Tim's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Tim's dominance is a mask for what he really craves.
2.9k words
4.26
73.7k
24
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

Tim stared down the top of Sarah's blouse at the abundant cleavage she displayed as they both playfully flirted. Tim had always liked larger women. These were the women who most people would call fat. He however saw them as full bodied and beautiful. He loved large breasts, and at an early age had figured out that most big breasted women were on the larger side. This had grown into a lust for women of this size. He didn't like them obese, but definitely liked them with lots of curves. Sarah fit that description to a tee. However, she was comfortable with her size, and wore clothes that hung tightly on all of her curves and accentuated her huge tits and large round ass. As she got up from her desk to retrieve the afternoon's pick up for Tim, she swayed her ass back and forth as she walked away. He watched with great delight. Tim worked for a courier service that had morning and afternoon pick ups from Sarah's job. They had met a month ago, and it did not take long before they both realized they were attracted to each other. The playful flirting had materialized into full fledged sexual teasing.

Tim was not very confident about himself and all though he wanted to ask her out on a date, he hadn't gotten the nerve to do it yet. One day the conversation shifted to cyber chatting, and they exchanged screen names. Over the past week they had been finding each other on line every night and chatted for hours. Of course the subject matter had gotten a bit naughty and they had exchanged intimate thought to each other. This made the daily meetings even more arousing. He had admitted to being obsessed with big boobs. This of course inspired Sarah to wear low cut tops, or unbutton an extra button on her blouse. He told her he liked silky under garments, so she would tell him that she had silky panties and bra on and tell him what color they were. One day when he arrived she told him that she was wearing a dark blue bra and panty set. He had told her that dark colors were his favorite. When he told her he didn't believe him, she reached under her desk and up her short skirt and removed her navy blue panties and handed them to him.

"You can keep those as a souvenir." she told him.

He carried them around with him all day just feeling the material and occasionally sniffing the crotch. She told him she liked to be dominated. So he would tell her that he was going to take her from behind and fuck her like a dog.

Tim liked to be dominating when it came to sex. He liked it when he could make a woman beg him to be fucked. He would talk dirty to her and tell her he wouldn't fuck her until she asked nicely. He had had many encounters like that in his life. However, this was all a masking to what he really wanted. He was a submissive at heart. He had always wanted to be dominated by a woman. Made to serve her and do all that she asked. He even got excited when he read stories about women humiliating their men. He was sure he didn't want to do some of the things he had read, but did get extremely excited when he read about such thing as women getting fucked by other men as they told they husbands how good the other man was. He had never told anyone about this, because he thought he would scare women off when he revealed this. Sure he had revealed little bits and pieces to women in his life. This had lead to some of them tying him up and teasing him and stuff. Although nice, it was not all he craved.

Finally one night on line, Tim had finally suggested to Sarah that they go out. She agreed, and they set it up for that Friday after work. Both of them knew that it was just an excuse to get each other into bed. So when Friday came, Sarah dressed in a way that she knew would drive Tim crazy when he saw her. When he showed up for his morning pickup, he instantly got a hard on. Sarah was standing at the filing cabinet. She was wearing a blue silk blouse unbuttoned to display her abundant cleavage, a short black leather skirt that hugged and showed off her full round ass, black pantyhose, and black spiked heels. He wanted to take her right there on the desk. Sarah noticed his reaction as he entered the office, and slowly and sexily retrieved the pick up for him and handed it to him. She moved real close to him and rubbed her boobs on his arm that was by his side and whispered in his ear. "These are not pantyhose. They are stockings. By bra and garter belt match my blouse and skirt, and I am not wearing panties."

Tim got weak in the knees. "How am I supposed to work today knowing that?" He asked.

"Not my problem." she retorted. "See you this afternoon"

All day Tim walked around with a raging hard on. Finally after lunch he could not take it anymore. He went into the bathroom at one of his stops and headed into the stall. He released his cock from its prison and started stroking it. All the while thinking about what he would be seeing tonight. How imagined Sarah undressing and revealing her undergarments and dropping to her knees to give him a blow job. Faster and faster he stroked until he felt the cum rising in his balls. With one last stroke he erupted into the toilet. "Damn!! Why couldn't I hold out until tonight?" He thought to himself. Then he wiped up and returned his member to his pants and went on his way.

