Timmy and Tammy Enjoy Nude Day

Story Info
Young family learns about the joys of Nude Day.
4.5k words
4.37
176.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timmy woke when he heard the splash. He checked the clock. It said 7:48. Only one person would be swimming at this hour. He peeked out his bedroom window and gazed down at the pool. Yep. It was his new step-mom Sandy. She was under the water and swimming toward the edge. She must have dived in from the board.

This was not the first time that Timmy had looked down at Sandy while she was in the pool. Timmy was just about to turn 19 and Sandy was only 28. Timmy's real mom had found a new boyfriend on the internet and left his dad when Timmy and his twin sister Tammy were only six. Sandy had really brightened up his father's life during the last year and a half and they had moved to this new house shortly after they married at Christmas. One of the first things his father had done was put in this new pool and a nice privacy fence around it. Since it had warmed up, Sandy would come out most mornings and swim a few laps. Timmy had gotten in the habit of watching her from his window.

Timmy, who slept nude, felt his cock becoming slowly erect. He watched as Sandy began to exit the pool and his jaw dropped. Was she? She couldn't be. Yes. She was naked! She got out of the pool and reached for a towel and began drying her shoulder length very dark brown hair. Were his eyes deceiving him? How was this happening? She must have known that either he, his father or his sister would hear the splash. Timmy watched as she went around to one of the lounge chairs and sat down. Wow! Her 36C breasts were lovelier than he ever imagined. From this height, they appeared very firm and looked to be completely natural. He was sure they were. His father had joked about it at his bachelor party and had even revealed her measurements: 36-26-35.

As she lay back on the chair she spread her legs slightly. Sandy obviously took an interest in nether region grooming. She had a nice rectangle of dark pubic hair surrounding her lower lips. It was just bushy enough to keep him from being able to make out what the hair was concealing. It didn't matter. His natural morning wood, combined with the beautiful treat his step-mom was giving him meant that he was rock hard. He wanted to return to bed to masturbate, but he couldn't tear away from the view from his window. He gazed down at her and wrapped his hand around his cock and gently squeezed.

"Timmy! What are you doing?"

Timmy turned suddenly to see his twin sister Tammy standing in the doorway to the bathroom that was between their rooms.

With the new house Timmy and Tammy shared the upstairs. They each had a room and shared the bath that was between their rooms. Tammy's eyes were wide as saucers as she gazed at his hard-on.

"Wow!" she said, "I won't be able to call you 'little brother' anymore!" (Tammy was older than Timmy by seventeen minutes and she reminded him of it every chance she got.)

Any other time Timmy's cock would have started to deflate, but wonder of wonders, Tammy was standing before him stark naked!

"What were you looking at?" she asked. She padded over to the window and looked down at Sandy.

"Why you naughty boy. It is not nice to spy, is it?"

"Uhm, sis, why don't you have on any clothes?"

Tammy replied, "You must have not gotten the note. Don't you know what today is?"

Timmy glanced at the calendar. It was July 14th. "Bastille Day?"

"No silly," Tammy said, "that is only in France. Today is National Nude Day. I found this note under my door this morning. It is from Daddy."

She handed him the note and turned to look at floor by the door to Timmy's room which went out to the landing. "See, you got one too."

Timmy read the note which simply said "Our family will join in the celebration of National Nude Day. Come to breakfast wearing only your birthday suit. Love, Dad."

"What's National Nude Day?" Timmy asked.

"I don't know, Tammy responded, "but I think we are going to find out. Looks like Sandy is playing along."

With the distraction of reading the note and the conversation with his sister, his cock, in fact, did begin to deflate. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you. I just didn't expect to find you like this - and looking at our new mother at that!" Tammy gazed down at Sandy and said, "She is pretty hot, isn't she?"

Timmy smiled weakly.

Tammy continued, "Do you want me to give you time to finish or shall we go down to breakfast?"

Timmy said, "Let me piss and I'll be ready to go." He went to the bathroom and shut the door.

Timmy and Tammy had a good relationship and although Tammy had joked with him many times about his masturbation habits, he didn't think that she had ever seen him before. He was wrong. She had seen him many times and in fact, was aware of what he was doing before she came into the room. In addition to having the bathroom between their rooms, they both had closets that backed up to each other. For some reason, the one in Timmy's room did not have a door. Tammy had realized when they moved into the house that she could spy on his room just by making a small nail hole in the drywall. Since the bathroom also joined the closets she had also made a small hole so she could watch him there too.

