Timmy was a Horny Teenager

Story Info
18-year-old son watches cheating mom.
1.8k words
4.16
187.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccnut
ccnut
4 Followers

Our family was a very conservative one and I was the only child. Both of my parents are working and as per my father's work pattern, last week of every month is scheduled for outstation visits and this week is one of them. My father is in his late forties and mother was in her early forties but my mother looks very young and energetic.

It happened one afternoon. Since no afternoon classes at the college I decided to go home early. By that time it was around three or so. I caught a bus and got off about a block away from the house and walked. When I walked into the house I felt like something was wrong. May be because I came home at an unusual time and it was very quiet. Other wise by the time I'm home usually my mother has returned from work and making the supper. Today it was a strange feeling.

I decided to take a shower, but as I walked down the hall, I could hear soft noises coming from my parent's room. Stopping by the door, which, by the way was closed tight, I listened for a minute.

It sounded like my mother was breathing real heavy and sort of moaning. And then I heard another voice, it was deep and I realised that it was not Dad's, obviously since he was out of town.

Then I heard my mother, "Oh, baby ... oh, God, that feels good. Ooooooh, lick it, baby, lick my pussy."

It was like an electric shock ran through me. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I knew that Dad is out of the town and could she actually be with a stranger, and that language? I just had to find out. My heart was beating fast inside my chest and I could feel my cock growing hard under my pants. Taking the doorknob in my hand, I turned it slowly and then opened an inch or two, just enough to be able to see inside the room. What I saw almost made me gasp. I was shocked at first and then my shock turned to anger. My Mom, beautiful conservative lady, was lying flat on her back and Bob, a friend of my Dad, was lying on his stomach burry his head between her spread thighs. Both of them were stark naked and he was sucking her glistening cunt.

Eagerly, I watched as her soft, creamy tits jiggled on her chest, her nipples large like eraser buds rigid with passion. Between her legs, Bob was holding her pussy lips open while slithering his tongue up and down the length of her juicy slit.

"Oh, yeah, Bob, lick it up, honey. Lick up all that hot juice. Ooooh, shit, your tongue, it is so gooood. Jesus, stick it up my hole. Fuck my pussy with it, tongue fuck me. Aaaaahhh, yeahhh baby, yeahhhh, this is what I was missing ... oh, thank God!" My mother was moaning and shuddering on the bed begging for more.

As I stood there watching, I rubbed my own throbbing length of meat through my pants, tempted to take it out and jerk off while I watched. Just then, Bob raised my mother's legs into air and spread her plump ass cheeks with his hands. I could see the tiny, puckered ring of her ass-hole and when Bob began licking it I almost creamed inside my pants. Is it really happening? Will she allow any body to see even her most forbidden and sensitive part of her body; her tightly puckered rectum? That's when I decided to take my cock out. Being as quite as I could I pulled the zipper down and pulled out my pounding, rigid prick. Keeping my eyes glued to the writhing figures on the bed, I slowly stroked my penis. Jesus, it felt almost as good as fucking. But not quite.

Bob was still licking around my mother's ass-hole and up and down the crack of her ass. My Mom was going mad, bouncing up and down on the bed and asking Bob to stick his tongue up her ass. Bob didn't seem to mind it at all, though. Pressing his tongue against her anus, he began drilling into her shit-chute, making slurping noises. As she felt it sliding into her rectum, her groans grew louder. Bob mumbled for her to be quite, that he didn't want them to be caught. Mom told him not to worry, that my Dad is out of the town and that I was still at the college. I had to laugh softly. If she only new ...

While he rimmed her rectum, he reached up and grasped the quivering mounds of her tits. Jerking my cock, I watched as he pulled and twisted the rigid, dark nubs of her nipples.

"Oh Bob, do it to me. Do everything what no body has done. Oh, shit, you're so good. Suck me baby, suck it out of me. God, I feel like I'm going to shiieeet baby!" I couldn't believe what I hear; can my soft spoken, conservative mother be this vulgar?

Suddenly I wished that I was in bed with her instead of Bob. Up until then I had never given more than a passing thought to the prospect of seen her naked. It was then that I decided that I would not only see her body use it as well. Just then, Bob pulled his tongue out of my mother's ass-hole and went back to licking her foaming twat. She moaned softly, grinding her pussy against her face. I saw her reach down, grasp his big cock, and start rubbing it.

"Come on Bob, fuck me now, I can't wait any more baby. Shove this monster up my hole ... mmmhh ..." She pleaded.

