Timmy Stiles Ch. 01

Story Info
Timmy watches his wife-to-be destroy his dreams.
3.3k words
4.12
56.8k
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timmy Stiles shook Sev Thompson’s hand firmly as he thanked him for the ride. For nearly seven hours the two had talked and gotten to know each other. In fact, Timmy felt like he was saying goodbye to an old friend rather than to a man he had just met.

Timmy had be standing at the side of the highway for nearly an hour before he had gotten lucky. He had guessed that it was probably because of 9/11 that people weren’t stopping like they had been. But obviously, the long hauler wasn’t too concerned and pulled the big rig over, waving to Timmy to hop on into the large Whitworth cab. Sev mostly listened as Timmy talked excitedly about finishing up with college and heading back home to marry his childhood sweetheart. The way he talked about Chrissy made it quite obvious that the boy worshipped the ground she walked on. He had known Chrissy since grade school but really hadn’t started to date seriously until they were in high school. It had been awfully hard for Timmy to head off to college and leave her behind, but the chances for someone from their town to attend college were slim and it was more than anyone could have dreamed of when Timmy opened that letter offering him a full academic scholarship to The University. She had promised to wait for him and that was all he needed. It had been a long four years of short visits home and summer vacations, but finally it was over.

They had stopped for some dinner and Sev was kind enough to buy Timmy’s meal. As they ate, Timmy reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. He grinned from ear to ear as he showed Sev the small diamond ring he had just purchased. He had saved for months and had just gotten enough to make the final payment. He was going to ask Chrissy that night. In fact, she didn’t even know that he was coming home. None of his courses had any final exams, and he had nearly two weeks before graduation. It was a surprise. Not even his parents knew he was in town.

“Well good luck, Timmy. Send me an invitation to the wedding,” he said with a warm smile. Timmy smiled back, thanked Sev and slid from the cab. Sev tossed him his back pack and closed the door. Timmy watched the truck pull away before turning down the small winding road towards Chrissy’s house. He couldn’t stop smiling.

Timmy left the road about half way down and cut across a field toward the back of the house. It was a lot shorter than following the road and it would put him at the back porch and the kitchen door. As he walked through the quietness of the balmy spring night, he noticed the moon disappear behind some clouds and a cool breeze come out of nowhere. It started looking like rain and from the feel of the grass under his feet, it appeared to be sorely needed. He hoped he would make it to Chrissy’s house before the rain came and picked up his pace a little. Finally, the house came into view.

The place was completely dark and he wondered if Chrissy had decided to join her parents on their vacation His excitement began to turn to disappointment as he got closer, but suddenly, he saw windows brightening and he decided he had better go to the front of the house since the kitchen had remained dark. As he walked around the side of the house, he passed by Chrissy’s window. The shades were pulled back and the window was partially open. The inside was dark but suddenly the door opened and the room was washed by the light from the hall. He heard Chrissy’s wonderful laugh as she burst into the room her hand quickly turning on the overhead light. Timmy’s breath caught in his throat as he stared from the darkness into the room.

Behind her stood a tall and ruggedly handsome man, a stranger that Timmy had never seen before. His huge powerful body filled the doorway as his thickly muscled arms circled her waist and pulled her back against his chest. Her arms reached back over her shoulders and pulled his head into her neck instantly dismissing any notion that he was her attacker. As he nuzzled her neck, she ground her lush ass back against his loins, churning them slowly against the growing bulge in his pants. Timmy barely recognized his sweet Chrissy, her innocence had been replaced by a whorish beauty he thought could not exist. A knot began to form in his stomach as he watched his life begin to unravel.

Her ripe body rippled beneath a thin white dress that clung to every inch of her body like a second skin, revealing more than it concealed. The dark, wide circles of her nipples were plainly visible...the swollen tips clearly outlined by the fragile fabric. Her billowy flesh flowed over the low cut neckline, her huge mounds of soft, quivering flesh swaying and trembling with every move she made. His hands moved over her body, kneading and squeezing her pliant flesh in a casual manner that made it clear he was familiar with her body. He reached down and slowly drew the hem of her dress up to her waist exposing her smooth, cleanly shaved labia and the small patch of hair above her clit. Timmy could see her juices already seeping from between the puffy lips, dripping down the inside of her thighs like a bitch in heat. She gasped and leaned back into him as he roughly pushed three thick, black fingers up into her dripping fuck hole.