She developed a routine which matched his so that she could watch him masturbate every morning and then observe him at night before he went to sleep. She had only seen a few penises in real life, but she knew from that experience and from a more than occasional viewing of porn, that Timmy was bigger than your average boy. Usually, his morning masturbation session would take a while and would be unaided by any materials and his evening sessions would be faster with the aid of a skin magazine or a DVD. She would play with herself while she watched him and had learned to time her orgasm to his.

She had become increasingly jealous of Sandy. Timmy had begun watching her several weeks ago and would sometimes masturbate after watching her finish her morning swim. Her one wish was that he would stroke while looking at her. Didn't she have a beautiful body? Her breasts were not as big as Sandy's, but they were a solid 34B and her figure was trim from regular visits to the gym. She checked out her 34-25-34 figure in Timmy's mirror. She and Timmy had never been shy around each other and now that they were eighteen and sharing the upstairs of the house she had let him see her nude many times. She never shut his door when she was in the bathroom and made sure that she saved her shower for when he was in his room.

Anticipating that Sandy would be nude this morning, she was determined that he wouldn't cum watching her and had opted to interrupt him before he could get serious with his stroking. With a whole National Nude Day to be naked together, she wanted him to have the strength to help her live out HER fantasies.

Timmy finished in the bathroom and as he walked out he said "Well, here goes!" They walked downstairs together and then went out to the pool.

"I see you got your father's note," Sandy said with a smile. "We heard about it on the internet and I guess I sort of dared him and you know how your father is with a dare. Wow! His children are as beautiful as he is."

"You look pretty nice yourself," Tammy said. Tammy noticed that Sandy's gaze was directed at Timmy's crotch.

"Is breakfast ready?" Timmy asked, trying to hide his member behind one of the deck chairs.

Sandy said, "Tommy is fixing it in the kitchen. Let's go in."

Tammy was hesitant about going in to see her dad. Things had been a little tense between them since he had met Sandy. She had gotten used to being the only woman in the house. She couldn't deny that Sandy made him happy and she really wanted only the best for him. She knew that she wouldn't be living at home forever. Still, she felt a little jealous of Sandy's new position in her family. Then, of course, there was the National Nude Day issue and she would be seeing him naked and he would be seeing her. Oddly, she wanted her dad to desire her as much as she wanted her brother to want her.

"Daddy!" Tammy said "You are supposed to be naked!"

Tommy peeked out from behind the stove and smiled. "Well, I was until I started working at the stove. I've only got on this apron." As he said this he turned around to show her his butt. As he did he clinched his cheeks and made the muscle man stance with his biceps.

"Wow, Daddy! Your workout is really helping your glutes!"

Tommy responded, "Not bad for a 38 year old ass, huh?" Tammy went over to give him a good morning hug. "Hey, not too tight. Let's not make Sandy jealous."

Tammy said, "Oh, Daddy, she's not going to be jealous of me."

"I don't know babe, you're pretty hot," Tommy replied.

Tammy blushed and said, "Thanks, Daddy."

Timmy and Tammy sat down at the table while Sandy got some juice. Tammy noticed that Timmy could not take his eyes off of Sandy. She whispered to him "You'll have all day to see her. Stop staring." Timmy tried to comply, but couldn't help but watch Sandy's breasts bounce as she came into the room. Sandy set the juice on the table and then sat down between Timmy and Tammy.

"Sandy, I like the trim you put on your bush" Tammy said.

"Tammy!" Timmy responded and began to blush.

"Oh, Timmy, I know you noticed it too!" Tammy said.

"Thanks," Sandy responded. "It hurts like hell to get it done, but it is worth it."

"Hurts?" Tammy asked.

"Yes, Sandy replied, "I get it waxed."

"Ouch!" Tammy said with a grimace.

"Well," Sandy said as she spread her legs slightly and ran her index finger along the area between her bush and her leg, "it turns out a lot smoother this way. There's no razor burn and it lasts a lot longer. Your dad likes a tidy area.

"What about you?" Sandy continued. "What do you do to keep the stray hairs from sneaking out of that tiny yellow bikini you've been wearing?"

Tammy responded "Well, nothing." She spread her legs. "As you can see, the hair on my, um, area, has not come in as thick as yours. I guess that is one advantage of having light red hair. The hair hardly covers this part at all," she said as she ran her finger right along the slit.

