Tin-Foil Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jo," I cried out as he lowered my zipper. "Jonah, I- I don't know how to do this," I admitted. He looked at me with confusion for a moment before realization hit.

"Oh, that's right. But not even with Chelsea...?"

"Not like this," I assured him. "I never wanted it like this. Like you."

His icy-colored eyes melted into clear pools at my words. "Okay. That's okay. We can take this as slow as you'd like. We can stop now, if that's what you want. Whatever you want, Eric, just tell me."

"Can we keep going?"

He responded by nibbling on my lower lip, and I couldn't help a moan. I fisted his tattered old tee in my hands, and just about ripped it off him before catching myself. I relaxed my hand and instead lowered them to his hips and dug my fingers in.

"Take it off," he mumbled as he licked along my jaw. At my uncomprehending expression, he gave me further instruction. "Take my shirt off, Eric. You want to, don't you?"

I did want to. And so, at his encouragement, I slipped my fingers beneath the hem of his shirt and slowly pulled it up. I savored the feel of his body as I exposed it, loving his soft warmth and the way he shuddered at my touch. We pulled our lips apart just long enough to allow me to bare his chest, and connected our mouths again as soon as I did. I explored his upper body frantically; though I'd seen him shirtless countless of times, and had spent hours of my life gently stroking him, it had never meant as much as it did then. Every passing moment, every single movement was symbolic and important and immeasurably significant. Combing through his smattering of chest hair, splaying my hand out across the small of his back to bring him impossibly closer, trailing my other hand up his spine to the base of his skull - it was all so new, even if it wasn't actually. Familiarity had abandoned us, and what we were left with was a beautiful mess of sensations.

"Can I take your shirt off," he requested as he tugged at the hood of my thin pullover.

"Yes. Please."

He removed the obstructive piece of clothing, giving me a victorious smile as he did.

"You're gorgeous," he admired with his eyes on mine; he hadn't even glanced down at me. "I've wanted this for so long. Wanted you." He took his lips to my ear and licked the outer shell before sucking in and on the lobe. "And I know you have, too," he whispered. "You don't have to say it. But you wouldn't be here if that weren't true."

"I've always loved you. I- I wanted this, too, even if I wouldn't admit it to myself. I only want you. And I want you in any way - ineveryway."

My declaration was enough to have him attacking my mouth with a hungry desire, his hands going to re-familiarize themselves with the lines of my body. The atmosphere changed from gently exploring to hot and passionate. Our breaths were short and quick, and again we were rubbing up against each other, both hard and both undoubtedly, unabashedly wanting. He turned us around so that I was against the door, with him surrounding me - I found I liked that, very much. Thumbs hooked themselves into the back pockets of my jeans and simply hung there for a minute, as I hurried to copy the action in the waistband of Jonah's sweats. I felt him begin to lower the denim, facilitated by the already-undone button and zipper.

"Can I take these off, Eric?"

"Yes," I gave my assent in a dry voice.

Rather than shuffle them down my legs as I expected, he sank to his knees before me, peeling off my jeans in the process. I stepped out of the indigo fabric, and felt my breath catch as he fingered the labelled band of my boxer briefs. His clear, clear eyes focused on mine, never breaking contact for even a split-second as he eliminated the last barrier that hid me from him.

"This is okay," he confirmed, still without having looked away from me. Mutely, I nodded, not trusting that my voice wouldn't break if I tried to speak. "Just tell me if you want me to stop... I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

I couldn't imagine his soft, caring touch ever making me uncomfortable.

He dropped his gaze down, in a cautious way so that I knew he was going to break eye-contact. His irises darkened as they admired my naked form, drinking in the sight of me as if I were a fine wine. His hands ran along the sides of my body, lightly groping and delicately caressing. It felt like he spent hours tickling my stomach, back, and legs before he ventured to cup my butt cheeks. He kneaded with one hand, and glided the other around my hips until finally encountering my hardened length that ached for his touch. I had to groan as he gently wrapped his fingers around me; several more were to follow as he firmly began to stroke me.

"Does that feel good," he asked in a low voice, flicking his thumb over my tip.

"That feels incredible," I confessed as I felt electric waves race through me at every twitch of his touch.

"Let me know how you like this, then."

