Tim's Mom

Story Info
Tim's best friend next door gets to do Tim's mom.
5.3k words
4.45
245.3k
81
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there Mrs. Kripke how are you, noticing she looked unusually more attractive then ever before.

"I am fine Mr. Stephen," referring to the idea he seamed much more mature each time she saw him. "My, my Stephen haven't we grown, and matured even over the last several months. And how is college going too dear?"

"Well as good as you said it would. I can't believe how much goes on, and all the time. It's crazy and I've met so many people too."

"I bet you have. How many girls have you met? Any pretty ones, are there any that are special to you already? There have to be a few I bet knowing you."

"Oh I guess but we are all busier then well you know it's hard to go out and party too much or go clubbing with all the work we have." Looking at his best friend mom, he noticed how fantastic she was looking and started to add "Man Mrs. Kripke you, well uhh you look uhh well...has any...umm anyone...oh forget it."

"What Stephen, what is it? What were you going to say?" She asked him to tell her because she loved eating up compliments from a young man like her son's best friend whom she always admired. Since he was always a nice boy with who had a positive attitude, she admired him even more. But to top it off, he was handsome. The tall, trim, and attractive mother to Tim's best friend Stephen wondered what he was trying to say and prodded him more. "Stephen what did you want to tell me?"

Oh no, never mind, just never mind, I'm only going to look like an idiot and embarrass myself Mrs. Kripke."

"What Stephen, what is it? Go ahead feel free to say anything, anything at all. We've known one another for how many years and we know each other how well" the slinky cute mom asked Stephen with a beautiful and an inviting smile.

Stephen always liked Tim's mom. She was easy to like. Grace Kripke was the quintessential mom of the neighborhood. Tall and slender with medium length brown hair which was always pulled back softly in a pony tail, her smooth cheek bones, and facial skin tone invited many to converse with her. Additionally she had the whitest teeth and an affectionate inviting smile.

Everyone enjoyed her company. She never dramatized anything. She wasn't radical. She wasn't opinionated. She always had that cup of tea, coffee, or other beverage waiting for you when you stopped by, and many did just that; albeit most of course were women, but some husbands found their way into her yard too.

Why was that? Because Grace Kripke was tall; she stood 5'10" and as a former athlete who played basketball in high school along with cross country, Grace still ran every day. She kept her figure in tip top shape. Yes, like anyone, she had some flaws, but they were so slight any man, young or old overlooked them. They weren't ever, dressed or undressed, visible to the naked eye.

With an inviting smile, breathtaking physique, and a cheerful positive attitude, Grace Kripke seemed to have it all. Truth be known, she did in fact have it all but never intentionally flaunted it, although she did wear stylish clothing with pride mind you, highlighting her youthful figure despite being 39 years of age.

Stephen, who also was a cross country runner, appreciated that she was a former one herself and related his conquests and successes to her as did she related hers to him. He liked how he could relate his experiences when he competed to her past experiences. She loved his drive along with his personality. They got along for two people whose common bond was her son, along with cross country.

That day she happened to be wearing a long sleeve but lightweight sweater vest. It modestly plunged south giving all who had a chance a scent of her upper body sweet bounty. For Stephen, it was a huge distraction that day he was over at Tim's house.

"Now Stephen, when have you ever held back talking or asking me anything in the past? We've known one another for over 15 years haven't we? I'm happy to tell you that there isn't anyone other then my own family that I value more then you. You're simply a great young man. No, let me rephrase that, I think I should actually say that you are a perfect young man. Anyone, and I mean, any woman, including myself would be completely honored to be a love interest. Of course, seeing as I'm older, married, and have children, I know something like that isn't plausible" laughing with a twinkle in her eye.

"Uh, pardon me, umm that was weird hearing you say that. Ummm should I assume what you mean is that any girl or any woman and I mean grown woman is gonna be attracted to me? Come on that's too weird Mrs. Kripke." He overlooked the notion that she included herself in her remark or maybe he didn't.

He valued her opinion highly. She was always an outside source of support. He always could lean on her for advice; the same advice his parents could give him but seeing as she was intrusive upon his lifestyle it made things easier to deal with.

