Tim's Temptation Ch. 03

Story Info
The third stage of incest
3.8k words
4.51
82.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 07/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandsal
pandsal
225 Followers

Tim's Temptation Ch. 03: The Moment Comes

“Would you mind if I asked you something?”

“Of course not,” said Tim. He was driving Isabel to the airport at the end of a memorable weekend. Isabel was a twenty-year-old from Edinburgh whom Tim’s partner, Christina, had met during an office seminar. The two women had ended up in bed together, a first for them both, although Chris had concealed the fact from her new friend. The age difference was only three years, but sexually Chris was infinitely more experienced and adventurous. Before they parted, she had told Isabel about Tim and invited her to visit them. Such had been the success of the visit that Isabel wasn’t looking forward to returning to her straight-laced parents.

“I’ve done a lot of thinking in the past two days,” Isabel said. “I can’t tell you how grateful I am for the way you and Chris have introduced me to things I’d only read about. And I suspect you would be happy for it to happen again.”

“We would.”

“Well. so would I. But I’m not sure I can keep finding excuses for my mother and father, and even if I could, I don’t think I want this on a now-and-then basis.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“There’s a lot of movement in the firm, people transferring from one branch to another. If I look out for an opening in the office here and apply for a transfer, how do you think Chris would feel about it?”

“Pleased, I guess.” Tim’s mind went back to the previous evening and the lesson Chris had given Isabel in fellatio. Remembering the way their guest had wrapped her lips around his cock, Tim thought he, too, would welcome more frequent opportunities for a repeat performance.

“You know, after Chris took me shopping, I was so thrilled by the new undies. The knickers did something for you, didn’t they.”

“Of course.”

“Well, when I had to leave them behind in a drawer in your guest room - my mother would have had a fit if she’d seen them - that made my mind up. But would I be imposing on you two? I wouldn’t know anyone else down here.”

Tim took a hand from the wheel and squeezed her knee, sharing her regret that she felt the need to return home wearing the trouser suit in which she had arrived. How much he would have preferred to have her beside him in a skirt and stockings that did justice to her legs and perhaps gave him an occasional glimpse of white thighs and more. Inexperienced she may have been, but over the weekend she had opened those thighs with increasing desire. He said, “I think you would soon have plenty of admirers, but, of course, we’d look after you until you felt secure. What about your parents, though?”

“They won’t like it. I probably won’t tell them until I’m sure I’ve got the move, and then we’ll all just have to live with it.”

For a while they drove in silence until, stopped at a traffic light, she laid a hand in his lap. The gesture was tentative but the way she inched her fingers towards his groin was a clear indication that events of the past two days had removed some of the inhibitions she had brought with her.

“There’s something else,” she said.

“Tell me.”

“It’s about ... ” she hesitated. “Well, you know when I was kneeling ... “

“When I was going into you from behind?”

“Yes, then.”

“Wasn’t it good for you?”

“Oh, it was good. More than good. But I felt it was something very special for you. It was as though your ... as though you got bigger in my ... you know, inside me.” She broke off. “I’m sorry, you’d like me to use the words we used last night, but - “

“Not necessarily. You’ve seen enough of Chris and me together to understand how plain talk plays a part in our sessions. It always excites us, and we were both thrilled when you began to join in last night. But now, in the car ... well, perhaps it’s just as well if we don’t start something we can’t finish.”

“Yes, I expect you’re right. It’s just that there’s so much new that I’m coming to terms with.”

“Believe me, you’re doing all right.”

“But am I right? It wasn’t only how hard you were when you had me that way. It seemed to give you such a charge - you were pushing into me so fast, and harder and harder, until you came. I admit it was great for me, especially because Chris would always finish me off if I still needed it afterwards. But what is it that’s different about that position for you?”

For a short while Tim said nothing, formulating a lie that wouldn’t hurt Isabel. He said, “I suspect most men are turned on by rear entry. It’s partly visual, being able to see your wetness on me when I withdraw, and then how easy it is to go back deep inside. After that, maybe it’s no more than a small change of position, yours or mine, perhaps a little twitch of your muscles, and that does the trick.”

Isabel’s hand had encountered the bulge of Tim’s erection. “I hope this isn’t starting something we can’t finish.”

“For now, I’m afraid it is. Though there’s nothing I would enjoy more.”

“Me too, But I understand.” She withdrew her hand. “And thank you for wanting me so badly.”

