Tim's Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandsal
pandsal
226 Followers

“All right?” Chris asked.

“Yes. It’s good.”

“It will get better,” said Chris. “If you need to, just concentrate on Tim’s cock. You can finish me afterwards.”

“I’ll try to do you, too,” said Isabel. Her tongue sought Chris’s clitoris.

Tim began to fuck, gripping the girl beneath him to assist in establishing the rhythm. Her internal lubrication was so copious it counteracted her natural tightness, encouraging Tim to believe he could gradually increase the speed and force of his thrusting without losing control too quickly. None of them spoke now, focused as they all were on the erotic tension of the situation. The only sounds were the squelch of Tim’s cock each time it withdrew, Isabel’s rapid breathing and an occasional grunt as the dick slammed into her, while Chris, unable to mastermind the situation any longer, was emitting audible sighs as Isabel’s tonguing had increasing effect.

Then came an extraordinary moment. Looking down at what was unfolding in front of him, Tim suddenly had an acute sense of déja vu: he was fucking a woman who was giving oral to another woman, Isabel on his partner, Chris; but last time, it had been Moira and his mother. Once remembered, in his memory now he could only see Cheryl, eyes closed, head thrown back as Moira licked the open cunt while being fucked from behind by Tim. And then, unbidden, his mind reversed the image and in his imagination it was his mother kneeling in front of him, taking his dick with great sobs of lust. The desire overwhelmed him. As he came uncontrollably, spunk gushing into the condom, he realised it had been Isabel’s cries of joy he had heard.

With difficulty, Tim forced himself back into the reality of the moment. Isabel and Chris were still in varying stages of arousal, eager for the encounter to progress, Isabel now a willing learner, Chris a more and more inventive teacher.

It was a long weekend of sexual exploration but throughout Tim could not escape the idea of his mother being a participant with them. Whether he was fucking one of the women, being sucked by them or simply watching them together while he rested, Cheryl remained in the forefront of his thoughts, became the catalyst that urged him to empty himself into engulfing cunts, across sweating tits and glowing faces. Isabel’s induction into a way of total fulfillment continued with ever-increasing freedom in which she played a full part.

But Tim was left with an obsession that he knew would have to be resolved. And soon.

* * * * *

Write us at the link in my author profile if you liked our story.

Paul and Sally

pandsal
pandsal
226 Followers
12