Tim's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Probably for one of the first times in Grace's adult life she lost control of her emotions. She let the monstrosity of Stephen's cock get the best of her. He did as she asked and lay down on her bed. His cock was hard, her eyes were focused there, but she still did something neither expected.

She kissed her son's best friend on his lips and she was very sensuous and passionate during the kiss. He interpreted it as that and returned an identical kiss while his arms swarmed over her thin, graceful, tall, and sexy outline.

Stopping momentarily, a face encased a loving warm smile along with similar adoring eyes. She looked at Stephen telling him only with her eyes and smile she loved kissing him. She leaned forward and as she did, he put a hand up to her lips and told her something.

"How will I remember all this like it is right now? I mean, kissing you, laying naked in your bed, I want to really, really remember this like, umm like it's a movie and I wish I could come back to this as if it were a movie."

"Do you want me to set up my camera so I can tape you and I making love? Do you want to see yourself having sex with me in a year, two years, or five years down the road? Is that what you'd love? So be it; I can do that. One second honey."

She bounced off the mattresses as her tits bobbed left to right and up and down. Her ass jiggled somewhat too and he smiled watching his best friend's mom and her tits set up a digital camera to tape themselves in her bed, in her house, in his best friend's house, having great sex with one of the sexiest women around, if not the sexiest.

"Damn Grace, you are sexy! You are really, really sexy and you have to know that right?"

"I suppose I know I'm attractive but I never like flaunting that aspect honey, I don't. Seeing as this is you with me, well Stephen, god only knows I thought hard about all this last night and realized how right you were. Thank you sweetheart for making me feel special. I know I'm pretty, but I want to try and be humble too, except when I'm with you. Now lets get on with making love okay so lay down honey!"

He did just that and she jumped up on her bed and slid over him smiling and holding his shoulders. "What a body; yep what a body you have. I want some of it, especially this and she slid down, grasped his monster, and stroked it. She looked at the camera, smiled, looked at Stephen, and told him to do the same. She looked again and said hi and said "Isn't this sexy? Well it is to me just like the man it belongs to."

He laughed, looked at the camera, and said to it "Now with a body like hers every man has got to want to make love to her. I'm just lucky. Yep I'm lucky, but she is sexier then sexy and a wonderful woman too."

"Awww that's nice" and she went down and put her tongue on his humongous cock. As she held it, she licked and licked it everywhere, occasionally smiling at the camera about five feet away, and winking at it or Stephen. He closed his eyes, knowing she was turning him on more then he could ever imagine.

Finally he asked if she would come up so he could suck her tits. She did and he found ultimate pleasure feeling her tits bouncing off his face and mouth. Her tits were extraordinary. They were any old set of boobs. They did have some firmness to them. They were slightly still perky even.

"Ohh god I'm horny Grace! I'm really horny!"

"Ohhh I know Stephen, I know you are honey, but don't you want me to suck you first? I would, no I really wanna suck you off, if you'll let me" pleading with him. She seemed emotionally distressed at that point.

She wasn't but she herself was hornier then she ever had been with her own dear husband, even when he courted her and they had premarital sex. His cock was decent but by no means, even relatively the size of Stephens. She was dripping could feel the oozing a little outside her glorious gap.

He had no idea only because he was caught up in his owl little lustful world. His body tightened up, her body constricted, but he searched and searched his mind to find some way, some avenue, or some signal which would tell him "Get her in and now!"

"Grace I can't stand this! I have to be inside you please" he begged her. She knew she wanted him too, but she didn't want him in without protection. Neither had that. He never even thought of it. She never required it since she never had anyone else then her own husband. She wanted him badly too. She grew weaker and weaker.

Lust grew like weeds taking over a lawn. Each felt the growing desire within. She tried resisting him, but she craved the experience. The tall beautiful woman who always smiled wasn't smiling now. She knew what was building up in her and what was building in her as the feeling of that monstrous crane called Stephen's cock.

"Fuck Stephen, yes, yes honey, do me good and do me hard honey! Do me right proud baby!" She lost all composure and sat up, grabbed his big, thick, long rod, slipping it into her relatively tighter pussy. Squealing when she felt it push inside her simply out of sheer size and strength, her moaning was high pitched, but she knew why and he didn't.

"What's wrong" he screamed out trying to withdraw a little thinking it was his cock hurting her. "Grace, Grace are you okay? Am I hurting you Grace? Is it hurting you?"

"Oh god no Stephen, I love it! I love your cock in there! It's magical the way it feels. I've never experienced anything, anyone as magical as you ever, please go back in me, please, please! Your beautiful and I, I...I love you Stephen, I really, really do, so fuck me hard honey and do it now!"

"Oh my fucking God" he shouted out. It sent him over the edge. "She loves me" she said. "I, I uhhh love you too. Oh god I love you so much Grace," and he grabbed her slender lithe body and began controlling her by lifting and lowering her onto his cock as she joined in a wonderful and triumphant session.

Screaming from both was endured as she screamed out of total pleasure and he shouted praises out of pure naive innocence. Never before could he have imagined having sex with Tim, his best friend's mom, ever in his life.

Screeching loudly, both called out the others name. Her tits bounced as the camera caught it and Grace fulfilling an unrealized prophecy that these two somehow, someday would be long time lovers.

From that day forward, her husbands cock would pale in comparison to the master next door she had always been fond of but now she adored, admired, and loved every last possible day of her sex-filled life.

That night, she lie motionless in bed because her legs, pussy, and stomach hurt from muscles she didn't realize she had to use. Her husband had no idea why and her excuse was she tried out some new exercise techniques which backfired on her.

She wouldn't get out of bed and was on aspirin the whole next day. After her husband left that next day, Stephen called, but continually got Tim. The night before he and Tim went clubbing as Tim danced with several girls, but Stephen wasn't interested even though he was asked often, he simply showed no interest.

Nobody could match what he accomplished that day. Not a soul in the world could match that day. Trying to get a hold of her the next day, as mentioned Tim answered the phone. He couldn't ask Tim to speak with his mom. It wouldn't seem right. Finally Tim left to check out the campus he was going to attend that second semester.

Stephen headed over and walked in and upstairs. She walked around her room with pajamas on and nothing underneath. He stopped at the doorway seeing her in pain and apologized.

"No honey you do not have to apologize at all. That was the most spectacular day of my life and if I had to do it all over again, I'd do it the same exact way, except for this residual pain. It will pass honey, it will, and then we can have sex like that again, alright sweetheart?"

She limped back to her bed slowly, sliding underneath, but invited him underneath her covers that she lifted up and said "My breasts don't hurt so if you wanna come in, I could figure a away to lick and suck you off again?"

Her smile was back. She looked pristine as ever. Her beautiful personality was intact and so were her sexy tits.

"Sure he said, if you are sure it's okay" and he took off his pants and shirt, crawled underneath the covers with her, and fondled, kissed, licked and sucked on her tits. She loved every second.

"Damn, I'm horny again." She reached down and felt his enlarged cock.

"My turn" she said.

12