Sarah had a tough day concentrating too. All day she thought about how turned on Tim had been when he saw her and it had in turn made her very wet. She sat at her desk and day dreamed about the evening to come. She could feel her nipples harden as he thought of Tim eating her pussy and taking her from behind. She unknowingly started to caress her breasts the nipples were so hard she could feel them through both her bra and her blouse. Finally she could take it no more. She got up and hurried to the bathroom. She entered the stall and straddled the toilet. Raising her skirt, she wasted no time, plunging two fingers into her dripping cunt. While aggressively pinching one of her nipples, she feverishly fucked her pussy with her fingers. She started to moan loudly. When she realized where she was. She bit her bottom lip to muffle her sounds. As she felt her pleasure climb to an orgasm she removed her fingers and rubbed her clit until the climax shuttered through her body. She collapsed on the toilet. After a short recovery, she wiped up and thought to her self, "That should hold me over until tonight." She wiped up and headed back to her desk.

The afternoon pickup passed without either one saying a word to each other. Tim came to the desk and Sarah handed him the envelope with a knowing grin and a wink. He left and the both finished their day.

As 5 o'clock approached Sarah escaped to the bathroom to freshen up. She returned to her desk and waited for Tim to pick her up. About 15 minutes later he arrived. Just as they were about to leave, Sarah's boss Mrs. Johnson came out to ask her a question. Tim was mesmerized. She was everything Sarah was and more. She was a bit taller, same round figure, even bigger tits that the monsters Sarah had, and she was beautiful. Her long straight auburn hair framed a round face that had stunning feature like full lips, a cute little nose and piercing blue eyes. He had never seen her before in all the times he had been there. He was in lust. Sarah answered Mrs. Johnson's questions and didn't notice Tim's reaction to her boss. They left and headed to the restaurant.

The whole time they were at the restaurant Tim couldn't keep his mind off of Mrs. Johnson. Sarah was oblivious to this. She was having a great time teasing Tim the whole dinner. They sat next to each other in a booth and Sarah would occasionally lean into Tim and rub her tit on his arm. Looking down he would catch an eyeful of her cleavage and think to himself, "Damn!! Those are huge; I wonder how much bigger Mrs. Johnson's are." Sarah ran her hand up Tim's thigh and felt his already hard shaft through his pants.

"Is that for me?" She teased.

"Yes, if you are good." He answered.

"My pussy is wet. You want to feel?" Sarah asked.

Slowly Tim slid his hand up her bare thigh and under her skirt. He reached her pussy and noticed there was no hair.

Grinning, Sarah whispered, "I did that for you."

That was all Tim needed. He inserted a finger in her pussy and said in a demanding voice, " I am going to fuck your brains out tonight"

He expertly moved his finger in and out of her dripping hole as she moved to accommodate him. He whispered to her that he wanted her to pinch her own nipple. She did. It was not hard for customers to notice what was going on, but Sarah didn't mind. It only helped turn her on more. Dinner arrived and Tim slowly removed his finger. After the waiter was gone, he inserted it in his mouth and licked it clean.

"Mmmmmmmm, I love the taste of pussy" He quipped.

Neither one of them was too hungry. Tim's mind was on Mrs. Johnson, and Sarah could only think about having Tim fuck her for all he was worth. They finally finished, paid the bill and headed to Tim's apartment.

On the way home, Sarah started rubbing his cock through his pants, making a visible spot on his trousers. She seductively unbuckled his pants and unzipped his fly. She reached in his underwear and retrieved his dick. Tim did not have a big dick and it always worried him that he could not please women with it. Sarah didn't seem to mind and she leaned over and swallowed his whole length. Tim suddenly forgot about Mrs. Johnson and just enjoyed the ride. Bobbing up and down on his cock Sarah was getting even more turned on. Tim reached over her with his right hand and grabbed hold of her right tit. Squeezing her mound and pinching her nipple he lost himself in the moment and enjoyed every second. Sarah was loving every second of this too. She sucked in his length and caressed his balls with her hand. Licking the shaft from balls to head she looked up at Tim seductively. Tim informed her they were close to his home. She took one long suck and returned his cock to his pants. Tim parked the car and they both hurried to his apartment.

Once inside, Tim took control. Remembering all the stuff Sarah had told him about liking to be dominated he sat down on the couch and told Sarah he wanted her to make him want to fuck her.

"If you don't do a good job I won't fuck you. Strip for me, and make it good!" He commanded.

