Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

"God, I couldn't!" Tina giggled. "Besides, I know that works already. If a guy calls to try and sell him something, he sends them packing, but if it's a woman, he always has time to see her." Tina heard something moving around at the other end of the line, then heard Heather mumble something. "Who's there?" she asked.

"Oh, Bobby just came in."

"Where are you and what are you wearing?" asked Tina mischievously.

"I'm on my bed, and all I have on is my silk bathrobe. I just took a shower. Why, what do you have in mind?"

"How about a little phone sex? Open your robe up some and spread your legs so that Bobby can see you."

Heather smiled, loosening the sash on her robe and moving her legs apart, raising her knees slightly. Her husband came out of the bathroom and did a double take, then grinned. He began to undress, and Heather whispered into the phone. "I thought you didn't want sex with Bobby!"

"I don't, I just want to listen to the two of you getting it on. Has he noticed yet?"

Heather looked down to the end of the bed, where her husband stood naked. His long and thin cock was erect and Bobby was smiling as he stroked it. "Oh, yeah, he just got undressed and is jacking off at the end of the bed." Hearing his wife was describing what was going on excited Bobby. He climbed between his wife's legs and stuck his cock into her pussy. Heather squealed. "Oh, God, he just put it in my pussy! Oh, he's fucking me, he's fucking me!", she cried.

Tina could hear the bedsprings begin to squeak and slid a hand inside her own shorts. She began to flick her fingers over her own clit in time with the squeaks coming from across the driveway. "This is so hot!", she told her squealing friend. "Can he see your tits? Play with your tits!"

The silk robe rustled over the line, then Heather was panting. "He's holding himself up with his hands on my tits. I'm coming, I'm coming!" A few moments later Tina heard a slightly squishy sound. "Can you hear that? That's Bobby's cock fucking my pussy!" Tina's fingerfucking increased in speed, and she could feel her own orgasm approaching. She collapsed backwards onto the couch in eager anticipation. She came as well when she heard her friend cry out, "Oh, yeah, baby, come on my tits! Come on my tits!"

Bobby climbed off the bed where he had been kneeling, spraying his spurting come onto Heather's heaving tits and nipples, and grinned. "Invite her over, I've got more where that came from!" Then he knelt at the end of the bed and buried his face in Heather's well fucked cunt. Heather gasped and shivered as his tongue and lips homed in on her sensitive clit. Across the way she could hear Tina wailing in her own pleasure. She thrashed around on the bed, keeping one hand on the phone and the other in her husband's hair. After another orgasm she relented, and Bobby stood back up, a slimy smile going from ear to ear. He stepped back between Heather's legs, lifting them up so that her feet were resting on his shoulders.

Tina had slipped her shorts and panties to the floor and now had the phone cradled between her shoulder and her ear, as both hands groped between her legs. She was astonished when she heard her friend cry out, "Oh, God! He's putting it in my ass. Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!" Tina came a second time, even as Bobby began grunting loud enough to hear even without the phone, and she came again just as Heather began screaming, "Yes, yes! Come in my ass, Bobby, come in my ass!"

Exhausted, they hung up and everybody took a nap.

Chapter 5

Sam watched as Tina walked from the office. It was a Friday afternoon, warm but beginning to get dark as the sun began setting earlier in late September. The rest of the office had cleared out right on the dot at five, but he had paperwork, and Tina had volunteered to work some overtime to help him. Now it was almost six, and he had let the girl go home. She had seemed almost sorry to go, and as she walked to her car, Sam watched her through his office window.

She was a fine looking young woman, he thought to himself. Sam's job took him to all the sales offices, and he knew almost everybody working in the offices. Busby Housing had a number of very good looking women working for them. In the Oneonta office, Margie was a real beauty, young and trim, with a really great set of legs. Saratoga had Barbara, perhaps the best looking of the salesladies, small, blonde, and sexy, and a total dingbat. Even the Fort Plain office had Sondra, a fine looking older lady, now well into her fifties, who had probably the best set of legs Sam had seen in his entire life, except maybe for Rosa, in the Albany office.

Still, his eyes kept coming back to his young secretary. He was secretly captivated by her slim and leggy build, and found himself staring whenever he could get away with it. Tina had caught him a few times, too, and had simply smiled when he blushed and looked away. To be fair, she never provoked his attention; she always wore slacks and blouses or sweaters. The fact was, however, that nothing but a flour sack would have hidden her shapely ass, her bountiful tits, or those long and luscious legs.

