Timmy Stiles Ch. 05

Story Info
Chrissy's new position.
2.5k words
4.24
28.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy worked her fingers in carefully, stretching her labia, unfolding that little edge of her puffy nether lips that tucked inward...flattening the pliant flesh to avoid nicking her tender skin. The razor felt wickedly erotic as the sharp triple blade whisked away the tiny hairs that she normally ignored, lifting one lip, then the other. She made sure every single hair was gone...changing the direction of the razor...lifting her cuntal lips to the proper angle, finally leaving her sweet, puffy mound as smooth as the day she was born. Her fingers lingered for a moment, teasing her clit, pumping in and out of her hungry slit. It had been days since her moist sex had been wrapped around a pulsing cock and an eternity since her cunt had been pounded by that wondrous man meat between John Stiles legs. "Too long," she thought. Even Tony and Bobbie had been neglecting her, seeming more interested in each other's portals than hers. She pushed four fingers deep into her body, trying to relive that incredible fuck, but to no avail. There was nothing that could duplicate the feelings she had gotten as that magnificent shaft of rock-hard man-meat had given her sweet fuck hole. Reluctantly, she pulled her fingers free. It was after seven o'clock and she didn't want to be late. She quickly rinsed her body under the warm shower and stepped out of the tub, drying herself in a soft, thick towel. She wrapped a small towel around her head and moved into the bedroom.

Standing in front of her dresser, she picked up the bottle of aloe and poured some into her hand. The aloe was cold and sent a pleasant chill through her body as she rubbed the viscous fluid into her freshly shaved mons. She smiled as she studied her pussy in the mirror. She liked the color, slightly darker than the skin around it, a soft, dusty, rose color. The large, fleshy hood robing her clit protruded just enough to lead a searching tongue to the proper spot before flowing into the gently flared inner lips. They pushed out just enough, laying open slightly in a subtle invitation, their delicate form far from betraying the vast volume of cock meat that had stretched them open time and time again. "Perfect," she thought..."Perfectly fuckable." She patted it affectionately and picked up her hair dryer.

As she dried her hair, she mused over her four previous Weston Industries' Christmas Galas, as the company preferred to call them, bringing a wicked smile to her lips. Of course Timmy always accompanied her, but she managed to slip away for a few moments to enjoy a daring if not totally satisfying encounter with one of her co-workers. It was her second Christmas party when she discovered that Toby Weston, her section manager and the youngest son of Charles Weston, would do anything she asked to let him cum in her mouth. Of course her rapid promotions had nothing to do with the fact that she was sucking his marvelous cock at least once a week from that point on. "I'm saving myself for Timmy," she would whisper each time he tried to fuck her. She laughed, wondering what he would think if he knew that the very first time she had sucked his cock, her belly had just been pumped full with his stock manager's sticky cum. Satisfied with the texture and body of her long, golden tresses, Chrissy set the dryer down and glanced at her clock. "Damn, I have to hurry."

She dressed quickly topping her outfit off with a pair of large hoop earrings and a few strategic dabs of Macky. She paused for a moment and stepped back for a quick once-over. "Damn, I look good in black," she stated out loud. She turned away from the mirror and looked over her shoulder. She had been right...there was no way she could wear anything under this outfit. The thin, turtleneck sweater-dress molded itself to every curve and valley of her body, grabbing her perfectly shaped ass like a pair of hands. She arched her ass back and smiled. "Perfectly fuckable, indeed."

As her car sped towards the factory, she realized different tonight was. She felt a bit strange, though not in a melancholy way. The pangs of sadness were gone. She had moved on...no questioning if they would have ever been happy. She regretted the brutal way he had discovered who she really was, but for some reason she felt relieved. Timmy could never satisfy this wanton beauty. And his innocence was partly the reason she had become what she was. Tonight was different in deed...tonight Christina Hayes felt wicked and horny...and tonight there was no Timothy Stiles.