After they parted, Tim drove home in thoughtful mood, pleased he had managed to divert Isabel’s questions about their doggy-style fucking, but uncomfortably aware that the underlying problem would have to be resolved soon. Sex with Isabel and Chris had been as enjoyable as any he could remember, Chris’s skilful manipulation having contrived for much of the time to keep at least two of them in a high state of arousal. Often it had been relaxed, sensual interplay of fingers, tongues and genitals, the giving and taking of slow pleasure, but there had been times when they had each, Isabel not least, been consumed by overpowering, uncontrollable surrender to orgasm. What Tim had been unable to tell Isabel was the image that so easily triggered his frenzied thrusting into her receptive orifice.

That same weekend when Chris had met Isabel for the first time, Tim had surprised Cheryl, his mother, a divorcee, in bed with another woman. Thanks to Cheryl’s composed reaction, the encounter hadn’t led to embarrassed excuses all round; instead, it had culminated with Moira, the other woman, licking Cheryl’s clitoris while kneeling to accept Tim’s rampant cock. Cheryl then revealed that there was a third party involved: Moira’s husband, Victor. Why didn’t Tim and Chris join them some time?

Since then, only a Caribbean cruise for the other three, had kept Chris and Tim from accepting the invitation. But it was while fucking Isabel from behind when she was using her tongue on Chris that Tim had suddenly had a vision of the earlier encounter. Although his cock was pistoning the Scots girl, his mind was picturing Moira and his mother. Until finally he could not be sure which of the two women in his imagination was drawing him in. More crucially, he became daily more certain which of the two was the magnet attracting him inexorably towards another opportunity.

Entering the apartment, Tim found Chris seated in an armchair, legs crossed, telephone receiver to her ear. She put a finger to her lips. Several minutes passed before she said, “I’ll talk to Tim and we’ll get back to you later.”

“Who was that?” he asked/

“Cheryl. They’re back from the cruise, which seems to have been a wow. There was the usual predatory steward on the prowl for single women, so you can imagine his surprise when he picked up Cheryl and found himself the fourth member of the party. Not that anybody complained - according to Cheryl the steward was exceptionally well endowed. Apparently pretty well everyone had everyone and now they’re back in town eager for more. Which means us. Next Friday night.”

“Oh.”

“Darling, I know what you’re thinking, but you can’t keep ducking a decision. Last time we talked about it you said we would go and see what happened. Does that stand?”

“I can’t see any alternative. And I don’t know if I want one, anyway.”

“I’ll ring Cheryl and tell her. Then bed. Clean sheets - last night’s will have to go to the laundrette to get the stains out. Happy memories?”

“Yes. Very.”

“I sensed Isabel had it inside her, but I was surprised how much emerged. By the end I think she did almost as much for me as she did for you. And I have to say I enjoyed watching the two of you together. Let’s hope she means it when she says she wants to come back.”

“She does,” said Tim, and recounted the substance of the conversation in the car. “What do you think?”

“I think we should wait and see if she can pull it off. Those parents of hers sound pretty fearsome to me. It would certainly do her good to get away, and if that means coming here - well, I don’t have a problem with that. Rather the reverse. If this weekend is anything to go by, the three of us could have a lot of fun together. And who knows what might develop. Introduce her to Cheryl and her friends, maybe.”

“Now you’re looking too far ahead. We don’t know yet what’s going to happen on Friday.”

Chris said, “Let’s go to bed and have a rehearsal.”

*******************************

They called to collect Cheryl before driving to meet Moira and Victor, who had agreed to act as hosts; desirable, said Cheryl, because they had a suitable playroom to accommodate all five of them. The couple, childless, were well off and able to indulge - among other things - their erotic ambitions. They had dabbled tentatively in the swinging scene, with mixed success, but always constrained by the need for strict security. Both had public positions with plenty to lose. Vic, she told them, had been head-hunted a few months back for the European Financial Director’s job with a huge global concern. The final interview, just before they left for their cruise, had been gruelling, but he had returned to the news that the job was his. “So tonight we’ll be celebrating that. And having a good time in other ways.”

“In every way?” Tim asked.

His mother understood the implication of the question. “I hope so, but why don’t we just wait and see? There’ll be a lot that’s new for all of us. You and I, for example,” she said, smiling at Chris. “We’ve known each other for almost a year but I hope we’ll know each other a lot better before the night is over. Do you mind if I ask if you’ve been with another woman before?”