The knot grew in Timmy’s stomach as the scene unfolded. His emotions slashed at his body, switching between hurt, anger and disgust, like a pinball bouncing wildly before falling into the dark hole at the bottom. As he watched this animal’s hands move over the same body he had believed was being saved for when they would become man and wife…when it was right…he couldn’t hold back the tears any longer. A million thoughts raced through his mind as he stood there in the darkness. All that he had known to be his future was gone. But he could not turn away…he stood frozen…unable to move…as the sweetness he had known turned sour, as love turned to hatred.

“God damn, you are hot, Bitch,” he growled into her ear, lewdly pumping his fingers in and out of her dripping slit. “My whore need’s Tony’s cock bad.” She whimpered out a yes as she arched her hips forward, trying to drive his fingers deeper into her pussy. He pumped his fingers faster and faster, filling the room with the wet, squishy sounds of sex. Suddenly she screamed and her hips began to buck wildly against his hand.

“PL…E…ASE,” she begged, her voice desperate with need. “God…Nowwwwwwwwwwww.” He laughed and pumped his fingers wildly inside her body. She squeezed her thighs together, trying to milk every bit of pleasure from her orgasm, grinding her cunt against his hand. Tears of pleasure began to flow down her cheeks as she begged vainly for him to never stop. But he pulled his fingers from her cunt and turned her around to face him, his eyes fixed themselves on her own. His hand moved behind her head and grabbed her hair, snapping her head back.

“Now, you fucking whore…Tell Tony what you want.” He grinned lewdly at her, knowing she would resist…fight him till she got what she really wanted.

“Fuck you,” she whispered in a trembling voice. Without hesitating a second, his huge hand struck her face, leaving her shocked and surprised. She rubbed her face and glared back at him. “Fuck you,” she whispered again, her voice soft, almost inaudible.

“What did you say?” he growled, smacking her again, though not as hard.

The tone of her voice suddenly changed, bolder perhaps but definitely taunting. “Oh…Master. Please forgive your slut. I am so sorry.” A wicked smile crept over her face and she reached back and grabbed his hand, trying to pull it from her hair. But her expression quickly changed as the force of the third slap threw her back the wall, a dark, red mark lingering on her face. Her breath quickened and her eyes filled with a curious mixture of fear and desire. Her tits heaved with her deep breathing and her naked loins subtly moved toward him.

“Now get the fuck over there,” he snapped, his head nodding in the direction of the bed. “You are fucking with the wrong guy tonight, Bitch.” Chrissy bit her lip as if to keep her mouth shut and began backing up until she felt the backs of her legs at the edge of the frame. He nodded again and Chrissy sat on the edge of the bed, her eyes focused on him, watching his every move. Tony calmly pulled his tank top up and over his head, tossing it on the floor. Stepping out of his sandals, he moved his hand to the waist band of his jeans and popped the buttons open. He pushed them down slowly, until he stood there wearing only a tight thong that gathered up his cock and balls into a vulgar bulge that pushed out shamelessly in front of his loins. His dark ebony skin was covered in a thin layer of sweat, making his magnificent body glisten, the single light defining his muscular form like a piece of art. He moved slowly and deliberately until he stood directly in front of her. He pulled her head back and looked down at her coldly, ”Now.”

Chrissy moved her eyes downward and gazed at the obscene bulge. Her tongue licking her lips slowly as she moved her mouth closer. Her hands reached behind him and rested on the backs of his thighs then slid upward, her palms pressed against his buttocks, her finger-tips aligned along the crack of his ass. The tip of her tongue pushed out and traced along the massive form of his cock. It remained hidden under the cloth, like a giant snake, rippling its body as her tongue moved along its length. Her tongue left a wet trail along its path, forcing the thin silk to cling to his cock, defining it, forecasting its thickly veined surface and its immense girth. She pushed her face into the growing bulge , her nose nuzzling his balls, her tongue flicking out and caressing their round shape through the material. She pulled her head back and looked up at him.

