Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,368 Followers

"On the physical side, my model was to think of the male ejaculation as a symphony of music, with the maestro being the autonomic nervous system. Think of the physics of a male orgasm, the testes contracting and pumping sleeping sperm with their nutrient fluid, the tubular epididymis helping to pump the sperm out of the scrotal sac into the main ejaculatory duct, where other glands add mucus and the alkaline part of the semen, which jump starts the sperm into their "I have to find an egg NOW!" mode. My idea was this, if I could take out one of the instruments of the symphony, would the other instruments wait for it to catch up? It turns out they do, and the instrument that's available for take-out is the epididymis."

"I can stretch the tubular connection to the testis by running my tongue along it as I down-suckle the testis into my throat. I suckle and caress the testis deep into my mouth, taking all the slack out of the epididymis. Then, I gently run the tip my tongue back and forth along the length of the tubular, from testis to scrotal roof, slowly stretching it. I called it stretched out and relaxed to you, Randy, but another word for it might be fatigued. The signal from the autonomic control system to the testes for ejaculation is weakened, the body is forced to wait for the tubulars to recover, to tighten and raise the testes up into their normal ejaculation position, high up and tight in the scrotal sac. The key is to caress the testis orally while fatiguing the epididymis. The pleasures of having a testis in a suckling caress and having the tip of a tongue sliding high up into the scrotum are overwhelming. It completely masks the discomfort of stretching the tubular."

"From the mind, there's a desire to ejaculate, and a primal desire to protect, a primal fear of scrotal damage. I figured I could put that primal fear to good use, have it work for me. Once the mind creates a link between uncontrollable ejaculation and scrotal damage, it's a very powerful aid to slow down the autonomic control sequence. In practice, combined with the epididymis relaxation, it's a very effective one-two punch for solving the problem..."

"Lin, like most guys, I've taken hits to my scrotum before, and the pain is enduring. How in the world did you keep it so brief?"

"By not really doing much of anything! I grabbed the base of your penis to lock the exact position of your hips and scrotal sac. Then I whip-snapped the back flat of my hand just to the surface skin of the scrotum. It makes a very impressive whapping sound, and the sonic shock wave into your scrotum will cause brief physical dizziness, by vibrating the testes. But there's no blunt trauma, just the illusion of it. Your primal fear kicked in, Randy, giving you enormous pain because you mind expected enormous pain. Once the sonic wave is over, though, the mind gets no further distress signals from the testes, and the mind slowly decides that it made a mistake in judgment, and the pain disappears. You can see why I couldn't warn you beforehand, I needed the deception value. I'm so sorry for scaring you, Stacey, you I could have warned. I just didn't think. It must have looked and sounded as if I were rupturing Randy's testes, destroying them..."

Lin gazed at her hand. "... and this hand could do it too. I had to be very careful. I do one handed pull-ups in the gym, Randy, from a dead hang. I was one of the best technical climbers in my school. Back in Colorado, I could do one-handed pull-ups with full climbing gear on. It's a huge advantage, in technical climbing. You have so many more options in solving climbing challenges, if you have this ability..."

"And now, Randy, I have a question for you. When I sonic popped your scrotum, I was poised for a number of responses, you collapsing to the floor, you trying to stand up, you breaking away left or right. I was balanced to rise and hold you if you tried to stand, you wouldn't have had the balance to do it. I could not have you come to harm from my actions, my character forbids it. I would have protected your erect penis if you dived into the floor... But..." Lin looked in awe at Randy, and whispered, "You continued to trust me, remaining in position, exposed, vulnerable, in the pain of my betrayal, still offering me loving trust... How...?"

Randy smiled with love at Lin. "You've given me your heart, Lin. It's a beautiful diamond sphere in the center of my spirit. The pain hit that sphere and broke apart in the collision, leaving the sphere unscratched. I don't think it's possible for me ever not to trust you."

Lin nodded slowly, unable to reply in words.

"What's the next step, Lin?" asked Stacey, "Where do we go from here?"

"I need to exit immediately from the sexual intimacy that the three of us have shared this morning. It feels so close and intimate for the three of us to be sitting here naked like this, sharing our friendship. But my body is pulling me towards sexual expression with Randy, and that would be grossly inappropriate. I need to exit, and let you two re-establish sexual fidelity. Stacey and Randy, my suggestion is this, spend the next week together as much as you can. I'll study evenings in the library to give you extra time together. Be gentle in your loving, don't have goals, just relax and learn the timings of your desires for each other."