Sarah slowly started to unbutton her blouse. One by one she undid them. Then she deliberately opened the blouse to reveal her huge tits. Her bra was one of the sexiest bras Tim had ever seen. It was a silky navy blue material with black lace trim. It pressed them together and pushed them up to make them appear even bigger than they already were. Sarah removed her blouse and cupped her tits. She pressed them together and pinched her nipples so they poked through her bra. She moved forward and bent over to tease Tim as she continued to fondle her fleshy mounds. She turned around and bent over showing him her full round ass. Rubbing her ass with both hands she raised her skirt so he could see her ass as well as her pussy. Reaching between her legs she fondled the folds of her sex. She slid one finger in and then out. Turning around she slid her finger in her mouth and sucked the juices clean off. Then she lowered the zipper on her skirt and let it fall to the ground. She stepped out of it and ran her fingers up her round thighs and spread her smooth pussy lips. With her lips spread, she fingered her clit. Sarah's excitement was plainly evident as her pussy glistened with her juices. She reached behind her back to unclasp her bra.

"Leave it on!" Tim commanded. "I love to look at your tits in that bra."

There she stood matching bra and garter belt, black stockings and spiked heels. Tim was beside himself with anticipation.

Playing it cool, he told her, "Come Suck My cock!"

Sarah moved between his legs and unzipped his pants. She lowered his pants and underwear. His cock stood at attention. Sarah grabbed it with her hand and lowered her mouth around the head. Slowly she sucked his cock into his mouth. Up and down she bobbed. Tim grabbed her head and forcefully helped her take all his cock into her mouth.

"Play with your pussy while you suck my cock.", He ordered

Sarah reached down to her pussy and started stroking it as she continued to pleasure Tim.

"You will cum before I do, or I will not fuck you." He said.

Sarah quickened her pace with her hand as she slowed her pace with her mouth. She was not far from cumming. With Tim taking control as he had, she was really turned on and she could tell as she slid two fingers into her sloppy cunt and vigorously finger fucked herself. She could feel the eruption building in her so she added another finger and rode them to climax. This was almost too much for Tim to handle. He was going to cum and he did not want to lose control. As Sarah came with a shuddering climax, he pushed her away from his cock. Now he was glad he had jacked off in the bathroom earlier or he would have definitely cum in her mouth. Still recovering from her orgasm, Sarah laid on the floor in a glow. Tim waited a few minutes so his climax would go away.

Tim rose and ordered Sarah to her feet. She complied immediately.

"Come over here and bend over this couch.", he said.

Sarah moved to the couch and rested her forearms on the arm of the couch. Tim placed one hand on her ass and inserted three fingers from the other hand into her pussy. Twisting them around in her pussy he could feel her arousal.

"You want me to fuck this cunt?" He asked as he continued to assault her dripping sex.

"Yes!!!" She screamed.

"Ask me nice" He added.

"Fuck me." Sarah asked.

"Not good enough", he snapped back

"Fuck me please!!" She pleaded.

"Talk to me like the nasty bitch you are" Tim demanded.

The nasty talk Tim was using was making Sarah hot and she eagerly gave him what he wanted.

"Fuck my nasty wet cunt Pleeeeeease!", she pleaded.

With that he stood behind and drove his cock in her pussy all the way to his balls. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast while he looked at her ass. Sarah was in ecstasy her juices were flowing all over Tim's cock. Without warning he slid a finger into her exposed asshole as he fucked her pussy. Sara let out an approving moan.

"You like my finger in you ass don't you?", he asked.

"Oh yes." Sarah moaned.

"You want me to replace that finger with my cock?" Tim added.

"Yes!" She said

"Yes what?" Tim asked.

"Yes Please" Sarah screamed.

Tim removed his cock from her cunt and slid the slick member into he ass.

"Yes!!" Sarah moaned. "Fuck my fat ass" she screamed. "Fill my ass with your cum"

Sarah climaxed again as Tim impaled her ass. Approaching orgasm quickly Tim didn't want to release in her ass. He removed his cock and ordered her to turn around and get on her knees.

"Open you mouth" He commanded.

Sarah complied. "I am going to cum on your face and your tits and in your mouth. Tell me you want that." he hissed.

Sarah repeated what he had said. " I want you to cum all over me. Cum on my face! Shoot your load in my mouth and on my big tits!"

Tim stroked his cock to orgasm. The first rope of cum landed on her face and in her mouth. Tim aimed for her tits next. The next spurt landed right between her tits and ran down her cleavage. Spurt after spurt of cum landed on her face and tits. Once he was done, Tim ordered Sarah to clean his cock with her mouth. She obediently obliged.

As they collapsed on the floor, Sarah lay on Tim's lap and hugged him.

"That was as good as I hoped." Sarah said.

"Yes it was" Tim replied. As he said that, Tim's thoughts suddenly returned to Mrs. Johnson. "Man I would love to fuck her like that" he thought to himself.

To be continued……

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers