Tim's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim meets Mrs. Johnson
3.9k words
4.51
109.9k
17
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,989 Followers

Chapter 2: Tim Meets Mrs. Johnson

Tim lay there after his experience with Sarah feeling confident about himself. Sarah had been as good as he had expected. She acted just like the slut he had hoped she would be. She had given him an incredible blow job, followed all his commands and even let him fuck her in the ass. He was in heaven.

Just then he realized he had not even gotten to eat her pussy. He decided he wanted to taste he sweet juices. He looked over at Sarah and saw her laying there in a bit of a daze. He moved over to her and laid her on her back.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

He just ignored her and spread her legs. Then he buried his face in her still wet pussy. Spreading her lips with his tongue he licked her cunt like it was a sweet tasting ice cream cone. Then he spread her lips with his hands and inserted his tongue as far in her pussy as he could. Damn she had a great tasting pussy. Tim assaulted her pussy with abandon.

Sarah moaned her approval. Tim seemed to know what he was doing. Chills raced through her body as he continued to devour her pussy. After a few more minutes of his fine pussy eating skills, Sarah felt an orgasm coming. All the muscles in her body tightened and the wave of her first orgasm washed over her body.

"Oh I'm cummmming!" she cried out.

Tim just continued to eat her sloppy wet pussy as she bucked her hips against his face. He could feel her juices flowing over his mouth and chin. He had made her cum and he hadn't even touched her clit yet. He road her orgasm with his face still attached to her pussy. As she came down from her euphoria, he just continued on.

Sarah relaxed herself after her orgasm and expected Tim to stop. However, he just kept going. She had never had anyone keep going after she had cum, but she was not going to argue. Her pussy was very sensitive after her climax. Everything he touched with his tongue tingled a great tingle. Just then Tim's tongue swept across her tender clit. A shot of pleasure shot all the way from her head to her toes. She grabbed both of her tits and squeezed them together. She then found her hard nipples and pinched then through her bra, sending even more pleasure to her private parts.

"Oh Yea!!" she moaned out loud.

Tim heard her speak and knew he was doing something right. He stayed on her clit. Flicking it with his tongue a few times, Sarah continued to moan with pleasure. He placed his lips around her nub and sucked it in hard. Sarah screamed out in ecstasy and lifted her hips to grind her sex into her assaulter's face. Tim just continued to play with her clit sucking and licking until he could feel Sarah's muscled tighten again signaling her next orgasm. Just then he nibbled on her clit a little with his teeth. This sent Sarah over the top again.

Wave after wave of delirium washed over her body as her climax hit her. This was one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced. She wiggled around trying to experience as much of this as she could.

Tim stayed attached to her soaking cunt as the juices continued to flow over his face. Man how he loved that taste. He also loved to watch women cum as he ate their pussy.

He tried to continue, but Sarah pushed his head away from her pussy.

"I can't take that anymore. I am going to pass out if you continue." she said to him.

By now Tim's cock was rock hard and he wanted to do something about it. He rose up from between her legs and saw Sarah's big beautiful tits and knew exactly what he wanted.

"Take off your bra!" he commanded.

Sarah reached behind her and released her bra. She removed it and her tits fell toward her sides. Tim's eyes opened as big as saucers. They were magnificent. Yes Sarah was big, but if that meant those were attached to it, he loved her big body. He immediately moved to her and straddled her chest. He placed his rigid cock between her tits. It looked small between her big tits, but he didn't seem to notice. He just grabbed them both and surrounded his shaft with those beauties. He started moving his hips back and forth as he squeezed her boobs around his dick. It was not going to take long. Tim seemed to get even more excited when he ate pussy than any other time in his sexual experiences. On top of that, he was titty fucking the best set of tits he had ever seen.

Faster and faster he fucked her cleavage. Sarah opened her mouth and as his cock appeared from the top of her tits, she would try to suck the end. Tim felt his balls tighten and he just continued to fuck faster. His orgasm came and he just kept going. The first rope of cum caught Sarah by surprise. It landed on her cheek just under her eye. She opened her mouth wider and tried to catch the next. There was no use, Tim was going crazy and cum was flying everywhere.

When Tim was done, Sarah's face and chest was covered with cum. Tim just collapsed on the floor next to Sarah. She got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned up. She returned and they retired to the bedroom for the night.

Sarah woke up the next day around 8:30. She looked at the clock and panicked. "Oh no!" she said to herself. "I am late."

You see Sarah was a submissive and her mistress was expecting her by 8:00. She jumped from the bed and raced to the living room to get dressed. She put on her blouse and skirt and grabbed her bra and shoes and ran out the door.

As she drove home she thought of how upset Mistress Connie would be. She thought of how she was going to have to make it up to her. She had never been late coming home before. She was worried that Mistress would not let her have anymore of these outings if she did not follow her rules. See, Sarah loved being Mistress' pet, but she also liked getting fucked my men she found. Mistress Connie understood that, and would occasionally let her go out and get some cock. However, she had to be back in the morning in time to tend to her chores.

Sarah's mind wondered to last night and how she had loved getting fucked in the pussy and ass by Tim, and how great a pussy eater he was. She had never experienced such a great orgasm from having her pussy eaten before. She could not wait to tell Mistress Connie all about it.

Sarah pulled in the driveway and hurried to the door. She opened it and went inside. As she entered, she looked up and standing there in the entry was Mrs. Johnson. See not only was she her boss at work, she was her mistress too.

Sarah started to apologize, "I'm so Sor....."

Connie cut her off immediately, putting her hand up palm facing Sarah, but not saying a word. Connie was wearing a full length silk robe that hung partially open in the front, just enough to see her bra and panties underneath. Connie opened the robe with both hand to display her full figure. She slightly spread her legs. Sarah knew exactly what that meant. She scurried over to her mistress and got on her knees and without any further instruction started licking Connie's silky panties. Sarah licked vigorously at Connie's sex through her panties. Feeling her clit with her tongue she paid more attention to that. Connie could feel the pleasures running through her body. She reached down and pushed Sarah's head back. She lowered her panties and stepped out of them, wadded them in a ball and stuffed them in Sarah's mouth.

"You are late!!" she hissed. "I had to wake myself and dress myself this morning. You know it puts me in a very bad mood when I don't get to wake up with a face in my pussy. I need to cum in the morning like most people need coffee"

"I'm sorry Ma'am" Sarah mumbled through the panties in her mouth.

"Yes I know." She retorted, "Come!"

Connie walked into the living room and Sarah followed on her knees. Connie sat down on the couch and spread her legs. Sarah hurried to her and again buried her face in Connie's cunt and started eating her furiously. Sarah wanted to please her mistress to make up for her tardiness. She sank her tongue into Connie's pussy, fucking her hole with her tongue. Then she licked her pussy lips from top to bottom. She found her clit and began sucking on it.

Connie was approaching orgasm. She grabbed Sarah's head and pushed it into her sex. Soon she was cumming. She bucked her hips as she kept Sarah's face against her flowing pussy. She came down from the climax and relaxed on the couch as Sarah remained between her legs.

Sarah was so excited to tell her mistress about her experience, that she couldn't keep quiet.

"I want to tell you about my night ma'am" she said

Connie lifted her head and looked at Sarah. She could tell how excited she was. She wanted to be mad at her for being late, but that look in her eyes. She looked like a little puppy. It was too much to take.

"You had a good time huh?" She asked

"Oh yes!" Sarah replied, "He was wonderful. He was very forceful. He treated me just like I like. He made me strip for him. I sucked his cock. He fucked me in the pussy, and in the ass. Then he came all over my face and tits. I was so turned on."

"He was a real demanding one huh?'

"Yes"

"Was that all?" Connie asked

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, He is a great pussy eater. He ate my pussy to two orgasms. Then he fucked my tits and came all over my face again. He loves my big tits." Sarah said with a beaming smile.

This caught Connie's attention. "A great pussy eater you say?"

"Oh my yes." said Sarah

Connie looked at Sarah and said, "You remember what I say about good pussy eaters don't you? Men who are good pussy eaters want to be dominated by that woman."

Sarah was sure Mistress was wrong about Tim. "I don't think your theory is right in this case ma'am. He was far to demanding to be dominated by a woman."

"You think so?"

"Yes I do." Sarah said confidently

"Care to make a wager?"

"A wager ma'am?" Sarah asked curiously

"Yes, if you are so sure he wouldn't want to be dominated by a woman, let's do a little experiment. I bet on Monday when he comes into the office for pick-up, I can get him naked, and make him lick my ass before he ever touches anything else on my body."