Even when Tim wasn't around, often Stephen would stop by unannounced. Thankfully she wasn't busy with personal matters, assuming she was taking care of any personal matters. But then again, often she was the neighborhoods open door psychotherapist and many of the women came to her to seek advice or simply unload.

They always walked out happy and so did Stephen. The only difference was Stephen received hugs after unloading and receiving advice. No woman got those and certainly none of the husbands who trekked over to her home. And where was her hubby all these times, well he was where he belonged, and he was at work.

"No it isn't sweetheart. I know even though you're only twenty, in several years time, you're going to understand my words and the fact that say you're 29, you might see someone who is 24 or 25 and think 'Wow, she is pretty, maybe I could get to know her.' There will be girls you see on campus and they are 2 to 3 years older and you are going to feel the same way."

"You really never know Stephen, you don't. I don't want any of this to get complicated, so just enjoy everything. Enjoy all people around you. If there's someone you like, let them know, ask them out, or show them you like them. Take a chance Stephen while you are young dear, and go for it if it is safe. As long as the chance exists dear, go for it. You will never know, will you? Wow, I've said way too much haven't I" giggling at herself.

Stephen for the first time since stepping foot in her house laughed out loud and felt at ease with her. He wasn't uncomfortable being around her but he knew he felt something unusual. He just didn't know how to tell Grace Kripke the warm feelings for her but she suspected something was up and that idea sparked feelings within her oddly.

She denied her own self that she felt something remotely intimate towards the young man, but urges played a strong role in what happened soon. This was something different for her to see him in the light she saw him in. She couldn't believe that this young man, whom she's known for umpteen years, was all of a sudden her object of desire maybe.

"Listen Stephen, when do you go back to school?" She walked up and rubbed his arm suspecting he may have similar feelings.

"At the end of the week, why is that Mrs. Kripke?"

"Tim has a meeting with a college counselor and his father and he are going to be gone almost all day long for that. He is transferring and looking at another scholarship offer locally. Come on over tomorrow and you and I can talk, if you don't have plans. What are your parents doing? Do you have plans tomorrow?"

He didn't and was surprised to hear about Tim transferring, but agreed enthusiastically to stop by and spend the next day catching up with his mentor, if you will. She was as enthusiastic as Stephen and began sprucing up the house and more importantly, herself.

"Oh by the way what were you going to tell me earlier?"

"Oh it wasn't too important, but I guess I was going to compliment you. You look awesome today. I, well I suppose its okay to say that I love what you are wearing. This may sound strange coming from me, but I'll say it anyways, but you look awesome today. I guess I'm going to go out on a limb and say you even look sexy. I hope that doesn't make you feel leery of talking to me, but you do, you really, really do."

"Wow Stephen, no, no that's wild, but I love it. I really love hearing you say that to me."

She came over to him and told him thank you for such a special compliment and gave him a long loving hug and kissed his cheek softly, but warmly too. "See you tomorrow sweetheart?"

"Yeah, great I'm looking forward to it. By the way when is Tim gonna be home?" She told him shortly but asked him to keep things quiet too. He agreed and then he stepped up and hugged her.

Stephen could not sleep much that night. He was online all night chatting with friends from school saying how he was gonna be with a special girl the next day. Friends told him to keep them all abreast of what was going to go on but little did he know what he was going to get.

8:00 am came and he was wide awake, in the shower, cleaned up, as he shaved and brushed along with gargling twice. He did not work out or run that morning. In his briefs, he happened to look out the window and Grace Kripke was finishing up her morning run. She just so happened to look up to his window and saw Stephen looking down at her running. Smiling, she waved up at him and gave him thumbs up. He knew it had to do with him being seen in his briefs. He blushed, which she wouldn't have seen, but he waved back anyways.

He decided to go to his parents bathroom, looked for one of his dad's bottles of cologne, and went online deciding how much he should actually put on so their wasn't overkill. After reading a couple, he only put on a few dabs in a few spots. Feeling special, he put a light dab between his thighs as a joke, but didn't pat his ball or cock with it. Why he did, he really wasn't sure, but he felt an urge to do it in jest.

He was pumped up for some reason. Meanwhile, Grace was back at home and Tim and his dad already left. He had no clue Stephen was heading to his house. Stephen, at first, after thinking was hesitant but didn't veer off course. He wanted to spend a day talking and enjoying Grace Kripke's company.

