Timing Is Everything Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we watched the two women, I pulled my pants down. I needed to fuck Sandy, plain and simple. Sandy quickly got rid of her pants and panties. I moved behind her, bent her over and slipped my cock into her pussy. I sank in to the hilt, right off the bat. She was moist and I was hard. I started pumping in and out of Sandy’s wet cunt as we both tried to keep watching the two women on my bed.

I was so worked up, as was Sandy that, I did not last long. We had to make an extra effort to keep quiet as I pumped away. The tightness in my abdomen and nuts indicated I was ready to cum. I reached around Sandy, pinching her tits and nipples, as I unloaded a torrent of cum into her slick cunt. The wet warmth of my load, coming in jets, was enough to send her over the top also. We sank to the floor, still horny. We kissed and caressed each other as we watched Debbie’s orgasm tear through her body. Meagan had done a superb job of pleasing Debbie, bringing her to orgasm.

We were getting tired of being in the closet, but knew it would not be much longer. The two women rested, totally spent from such heightened passion. “That was good, Meagan”, Debbie said. “You are a natural at this, so now that you’ve made love to a woman, what do you think”? Meagan turned to Debbie and they shared yet another long kiss. “Does that answer your question”, Meagan responded? “I guess it does”, Debbie said. “I really enjoyed it, and I want to thank you for being patient with me, in teaching me”, said Meagan. “Did you like it enough to want to do it again, sometime, or do you think it will be a one time thing”, Debbie asked? “Oh God, Debbs, I totally loved it, and I think I would enjoy doing it anytime and anywhere, as long as it is with you”. “Well that makes me feel good, Hon, thanks”, Debbie responded.

By now, they had sat up on the bed, still caressing and hugging. Sandy and I had managed to get dressed again, anticipating an end to our captivity.

Meagan spoke again, saying, “I only wish Scott had been able to see this, because I’m not sure he believed I would actually go through with it”. “Do you really wish he could see us make love”, Debbie asked? “Ya, I do, but maybe we can make up for it by letting him and Sandy watch us later”, she answered. “Besides, I kind of want to see him fuck Sandy”. “I think that would turn me on to watch”, Meagan added.

“What if I told you that Scott and Sandy did see us make love, would that upset you”, Debbie asked? “No that would have been ok”, Meagan responded with bewilderment. “I have a surprise for you then, sweetheart”, Debbie said. With that, Sandy and I emerged from the closet. My wife’s eyes lit up with excitement as she jumped off the bed, lunging for me. She threw her arms around my neck, hugging me tight. She had tears welled up in her eyes as she kissed and hugged me. She kept thanking me for everything and saying how wonderful and different it felt.

She kept on about how it was so mysterious, so wrong, but yet she loved it and wanted to try it again. We all hugged, kissed and laughed and even shared a few tears of joy.

That was the beginning of some heated sex for all of us, over the next few days. Sandy remained a guy’s woman, which meant I got to fuck her a few more times. Meagan was able to watch, and true to her desires, she did enjoy it and got highly turned on by seeing me fuck Sandy. Debbie and Meagan got it on a few more times, as well, before the two sisters had to leave. I never did fuck Debbie, during that weekend of fun, but I wasn’t worried about it. I figured I could screw her almost any other time. We wanted Meagan to enjoy a few new things, and that worked out well.

When the time came for Debbie and Sandy to leave, we all had tears and made promises to get together soon. It was truly an event to remember. As they drove away, Meagan and I held each other, kissed and went inside.

The End

Thanks for taking the time to read this story. I know it was long, but it means a lot to me to get enough “middle” detail, rather than just sex. Thanks for your votes and feedback. I appreciate it. I want to thank those of you who have been kind enough to tell me your ideas of how I could finish this story. Overall, I think it went well. Thanks, “DarkMagnet”