Timmy's Talented Tongue Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexy GILF Linda joins the tongue-lashing fun!
2.8k words
4.59
58.7k
28

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say my Fourth of July night was interesting is putting it mildly. It had resulted in one of the biggest orgasms of my 59-year-old life at the end of a teenage boy's talented tongue, followed by my sucking him off on my deck and then fucking him as fireworks filled the air above us, ending with one of my best friends, Linda, catching us in the act and then, as she lay back on my bed, availing herself of the youngster's tongue herself as I watched.

Interesting indeed.

Linda laid on my bed, her meaty thighs locked securely on Timmy's face. I watched as she moaned to his tongue, grinding her hairy pussy into his mouth, that tongue - the longest and best I'd ever experienced - lancing deep inside her. She had made the lovely discovery of us fucking on my deck and we invited her in. Well, I invited her in, my stud Timmy boy, 18 and forever hard after cumming in first my mouth and then my pussy, was more or less awestruck as my short, meaty little friend Linda took me up on my offer.

She lay on the bed now, those short, compact thighs crushing Timmy's head as he ate her with reckless abandon, happily discovering his tongue's magic as she writhed on the end of it.

"FUCK!" she screamed, cupping his sucking head in her hands and pulling his tongue deeper inside her as she ground against his face, thighs quivering as they clamped around his ears. "Jesus CHRIST, Veronica, this kid's tongue...is sooooo fucking long, it's like a little, or not-so-little wet cock buried in my pussy!"

I laughed, and knelt beside her on the bed, both of our middle-aged bodies sweaty from the mid-summer heat. I felt Timmy's cum still hot inside me, some oozing out to coat the copious pussy hair I never shaved. I looked into the juncture of Linda's punishing thighs strapped to the young man's eager face and saw an abundance of matted hair there as well.

"You know, old friend," I said softly, sitting by Linda's head and lifting it to rest on my lap as I stroked her hair and face, leaning toward it, "my tongue isn't so bad, either..."

Linda beamed and reached for my head, pulling my lips to hers.

"I was hoping you'd say something like that," she giggled. "God, Veronica, I have always wanted you!"

And we kissed, lips mashed against each other's, tongues waging battle in our mouths, my somewhat long one stabbing inside, down her throat, swabbing her cheeks as she moaned and thrust harder against Timmy's trapped face. The kid was working it big time now, eyes tilted up to watch us two grannies making out like teenagers, my hands all over the thick tits swaying on her chest, her fingers reaching for my big brown nipples and twisting them in her chubby little fingers.

"Suck me, baby, suckle on me," I moaned, breaking the kiss and fisting my hanging white tits in her face, her lips hungrily seeking them out, tongue washing over the flesh and then attaching her sucking mouth to each thick nipple.

Linda was exploding into Timmy's mouth, her cum gushing down his throat and I could hear his desperate gulping of her juices as he remained imprisoned in her meaty, lusty thighs, finishing his work. Linda relaxed her legs and let her lazy tongue drift up my tits and to my neck, suckling at the thick folds of tanned flesh there. I moaned and felt my cum-soaked pussy get wetter.

"Is he still in you baby?" Linda laughed, looking at the cum-matted pussy hair between my slender thighs. "How about I clean that out for ya?"

"You don't have to ask twice, girlfriend," I laughed.

I swung my legs over her face as she laid back, Timmy still swabbing at her hairy cunt with that tremendous tongue, bringing her thighs back around his neck to hold his face in place. I sat on Linda's face, my knees spreading out, my soaked cunt smack on her lips and she growled with pleasure at the first rush of sticky cum gushing from me, gobbling it down with relish, and grinding against Timmy's face again.

Her own tongue wasn't so bad, either, as it stabbed up inside me, scooping out any of his cum I may have not forced out in a sticky river, lapping at my pussy walls and ingesting every drop of the young man's seed. I shivered in orgasm as she cleaned me, sucking out the creampie, wetting her face with my juices and his as she shuddered in a quick orgasm against Timmy's mouth.

When Linda's gripping thighs went slack and Timmy came up for air, we both looked down at the gorgeous, stiff cock bobbing from his loins. We laughed.

"The kid is a machine, baby," I said, dismounting Linda's cum-soaked face and leaning down to lap it clean, sharing the residue with her in a tongue-lashing kiss. "Stays hard forever..."

"Fuck me, baby," Linda snarled, reaching out with her little legs to wrap around Timmy's skinny waist and pull him to her. "Fuck this granny good!"

He drove forward, fisting his cock at the entrance of her hairy cunt, going balls deep in one stroke, making Linda scream in pleasure as she kept her legs scissored around him, giving him enough room to pull back and power forward, his big beautiful balls slapping off the thick pads of her abundant, white ass. I watched them fuck for awhile, leaning between them to kiss my friend, and then Timmy, sucking his amazing tongue down my throat.

