Tim's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

Tim hurried to the door and let in her man. He was a sight; tall, muscular and good looking. All the ladies looked up to take him in. Tim offered him a drink. Connie rose and told Tim there was no time for that. She took Chris's hand started to lead him upstairs.

"Come my pet, time to watch momma get fucked by a real man." She said calling back to Tim.

Tim turned and smiled at all the ladies, then he hurried up stairs to watch his wife to be get the pleasure from another man that he could never provide her.

When they had disappeared upstairs, the ladies all relaxed back in there seats and drank down their wine and began to chat again. .

When the three of them arrived upstairs, Tim was ordered to his usual place on his knees in the corner, with a good view of the activities. Connie immediately dropped to her knees and hurriedly clawed at Chris's pants. She dropped them to his ankles, grabbed his limp cock and brought it to hardness in no time with her mouth.

"Oh Chris, I needed that. I haven't had a big hard cock in my mouth is weeks. This wedding has my nerves all in a bunch. Give it to me. I need a good hard fuck."

She stood, and then she lay down on the bed. Chris moved between her legs and drove his enormous cock into her already slick cunt. She turned her head to face Tim.

"Oh my pet, it feels so goooooooood. His cock is so hard. You like watching me get fucked don't you? You like watching me get pleasure?"

Tim just nodded as his cock began to grow.

Chris pounded Connie's sloppy cunt for what seemed like forever. Tim could not believe this man could last as long as he did. Connie screamed out with pleasure more than once as her orgasms hit her. Each time she told Tim how good Chris' cock felt in her pussy. "I'm cumming my pet!! His cock feels so good in my pussy. Oh if you had a cock like this. I wouldn't have to do this. I love his huge cock in my cunt!!!"

After the third orgasm, Connie wanted more. Chris was still hard, much to Connie's delight and Tim's amazement. Connie pushed Chris off of her and rolled over onto her stomach. She was looking right at Tim.

"I want it in my ass my pet. Tell him you want him to fuck your fiancé in the ass with his huge cock." She ordered him.

Tim looked at Chris and said, "Please fuck my fiancé in the ass with your big fat cock."

"Gladly!" Chris retorted.

"Thank you my pet.' Connie teased. Then she reached back and spread her big round ass cheeks to ease Chris' access.

Chris grabbed his slick member and pressed it against her rosebud and slowly drove it all the way into her bowels. Connie let out a satisfying moan. Then Chris began to slowly retract and insert his pole into her ass.

Tim just watched as his fiancé moaned and groaned with pleasure as Chris filled her time and again. Tim's cock was jumping with every beat of his heart. He began to pant as he watched the scene in front of him.

Connie could see his excitement, and she began to torment him again. "You like what you see my pet? You love watching momma get fucked in the ass don't you?"

"Yes ma'am" he answered.

"It feels so good. His cock fills me up so good my pet. Your cock could never do that. I think I am going to cum again." She mocked him.

Tim just stared. His cock was again leaking precum.

Chris had picked up his pace. He was pounding Connie's big round ass like there was no tomorrow.

"I think he is going to cum my pet. Do you want him to cum in my ass? Do you want to lick his cum from my ass?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, I want to lick his cum from your ass." He pleaded.

"Then tell him my pet." She demanded

Without hesitation Tim looked at Chris and said it, "Please cum in her ass. I want you to cum in there so I can lick her ass clean."

Connie was beside herself with ecstasy. Hearing Tim beg to lick her ass clean sent her over the top. Her sixth orgasm of the night rocked her body and she cried out with delight.

Chris too was very close. Watching Connie cum made him explode deep into her dark hole. He grunted and groaned with each pump of his cock into her ass.

Connie could feel his cum shoot deep into her. Pump after pump of his hot cream filled her.

Tim just knelt there and watched. He too couldn't wait for them to be done. He loved licking her ass and even had really begun to acquire a taste for cum. It was the pleasure he gave her that excited him the most though.

Chris collapsed onto Connie as his orgasm subsided. Connie was exhausted too. They lay there for a few minutes as they recovered. Then Chris got up and like he had before on his visits, just got dressed and left.

Connie could feel the cum oozing from her ass and down onto her pussy. It was warm and she liked the feel of it as it inched its way down her pussy lips. As it approached her clit she anticipated how it was going to feel as Tim cleaned her up. She let out a bit of a moan, looked at Tim, and in her sexiest voice said, "Come clean momma up my pet."

Tim jumped to his feet and hurried to the other side of the bed. As he knelt down behind Connie, she placed her feet onto the floor and raised her ass in the air for Tim. He instantly dove into the folds of her pussy. He so vigorously licked, that his nose was now pushing into her asshole. He cleaned her pussy from clit to asshole. When he was done there, he plunged his tongue in to her butt. The taste only worked to excite him more.

Connie whimpered as the feelings coursed through her. She did enjoy Tim's tongue. She ground her ass into his face and pushed out Chris' deposit as Tim sucked it up like a vacuum.

"That's good my pet. Lick momma's big fat ass clean. You won't get to touch it until our wedding night, so clean it good." She told him.

Tim just continued to lick and suck and clean her anal cavity. He could feel his cock was about to explode again. He just needed a little help. He stopped and asked if he could cum.

"Not yet my pet, when you have cleaned me all up, I will let you." She said

Tim went back to his duty. When he had licked every drop from her nether region, he stood up and announced he was done.

Connie got up and walked him to the bathroom. "Momma needs a shower and I tired." Pointing to the toilet, she said, "Take care of yourself in there and then you can give me a shower." Tim quickly knelt in front of the commode and tossed off into the bowl.

It never seemed to get old to Connie, watching him jack off like a teenager in front of her. She gave him a few words of encouragement and watched as he spilled what was left of his seed, after a long night, in to the water.

Then they showered and went to bed. As Tim lie there, he could think of nothing else but his impending wedding night. He was actually going to get to fuck Connie. He thought of all he planned to do. He was a bit surprised when his cock again got hard. Knowing he could do nothing about it, he rolled over and tried to think of other things and he eased into a deep sleep.

Connie was fulfilled too. She laid there in her cool satin sheets, enjoying how they caressed her body and recalled all the fun everyone had that night. She sighed deeply and fell fast asleep too.

to be continued……

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers
12