She parked her car in the far corner of the lot...a dimly lit area...one that might come in handy later that evening. As she walked towards the entrance, she heard footsteps behind her. "Chrissy?" Toby called out. She turned and smiled. He hurriedly caught up with her and took her arm.

"Where's the Mrs.?" she asked coyly. "Not coming tonight?"

"Nah," he drawled out. "She is inside...I had to run back and pick up something at the house..." He paused for a moment as if mulling over some decision then looked pleadingly into her eyes. She read him clearly and leaned closer...tracing the edge of his jaw. He glanced around the parking lot and saw no one and wordlessly guided her down a small walkway that she knew lead to the "executive" entrance. "You know, Chrissy, I was hoping we might have a few minutes alone together...I wanted to privately discuss your Christmas bonus...and...your new position." She giggled softly at the double meaning of his remark.

"My new position?" He laughed with her and patted her ass through her long leather coat. "My goodness," she added, "Now what would that be?" He held up his finger to his lips, imploring her silence, and slipped his card into the reader. The door popped open and they slipped inside. The walked quietly to his office and opened the door, glancing up and down the hallway to make sure no one had seen him or her. He locked the door behind them and led her over to the couch. Fortunately they both knew their way around his office rather well, as he left the lights off, not wanting to peak anyone's curiosity. There were no attempts at concealing what he wanted. His hands immediately slipped inside her coat and groped her lush body. His breath quickened immediately and she heard him gasp softly as one hand found its way under her dress, only to discover she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Goddamn, Chrissy...you drive me crazy...no fucking panties," he whispered. He eased his middle finger up into her pussy; twisting and turning the thick probe, making the young whore squirm against his hand. His thumb pressed firmly against her clit and he felt the tiny nub of flesh begin to swell and harder, her juices begin to flow onto his hand...the bitch was hot tonight...perhaps, just perhaps. His hands left her for a moment and she took the time to slip her coat off. She heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled down and she instinctively reached toward his crotch, finding his cock stiff and ready. He was always so eager and needy. Chrissy loved what she did to him...that feeling of control and power she had over him...over men. She twisted her body and lowered her head towards his lap, sucking the swollen mushroom head of his cock into her mouth, sucking hard...just like he loved it. Her tongue swirled around the silky head...he did have a lovely cock.... not huge, but so wonderfully adequate.

His cum tasted spicy and sweet. She loved the feel of it as it slid down her throat, so hot and sticky. She could never tell him how much she enjoyed sucking his delicious cock...although by the fervor her hungry mouth attacked his fuck meat, it should have been obvious. The tip of her tongue teased his tiny piss hole and she felt his body stiffen. "He almost came," she thought, laughing to herself. "The poor boy is almost frantic." Her hand slipped around the base of his cock and slowly began to pump the throbbing shaft as she captured the head in her mouth and slid her lips down the its length. She drew her lips up and squeezed them tightly around his cock, just below the edge of the crown. She bit him softly, tugging gently, her teeth under the thin edge of flesh flaring out above the stem. She pulled her hand away and suddenly gulped his entire length deep into her throat. "Fuckkkkkkkkk," he moaned. "You are incredible." His fingers pushed through her hair and held her head as he began to fuck her mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down synched with the movement of his hips as he seemingly tried to drive his cock into her belly. She felt his cock begin to throb, his strokes getting faster. She new he was getting close and started to pull away. He held her firmly arching his hips up off the couch, softly begging her not to stop, but she pushed his hands away. She imagined the look of surprise and disappointment on his face, but she also knew that it would soon be gone. Pulling her head back, she gave his cock one last lick and sat up. Hurriedly, she fumbled for his belt buckle and flipped it open, her hands moving to the waistband of his slacks and dragging them down until his legs were free. Sliding from the couch, she knelt on her knees between his outstretched thighs, her mouth immediately returning to his dripping cock.