Sarah was sure that wouldn't happen. Tim may fuck Mistress in the ass, but there was no way he was going to lick her ass.

"You're on!!" Sarah said enthusiastically, "What is the wager?"

"If he doesn't get naked and lick my ass without touching any other part of my body, I will be your slave for a day. However, if he does, I get to keep him."

Sarah didn't even hear the second part of the bet. All she could think of was making Mistress do all the things for her that she did for Mistress. She already had a plan.

"You got a bet!!!" Sarah snapped

Connie Johnson was a powerful woman. She owned the company Sarah worked for. She had gotten her way to the top by working her ass off. She commanded respect in the work place, and loved to have that control at home too. On the other hand, she too liked to be taken and fucked like a common whore sometimes. She had learned growing up that she could not attract the kind of man she needed and have him treat her like the queen she felt like she was. All the guys who fulfilled her sexual needs treated her like dirt when they were not in bed too. She didn't like this. Conversely, all the men who treated her nice, usually had small dicks and suffered from lack of confidence. They treated her like a queen, but did not satisfy her in bed. She did however notice that these men always liked to eat pussy and usually let her take control. So she had spent her life struggling with these two aspects of her personality, trying to find a happy medium. She had taken a few of the "nice" boyfriends, but always seemed to end up cheating on them. They would find out and leave her. The other kind of man was only good for one thing, fucking her and going home in the morning. She needed a man who would worship her and allow her to go out and get the raw sex she yearned for.

On Monday morning, after Sarah had given Connie her morning "coffee", Connie embarked on her conquest to prove Sarah wrong about Tim. She went to the dresser and opened her underwear drawer. She reached in and grabbed her dark purple bra and panties. See, all those times Sarah was Chatting with Tim on line, Connie was right there watching. So, she knew almost as much about his likes as Sarah. She slipped them on. She grabbed some thigh high stockings, slipped them on and moved to the closet. She reached in and grabbed one of her sexiest silk blouse and matching skirt that came just above her knees. She got dressed and admired herself in the mirror. She was very impressed with herself.

On the way to work, Connie instructed her to come into her office before Tim was due to arrive in the morning. She could hide in the coat closet and peek out the door to make sure mistress didn't cheat. Sarah was so excited. She couldn't wait to have Mistress on her knees taking care of her needs.

A few minutes before Tim was to arrive, Sarah came into the office and Connie told her to go to the closet. Connie went to her personal bathroom and check to make sure she was ready. She unbuttoned one more button on her blouse to show off even more of her cleavage. She checked her makeup and returned to her desk. A few minutes later she heard someone out at Sarah's desk.

"Excuse me." Tim said from Sarah's desk.

Connie went to her door and looked out at Tim. "May I help you?" She asked

"Yes, I am here for courier pick up." He answered

"Oh yea, it is in here, come on in, I still have to sign one paper to put in it."

She returned to her desk and Tim followed. He was practically running to get in her office. As he entered, she was sitting at her desk signing something. She made sure to bend over a little more that she had to, to give him a good view down her top. Tim did exactly that. He was amazed how big they were. His cock stirred in his pants as he gazed at her ample cleavage. He even caught a little peak of her purple bra. This made him even harder. He started day dreaming about what he would like to do with those mammoth jugs. Just then Connie looked up and caught him in mid stare.

"Enjoying the view?" Connie quipped

Tim was startled. "Eh...um.....I" He didn't know what to say. " I am sorry, That was rude. Please forgive me" he stammered.

Connie had him right where she wanted him. "That's ok, you like what you see?"

Tim didn't know how to answer. He just stared at her. He was mesmerized by her. She was his dream woman. She was tall, beautiful, full figured and oh my gawd, those tits. He just looked at her, then lowered his head so he would not offend her anymore.

"Look at me. You like my tits don't you? You must, you were staring right at them for as long as I let you'"

Tim saw the opening he wanted. "Yes, they are magnificent" he said with confidence.

"You want to see them?" Connie inquired

"I would love to." he returned. He thought he was dreaming. He couldn't believe this woman that he had been thinking about and masterbating about for two days was going to show him her tits.

Connie stood and moved around the desk. "Get naked!." She demanded

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. If you want to see them, you will have to take your clothes off."

