Tim's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's all it took. Tim stood up as he felt his orgasm rush through his body. His knees became week and his cock started shooting rope after rope of cum all over the shower floor. He had never felt such a booming orgasm in his life. He was shooting cum it seemed 10 feet. Oh what a feeling.

Connie just continued to play with his balls as he finally stopped cumming. "Very nice my pet, did you enjoy momma playing with your balls?"

"Yes ma'am." He replied enthusiastically.

"I thought so, the way you shot your wad all over the place. I can't wait until tomorrow. It turns me on so much to fuck a man in the ass. It's late, time for bed."

They finished their shower and Tim toweled her off and covered her body with lotion as always. Connie shooed him off to his room and climbed into bed. She lay there triumphantly dreaming about how much fun it was going to be tomorrow. She couldn't believe how willing this man was to do anything she wished. She was giddy with all the possibilities to come in the future.

Tim crawled into bed and started thinking about what had just happened. He had agreed to let her fuck him in the ass. He was a bit scared. Then he remembered how mind-blowing that orgasm was in the shower. If this woman could make him cum like that, he was willing to do whatever she wanted. He rolled over, breathed a relaxing sigh of satisfaction and fell fast asleep.

To be continued...

12