"You have a very pretty pussy," Sandy said. "I like the way your outer lips completely cover and protect your inner lips. I'll bet that makes everything more sensitive. You see," she said as she parted her nether lips, my inner lips poke out slightly, "I think that I have to rub them more to get them to respond. I'll bet yours respond to the first tickle."

Timmy was beside himself. His member had become fully erect as he looked at first his step-mother's breasts, then his step-mother's pussy, then his sister's pussy and now his step-mother's pussy. He couldn't stroke it and he couldn't get up and leave because they would see it.

"Are we bothering you?" Sandy asked him.

"Um, no," Timmy quietly responded.

"Are we bothering that?" Sandy asked pointing to his erection.

"Well, maybe a little," he replied with a weak smile.

Sandy gave Timmy's cock a good look. This of course, only served to make the erection grow. She smiled as she looked at it and realized that Timmy was bigger than his father.

Fortunately for Timmy, Tommy entered the breakfast area carrying a tray filled with sausage biscuits, scrambled eggs, some melon and three types of jelly. He had removed the apron he was wearing in the kitchen.

"Lookin' good, Daddy," Tammy said pointing at his semi-erect member and then she giggled.

Tommy looked down at his partial hard-on and said, "What?"

Tammy responded with a smile "You aren't circumcised!"

"Hey, don't be putting down my foreskin. It helped me get through a lot of lonely nights after your mother left us."

Tammy smiled. "Yeah, that and a lot of porn."

"What do you know about the porn?" Tommy asked with a grin.

Tammy shot back, "I know there was a big ole box of it that was headed for the trash when we got ready to move here with Sandy. Some of it looked pretty raunchy." Tammy didn't tell him that she had intercepted the box and that it was now in her closet on the top shelf. She also didn't tell him that she had given a couple of the DVDs and magazines to Timmy and that she regularly watched him while he viewed them.

"Well, I don't need that stuff anymore," Tommy said with a smile directed toward Sandy. "I see you've got your juice. Let's eat!"

Breakfast was a relief for Timmy. The conversation changed to the ball game he was watching when Tommy left him the night before to go to bed. He told him about the two double plays and the walk-off homerun he had missed. "Well, your step-mom let me get to third base, so that had to do for me last night."

"Just third base, Daddy?" Tammy asked with a grin.

"Well, I was just practicing. The big game is today, and I didn't want to get worn out."

Sandy chimed in "Well, if you call that practice, I can't wait to see what you call a homerun!"

As breakfast ended, Timmy was glad that his erection had gone down some. He really wanted to give it the release it needed and wished that he had taken advantage of the few minutes he had alone in the bathroom earlier. He was considering darting away when Sandy stood up and started clearing away the breakfast dishes. Tommy interrupted her "Sandy, Tammy and I will do that. Why don't you and Timmy go out to the pool. Tammy and I will be out in a few and we'll talk about National Nude Day."

Sandy walked around and gave Tommy a kiss full on the lips and said "Sure. We'll see you outside shortly." She reached for Timmy's hand and he got up and followed her outside.

Sandy said "Today is going to be a lot of fun for our family. I hope National Nude Day will be a new family tradition." As they walked out to the pool, Sandy stopped by the bar and picked up a bottle of sunscreen. "I know this might sound corny, but could you put some lotion on my back. It is early in the day, but with this special holiday we are exposing areas to the sun that don't usually see the light." Sandy gave the container to Timmy and then spread out a large towel on a lounge chair and lay down on her stomach.

Timmy began by dribbling some of the lotion in the center of her back and then spreading it around with his hands. He stopped short of the tan line that outlined her butt cheeks. "Timmy, come on now. The whole point is to get some protection on the white part. It's okay. Please put lotion everywhere." Timmy gulped. His hard-on had returned. He dribbled a small amount on each cheek and then began rubbing the lotion into her skin. Her cheeks were firm. She obviously worked out.

Sandy lifted up her hips just a little. "Timmy, please pay extra attention to the crease there between my butt and my legs. I don't want that area to burn." Timmy used one finger to make sure that the crease was lathered with sunscreen. He worked his way on down her legs until he reached her ankles.

