Timothy Catches His Mother

Story Info
And his girlfriend experimenting.
1.6k words
4.17
105.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wouldn't have tip-toed up onto the front porch to peak under the window blinds if he hadn't half-expected to catch them. Timothy was still shocked to see his mother and his girlfriend on the bed kissing. His girlfriend, Katie, fair and thin, with chin-length blonde hair, was running her fingers through his mother's long dark hair.

"So that's what it's like to kiss a girl?" his mother giggled nervously.

Timothy almost jumped, not realizing the window was open a crack.

"Yep. Now you can tell Barry you know what it's like when you catch him watching those videos."

"I guess I can. I don't know how he'd take it though." Katie was still stroking his mother's hair.

"He'll love it, trust me," she said.

Barry was his mother's boyfriend. She had invited Katie over for dinner with Timothy and her that evening, asking Katie if she would give her opinion on some lingerie she had bought to wear for Barry. It had struck Timothy as strange of course, as it did that his mother and girlfriend's friendship was getting closer and closer over the last few months, but he thought nothing of it until he heard the giggles from the kitchen.

His mother had asked him to do the dishes while she tried on the lingerie for Katie, and he had agreed, but the reverie kept getting more and more from his mother's room across the one-story house.

There had been a lot of wine at dinner.

Timothy kept finding excuses to pass by the door, the first of which he saw his mother in a red teddy and thigh highs and his girlfriend in a black bra and panties.

"What? You didn't think I wanted try on some things for you?" his girlfriend had said, shutting the door the room, though it came back open a crack.

After his third time wandering by, his mother handed him some money from behind the door, telling him to go get some more wine. He had gotten in his car, and pulled out of their cul de sac, but had gotten suspicious on the ride to the store and turned around. He had sneaked quietly up the porch to peer in his mother's window and found them sitting on the bed, mouth to mouth.

"How did you like it?" his girlfriend said.

She was now dressed in a white, see-through camisole and white panties. His mother was in a black teddy and thigh highs.

"I don't know, honestly," his mother said. "It was different. Soft."

"You need to try it again?"

"Maybe," his mother giggled.

They kissed again. Timothy flushed, embarrassed and angry and aroused at the same time. He felt the wine flowing through him, and felt the need to act on what he was seeing, but he wasn't sure he had the right.

"You know the other night?" his mother said. "When Timmy was out putting the speakers in your car? And you put your hand down my jeans?"

"And I fingered you until you came?"

"Yes," his mother said, and it was almost a whisper.

"What about it?"

"I wanted to kiss you after, but I was afraid."

"Oh, you should have!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Why not?"

"I don't know—I guess I thought... well, that you were just doing me a favor when I told you that I hadn't came the past few times with Barry. I didn't know if you'd like it."

"Of course I would!"

"I didn't know." And with that, his girlfriend leaned in and kissed his mother again.

"Mmm, tongue!" Katie said. "Want me to show you what else that's good for?"

His mother turned her head shyly away.

Katie slowly started peeling the teddy off of her.

"We have to hurry, before Tim gets back," his mother said.

"Don't worry, sweetie, we will."

Tim stood up, angry. He walked over to the front door, but was afraid it might alert them to his presence. He wanted to catch them in the act, humiliate them.

He went down the front porch steps and went around the yard to the basement. He came in through that door and made his way quietly up the steps to the living room. From down the hall in his mother's room, he heard the moans.

They got louder as he crept toward the door. As he reached it, he heard his mother start to climax.

He burst in.

"What are you doing?" he shouted at his mother.

His girlfriend shot up from in between her legs. They were both naked now, except for his mother still wearing the black thigh highs.

"Oh my god! Timmy!" his mother shouted.

As time froze for a moment, he couldn't help notice the difference between the two women—his mother was tan and dark, soft in the middle, but with full breasts, whereas his girlfriend was fair and thin with pert breasts. He found it strange though, that they both had the same small, quarter-sized areolas, the same light pink color. His girlfriend's were puffy, though, while his mother's were defined.

"Baby!" Katie said, getting up from the bed. "Baby! Don't get mad! It wasn't her, it was me."