Bob didn't listen to her. He just kept right on licking her cunt until she was writhing like mad on the bed. I guess, from the way my mother sounded, that he had her clit in his mouth.

"Please, Bob ... oh God, I can't stand anymore ... uuhhh!!! Oh baby, come on honey, fuck me, fuck mieeee ... arghhh. Feed my poor cunt baby. Pleeeease, don't tease baby!" My mother was begging and writhing on the bed and Bob seemed to be enjoying it.

After a while, he finally pulled his mouth from her pussy and climbed top of her and with a long groan my mother spread her legs to receive him. A low moan escaped from her mouth as she felt his pulsating cock-head pressing against her dripping, wide open pussy-mouth.

"Ohhh, yeahh, Bobbie boy, shove that fuck-pole in me. Just stuff my greedy pussy with that big pecker of yours. Hurry up baby, mmmmhhh." She got hold of his cock and placed it between her swollen pussy lips and then he gave a thrust to enter her love hole.

With a gasp she received his hard meat and allowed him to penetrate to the hilt. I saw her biting her lower lip with wide opened eyes may be due to the pleasure or pain, or both but she was enjoying it.

"Ohhh, it's big baby, ummhhh ... your cock is filling my pussy nicely Bob. More, I want more ... push it further honey. Oh, what a feeling my boy."

"Yeah, Camen, you are sooo tight, tighter than my wife's. Wow, what a pussy I got today, take all you bitch ... swallow my whole cock ..." Bob was puffing and pushing harder into my poor Mom who was now lifting her legs to let him more room.

Moving slowly, he began pumping in and out, driving his cock deeper and deeper into the hot wetness of her cunt with every thrust.

"Ohhhhh, Bob, it's so big. God, you're going to drive me crazy with it. Oooooh, more, baby, more. Give me all of it. Kill me with your cock. Just fuck me to death!"

"Don't worry baby. I'll give you more cock than your cunt will know what to do with."

"Oh, yeah, Bob. You do that. You just do that you fucker, mmmmgh."

I was seen it and hearing it, but I could hardly believe it. My mother was so innocent and so conservative and I have never heard anything like this when she is with Dad. What a change. My hand was moving faster and faster on my own throbbing meat as my excitement grew along with theirs. The sound of their fucking filled the room. The moans and groans, his hard cock sinking into the wet, squishy flesh of her cunt, his balls slapping against her cushiony, round ass-cheeks; it was all too much.

My nuts tightened and I knew I was going to erupt, but I couldn't tear myself away. Stifling a groan of pleasure, I shot my load. Hot globs of sperm gushed out of my jerking, throbbing cock. Squeezing my meat, I drained the last drops of cum from it, and then stuffed it back inside my pants. Still I continued to watch, even though my lust had been temporarily satisfied.

Bob was like gone mad, pounding, slamming the full length of his cock in and out of my poor mother's cock hungry, milking pussy. Moans of lust rose from her throat as she rolled her head from side to side on her pillow, pumping her ass manically up and down to meet his thrust, pulling his hard cock as deep as she could into the depths of her greedy pussy.

"Oh, Bob, fuck me baby,fuck my starved pussy gooood. Jesus, you are so big, no one has filled me this way, give it me baby, give me your hard cock. Just fuck the piss out of me. Harder honey, fuck me harder and deeper. Drill that beautiful cock into me baby. Make me cum, baby, I want to cum, make my pussy cream baby, ooohg ... mmmargh ....," she started screaming and writhing under his assault like a lunatic.

Watching them like this was giving me another hard-on, but I decided let it lie. Bob was really grunting this time and I knew that he was about to come. Just then my Mom really started throwing her pussy at him as she slid into orgasm.

"Oh Bob, harder, harder, don't stop baby! Slam it to me, slam it, uuhhhhh! I'm cumming! Oh shieeet, you fucker, make me cum, harder, harder ... arghhhhh! Cumming baby, I'm cumming. Now Baby, naaawww! Aaahhh, uughhhhh, Cummieeeng, aaaiiiyyyyeeeee ...." She was bouncing on the bed and throwing her pussy in the air. I was surprised she didn't take a shit right then and there.

At the same time she was cumming, Bob also let loose. He grunted and went stiff. Then my mother wrapped her legs around his back and held him inside her as tight as she could until she drained his balls.

I shut the door just as Bob was collapsing on top of her. I didn't want them to catch me.

To be continued...

I would like to get feed backs, especially from the incest lovers.

ccnut
ccnut
4 Followers