Tim's New Bathroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason hesitated for a second before doing as Tim instructed.

"No, that's not tight enough," Tim chided. "You don't want her to spit it out." Tim yanked the leather bonds tighter, to the point where Jason feared the leather would somehow cut into veronica's lips. Jason was at a loss for words. veronica was still crying softly, but her eyes never left the wall for a second. Jason was surprised at how much the sight of veronica's lips around the cherry-red ball turned him on. Tim resumed the punishment and Jason watched, rapt, as veronica's tears resumed. The ball gag muffled her sobs somewhat. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Tim ceased his swinging.

"Damn, I'm getting old. That hurts my wrist after a while." He removed veronica's gag, and she immediately, through her sobs, said, "Thank you for punishing me, Master. I will do better, Master."

"I know you will, veronica. You took your punishment very well. I'm very proud of you." Jason could hardly believe his ears.

"Thank you, Master," replied the sniffling slave girl.

"You talk to her as though she's a little girl, Tim!" Jason exclaimed.

"I can see why you'd say that, but that's not it at all. There's nothing wrong with people who engage in age play...it's not my thing. But yeah, I'm a nurturing sort of Master, I guess." Tim grabbed a white washcloth and wiped veronica's face gently, then rubbed some sort of lotion on her ass.

"Age play?"

"Yeah. Some people pretend to be little kids - well, kinda."

"Oh." Jason didn't know what else to say to that.

"Look, I need to get back to the party....but maybe you want a quick blowjob, so nobody sees your, uh, little friend?" Tim teased. Jason had almost forgotten about his rock-hard member, but...yeah, everyone at the party would see it if he didn't do something about it.

Jason stammered again, "Um...if it's OK with veronica, I guess."

"Oh, there you go again, being ridiculous. Tell you what - why don't you ask her?" Tim replied.

"Um...veronica, would you like to suck my cock?"

Without turning away from the wall, where she was still restrained, veronica immediately replied, "Oh, Master Jason, may I please suck your cock?" Jason was flabbergasted again. His last girlfriend refused to suck him even *once*...here a beautiful woman was, *begging for it*?!

"Well, Jay, how about it? She *really* wants it."

"Well...uh...er...OK."

"Don't tell me, tell her."

"Uh...yes, veronica, you may."

"Oh, thank you, Master Jason!" Tim released veronica from the wall, and she immediately dropped to her knees next to him, arms behind her back, and nuzzled against his leg, the way a dog might.

"OK, there's a lounge chair right behind you. Now look, I need to get back to the party and fire up the grill. You are more than welcome to take your time with her. Don't forget - she's a slave, not your equal. That's how she likes it. So if she fucks up, you can slap her. You're more than welcome to play with her tits, too. But she's not allowed to orgasm yet, so don't do anything that would cause that. And if it's not too much to ask, would you put her back in her sink when you're done? I'm sure someone else will be along to use her before too much longer."

"Uh...sure, Tim. Thanks for opening my eyes to...well...this."

"Opening your eyes, huh? Have you learned something today?"

"Yeah, Tim, I think I have. I think I've been chasing the wrong kind of women, if you know what I mean."

Tim laughed and veronica smiled. "Jay, I know *exactly* what you mean. Y'know, you should stop by tomorrow when things are quieter. veronica might have a friend or two that are looking for a Master of their own. Now, if you'll excuse me...." Tim opened the door, winked at Jason, and closed the door behind him on his way out.

Not knowing what else to do, Jason sat in the comfortable chair. veronica slowly crawled towards him, her lovely tits swaying as she did so. Her red ass was clearly visible, too. Jason's cock was so hard that it almost hurt...he wondered if he might burst.

"Master Jason, may I *please* suck your cock?" veronica's big doe eyes were almost too much to bear.

"Yes, veronica, you may."

"Oh, *thank you*, sir," she replied cheerily as she unzipped his khakis, freed his cock and balls from his trousers, put her arms behind her back again, and set to work.

As he sat in that dark room, Jason decided that he liked Tim's new bathroom very, very much.

12