Sam watched as Tina went down the walk to her car, then stop. She looked at his car briefly, walking around it, then came back up the walk to the office. Sam rose from his desk and greeted her at the door. "What's up?" he asked.

"You've got a problem, Sam. Both right side tires on your car are flat," she explained.

Sam groaned and went outside with Tina and examined his car. She was right, both front and rear passenger side tires were as flat as pancakes. "Oh, shit! I must have hit some nails on the construction site over in Davenport this afternoon." He glanced at his watch. He was screwed but good. He looked over at Tina and asked, "Listen, can you do me a favor and run me over to the Holiday Inn? It's too late to get the Goodyear place to come over and fix me up, and I only have the one spare. I can stay the night there, then get the tires fixed in the morning. All right?"

It was Tina's heaven-sent opportunity! She had been dying to find a way to see her boss somewhere other than the office, and now those flat tires made it a possibility. The only problem was that the Holiday Inn was only a mile away. She'd never be able to talk to him. What if...? "Uh, Sam, uh..."

"What, is there a problem? I'll just call a cab."

"No, no!", she blurted out, afraid her plan would backfire. "Listen, why don't you stay the night at my place?" Sam's face began to cloud up, and she continued, "It's not like that! My couch has a fold-away bed, and it's got to be better than some damn motel room. I'll cook some dinner, and we can watch TV or something."

Sam stared at Tina for a moment. Confused, he answered slowly, "Are you sure? I don't mind the Holiday Inn. It's not the first time I've stayed in a motel room."

"No, really, come on over. I'll even cook breakfast in the morning. Please?"

The girl's desire to impress her boss won him over. "Listen, are you sure you want me over? If somebody finds out, you know what they'll say?"

Tina waved it off. "You need anything from your office?"

"No, but give me a couple of minutes to call Lizzie and tell her I'm tied up, then I'll close up. Come on back in." Sam called his daughter and cleaned off his desk, then locked up the building. Outside, he popped the trunk of the Taurus and grabbed a small overnight bag, then pulled a dry cleaning bag from the back seat.

Tina gave him a curious look. "You always plan on staying in motels?"

Sam laughed. "No I always plan on emergencies. I keep a complete set of emergency gear in there, along with a sleeping bag, heavy boots, and a snowsuit and coveralls. Just in case!" He lifted first one bag then another. "This one has a complete set of clothes, this one has my dry cleaning, which I picked up this morning." He tossed them both in the back of Tina's car, then held the door open for her. "Listen, let me pay you back for this by taking you to dinner."

Tina had to concentrate to keep from screaming 'Yippee!' "Okay, we've got a Denny's or the Neptune Diner right down the road," she said, pulling onto Rte. 23.

Sam snorted. "Nuts! Let's go over to Cathedral Farms. I feel like something better than a diner. My treat."

Tina goggled at the thought. Cathedral Farms was the fanciest and most expensive place in town. "I can't go like this!", she announced, pointing at her slacks. A toner cartridge for the copy machine had busted all over one pants leg that afternoon.

Sam shrugged. "So? You live where, up Franklin Mountain? That's almost on the way. We'll go over there and you can change. Come on, live a little! Be kind to an old man and keep him from eating diner food."

"Okay, if you want to." Tina drove through town and started up Rte. 28. "You're not old!"

"Eh, maybe not, but I'm not young either," admitted her boss. He changed the subject and they talked about work until they pulled into the driveway.

Tina was relieved to find that Heather and Bobby weren't around when she stopped the car. She waited for Sam to retrieve his bags, then led him upstairs. 'Thank God I cleaned just the other night!', went through her mind.

Sam looked around approvingly. "Nice, very nice," he commented, walking around the living room.

"Thanks. Do you mind if I clean up first? What should I wear?" she asked.

"Sure, go ahead. Wear something nice, like your rich grandfather is taking you out to dinner," he said with a smile, forestalling her probable comment that he wasn't old enough to be a grandfather. Tina grinned and went into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Sam made a sad smile; if Jenny had been alive, he would have been old enough to be a grandfather. She would have been the same age he and Lee had been when she was born.