Chrissy smiled up at him and slowly moved her tiny hands to the waistband of his thong. As she pulled the elastic down, the swollen head peered over the top of the band. Then more and more of the snake-like coil of flesh began to unfurl as she pulled the band down further, quickly growing straight and hard, swelling to an incredible length, its thickness nearly the width of her wrist. Nothing could conceal the desire in her eyes as Chrissy stared at the mammoth shaft of meat that poked wickedly at her pouty lips. She grasped the thick shaft near the top and pushed the hood of foreskin down to gather around the crown, the plum colored head gleamed obscenely, drawing her mouth to it like a moth to a flame. She leaned forward and let her wet tongue circle the ridge of gathered skin as if gauging the size of the monstrous cock that would soon be ripping her fuck holes in half.

She pushed the tip of her tongue into his tiny piss-slit. Tony gasped as she probed the sensitive hole again and again then swirled her tongue around the tip, leaving it dripping with her spit. Her mouth seemed to worship the obscenely large shaft of pulsing flesh. Her tongue moved over it lovingly, caressed it from the twitching tip to the hair at the base. Finally, her pouty lips spread wide and closed over the head of his cock. Her mouth moved down the shaft taking as much of it into her wet mouth as she could before dragging her teeth upward over the gnarled surface..

“Fuck, you are good,” he moaned as he took her head in his hands and arched his hips towards her face. Her head began to bob slowly as she reached around him and returned her hands to his cheeks. Tony grinned down at her wickedly as she pushed a finger against his anus and began to ease the slender probe into his asshole. “My little fucking freak…You love it, don’t you?” he taunted. He spread his legs slightly and Chrissy pushed her finger in further, twisting it and pumping it deep inside his bowels. He groaned slightly, his body tensing under her ministrations. She pulled her mouth free of his cock and looked up at him, sliding her finger from his ass and bringing it mouth. She licked her lips and inhaled deeply, filling her lungs with the pungent scent of his ass. Her tongue flicked out slowly licked away the brown streaks from her finger, pausing after each lick as if to savor its taste and the gritty feel of it against her tongue.

“And you love it too, you cocksucker, but you aren’t getting it tonight, you bastard” she stated boldly, quickly leaning back and scrambling towards the head of the bed. “Who did you fuck today?…I could taste her pussy on your dirty cock. Was it that black, fat-assed bitch you are married to?” The anger spread across his face like an brush fire, his body tense, his hands clenched by his sides. Then he exploded.

“You fucking cunt.” He reached up grabbed her ankles and dragged her back towards him. She was like a rag doll in his powerful grip, at his mercy, to be used however he saw fit. But she refused to stop, kicking and clawing at his powerful body. Her head snapped to the left as his thick hand landed on her cheek. The back of his hand snapped it back to the right, this time splitting her lip slightly. She could taste the blood as she looked up at him, her chest heaving, her legs spread wantonly. “I fuck whom, where, and when I want, you bitch.”

“Not this bitch,” she growled at him. She spit at him and tried to kick him, but he grabbed her leg and flipped her over like he was turning up a card. She lay there on her stomach, struggling and twisting, frantically trying to pull away, but he grabbed her hips and pulled her to her knees. In one fluid motion he spread her cheeks, guided the tip of his cock against her anus and plunged his mammoth cock into her ass.

Chrissy let out an agonizing scream as the huge shaft plowed into her bowels, her hands frantically clutching at the sheets, her face contorted in pain.

“Oh my God,” she screamed as he ground his cock into her tight hole. “You are ripping me apart…Fuck…Fuck…Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.” His hips began to move back slowly then slammed back into her. She grunted through her clenched teeth and pushed her face into the mattress. Tears of pain streamed down her face as the giant cock ripped into her again and again. “You fucking bastard,” she screamed…”You cock sucking, mother-fucker.” But her mingled stream of words and screams fell on deaf ears as his thick gleaming shaft slid in and out of her body relentlessly.