She took his cock in her hand and began to lick up and down the pulsing shaft. Her tongue traced every detail of his cock, tasting his sweaty flesh, breathing in his scent. She was losing herself in the moment and slowly began to reveal the wanton side of her being she had carefully hidden from him. Her hands lifted his legs and pushed them back against his chest. It took only a moment for him to realize what she wanted and he quickly took charge of the task, sliding his hips closer to the edge of the cushion, holding his legs back and wide open, curling his hips upward, making himself vulnerable.

Chrissy's wet tongue slid down the back of his shaft until they reached the huge sacs hanging beneath his cock. She lifted each leathery orb with her tongue before sucking them one by one into her mouth. She rolled them around inside her mouth, covering them with her saliva, leaving them glistening as she let them pop out of her mouth. She was careful not to treat the sensitive balls too roughly. She could feel how full they were and she knew how painful the wrong touch could be. "Treat number one," she thought as she spread his cheeks. She pushed her face into the musky crack, wetly licking along its length until her tongue found his crinkled asshole. She bathed it with thick, wet strokes...the scent of his ass setting ablaze an erotic flame in her body. She licked and sucked the crinkled ring, pushing her tongue in deeply, tasting the gritty dirt within as he squirmed under her oral ministrations. She loved the taste of his ass...the acrid smell seemed to trigger some primal need within her twisted psyche. A wanton memory flashed across her mind...her tongue hungrily licking Tony's shit covered cock as he pounded his monstrous shaft in and out of Bobby's ass. She hungered for more.

She pushed her tongue deeper into Toby's asshole and grasped his thick cock with her tiny hand. It was larger than she had ever felt...she obviously had learned something new about the outwardly straight-laced man. She pumped and squeezed his cock as her tongue wildly invaded his shit hole. Once again his body began to stiffen and once again she pulled away, leaving him in agony, his cock leaking pre-cum almost in a steady stream. She pulled his legs down and stood astride his outstretched limbs, pulling her dress up over her head and tossing it onto the couch.

The tiny rays of light that leaked into the room bounced around in the darkness, merging to form a soft non-light that cast a glow over her body. Toby gasped as his eyes feasted on her lusty form. He had never seen her naked...nor nearly naked. But as his eyes grew accustomed to the soft illumination, he realized that God indeed "had spent a little more time on her." The image of her overwhelming beauty etched itself into his brain...the mammoth swells of her breasts...her tiny waist.... the softly flowing hips. "My God, you are beautiful," hissed through his lips in homage.

Chrissy put her knees on the couch, straddling his hips and moved her mouth to his ear. Her tongue swirled around inside for a moment, forcing a shudder though his body. "Mer...ry...Christ...mas, To...by," she whispered softly as she slowly lowered her hips downward, impaling her sweet dripping cunt on his cock. Two perfectly matched grunts of primal pleasure clashed mid air for a moment but just as quickly, the air was filled the wet sounds of fucking. They both knew that this moment would not last long. They had both waited too long for this...they needed to take it quickly, ingest it and relish in its power. Within seconds, the first coupling savored and cherished, they were pounding against each other, lost in their passion...seeking a sweet release. The end quickly followed the beginning. This time when his body stiffened, she didn't pull away, and within seconds, he exploded inside her. She could feel the hot jets of cum splashing against the walls of her vaginal passage. It was more than he had ever cum before, flooding her cunt with so much cum it leaked past her labia, slowly dripping down onto his thighs. Though sated for the moment, it was over too soon and she finally collapsed against him...lying silently as the both tried to capture their breath.

She rolled off him and rested against the arm of the sofa, her eyes closed, silently reliving the moment. She felt him move, his hands spreading her thighs. Suddenly she felt his tongue against her puffy lips, moving over her pussy, cleaning her dripping flesh like a cat. He carefully licked away every trace, delving between her cheeks, cleaning the cum that had collected in the little cup surround her asshole...probing her pink folds, sucking their mingled juices from her body like some sacred nectar.

Finally, he pulled himself up, bringing her up with him. He kissed her deeply and she felt her mouth suddenly flooded with their cum. His tongue swirled around in her mouth as he shared the juices he had collected from her body. She had indeed learned something new about this curious man.