Hearing the water run through the door to the bathroom, Sam looked himself over in a mirror in the living room. Realizing he needed to clean up himself, he went into the kitchen and turned on the faucet at the sink. Moving quickly, he stripped off his shirt and grabbed a towel. Wetting it, he used it as an impromptu washcloth and gave his torso and arms a quick sink bath, then washed his face and neck. Air drying, he went back to his bags and rummaged through them to find a fresh shirt, putting it on. He also changed his socks, and pulled a lightweight wool navy blue pinstriped suit from the dry cleaning bag. He had just slipped his shoes back on and retied his tie when Tina came out of her bedroom, and he caught his breath when he saw her.

Tina had stripped off her clothes hurriedly and hopped into her shower, as nervous as she could remember about her upcoming dinner with her boss. She wanted to make a good impression, not just as an employee, but as a young woman. She bathed mechanically. Her first thoughts were to lean back against the shower wall and play with her clit, she was so turned on, but she stopped when she realized that Sam would hear the screaming orgasm she was sure to have, and that in any case, she'd end up smelling like a two-bit hooker afterwards. She spent the rest of the brief shower going through robotic motions, as she considered what to wear.

Tina dried herself off and slipped into a terry cloth bathrobe while she rummage through her closet. She decided to dress as if for a fancy date. Despite her inexperience with dating men, she had plentiful experience dating other women, even if on the sly. She had been sleeping with other girls since she was a young teen, and had discovered that two women could get dressed up and go out together, and most men would think they were on the prowl for guys. They never suspected that they were only interested in each other. She settled on a sleeveless red dress and pulled the hanger out of the closet.

Next she pulled open her lingerie drawer and sorted through it, finding a matching red bra and panty set given to her last year by an old girlfriend. Tossing aside her robe, she slipped the tiny lace panties on and adjusted the thong back so they wouldn't show under the thin dress. Then she picked up the bra and slid her arms through the straps, then closed the front clasp. She jiggled her tits into place and examined herself in the mirror. 'Who the hell needs a Wonderbra with these things?', she smirked. Tina almost screwed up on the stockings. She first began putting on a pair of sheer pantyhose before discovering a run up the front. Stripping them off, she searched again and found a new pair of sheer thigh-top stockings still in the package. They were perfect, so she put them on, then slipped into the dress. Stepping into a pair of two inch red heels, she took a deep breath and opened the door to the living room.

The teen was amazed at the transformation of Sam. No longer dressed in his trademark khakis and company sport shirt, he looked like the powerful executive he really was, about to go out on the town for a night of subdued fun. She smiled nervously and stepped out into the living room. "Is this okay?" she asked.

Sam exhaled forcefully. "Wow! You look spectacular!", he responded, scanning his 'date' from head to foot. Tina was wearing a sleeveless red dress of some sort of light and satiny material that swirled gently around her abundant curves. The mock wrap top drew the eyes to the large breasts pushed up and out by the heavily underwired bra beneath, and the airy fabric flared out at her slim hips and floated down to a few inches above her knees. Those incredibly long legs were showcased by the very sheer nylons, and were supported by seemingly expensive red stiletto heels. He gave her the once-over a couple of more times. "Tina, you look great!"

Tina exhaled her own breath and relaxed slightly. "Are you sure? I can always change. What about the shoes? Do they make me seem too tall?" Her girlfriends had never had a problem with Tina's height, but she had heard that men didn't like tall women. Maybe they made her too tall? "I can change them."

Sam smiled and looked her in the eye, an easy feat since she was his height now. "Are you nuts? You look perfect! Every guy in the place will be jealous of me!" He gallantly opened the front door and led her to the stairway. "After you," he said, ushering her down the stairs to her car.

It was only a ten minute drive to the restaurant and it was all Sam could do to keep from staring at Tina's legs and bust. They were both so perfectly displayed, so blatantly sexy yet understated. Once they parked, he hopped out and scurried around to open her door, which Tina found intoxicating. He maintained his courtesy as he opened the door to the restaurant for her.

Tina thought there would be a problem once they got inside and she saw a line of couple waiting ahead of them. Sam simply went up to the reservations clerk and asked for their table, slipping a fifty to the girl. She surreptitiously glanced at the bill in her hand, then raised an eyebrow, but she promised them a table in twenty minutes. Sam announced they would be in the bar, and escorted Tina through the side entrance.