He walked over to the house. She had just stepped in to the shower. She was sweating, but didn't use the upstairs master bathroom and instead used the main floors back bathroom off a guest bedroom. He knocked with no answer. He knocked again assuming she would be around, but still no answer.

Since he always walked in almost all the time unannounced, he did the same that time. He called her name out. "Hi Mrs. Kripke, it's me, Stephen. I'll wait out here okay."

"Hi, she shouted from the shower, what's that you said? I didn't hear you well. Can you hear me at all?"

"Yeah, he shouted back, I can hear you perfectly fine. I'm sorry I'll come back in what, a half hour or so?"

She told him to relax, kick off his shoes, and go into the family room. She'd be right out she said. She told him to make himself comfy. He heard the shower turn off. A couple minutes later, she walked out and her hair had been dried a little, but combed out and put into a wet pony tail like she always wore it. She still looked adorable even the way she was and without makeup for that matter.

What was the kicker for Stephen was she wasn't wearing a thing, except for a short towel which covered up all the necessities such as her bosoms, and her mid-section. As for anything else, his eyes were free to wander about as if she was public land.

Not that any old person was getting rights that Stephen had. You had to have a so-called exclusive pass that day to see her the way she was dressed.

"Oh, I'm sorry I suppose I should go upstairs and dress. How are you this morning? From the looks of it, and I liked what I saw, you looked, well how do they say it, maavalus."

"Oh yeah, thanks Mrs. Kripke. I didn't mean to be seen like that. I was uhh just thinking and happened to step up to the window and uhh well there you were."

"Ohh I usually don't run this early, but to be truthful with you, I could not sleep hardly one wink at all for some reason. How did you sleep? Did you sleep okay? Hmm, what is that scent? Why it's cologne and may I say it smells great on you" sniffing a few times.

"Umm thanks Mrs. Kripke, thank you." She asked him to stop calling her Mrs. Kripke and call her Grace only.

Her towel then slipped but she caught it in time. However, it slipped enough that the top portion of her breasts was easily exposed. She didn't mind but she didn't want or wasn't sure she wanted him to see her naked.

She suspected he was very attracted to her based upon their conversation the day before and decided she was going to run with it based upon a hunch she had on his feelings. "I truly love that shirt and those jeans look great on you. Are the new Stephen?"

"Umm, Grace, umm I'm a little uncomfortable with you still in that towel, can you or would you mind umm changing into something?"

"Well, what the heck, I'm guess that's workable teasing him, does Stephen have any desire to come upstairs with me and pick something out of my closets or drawers or shouldn't I assume something like that?"

"Uhhh what, huh umm well uhh wow Mrs. Umm I mean wow Grace you want me to come upstairs and see you uhhh, ummm see you naked? Oh my god! Oh my god Grace!" "What Stephen is the idea of being with me one on one and seeing me naked too much? Have I overstepped my boundaries as far as our friendship and relationship is concerned?"

"Uhhh ohhh uhhh no, umm no Grace; it's just that uhh I like you and I think you are attractive and all" but she cut him off.

"But honey you did say to me yesterday that you thought I was sexy, isn't that right dear? I interpret a remark like that as though you really, really find me sexually attractive. I like you and hearing that from you is more then sweet. Its well, Stephen, it is, well let me put it to you this way. If a girl you knew said that to you, wouldn't you think it meant she wanted something special from you? You know what I mean right Stephen, right?"

She sparkled all over when she expressed her feelings. A glow he hadn't seen about her existed partly because the sun was peering through the curtains behind her and partly because of her smile that naturally lit up her face.

He was horny to his surprise. He never in his wildest dreams, although he always liked her, never saw Tim's mom in the way he saw her that morning. He knew he wanted to pursue whatever was planned out for him by her. He stepped closer and she did not move and ounce. She smiled and watched his face.

Her eyes and the smile stayed put. She accepted him as a lover. Whether short term, long term, or sporadic she accepted whatever he was willing to offer. She was willing to offer him anything that day.

"What may I give you Stephen? What can I offer you dear?" Her voice became softer and she asked him "Do you want to take this off?"

