Tim's Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandsal
pandsal
226 Followers

“You can say that again. And by the way, I’ve just remembered that I came over here to ask you out to lunch.”

“Well, thank you for the thought, but it’s a bit too late now. If you’d like to dress and close the door quietly when you go out, Moira and I will probably dally a little longer.”

At the foot of the stairs Tim paused and listened. From the bedroom came the sounds of the vibrator’s titillating hum and his mother’s urgent moans. This time, he didn’t need to creep back up. The image was imprinted on his mind for ever. He closed the door quietly and drove home.

********************************

Chris returned on Sunday evening, excited and impatient. On the phone the previous night he had something important to tell her, but he wanted to wait until they were together. She had agreed because, she said, she had something to tell him that she knew he would like.

Back in the apartment there were mundane chores to be done, so they postponed an exchange of confidences until they were in bed. There, Chris gave Tim a long, deep-tongued kiss and laid a hand on his dick, already half erect.

“I checked the linen basket,” she murmured. “The car park at Saunders was it?”

“Oh, yes,” he said, remembering. “But a lot has happened since then.”

“Tell me.”

“No, I want to hear your news first. You said I would enjoy it.”

“I think you will. It started on Friday night. We’d had the usual routine - a welcome talk, introduction to the Saturday-Sunday schedule and then dinner in the hotel restaurant. There were three tables, about twenty-four of us. Afterwards, in the bar, I noticed a new girl being given a bit of a hard time by some of the guys. She’s from the Edinburgh office, young and painfully shy, and this was her first experience of one of these get-togethers. Well, I saw she wasn’t enjoying some of the suggestive hints that were being dropped, so I muscled in, changed the subject, gave one or two of them a black look. They know from the past they won’t get anywhere with me and I made them aware they should back off from the new girl.

“Well, that was all right, and then yesterday I found myself in one or two of the discussion groups with Isabel - the Scottish girl. She didn’t speak often but what she said made sense, and I couldn’t help liking her. To cut a long story short, I asked her if she would like to join me for dinner, get away from the lecherous mob in the bar, There are no formalities on Saturday, so we were able to escape from the hotel and find somewhere quiet.

“I guess Isabel isn’t a regular drinker and I think the wine we had with dinner went to her head fairly quickly. Anyway, she thanked me for getting her out of a situation she didn’t know how to handle, and from there she went on tell me quite a lot about herself. The story wasn’t surprising - strict parents, an all-girls school where she was obviously a bright pupil, no serious boy-friends until she joined the firm a year ago when she was eighteen.

“By the time we had finished the bottle, she was confessing that her only sexual experience hadn’t been much fun, clumsy guys who didn’t give a damn for her needs, came too soon and left her wondering what this marvellous feeling was supposed to be. I assured her that there was a very different world out there if she found the right way into it, told her a bit about us and generally tried to encourage her not to give up hope so soon.

“When we got back to the hotel, we went straight upstairs so as not to get embroiled with the drinkers. Outside Isabel’s door, I gave her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek but she clung on to me. ‘Please, Chris,’ she said, ‘come in with me for a minute. Please.’

“I couldn’t refuse and, anyway, I was beginning to get one or two ideas myself. In the room, she straight away put her arms round me and pressed her face against my shoulder. I patted her shoulder - God, I felt like a mother to her - and suddenly she looked up and kissed me, tongue in my mouth, her thigh pressing between my legs, the lot.

“Well, I prised her away, sat her on the bed and asked her what she wanted. It took time to get an answer. As I say, she is very shy and she was embarrassed about the kiss. But in the end, it came down to sex: she believed what I had told her but she needed help. The only way she could orgasm was by masturbating, Nothing wrong with that, I told her. Lots of women do. But she wanted something more, not just lonely playing with herself.

“By this time she was clinging to me again and beginning to paw at my tits in a helpless kind of way. Of course, it was all I needed to get me going. I can see now that I’d been fancying her more and more all evening, and suddenly here was this chance you and I have talked about.

“So it wasn’t long before we were undressing each other, mouths and fingers exploring as we went. She wanted to know if I’d ever done it with another woman before, but I skipped round giving her a straight answer. If I’d let her think she was leading me astray I was afraid she would panic and the whole thing would go cold. By that time I was worked up enough not to want that to happen at any cost.