As he reached her feet she turned over. "That feels real good. Would you do my front as well?" Timmy smiled. He knew there was no reason to do any of this. She could easily reach any area that needed lotion. He was happy to comply, but what he really wanted to do was stroke his full erection. Timmy poured just a little lotion on each breast. They were exquisite. Each breast was capped with a silver dollar sized bumpy nipple. Each nipple had responded to his hand on her backside and was fully erect. He gently cupped each breast and began working the sun screen into the whiteness of each breast. He spread some lotion on her stomach and rubbed it in. He smiled as he did. If she had a flaw it was her soft belly. Then he moved down to her legs and lathered each thigh.

Timmy began to work on her upper thighs. "Timmy, which room is yours?"

Timmy gulped and pointed to the one on the right.

"I thought so. Have I seen you up there in the mornings watching as I swim?"

Timmy sheepishly nodded yes.

"I thought so," Sandy continued. Did you know that it turned me on? Most days I have to masturbate after I leave the pool knowing that you watch me swim. Some mornings if your dad is home I let him fuck me when I get out of the pool, but I am thinking of you."

As he continued to work on her upper thighs, Sandy spread her legs completely. She pointed to the area on both sides of her bush. "Be sure to put some here. I don't want to get burned there!" He complied with her request and swore he heard her breath catch as he pressed down next to her pussy. He really hoped that Tommy was not watching.

But Tommy was. He and Tammy were at the kitchen sink. She was washing and he was drying. They only had about three dishes to go when Timmy got to Sandy's bush. Tommy paused in his drying to see what would happen next. "What are you looking at Daddy?"

Tammy got up on her tiptoes to see out the window. She said, "Why that little stinker. Look where he's got his hand!"

"Yeah, I see," Tommy responded. Tammy noticed Tommy's erection.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Your foreskin is shrinking."

"So it is."

On a whim Tammy reached over and gently grasped her father's cock. "You have a beautiful cock, Daddy."

"Why thank you, Tammy."

Tammy gently pulled the foreskin back to expose the glans. She smiled and then pulled it forward to completely cover the head and then began a short stroking motion. She heard his breathing pattern change as she stroked. "Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"What is Timmy doing now?"

"He is putting some lotion between Sandy's legs. It looks like he is spreading it into her pussy lips."

"Do you think her pussy is wet, Daddy?"

"Yes," Tommy responded quietly.

Without stopping her stroke on his fully engorged cock, Tammy gently grasped his hand and moved it to between her legs. "Do you think it is as wet as mine."

She took his middle finger and pushed it up into her vagina.

"No."

"Look at me Daddy."

Tommy looked down at his daughter.

"Kiss me."

He leaned over to kiss her.

Tammy quickly increased the speed at which her hand moved back and forth over his cock head. Tommy could not hold back and immediately a large load of semen erupted from his cock.

"Nice!" Tammy said.

Tommy grabbed a counter to keep from collapsing on the floor. "Thank you baby. It looks like National Nude Day is going to be a hit."

He and Tammy sat on the floor holding each other for a moment.

What they didn't see was the response that Sandy was having to the application of sunscreen to her labia minora. Something in the lotion was a slight irritant and it was like putting something very warm on her most intimate area. She began squirming. Timmy, believing that it was his stroking that was causing the reaction rubbed the lotion in even more. Tammy grabbed his hand and held it on her clit as she began to buck. She wanted the sensation of the lotion gone and at the same time she wanted it to increase in intensity. She opted for increased intensity and humped and bucked and very quickly achieved the orgasm that she was looking for. The fluids that flooded her opening neutralized the agent in the lotion and she quickly felt the relief she was looking for.

Back in the house, father and daughter were coming back to life. Tammy said with a smile, "I hope that you haven't shot your wad for the day."

"I don't think that is going to be a problem. Your ole man should be good for a few more sessions. Here's a tip for you. At my age, it isn't the number of times, but how long you are erect that matters. I was only hard for about three minutes, so I should bounce back quickly. That was a good handjob."

Tammy peeked out the window. "Hey, here's something that might get you going again."

Tommy looked and then let out a low whistle. "You could be right," he said.

What they saw was Sandy applying lotion to Timmy. She had told him to lie down on his stomach right after she recovered from the orgasm his fingers had supplied. She was not sure how Tommy would react to her letting his son taking the bold step of giving her an orgasm. She started on his back, spreading lotion on his back and then his butt. This was a little uncomfortable for him because he still had the erection that had begun while he was putting lotion on his step-mom's back, but the chair had enough give that he was able to find a spot for it. He was glad that Sandy quickly worked down his legs so that he could turn over and let it stand free.

12