Even with all he had seen and heard, some remaining shred of his love stirred within Timmy. He heard the words in his head, starting as a whisper, but slowly growing like the thunderous clap of a huge bell. “Stop him…stop him,” the words pealed loudly in his mind. The mire of shame that held his feet rooted to the ground began to weaken. But as that tiny thread of feeling began to re-awaken what was nearly dead, it snapped in two as quickly as it was reborn.

Her hips rolled subtly at first, almost imperceptibly as Tony pounded against her body. The shrill shrieks slowly turned to a soft moan…as the shameless whore began to move her body in synch with her abuser. “Oh yessssssssssssssss,” she groaned as his powerful hand slapped her ass. Again and again he spanked her, leaving her flesh glowing with fiery red marks. Her hips drove back into him wantonly as she rolled her ass in a smooth circular motion. The sweat poured from their bodies as they rutted like animals in their heat Glistening beads dripped off his face onto her back as the poetry of their mating became dance. His body bent over her, his powerful chest pressing wetness into wetness. He pushed her damp hair away from the side of her neck and clamped his mouth over the graceful nape like a huge mountain cat. “Oh fuckkkkkkk…yessssssssssssssssssssss,” she screamed as his teeth sank into the tender flesh. “Fuck your God damned whore.” And as the words faded into silence, the trigger was pulled. It was time.

“Now bitch…Nowwwwwwww,” he growled as he pulled up and leaned back, his hands resting on his ankles. The base of power shifted as master became slave and slave became master. For that brief moment, he became hers. Her body rippled in a constant, fluid motion as her tight muscles clamped around his cock and took his swollen flesh prisoner within the depths of her bowels. The magic began The huge shaft pulsed within her hungry ass, sending the first stream of his seed into her body. The knowing, the ultimate victory, triggered her own release. As wave after wave of pure pleasure washed over her body, he pumped her ass full of his hot, sticky essence. Time stopped as they touched eternity…starting again only after their sated bodies collapsed onto the bed.

Tony rolled over and lay on his back, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath, his cock still erect and pushing up from the hair at his loins. Chrissy turned and lay her head on his stomach, her fingers reaching out and pushing through the kinky hair above his cock. She smiled and moved her face closer until her lips pressed against the sticky black shaft. With cat-like licks, she cleaned him.

Timmy felt nauseous as he watched. What more could she do to humiliate herself…To shame everything he believed she was? He felt clammy, sick to his stomach. She WAS a filthy whore…he screamed silently. Suddenly, something moved in the room…His eyes were drawn to the doorway. Her brother, Bobby, stood there. Timmy didn’t know how long he had been there, or what he had seen…God only knew what was about to happen. Timmy had witnessed her older brother’s temper before and he reluctantly vowed to keep him from spending the rest of his life in jail…She wasn’t worth it. Chrissy seemed to sense someone in the room and quickly glanced up…and smiled.

Tony lifted his head. “It’s about time, fucker…Get your ass over here.”

Bobby needed little encouragement and by the time he was at the bed, his clothes were gone, his cock hard.

It wasn’t the monster that Tony possessed…not quite as long or quite as thick…but ample. Chrissy slid away from Tony and pulled her handsome brother down between them. She pressed her body against his and hungrily kissed his mouth. “Hungry, baby?” she whispered.

Timmy didn’t wait to see Chrissy straddle her brother’s face as she leaned forward to suck his swollen cock into her mouth. Timmy didn’t wait to see Bobby push his face into her messy ass and suck Tony’s cum from the gaping hole. Timmy didn’t wait to see her tongue snake down between his cheeks as she licked Tony’s cock as it slid into Bobby’s ass. Timmy didn’t wait……..

As Timmy walked into the darkness, the rain started. It cooled the burning he felt. It washed away his tears. At the window, the rain began to wash away the vomit that puddled in the grass. At the window, the rain slowly soaked the little box he had set on the window sill…