But Timothy just looked at his mother in anger. His mother was mortified.

"Tim, look at me," Katie said, turning his face. "I got excited thinking about you, and we got carried away, baby. Please, don't blame her."

She kissed him on the mouth.

"You taste like her."

"Tim?" she said.

"Timmy?" his mother whimpered.

Timothy sighed. He moved her out of the way and walked over to the bed.

"Tim? Timmy? What are you doing?"

He stripped off his shirt and kicked off his shoes. He bent down over her. He took a nipple in his mouth.

"Tim, no. Timmy."

"What?" he said, releasing her nipple with a soft bite. "My girlfriend's good, but not me?"

He kicked off his pants, and pulled down his underwear, releasing his fully erect penis eye level to his mother's face.

"Timmy, sweetheart..." He straddled his mother, and put the head of his penis to her mouth.

"Tim," his girlfriend said.

"It's okay, I'll finish her," he said. "You can watch."

He pushed the head past her lips until he felt her tongue. She was still. He pulled it out.

"Not ready? Okay." He moved down between her legs, and buried his face in her shaved pussy, and started licking.

"Oh!"

Katie came over to the bed. His mother started to get up, but he held her firmly by the hips. Katie put her hand on her chest and gently motioned her back down.

"Let him," she said. "He's good at it."

"Oh! Oh, no!" his mother cried.

He licked her until her cries became pitched. Then he shoved two fingers in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried as she achieved orgasm.

He sat up from his mother's thighs, kissing her snatch as he did. She looked at him, then Katie. Katie was rubbing herself with her fingers.

"I—I can't believe..."

"I told you he was good," Katie smiled.

Timothy pulled his girlfriend over and kissed her. When they broke, his girlfriend smiled wickedly.

"I want to see you two kiss," she told him.

"No," his mother said. She started to stand up.

"Mom, wait," he said, moving up on top of her.

He moved to where his crotch was even with hers, and he felt the head of his penis brush against her opening.

"No, no," she said, getting up.

He held her.

"Mom, please..."

"Forgive me, baby, please," she said, her eyes watery.

"Okay, okay," he said, pushing his head into her.

He kissed her on the mouth, pushing his tongue in.

Katie lay down beside them, grabbing Timothy's dick as it came out of his mother's pussy lips.

"Wait," she said. "Make her ask you for it."

"What?" Timothy said, not taking his eyes off his mother, who was looking away.

"Make her ask. Don't worry, she wants it."

He stayed over her like that, until she finally looked at him. Then she shook her head yes.

"Oh, mom."

"Ask," Katie said. "Ask for you son's cock."

She looked at the girl, who smiled evilly at her, then at her son.

"Oh, please, baby," she smiled. "Give mama your cock."

And with that, he plunged into her. He slid in and out of her, his mother's pussy, and she moaned louder than she had before.

"Oh yes! Yes!" she cried.

"She likes it, baby, I told you," Katie shouted. She was fingering herself furiously.

He fucked his mother, in-and-out, in-and-out, looking between her and his girlfriend, who was masturbating next to them. Several times, he had to ease up so he wouldn't come. Finally, his mother's cries became pitched yet again.

"She's coming, baby," Katie said. "I'm ready too!"

She leaned over and put her head on the pillow next to his mother's. They started crying out in unison. It sounded almost like singing.

"Oh god! I can't wait," he breathed.

"Don't stop! Please don't!" his mother cried.

"Don't stop, babe," Katie whined. "Not yet. Make us come."

He held off the best he could. They kept moaning together though. They were coming, but he couldn't take it anymore. Not knowing what else to do, he shot up into his mother, feeling his semen flood around him inside of her.

When they were done, he lay on top of his mother, looking at his girlfriend. They were all three breathing hard. After a while, he rolled off between them. He saw them looking at each other across him.

"I'm sorry I interrupted," he said.

"It's okay, baby," his mother told him.

She and Katie took turns, petting his flaccid penis. She kissed him on the lips, then Katie did too. They lay pressed against him on either side for a long time.