Tim's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The humiliation again added to his arousal.

"If you make your little pecker cum you can suck my tits." She taunted

Tim stroked harder as she continued to arouse him with her tit play and nasty talk.

"You want to cum on my tits" she asked

"Yes ma'am." he retorted. He was too turned on to put the two things together. He just started stroking harder.

"That's it, cum on momma's big fat titties." She coaxed him. "You want to suck my tits, then cum all over them."

Tim was zealously stroking his cock. His orgasm was fast approaching, and Connie was keen to this.

"Cum on momma's big tits now!" Connie demanded.

Tim obliged and started shooting cum all over her luscious tits. He stroked all the cum his balls had to offer. When he was done, he just stood there and stared at her cum covered body.

"OK, you can suck my tits now. Clean this mess off me." She commanded.

Tim didn't give it a second thought. All he could think about was that he was going to be able to suck on the best tits he ever knew.

He dove in and hungrily lapped up his cum as he sucked Connie's huge mounds into his mouth. He was in heaven, squeezing and sucking and nibbling on her breasts. He continued non-stop until Connie finally decided it was enough. She was now turned on from the rush of power and from him playing with her nipples.

"Enough" She snapped. "Stand up!"

Tim stood, his cock again hard from his excitement. Connie stood and turned around, placing her knees on the couch and her elbows on the back of the couch so she was almost on all fours. Her ass was sticking out at Tim.

"Lick my ass!" she instructed.

Tim complied and plunged his tongue into her dark hole. Connie reached between her legs and fingered her pussy. Tim hungrily ate her ass and soon she came.

Connie rolled over and made him clean her pussy. When she was done, she looked at him and spoke, "Did you like the taste of your cum?"

"I don't know." He answered. He knew what answer she wanted, but he really didn't remember what it tasted like, he was too busy enjoying her tits.

"You will learn to like it my pet." she replied.

Tim just pondered her response. He thought to himself, "He would learn to like it if she kept letting him cum on her tits and lick it off, that's for sure."

Connie just smirked to herself as she mulled over her next step of his training.

To be continued...

12