"Early this morning, Randy, you mentioned me clothed, and Stacey and you naked with me telling you both what to do. It sounded funny then, but I think it's a good idea now. For one final time, early next Friday night before I sleep down the hall, let me teach Stacey how to down-suckle a testis correctly. There are a few subtle details in caressing a testis while stretching the tubular, without over-stretching or twisting it. Stacey can then help you with any timing support that you might still need, Randy. With practice, your own control will come very quickly. But the testes suckling that I'll teach Stacey is so overwhelmingly pleasurable to a male, you'll probably want to do it occasionally anyway."

"Stacey, care to give Randy one final lesson on the female reproductive system, showing him its normal, non-aroused state?" Stacey happily accepted Randy's finger in her vagina again. Randy felt it be clean and only slightly slippery, with a tight glove fit around his single finger. Smiling at her in love, he then felt how her cervix was a hard, tight, and closed muscle, high up in her vaginal tract. Afterwards, he lovingly traced the position of Stacey's uterus across her abdominal wall, imagining her pregnant womb someday carrying their child, and then playfully caressed her stomach when it began to grumble.

"That feels so nice... Oh, my love... Oh, my darling... Oh my gosh, Randy, look at the time! It's almost noon! No wonder my stomach is grumbling. We never had breakfast! Lin! Randy and I had plans to eat lunch in Chinatown today. We should all get some clothes on and get some food! Lin, I insist you come too as my guest. Just for once, please don't decline. Just for once, get your nose out of your books and come downtown with us!"

Epilog

Randy, Stacey, and Lin were finishing off a very nice lunch in the Chinese restaurant. Stacey was raised in a family where the people shared their meal selections, and she and Lin were engaged in a playful game over one of the dishes...

"Have some Moo Shu Beef, Lin..."

"Oh, I couldn't, Stacey, I'm stuffed as it is."

"Have some Moo Shu Beef, Lin..."

"Oh, no thank you, Stacey, I don't want any."

"Have some Moo Shu Beef, Lin..."

"No, Stacey, I really don't want any."

"Lin, I am the hostess of the banquet! I insist you try the Moo Shu Beef!"

"Oh, all right," said Lin, trying to sound reluctant. She skillfully added some Moo Shu with her chopsticks to a pancake, added a dap of sauce, expertly rolled it, and ate a thoughtful bite. "Humph," she said, "It's not very good Moo Shu."

"Well," said Stacey, trying to look hurt and offended, "You didn't have to eat it!"

The two women and Randy burst into laughter. "Seriously," said Lin, "This is excellent. It brings back memories of being in Chinatown with my parents at their company parties, back in San Francisco. The food there was really great too, and it's fun to eat with chopsticks again. I'm going to have to spend extra time in the gym tonight, working some of this off... Thank you for a wonderful lunch, Stacey. I haven't eaten in a restaurant for a long time, not since last summer. And then, it was part of my waitress job, eating the extras after closing. First class food, and I was very glad to get it, but it's not the same as dining with friends..."

Randy gazed thoughtfully at Lin for a long moment. "Oh, Lin," he thought, "What a beautiful friend you are! A bit on the chatty side, perhaps, but I love to hear you chat! I'm amazed you chat at all! Rejected by your parents, deceived by your lover, I might have become a social hermit if that had happened to me. You still reach out with love to your parents, to Stacey and me, to people around you... Your spirit is as beautiful as the mountains that have honed your mind and body, and just as tough! Perhaps, though, it could use a loving push now and then..."

"Lin, could I ask you for a big favor?"

"Sure, Randy. What's up?"

"Stacey and I are joining a bunch of guys from my dorm hall next Saturday, and we're all going backpacking for the day on Plum Island. The terrain is nothing that would challenge you, but the salt marshes are very pretty, and the ocean air on the beach is sweet and clean. Only about half the guys have girlfriends to bring along, and I would be a big hit if I would bring along an extra female, especially one that's unattached! Will you come with us?"

Lin had her last bit of Moo Shu in her mouth, happy that it gave her an excuse to think for a moment before answering. "Well, Lin, is it time? For the first year or two, there was no time, and the hurt from Jeff was too fresh! But are you ready now for the possibility of dating? Are you ready to be vulnerable again, Lin? The core question: Am I ready to trust a lover with my heart again? I might also be a bit rusty with my dating skills... Ha! Perhaps my budget should prepare itself for the expense of a new plaid skirt!"

"Thanks, Randy! Thanks very much. I'd love to come!"

hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,368 Followers