Tim immediately removed all of his clothes and stood there covering his dick with his hands.

"Before I show you, I have a few questions. First of all, you probably don't know it, but Sarah and I are pretty tight. We talk about everything. She told me you were pretty demanding the other night. You took charge. Is this true?"

"I guess." Tim replied

"You like being in charge?"

"Sure, I guess." he said

"She also told me you are a great pussy eater. Do you like to eat pussy Tim?"

"Yes, I love to" he said with a flush in his cheeks.

"I have a theory. Would you like to hear it?"

"Sure" he said curiously.

"I think that all pussy worshipers want to be dominated. Are you a pussy worshiper Tim?"

"I don't know. What does that mean?"

"That means you love eating pussy above all else when it comes to sex. Do you love eating pussy most of all?" Connie was now circling Tim. She was starting to unbutton her top.

"Yes I guess I do enjoy that a lot." He slowly replied.

Tim could not hide the erection he was getting. He couldn't believe she was actually taking her top off.

"Move your hands. I want to see your cock."

Tim moved his hand. Connie almost chuckled. "That is not a cock. That is a penis. I can't use that. I would hardly feel that in my cunt."

Even though she was degrading him, Tim seemed to get even more excited. His cock was getting extremely hard. Connie removed her top and tossed it on the desk. Tim was delirious. He just stared at her.

"Get on your knees." Connie commanded

Tim complied immediately. He just continued to stare at her. Connie moved over him and bent over so her tits were in his face. "You like big titties huh?"

Tim just nodded.

"Answer me!"

"Yes." He blurted out.

"Yes Ma'am!" She hissed

"Yes Ma'am." He said

"Would you like to lick them?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"What would you do to lick them?"

"Anything." He replied

"Anything?" She asked. As she asked this she backed up and unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the ground.

The sight of her matching purple panties and stockings caused Tim's dick to jump. Connie moved her crotch up to Tim's face. All this was making her very wet.

Tim could smell her essence. He breathed in deep and enjoyed the pungent smell of her sex.

"Would you do anything to taste my pussy too?" she asked

"Yes ma'am." He answered

She rubbed her pussy through her panties to get them even wetter with her juices than they already were. She lowered them over her hips and down her legs. She turned them inside out and held them in front of Tim's face. "Lick my panties!"

Tim complied. They tasted heavenly. He lapped up her juices like it was the best thing he had ever tasted.

"How does my pussy taste?" She inquired

"Wonderful." He said

"I might let you eat my pussy. Would you like that?"

"Yes ma'am"

"First you must do something for me."

"Anything ma'am, just let me taste your juices directly from your pussy."

Connie turned around, bent over slightly and planted Tim's face between her ass cheeks. "Lick my asshole!"

Tim couldn't believe it, but he wanted nothing more than to please this woman. He started licking her ass like a man possessed. His cock was painfully hard. All this humiliation was really turning him on.

Connie was enjoying every minute of this. The power and the licking was making her cunt drip with her juices. She reached down and started fingering her clit.

In the closet Sarah had witnessed it all. Her plans to have mistress be her slave went up in flames. She was mad. She couldn't believe Mistress had turned Tim into a ass licking wimp in like 15 minutes. She knew Tim belonged to Mistress now and she would not get to have him anymore. She came out of the closet and yelled at Tim, "You pussy, I can't believe you did that for her. She stormed off to her desk, closing the door behind her.

Although surprised by Sarah, Tim just continued to plunge his tongue into Connie's sphincter. Connie was feverishly stroking her clit. Her orgasm was building and she took her other hand and plunged two fingers into her sloppy cunt. As Tim continued assaulting her asshole, Connie came a wonderful orgasm. Tim never stopped tonguing her ass.

Connie walked away from Tim and sat on the edge of her desk. "I want you to clean my pussy. Get over here and lick up all these juices. Tim appreciatively did as she asked. He considered it an honor to do so. He lapped up all of Connie's cum.

After he had finished Connie stood up put on her skirt without her panties and put on her blouse. She had her man. She couldn't believe he had been so eager to please. She knew he would worship her and her pussy for as long as she wanted. She knew he would let her get fucked my men with bigger cocks that his. She looked at Tim and spoke, "You belong to me now my ass lickin' pussy eater. Do you have a problem with that?"

goamz86
goamz86
1,989 Followers
12