“Not since last weekend,” laughed Chris. It was time for a brief account of their Scottish liaison.

“Now that does sound interesting,” Cheryl remarked when she had heard the basic details. “If your Isabel does return I’d very much like to meet her.”

“Give us time, and I think she might be more than willing,” said Chris.

Cheryl looked at her watch. “I’ll hold you to that. But it’s time we were moving. Vic and Moira are looking forward to this as much as I am.”

At the car, Cheryl put a hand on Tim’s arm. “If you don’t mind, Tim, Chris and I will ride in the back. Just head in the general direction and I’ll guide you when we get much nearer. It’ll take about forty minutes, so if Chris makes herself comfortable, I fancy a sneak preview.”

In the event, it took more than forty minutes. Tim drove slowly, having angled the rear view mirror so that he could steal periodic glimpses of the activity behind him. He saw Cheryl draw Chris to her for a kiss and the opportunity, he suspected, to fondle her breasts. That was confirmed when Cheryl enquired, “Do her nipples always stand up like this?”

Chris giggled while Tim concentrated with difficulty on the road. The next time he glanced at the mirror he saw Chris had pushed her skirt up round her thighs with one hand, while the other was guiding Cheryl’s exploratory touch. Deep breathing gave way to the little moans that invariably foretold Chris’s orgasm. Silence followed until Tim detected effortful movement behind him. A convenient traffic light at red allowed him to turn and see Chris with her head buried between his mother’s legs. As he resumed driving he heard Cheryl say, “Yes, dear. There. Just a little more like that will do it.” And it did, accompanied by a deeply satisfied exhalation of breath. By the time they arrived at their destination, the two women had composed themselves, although Tim noted the little nod of approval Cheryl gave him as she emerged from the car.

The house was a large detached affair in stockbroker country. Moira welcomed them at the door and escorted them to a commodious drawing room where, to their surprise, two men were waiting. Victor introduced himself, shook hands with Chris and Tim, kissed Cheryl on the cheek. For a man who had to undertake his share of business lunches, he was in good condition: reasonably lean, something under six feet tall, strong features, thinning grey hair. “And this,” he said, motioning the other man forward, “is Colin. I think Cheryl may have told you that we had a happy encounter on our cruise. We knew Colin was due shore leave and, as he wasn’t going on the next voyage, we suggested he might like to call. Tonight seemed the perfect time. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Of course not,” said Chris, a shade too eagerly, Tim felt. So this, he thought, was the exceptionally well endowed steward. As if the occasion was not complicated enough already. On the other hand, perhaps this dark-haired, thirty-something gigolo with a big cock would occupy Cheryl sufficiently to postpone any other consideration. But then he found himself resenting that possibility: and that was a defining moment, a moment when he at last came to terms with the situation he had created by creeping up the stairs expecting to spy on his mother in the act of masturbating. He realised that now he was ready to confront the opportunity when it arose. More than that. Looking at Cheryl, he was suddenly impatient, aware of a hardening of his member, conscious of the bulge at the front of his trousers.

So, too, was Moira, standing at his side while the introductions were concluded. She put out a hand to feel the erection. “Oh, my word,” she said. “I can see Tim has come prepared.”

Cheryl laughed. “I’m afraid Chris and I may have had something to do with that. We did get a bit carried away on the way here. But I have to tell you, Moira, this young lady has a lot to offer.”

Unexpectedly, the ice had been broken. There was no awkwardness; half-a-dozen people, some of whom were virtual strangers while others knew each other intimately, made an easy transition from semi-formality to open acceptance of the reason for their being together.

Moira said, “If that’s the case, let’s go through to the playroom. Vic will open the champagne.”

The so-called playroom proved to be an extension built on to the back of the house. At first sight it seemed to be occupied by nothing more than a full-sized snooker table, but then Moira turned the key in a door at the back of the room and ushered them through into a spacious, subtly lit area. In the centre were were two beds with scatter cushions, round the walls were armchairs and sofas, and in one corner there stood a refrigerator and drinks cabinet.

While Vic busied himself popping a cork and handing round glasses, Colin spoke for the first time since the introductions. “I suppose I’m the interloper here, so I’m grateful for the invitation. I do have very good memories of Cheryl and Moira, of course” He smiled at them. “And I’m looking forward to more of the same. But if I may, I wouldn’t mind starting with the sexy Christina.”