He bent his head down and, ever catching me by surprise, took me between his full lips into his warm, wet mouth. I gasped at the unbelievably wonderful feeling, my eyes fluttering shut and my knees going weak. I braced myself against the door, now even more grateful for its' presence at my back. His tongue swirled around my head, and with a wretched moan I lost all control over myself and erupted without warning before he'd even taking me entirely into his mouth. He was quick to react and swallowed up all of the saltiness I was shooting into him without missing a beat or a drop.

When the last of my orgasm had evacuated me, he pulled away and looked up at me; before he could meet my eyes, I turned my head up towards the ceiling and covered my face with my hands.Ugh, I cannot believe I just did that!There I was, after having gone over all knight-in-shining-armor-like, and as soon as he'd touched me I'd exploded dramatically, humiliatingly.

"Oh, God," I groaned into my palms.

"Are you okay," he asked in a concerned tone, standing up. I knew I was redder than Snow White's apple, and tried fruitlessly to hide myself from him.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, refusing to look at him. "I hadn't meant to go so fast."

Through my fingers, I watched as his face fell. "Oh. You're right, I'm sorry. I know it I went fast, but I thought you'd been into it. I just couldn't help myself, you looked so beautiful and sexy... but I shouldn't have, I should have made sure you were good with it first. I'm sorry."

I dropped my hands, though my complexion still rivalled that of a cherry tomato, and looked at him with furrowed brows. "What areyouapologizing for?"

His confused expression matched mine. "For going too fast, like you said."

I felt myself flush deeper, and dropped my head into my hands again. "You didn't go too fast, Jo. I was talking aboutme- I lasted about seven seconds!"

He tugged at my arm, willing me to lower it. "Hey, don't hide from me. Come on, let me see you." I allowed him to drag my arm down, and he tilted my chin up with his thumb to meet his eyes. "Don't be embarassed, Eric. What do you think I was aiming to do while I was down there?"

He brought me in for another kiss, slow and deep. When we parted, he was regarding me with a sweet smile.

"You're absolutely breathtaking when you come," he whispered with an arm around me. "I mean it," he insisted when I turned my eyes downcast. "That was the most stunning thing I've ever seen in my life."

Unable to come up with a response, I tried for another kiss that he was all too willing to participate in; as we kissed, I noticed I could taste myself on him, and what's more, I found it kind of hot. When he pulled away for air, I took my lips to his collarbone and kissed the little dip in the middle. I sprinkled more up his throat, along his distinctive jawline, to the hollow beneath his ear.

"Let's go to your bedroom," I entreated; he gave me an indecipherable look.

"Are you sure?" I nodded my consent and nipped at his earlobe. "Okay," he agreed, allowing himself the smallest of smiles.

Still with his arm slung around my waist, he lead me to his bedroom. Once there, I went directly to sit on the edge of the bed and watched him while my teeth worried my lower lip. He walked to the side-table where there was a stack of boxed chocolates, much like the one I'd received earlier; he took a couple of the individually-wrapped confections and returned to me.

"Would you like a sweet heart, sweetheart," he grinned, offering me one of the red tin-foil candies. I retrieved it and began to unwrap it.

"You got several boxes of chocolate hearts?"

"They were on clearance," he explained with sparkling eyes. "Here," he pushed the dark chocolate bonbon into my mouth with his thumb. I sucked lightly on the tip of his finger, not quite sure if it was the right thing to do, but feeling like it might be appropriate; from the way his eyes narrowed, it seemed that my gut instinct had shown reason. I released him after a moment, and he followed to unwrap his own red-wrapped sweet.

"These are the same color as your eyes," he murmured, presenting me the deep brown candy before popping it into his mouth. I found his observation to be somewhat unexpected - I'd always thought of my eyes as average, nothing special. The crystalline orbs he possessed were much more coveted.

"Jonah..." I took a breath. "What do we do next?"

"Whatever you want, Eric." He sat beside me on the bed, taking my hands between his. "I'm not going to pressure you into anything; all I want is to be with you. That's it. We can even watch a movie, or talk, or just lie down. I wouldn't mind a kiss or two," he joked. "But we don't have to do anything more than that."

"What if Iwantto do more than that... Like, a lot more?"

He swallowed at my brazenness. "Whatever you want."

"So if I want to-" how to phrase it? "- um... fuck?"