Sam led Tina to a pair of barstools and he heard eyeballs click as the other men in the bar snapped around to watch the beautiful girl sashay into the bar. Tina was even more nervous, being underage, but the simple yet sophisticated look paid off. The bartender never bothered with carding her, but simply took their orders. As Tina slid onto the barstool, the tops of her stockings flashed at him briefly and Sam felt a bead of sweat pop on his forehead as he tried not to stare. He crossed his legs, trying to hide the hardon which was causing his pants to tent up. Sam knocked back his gin and tonic nervously while Tina sipped at her daiquiri, then ordered a second. It arrived by the time they were called to their table, so Sam laid a twenty on the bar and they carried their drinks into the dining room. Tina led the way, while her host tried in vain to adjust his cock so it wouldn't be obvious to the entire world.

Tina began to worry that her boss was a heavy drinker when Sam ordered another round from the waitress who seated them, but her fears proved unfounded. Sam nursed his third drink, content to have hidden his rampant manhood. When they ordered dinners of prime rib and shrimp, he ordered a bottle of Portuguese Rose` and nothing more to drink. Afterwards, over cheesecake, Tina had Irish Coffee, while Sam contented himself with an Earl Gray tea.

Neither of them would ever recall what they talked about over supper, except that it hadn't been about work. Sam asked Tina lots of questions about her life, as short as it had been, and seemed enchanted by simply talking to a pretty young girl. He laughed when she asked him about the Sixties, replying, "Jesus, Tina, just how old do you think I am?! I was all of thirteen at the time of Woodstock!" Tina laughed nervously, afraid that she had insulted him, but Sam simply laughed and shook his head in surprise. Then he had told her about the Seventies, a time when he had been in college, and some of the many stunts he had pulled in his fraternity house.

"The best practical jokes are the simple ones, where you only need a simple prop or two and the ability to keep a straight face. Like the time a buddy of mine busted his leg and ended up on crutches. Well, we got him drunk one night, and while he was passed out, I took one of the crutches. See, the adjustment holes for the thumbscrews were set an inch apart, so I pulled off one of the rubber tips and sawed a half-inch off the leg, then put the tip back on. No matter what he did, he could never adjust it so he was level!" Tina laughed and Sam went on with another story about putting a dead mouse in a secretary's desk in Saratoga. "The really funny part was that it backfired on us. We kept asking her to get stuff out of the desk, and she would do it blind, simply reaching in and handing it to us without ever looking. Damnedest thing I ever saw!"

It was almost eleven by the time the pair finished dawdling over their coffee and tea and left. As they headed for the front door of the restaurant, Sam considered asking Tina back into the bar for a nightcap. He was on the verge of asking when he caught a reflection of himself in a mirror and reality set in. There was no way such a beautiful young girl, his employee, no less, would consider dancing with a has-been with kids older than her. He had a sad smile on his face as he escorted Tina back to her car and held the door for her.

Tina couldn't understand what had caused him to become so depressed, and wondered if she should have invited him in to the bar. Maybe if she had danced a slow dance with him, she'd have felt that interesting looking erection press against her. She had never really paid attention to men's organs before, being content to be sexually satisfied with other women, but as she and Heather had discussed, maybe she wasn't hard-core, simply bi in nature. What if Sam could be that male lover that would break down any barriers and show her that a man could fuck her as well as a woman? A sideways glance at Sam's crotch showed that his erection had returned in full force, and that Sam was trying in vain to keep from staring at her legs and profile in the moonlight.

Sam allowed Tina to unlock the door to her apartment, noting that another car was in the driveway to the main house, but that the lights were out. He let her go inside first, but any nerve he had left departed as they stood in the small foyer. He had to clear his throat before he could mumble, "See you in the morning." He turned away as she said 'Good night.' and went into her bedroom closing the door behind her.

Chapter 6

Sam looked at the couch, debating opening it up, but decided that it wasn't the first couch he had slept on, and probably wouldn't be the last. He kicked off his shoes and tossed his jacket and tie onto an armchair, then opened the patio door and stepped outside. It was a warm night, and the moon was full, and Sam unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it inside onto the chair. He took off his socks while standing, then undid his belt, coming back into the living room to go to sleep.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers