Tim's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkinsc
tkinsc
80 Followers

Tim helped Anita change the sheets then he got dressed, while she pulled on a robe.

"You need to go home and I need to take a shower," she said.

Anita walked Tim to the door.

"Have fun seeing Jenny and David tomorrow," Tim said with a smile.

"That's not funny. Remember, we can't tell anybody."

"I know. I won't. Hey, before I go, do you want to walk to the bedroom and fuck again?"

"Go home," Anita said, playfully hitting Tim on the shoulder.

Tim gave Anita a final kiss before heading out for the drive home.

*************************

Tim had kept that secret for about a dozen years, before finally confessing it to Jenny.

"Again, I'm sorry and hope you aren't mad," he said.

"I really don't have any right to be mad considering what I had done, but I can't believe you two did that."

"Sorry."

"And it sounds like you both had fun."

"We did, but it sounds like your threesome was more fun than the one I was in."

"I have to admit the first threesome was much better than the second. However, you fucked Anita for about three hours, and you never get that with me."

"I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed it, but you are the one I most enjoy fucking."

Jenny and Tim had spent about an hour confessing their transgressions. Hearing about Jenny's escapade and talking about his own, had kept Tim's cock hard the entire time. There was a wet spot on his boxers where his cock had been leaking precum and his balls ached from his prolonged erection.

Tim pulled Jenny's chin up and looked her in the eyes.

"I love you and hope you can forgive me," Tim said as he gave Jenny a tender kiss on the lips.

"As long as you forgive me too," Jenny said, returning his kiss with a little more passion.

Tim slipped a hand under Jenny's shorts, giving her ass a firm squeeze. Jenny wrapped her arms around Tim and gave him a deep kiss. The kissing became more passionate as they lay together side by side. Tim withdrew his hand from Jenny shorts and ran it up the front of her camisole, finding her hardening nipples and giving them a pinch.

Jenny moaned with excitement. Reliving her threesomes and hearing about Tim's hook-up with Anita had aroused Jenny and now Tim pinching her nipples heightened her excitement even more.

Tim slipped Jenny's camisole over her head and pushed her onto her back. Tim's mouth reached down to suck on one of Jenny's nipples, while caressing the other.

"You don't have to be so gentle," Jenny said.

Tim gave Jenny's nipples a bite and a pinch.

"Ahhhh," Jenny moaned tensing her body in excitement over the painful yet sweet stimulation her nipples were receiving.

After a few more minutes of sucking and pinching her nipples, Tim slid a hand down into her shorts. Jenny parted her legs to allow Tim to find his way into her pussy.

His fingers slid over Jenny's sensitive clit, until they reached her smooth lips. A finger found the opening of Jenny's pussy and slipped easily inside.

"Wow your pussy is incredibly wet."

"Well I'm really horny."

Tim slipped a second, then a third and finally a fourth finger into Jenny's sodden snatch. Jenny began to move her hips as Tim's fingers probed her pussy. She was unbelievably turned on. She moved her hand down to feel Tim fingering her pussy. Jenny put a finger in her pussy with Tim's then pulled it out and stuck it in Tim's mouth.

"You like the taste of my pussy don't you?" she asked

"Yes I do. You taste great," Tim said, after sucking all of Jenny's juices from her finger.

Jenny returned a finger to her pussy, getting it coated in her juices once more, and then she placed it in her mouth to lick it clean.

"I do taste good, don't I?" she murmured.

Wanting more Jenny returned her hand to join Tim's and began slipping finger after finger into her pussy, until finally she had eight fingers filling her.

"It's ok for me to help you isn't it?" Jenny said with a smile.

"Feel free."

Jenny's hips were moving as her invading fingers widely stretched her pussy. It didn't take long for Jenny to reach her first small orgasm.

Tim withdrew his hand from Jenny's shorts and slipped them off. He then moved his head between Jenny's legs as his tongue found its way to her pussy. Tim began sucking and licking Jenny's pussy, taking in her taste and smell.

"You can pinch my nipples if you want," she said.

Tim knew that meant Jenny wanted her nipples pinched hard, so he reached up and obliged her longing. Jenny's nipples continued hardening as Tim rolled them in his fingers and pinched them.

"That feels so good," Jenny hissed as Tim abused her nipples.

After several minutes of hard nipple play, Tim removed his fingers and quickly grabbed Jenny's legs and pushed them into her chest, fully exposing her sex. Tim latched onto Jenny's hard clit and sucked it vigorously.

It took just a few second for Jenny's second small orgasm to hit. Tim released his hold on Jenny's legs and they closed around his head, muting the groan she emitted with her orgasm.

He then moved over Jenny to give her a kiss. Jenny held Tim's head above hers, lifting her head to lick her juices off his lips and chin, before finally shoving her tongue in his mouth.

Tim countered by slipping his cock into Jenny's slick pussy.

"That's what I want," Jenny sighed.

Tim began to thrust into Jenny.

"You are going to get it you dirty little slut."

"Just remember, I'm your little slut," she said.

"It sounds to me like you were Anita and David's little slut too."

"I was, but I was drunk."

"You were, but you wanted to fuck him didn't you? You wanted his hard cock to fill up your pussy."

"I did, I wanted him to fuck me, I'm a slut."

Tim began to fuck Jenny harder as they bantered back and forth.

"You liked that long dick didn't you?"

"I did. It was hitting places you can't, it felt so good."

Tim reached his hand under and gripped Jenny's ass, elevating it as he pounded harder and faster into her.

"I may not be as long, but I'm thicker and know how to fuck you better"

"You are a perfect fit and a great lover, even if you aren't as long as David."

Their sex was hard and fast. Yet there was a deep love in their primal fucking.

Tim removed his hands from under Jenny and propped himself up. He leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. After a few seconds of sucking, Tim released Jenny's nipples.

"Push your tits together so I can suck both your nipples at once," he commanded.

Jenny did as asked and Tim sucked both nipples into his mouth. Jenny let out a loud moan as Tim bit both nipples at the same time.

Jenny ground her pussy harder into Tim as he thrust into her. Tim noticed her breathing was becoming ragged and he knew the attention he was paying to the nipples was going to push her over the top.

"I'm going to have my big one," Jenny announced.

Tim bit Jenny's nipples again, which sent her over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssssss!" Jenny screamed, as her body was ravaged by a shuddering orgasm.

She dug her nails into Tim's back as the orgasm continuously flowed through her pussy. Her body quivered as her pussy pulsed through her orgasm.

After her orgasm, Jenny's body went limp.

"I'm sorry I didn't last as long for you as Anita did."

"That's ok. I would still rather fuck you."

"I'm glad. Now I want you to cum in my pussy," Jenny commanded.

"I will, but I want you to tell me how much you enjoyed fucking David and Anita while we do it."

"It was great. I enjoyed sucking Anita's big tits and it was heavenly eating her pussy and having her tongue slip in me."

Tim was fucking Jenny harder and faster now.

"Tell me how it felt fucking David," he inquired.

"His cock felt so good. It was nice and long and he was slamming it real hard into me. When he shoved his finger up my ass I came like a wild woman on his long dick."

Tim slammed his dick as deep into Jenny as he could and exploded.

"Unnnghhh," Tim grunted as he deposited a huge load of cum deep inside Jenny with an orgasm so intense his toes curled.

Tim gave Jenny a deep kiss. The aching in his balls was gone after their vigorous fucking.

"That was intense," Jenny said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"I would not have imagined us talking about cheating would lead to such fervent sex."

"Yeah, too bad we don't have anything else to confess."


Thanks to Kumani for her editorial assistance, and to my wife for her assistance and inspiration.

tkinsc
tkinsc
80 Followers
12