Chris looked at Tim. No point, he thought, in being churlish. It was going to happen some time, so why not now? Besides, it would be the first time he had seen Chris being fucked by another man and part of him was excited by the prospect. He nodded and Chris stepped forward to kneel in front of the steward. Colin needed no further hint. He swiftly took off his shirt, unbuckled his belt and stepped out of his trousers. Chris reached up and removed his boxer shorts. For a moment, she paused.


Well, Tim reflected, they were right: there was a lot of him where it mattered, at present dangling limply a few inches from Chris’s face. His partner’s next move was a surprise. Leaving the tempting member hanging, she slowly unfastened the buttons of her blouse, extracted her arms from the sleeves, folded it and handed it to Tim. Next, with her eyes holding Colin’s as he looked down at her, she reached behind her back to unclip her bra. She let it slide to the floor. The four onlookers saw that she was achieving her objective. Colin’s cock was visibly hardening. Satisfied, Chris rose and took him to one of the beds where she asked him to lie on his back. Then she knelt astride his face, leaned forward and allowed her tits to sway against the rising dick. Soon she was massaging the length between her breasts and the full size of the erection that had ploughed into Moira and Cheryl on the cruise became apparent. Tim caught a grin from Victor that seemed to suggest that Chris was enjoying every woman’s dream.

It was Moira who took Tim’s arm and led him round the bed so he could see Colin’s tongue beginning to lap at the folds of Chris’s cunt. “I expect you want to watch this,” Moira said, “but I’m getting very horny myself. If we get on the bed beside them you could fuck me and still see what’s going on. Fuck me from behind - the way you did it that day at Cheryl’s.”

Reluctantly taking his eyes from Chris, who was now insinuating the head of Colin’s cock into her mouth, Tim saw that Moira was already naked. He stripped and joined her on the bed. “I know a good example when I see one,” she murmured, gesturing towards Chris’s bobbing head before bending to grasp Tim’s cock and guide it between her lips. Alternately licking the underside of his knob with her tongue and drawing in her cheeks to give extraordinary suction, she soon brought him to full readiness. “That’s nice, Tim. Just how I remember it. Now put it in me.”

As Moira knelt to offer her cunt to Tim, so Chris let Colin’s cock, or as much of it as she had been able to absorb, slip from her mouth. With a smile at Tim, she turned on to her back, spread her legs, raised her knees and, reaching round underneath them, parted her labia with her fingers. Colin knelt between them, took his massive cock in his right hand and fed it into the gaping opening.

“Fuck her, Colin, fuck her.” The voice, startling Tim momentarily, was his mother’s. He saw that she was on one of the sofas with Vic’s hand between her legs while he nibbled at her breast. “And Tim, give it to Moira. Remember, she likes it hard.”

The injunction was superfluous. Fully aroused by the sight of Colin’s cock entering Chris and the sound of her appreciative little cries, he drove into the warm folds of Moira’s wet cunt and held still inside her. “Move when you can,” she said. “And yes, Cheryl’s right - as hard as you like.”

“It’s all right, Moira,” said Chris, holding Colin off for a moment. “If you let him get used to the feel of you, he’ll have better control.” She looked up lovingly at Tim as she surrendered once more to Colin’s steady thrusting. He knew keeping control wouldn't be easy if he let himself become too engaged by the energetic coupling at his side, so he tried to concentrate on Moira. At the same time, from the corner of his eye he noticed that Vic and Cheryl were now fucking vigorously on the other bed. He withdrew his cock, noted the sheen of Moira’s juices on the shaft, and drove back into her with all his force. “Oh, yes,” she exclaimed. “That is absolutely right. Do that! Faster if you can!”

For some while the only sounds in the room were of heavy breathing and the slap of flesh on flesh, punctuated from time to time by grunts from one or other of the men as they sought to bring their efforts to a successful conclusion. Victor was the first to come, pulling out his dick in time to deposit a trail of semen across Cheryl’s stomach and tits. This triggered Tim to speed up his fierce assault on Moira. Urged on by her hoarse demands, he abandoned himself to the pleasure of adding his ejaculate to an already well lubricated passage. Chris, meanwhile, was finding it necessary to finger her own clit to supplement Colin’s continuing steady penetration. The others watched intently as she brought herself to a huge, writhing orgasm, but it was Moira who took the initiative and seized Colin’s cock as it slipped from Chris’s cunt. A fountain of spunk arced from its tip onto the inside of Chris’s thighs where it was tenderly massaged in by Moira.

pandsal
pandsal
225 Followers
12