"Gimme that tongue again, baby," I cooed, flipping over to my hands and knees, my pussy above Linda's face that she immediately attacked with her mouth, lapping through the creamy fur to dribble my thick clit. "Right up my ass!!"

Timmy leaned forward, spreading my slender ass cheeks in his hands, exposing the hairy ring of my asshole and attached his mouth to it, flutter fucking it, that amazingly long tongue spearing it, drilling deep inside. I went wild feeling his tongue fuck my tight asshole, clenching the muscles of my anal walls, sucking him in deeper, milking it like a wet cock. His face was buried in my granny buns, the smooth skin dimpled and relaxed and folding around his face, smothering him. I laughed as I heard him struggle to breathe, occasionally stopping his frantic rimming to suck in air and return his face inside my commanding rump.

"Fuck it, Timmy, fuck that asshole with your tongue, that's it," I snarled, hunching my ass into his sucking face as Linda sucked on my clit below while he filled her with his cock. "Baby, lick me, lick me good, Linda, fuck...gonna cum for you both!!"

And I did, snapping my hips, banging my hunching ass into and around Timmy's face and down onto Linda's moaning mouth, flooding her with my woman cream that she eagerly gobbled down. I finally pulled away from Timmy's tongue, freeing it from my asshole, and flopped to the bed as he continued to pound at Linda's cunt. He tugged her scissoring legs from his sides and bent her legs up, now washing that incredible tongue over the feet at his face, washing them from heel to toes and sucking each with his mouth. She moaned in pleasure watching his long tongue slither between her toes, gobbling down the sandy residue from her walk on the beach.

"FUCK, that's so hot!" she screamed, cumming against his cock as he cleaned her feet. "Suck it baby, suck those toes, suck the fucking stink and dirt outta there!"

"Oh, God, Mrs. Schuster, your feet...smell so bad...taste so bad..." Timmy moaned deliriously, fitting as many toes into his mouth as he could, that long tongue washing over them and half way down each foot stuck in his throat. "FUCK!!"

She came when he did, clamping down on his exploding dick and draining the third load from the dear boy in less than an hour, cumming from the sheer heat and force of his spewing spunk deep inside her. He collapsed on her, that tongue snaking out to lick the meaty flesh of her neck and down to her sweat-soaked tits.

"God, I need that cock in my asshole so bad," I groaned, pushing Timmy back, his wet schlong separating from Linda's soaked cunt with a squishy sound.

I knelt between Linda's splayed meaty thighs, looking at the spunk-matted pussy and the thick bubble of white in between her cunt lips, smacking my own and diving in to suck it out. She growled in pleasure feeling my face at her gushing hole, forcing it out, feeding me his sperm as she laced her tireless thighs around me, holding me tight. I wiggled my ass back at the kneeling Timmy who watched me clean his cum from my friend's cunt, stroking his still-hard prick and shuffling forward on his knees.

"Up your ass, really?" he asked in astonishment, looking into the soaked hole freshly wet from his tongue fucking. "I...never did that before!"

"Then you're in for a treat, stud," I snarled from the cummy confines of Linda's cunt, wiggling my butt and feeling him feed his dick to my asshole. "Oh, God, YES!!"

It was a surreal scene to say the least, a blur of the sound of Timmy's pounding my asshole and my mouth sucking wetly at Linda's cummy pussy, the scent of her sex filling my nostrils and soul, and the taste of her cum and his thick and tangy in my mouth. Timmy lasted through three more of Linda's orgasms, each of hers with a relaxing of her thighs before re-tightening around my neck to suck me to her pussy, squeezing me, undulating her thick hips up and into my face where my tongue slavishly serviced her. His cum was long gone from her pussy and in my belly, but hers continued to fill my cheeks and smear my face as she rode me to skull-squeezing orgasms, again and again.

I felt Timmy stiffen and bury himself to the balls in my ass and the jets of cum filling my bowels as he unloaded his fourth blast of the evening, his cock starting to soften in my asshole as he slowed and finally leaned over my back, panting, licking the sweat from my shoulder blades and neck, his balls nestled against my thighs.

"God...so tired...you...you ladies drained me..." he panted, pulling himself out of me, his wet, wilting dick slapping against his hard young thigh.

"We'll give you time to recover, young man," I laughed.

Timmy sat back on the bed as Linda and I melted into each other's arms, making out like teenagers and she finally licking her way down my tits and belly and laying me on my side, she doing the same, in a 69 position. She lifted my slender leg and moaned looking at my ass, open, wet, wide and inviting.

"Dammit, this boy's loads are so fucking big!" she laughed, nuzzling her face up my ass and attaching her mouth to the dripping hole, my thighs closing around her ears to hold her in place. "So fucking tasty, too!"

"Girl, you are NASTY!" I laughed, feeling her mouth suck at my anal ring, her tongue burrowing inside to scoop out Timmy's load. "Yeah, baby, eat that cum from my asshole, eat it good, baby."