He visibly flinched. "No, Eric, we will not 'fuck'." I dropped my gaze to stare at my lap, but he made me meet his eyes again. "I don't mean that I don't want to be with you like that. It's just... God, this is going to sound unbelievably corny, but I want to make love with you."

How could I have expected anything less?

I felt my cheeks warm again, but this time it wasn't out of embarrassment. "Can we, though?"

"We'll do whatever you want," he promised again.

Those pellucid eyes of his were brimming with so much trust and honesty that made my heart clench; I was going to take him at his word. I wanted to start with having him as equally naked as I was. I looked towards the tied loops of his sweats, and wondered at how to start. I placed my hand on his thigh, but couldn't will myself to move it. I looked at him with panicky eyes, needing him to reassure me and give me confidence. He didn't fail to deliver.

"It's okay, Eric," he encouraged me. "Don't be nervous, don't be scared. It's just you and me."

Bolstered by him, I managed to coax my hand up his thigh to the cloth-obscured bulge - or, rather, the poorly-concealed pole of flesh that was barely restrained by the flimsy fabric of his pants. I cupped my hand around him and gave him an experimental squeeze that made him close his eyes and let out a low breath. I continued on to the tied draw-strings of his sweatpants and pulled at the end of one string to undo it. I slid my fingers into the elastic band, but hesitated rather than pulling down as I should.Oh, just get to the point already!Annoyed by myself, I sighed and yanked off his pants with some assistance on his part as he caught the leg with one foot and kicked them off onto the floor. I was shocked to find that he wasn't wearing anything beneath them, as his erection excitedly popped out.

"Oh," I gasped at the first sight of his naked cock. Is it possible for a penis to be beautiful? Because Jonah's was. I immediately wanted to touch it, smell it, taste it. I wanted to know how the slight upwards curve would feel in my mouth, and if his trimmed pubic hair would tickle my nose.

"Lie back, Jo," I directed him. He did as I asked without question, his eyes glued on me. I settled myself between his legs and glanced up at him. "Tell me if I do something wrong."

I lowered my mouth over him, mindful of my teeth, and found it required more stretching of my jaw than I'd anticipated. I tried to take him fully into my mouth straight-away, but gagged when I felt him at the back of my throat. I had to pull off him, and was dismayed to see I'd hardly gotten a couple of inches in before choking. With a momentary scowl, I tried again with too much gusto, and was met with the same result.

"Calm down," I heard Jonah's amused voice me from above. "Don't try to take it all at once, you're just going to keep gagging. Relax your throat. And don't worry if you can't, just do what feels comfortable."

Taking his advice, I went slower and did my best to relax my throat; it seemed to work, as I was able to manage more of him. Though even then, I could only accommodate half of his length before gagging for a third time. Pulling back, I tried to use my tongue along the underside and flicked off him when I got to the head. His moan let me know that he liked the direction I was going with it, and so I circled my tongue around the crown. I got to enjoy him more that way, too - I could taste the salty-tanginess of his pre-cum, smell his clean scent with the slightest musk that I quite liked, and fascinate myself with the texture of him inside of my mouth as I sucked and traced him with my tongue.

"Mmm, yeah, that feels good, Eric," he complimented me. I had to moan at his words, not even realizing the way it would feel for him until he sighed and fed me more praises. I was able to establish something of a clumsy rhythm, thankfully not involving teeth or more gagging, and he made sure I knew that he appreciated my efforts without the slightest hint towards my lack of skill. A few minutes later, he was tugging lightly at my hair and requesting that I stop.

"Come here," he brought me up to him. "I need to kiss you."

And he did, not caring that the very same mouth he was kissing had been wrapped around his cock not five seconds before. I explored his naked body as he locked lips - we'd touched each other thousands of times before, but not a single one of those touches so much as neared the ardor with which we were sharing in that moment. These touches were unafraid and unrestrained, impassioned and imploring. I felt his every muscle and tendon, every hair, every last curve of him.

"I- Jonah," I panted as he suckled at the crook of my neck. "Jo, I want to-"

"What do you want, Eric? Just tell me, I'll do whatever you want."

"I want to do this, Jo. Let's- let's make love. Now."

He pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure, Eric? Absolutely, without a doubt? Because we can wait. There are plenty of other things we can do before that."

"I know, and I'm sure. I really, really want this."

He shifted to leaning up on his elbows. He gave me a considering look before speaking. "Okay. How do you want it?"