He smiled right at her and then looked at her towel and grabbed a hold of the ends as he removed it off her tall, curvy, lanky, sexy body.

"Ohh geez, geez Graze, you, you are, you are a man's, well you're mans dream come true."

"Why thank you sweetheart, coming from you especially that is the best compliment a woman could ever get. Go ahead, touch me dear. Yes feel free to touch them, please."

"Oh my god, I uhh, I uhh can't do it. I just can't." His eyes were affixed to her tits. Her nipples may have been soft, but they were thick and if toyed with could be solid as sin. He continued looking and wanting, but couldn't bring either arm to lift up and touch her breasts and nipples.

In her cheery pleasant soft voice and perpetual smile, she told him "Yes honey, it is more then okay to please yourself and me too. Go ahead and feel them with your fingers and hands. Go ahead, fell them alright?" "Ohhh my god! Ohh my god I can't believe this is happening to me. I can't believe you would ever, oh I just can't believe it. He had become redundant.

She still loved him looking at her beauty. Of anyone she could have feel emotionally the way they felt, and told her and showed her, he would be the only one, outside her marriage of course.

Even more quietly, she told him he was beautiful. She told him how special he was to her. "Stephen there isn't a man I know who is as special as you. This will forever remain with us. You have always been wonderful and each moment now becomes even more exhilarating to me. The look in your eyes, the excitement in your face, the love which overflows from you and the, ohh yes the one deep penetrating emotion that can't be described hardly, the lust deluges you now, ohh yes I can sense all of it. I can sense that tremendous lust inside you. Go ahead honey, feel me, touch them, hold them gently, and love and lust them because you Stephen are incredible."

His cock, after hearing her emphatically express her thoughts and feelings, stiffened to an encore of calls telling him not only to touch her breasts, but to magnificently tell her how wonderful and beautiful they were, but he couldn't. He was still in awe. He was hornier then he ever felt with any girl he had ever been with.

He wanted to touch Grace's breasts. He craved touching them. He was in such wonder, he stood motionless only staring. One hand instinctively grabbed his cock and rubbed it or pushed it while she stood watching his face. Finally she did something about their predicament.

Not uttering another word, she lifted one of his hands and placed it against her breasts. He didn't resist nor did he realize at first she did it. But as soon as he felt something underneath his hand, his head jolted up, and his eyes froze looking at her face. She knew why and she smiled trying to ease the overwhelming feelings of grandeur.

Her other hand though slipped inside his hand which was still placed faintly on his cock. When she felt that her eyes enlarged. The size of his cock wasn't only long, the size of his cock was solid and thick.

"How can a cross country runner have such a large piece of beauty like that and be as successful as he was she wondered. This is a special young man. This isn't an ordinary young man, this is a gifted man and I am lucky and he must know so."

"Oh my, my god Stephen, I had no idea. Oh my god Stephen!"

"What, what Grace what" he asked as if something was terribly wrong. "What did I do?"

"Oh honey, sweetheart you haven't done anything wrong at all. I was only how can I say this but to say you are remarkable! Stephen, you are, well you have put me in awe of you. I want to tell you something special." "Your penis, your cock honey is the most amazing cock I ever felt in my entire life. How did you ever run with it being that large. Oh lord I'm crazy for something like that. As beautiful and handsome and sweet as you are, you have the most awesome physical attributes and women would kill for almost. Did you know that?"

"Umm, yeah, umm no, uhh I guess, Umm I suppose so; I don't know, but I did wonder. Uhh thank you Grace. Thank you very much. Did you want me to take off my pants so you can touch it for real?"

"Ohh yes, yes Stephen, yes please. I don't want to sound like I'm begging, and a hyper like giggle slipped out, but yes, oh yes please honey, please?"

After taking his pants off a huge, huge bulge was visible inside his briefs. "May I" she asked. He said anything she wanted she was free to have. She took them off and his shirt too and both stood naked facing each other. "I forgot how manly and mature your body was Stephen. What a magnificent chest and upper body. Wow even look at your thighs, ohhhh my..."

"Make love with me Grace, please?"

"It would be my pleasure Stephen. But I want to be on top so my tits will fall in your face and you can kiss or lick them or whatever. Is that okay with you? I want to suck that, that umm what can I call it, maybe that massive sculpture?"

12