“Until then I had only seen her in a severe black trouser suit and white blouse. Undressed, her tits looked bigger than I had guessed and her legs were at least as good as mine, so she wasn’t making the most of her assets. They’re round tits - not the pointy ones you say are a sign of nymphomania; which, by the way, is nonsense. The nipples are broad, the size of a small coin but they get the message when you lick them.

“I gave her a lot of that, a lot of kissing and cuddling before I touched her little flower. It was wet and it opened up for two fingers. She pressed my hand against her clit and asked me to rub it but I didn’t want a quick finish, thank you and goodnight, sorry about that - and I could see that she might act that way if I got her off too quickly. And it was all new to me, too. so I was kind of feeling my way - in both senses.

“I backed off a little, gave her a lot more cuddling and fondling, encouraged her to use her fingers on me. She did that rather better than I’d expected so I had to put a stop to that, too. I asked her if she thought she could come more than once but she had no idea. I told her that if she just let things happen and didn’t try to make them happen, she would be very pleasantly surprised.

“Then I asked her if she would like me to go down on her. She knew what I meant - she’s read the women’s magazines - but she went tense, didn’t say anything. A bit more testing with my fingers eventually did the trick. She began to relax when I parted her legs and she started making little movements with her pelvis to meet my fingers going into her. We kept that going while I kissed from her nipples down the length of her body, through a little triangle of dark hair and into her cunt. I found the clit and began to tease it when she suddenly gripped the back of my head with both hands and came.

“I can tell you, darling, it was a pretty good experience for me, but for her it was like the opening of a door to a new world. It was as though that one orgasm swept away all her inhibitions. She begged me to go on and, of course, she came again. Not as big as the first one but good enough. Then she wanted to do it for me and, with a little bit of guidance, she did. A first for me, of course, and I can’t deny I liked it. It’s difficult to explain why it’s different from you doing it for me, it just is. Not better, not worse, just different. You’ll see.”

“What do you mean - I’ll see?” Tim wanted to know. His cock had grown uncontrollably in Chris’s hand and he badly wanted to fuck, but he had his own story to tell first.

Chris went on, “Well, I didn’t want Isabel to think we were going to be a happy pair of lesbians for ever more. I reminded her of some of the things I’d told her about you and suggested that that should be the next step in her education.”

“And?”

“She agreed. We only have to ring her and suggest a weekend date and she’ll fly down on the Friday evening, go back on the Sunday. Hopefully by then a very happy girl indeed. I trust you’re pleased?”

Tim said pleased was an understatement.

“You’ll also like to know that the black suit meant black knickers. I’ve told her they are a turn-on for you. And she has agreed to wear a skirt to let you have your favourite thrill of putting your hand up underneath. Tim, I think it’s going to be marvellous but that’s for another day. Can we fuck now before I burst?”

Reluctantly, Tim removed her hand from his rampant dick. “I want it as badly as you do, pet. But let me tell you my story first.”

He went through the whole experience, from masturbating into her knickers to the moment when he closed the door to the sounds of his mother’s incipient orgasm. By that time, Chris was astride him, demanding every last detail, her eyes wide with lust, her tits bobbing lasciviously, her sodden cunt riding his cock, swallowing his length each time she rose and fell, her fingers clawing at her clit. She felt his warm jet of sperm spatter her inner walls and soon afterwards, with a great joyous exhalation, came herself.

They recovered, fucked again and fell into a brief sleep. Then it was time to assess. Just as Chris had delivered the promise of Isabel to him so he was inviting him into the erotic world of his mother, Moira and Victor. They both wanted to continue with both possibilities.

“But what about you and your mother?” Chris asked/ “Did you -?”

“Not exactly but we couldn’t have got much closer”

“But did you want to? Go the whole way. I mean.”

It was a question, Tim knew, that he and his mother would have to face.

*************************************************

We both like to have your comments and responses. Tim is turned on if lady readers get off through reading one of our stories, Sally similarly with male readers. We try to reply to all sensible e-mails to the link below.

lol

Sally and Paul

pandsal
pandsal
226 Followers
12