I was at a loss. "What do you mean?"

He gave me a twitch of his lips. "What do you want to do, sweetheart? Top or bottom?"

"Oh," I understood, feeling a blush creep up my neck. "Well, I guess I just assumed you would top me."

He didn't express any emotion. "Is that what you want?" I bit my lip and nodded. "You're sure?" I nodded again.

His lips quirked up and he brought me in for the softest fluttering of a kiss, our lips only just brushing each other. "Don't be shy," he pressed me with his hand going down my back. "I just need you to talk to me. It's going to hurt a little, I'll be honest. If it's too much, or if you want to stop, tell me and I will."

Another nod. And then, a kiss. A simmering sort of kiss, deep and steamy. I almost didn't notice that he had rolled me beneath him so that I was on my back and he was kneeling above me. Then, he pulled away with another half-dozen parting pecks and rummaged around in the drawers of the side-table for a minute before returning with a condom in one hand, and a bottle of lubricant in the other.

"Do we really need that?"

"Yes," he chuckled. "Believe me, you aresonot ready to do this without lube."

"Not that, the condom," I clarified.

"You should always wear a condom," he PSA'd me. It wasn't as if he were some stranger I'd picked up at a bar - it wasJonah.

"I trust you."

Rewarding me with a tender smile, he threw the condom behind him and leaned down to kiss me again. As he did, I was too distracted by our lips moving together to realize he had a slick finger prodding at me from below. Initially I resisted despite myself, but he was patient and persistent which proved to be the best way to gain enterance. The feeling of his finger inside of me was...strange. It was uncharted territory for me, and while it didn't hurt, it didn't really feel good. As he pushed deeper inside of me, I felt the first twinge of pain and shut down around his instinctively.

"It's okay," he crooned soothingly. "Just relax, I promise it'll get better than this. Don't be worried, don't be tense."

I had to force myself to loosen my muscle from around his finger, challenging the instinctive reaction to close up.

"Does that feel okay," he asked a minute later, when I was easily accepting him inside me.

"Yeah," I answered him. I'd grown accustomed to how his digit felt as he moved it around in a predictable motion, and decided I was ready for more. "Can I have another one, maybe? I think I can take it now."

He took his finger out, then circled around the rim of my hole for a few seconds before nudging back in, this time with an additional finger as I'd requested. I winced at the sharp pain that shot through me; he stilled his inwards movement.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," I replied in a strained voice. "It just takes some getting used to. Keep going."

Tenderly, he leaned down over my chest to place a small peck, then suckled along until I felt his lips at my nipple. His mouth surrounded it and I moaned at the sensation, even as he slowly stretched his fingers apart inside me. His tongue twirled around the peak, making me shiver and jerk - I'd never known those little pink nubs that I saw every time I took off my shirt could be put to such good use at only the mouth of my best friend and now-lover. Writhing beneath his pleasingly distracting mouth, any pain that had previously existed was all but eradicated. He drew from me a deep groan when his teeth clamped down on me, making me even more receptive of his probing touch. Soon, I was enjoying the way his two digits were scissoring and twisting inside me. He started to move them in and out, creating a different feeling that I instantly loved.

"Do you think you can handle a third now?"

"Yes," I breathed. "Please."

As he began to nuzzle in the proposed third finger, he skimmed across my chest to envelope my as-yet slighted nipple into his mouth. Again he bit down while pushing into me, cleverly balancing out the pain with pleasure that overrode it. Quicker than before, I was eagerly accommodating his three fingers and squirming beneath his skilled touch.

"Jonah," I drew out his name into long syllables. "I have to be ready by now."

He continued for another couple of minutes despite me before getting up on his knees. He grabbed a small pillow as he did and kneeled before my spread legs. He lifted my hips and stuffed the pillow into the space between me and the mattress. Then he took hold of one of my hands, made me open my palm, and squeezed into it a glob of lubricant.

"Would you put it on me," he purred, placing my hand over his staff of an erection. I swallowed at his offer and did just as he asked, massaging him with the gel in anxious preparation. My teeth had gone to worry my lip, which I hadn't realized until his thumb stopped me. "Don't be afraid, okay? Remember, we can stop at any time - you just have to say the word. It's going to hurt at first, like I said, but I swear it'll feel better once you power through it."