I lifted Linda's meaty leg and dove in, my mouth at her asshole, tonguing it deep and wet, stabbing it over and over and feeling her meaty thighs tighten around my neck, scissoring me to her. We both rubbed our pussies on each other's chin as we groaned, thighs quaking, asses rippling in meaty waves as we cleaned each other's assholes. I looked up past Linda's flexing butt cheeks to Timmy, who watched wide-eyed, stroking his cock back hard again.

We came together, our legs locked out straight and asses pounding each other's faces before we each let go and flopped back on the bed, panting, our faces soaked. I curled a finger to Timmy and pointed to my soaked chin and cheeks, and he scurried over to lap Linda's cum from me, slobbering wetly at the task and then doing the same to Linda, who giggled as he worked.

"Wow, what's next?" she laughed, sitting up and looking at Timmy's long, hard dick.

"I have an idea, honey," I said, a sexual light bulb going off in my head. "Timmy, on your back, now!"

The boy obeyed, lying flat between us.

"Let's see how limber the kid is," I laughed, straddling Timmy's face in my squatting thighs and feeling his tongue dig deep into my hairy pussy. "Linda, give me his legs."

Linda's eyes brightened.

"I love your mind, dirty girl," she laughed, kneeling at Timmy's feet and hoisting his legs up and over his head until his knees straddled it.

I pulled off his face, pinning it between my knees, his hard dick inches away from his mouth. He looked up at me fearfully.

"Mrs...uh...I'm not sure..." he stammered.

"Oh, but we are, Timmy," I cooed, stroking his dick and pulling it toward his mouth. "You're pretty flexible, young man, I think you can do this."

"Yeah, suck your cock, Timmy, suck it for us!" Linda laughed, pushing harder on Timmy's legs, his dick now brushing his lips. "Stick that tongue out, now!!"

Timmy tentatively obeyed and we both shuddered in pre-orgasmic splendor at the sight of his long tongue lapping at the head and halfway down the long shaft. His eyes met mine, and I gave him an approving nod.

"Nice, Timmy, very nice," I growled, jerking his dick faster, popping the head into his mouth to suck, his lips wrapping around a good few inches. "Fuck, that's so hot..."

"He may need a little encouragement for the last load," Linda giggled.

I watched and laughed as my friend buried her face in Timmy's open ass, pulling his cheeks open, and drilling her tongue into his asshole, licking him long and deep and wet. Timmy cried out at the intrusion, his eyes closed, sucking his own cock harder now, my hand picking up the pace, stroking what wasn't in his mouth. Linda slurped madly at his hole, mouth mashed tight to the outside, fluttering her tongue inside. With one hand, she squeezed his big, hairless balls in her chubby fingers, mauling the meat of them, feeling his rectum tighten on her tongue.

"Ahuuuummmmm," she growled, sucking harder at his asshole, licking deeper, squeezing his nuts harder.

"Fuck him!" I hissed, jerking his cock with my left hand, fingering my pussy with my right, looking down at Timmy's face squeezed in my knees. "Fuck his ass!"

Linda smiled and pulled her face away. She sat up and very slowly and deliberately extended a middle finger and shoved it all the way into Timmy's virginal ass, the boy screaming in pleasure around his cock, his cheeks puffed out to take more of his own dick. Linda fingered his ass harder and deeper, sawing into him, then tucking another finger in, and another, three fingers pounding into Timmy's asshole as he blew himself and I jacked him off.

"FUCK!" Linda bellowed, fingering her own pussy with her other hand as she finger fucked Timmy's asshole. "Damn, this kid can take it! Make him cum, baby, make him cum in his own fucking mouth!"

He didn't need much encouragement with Linda's fingers stabbing his prostate, his mouth sucking the first few inches of his cock and me stroking the rest. He groaned, eyes shooting open wide to look up at me as I felt his dick stiffen in my pulsating fingers and he filled his own mouth with his fifth load of the night. He screamed in pleasure, gulping down what he could, and opening his mouth wide to take the rest as it popped from his lips and I continued to stroke him. Thick gobs of his cum splattered all over his face, lips and tongue as his orgasm waned, and Linda slowly pulled her fingers from his asshole.

We let his legs flop back to the bed, and we lay next to him, one on either side, Linda's hands cupping his nuts, my hand stroking the deflating cock, both of us lapping the seed from his smiling face and kissing him with it, our two tongues washing over his long one that stuck up between us.

"Happy Fourth of July, baby," I cooed, sucking his tongue and tasting his hot cream. "Was it a good one?"

"The best," he grinned, turning to let Linda suck on his tongue and kissing her deeply, sharing the load. "The best ever."

"That makes three of us, kid," Linda laughed, finally laying back, exhausted. "Now, let's get some sleep - and see what kinda of fifth of July we can have..."

We laughed, snuggled up to our exhausted boy toy and slept the night away...