Tina and Brad

Story Info
Cuckoldry.
892 words
3.47
57.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was meeting Linda for coffee that morning at the local Starbucks. They had been classmates in college and had stayed in touch in the ten years since graduation. After getting their coffee and sitting down at a table, Linda noticed Tina looked a little down.

"Anything the matter?" Linda asked.

"Oh, I don't know" Tina replied. "Brad is, well kind of passive if you know what I mean. Sometimes, I wonder if he's lost interest in me. I'm always the one who has to initiate sex and when we do it, it seems like his heart isn't in it."

"Do you think he might be having an affair?" Linda responded.

"No, I'm sure he isn't. Brad's not very well endowed and he's rather quick on the trigger. That said, he's a wonderful husband and I love him very much. It's just that he leaves me frustrated."

"Do you have any thoughts on what might perk up his interest?" asked Linda.

Tina fell silent for a moment. Finally, she answered.

"Well, you remember when Brad and I were in the Caribbean last winter. Our last day there, we went to a nude beach together. I thought the sight of all those naked female bodies might get him interested. To my surprise, I saw he was checking out the well-endowed men. When we got back to the hotel to pack, I asked him about it. He responded sheepishly that he had been fantasizing about watching those well-endowed men make love to me."

"Well, that's interest of a sort." chuckled Linda.

"On the way home, I found myself wondering if any of those well-endowed men might have been available." Tina went on.

This time Linda fell silent for a moment. Finally, she spoke.

"I'm going to reveal something to you Tina. May I count on your discretion?"

Tina nodded and Linda went on.

"Carl and I have a friend named Michael who comes over every so often for a threesome. Michael is what they call a well-endowed stud."

Tina blurted out, "Linda, I had no idea you and Carl were swingers. How long has this been going on?"

"About two years. It's really spiced up our marriage."

"It sounds yummy" Tina added.

Linda leaned forward and spoke in a low voice.

"I've heard through the grapevine that Michael enjoys being with cuckold couples."

"What's a cuckold couple?" asked Tina.

Linda answered "It's a couple where the wife enjoys herself with other men while the husband remains faithful."

Tina suddenly became shy.

"Well, I don't know. I'd have to ask Brad of course. Can I get back to you on this?"

"Of course" Linda responded. "Take as much time as you need."

Driving home, Tina wondered how she might broach the subject with Brad. As she thought about it, she became aware of the wetness between her legs. Later that evening, she told Brad of her conversation with Linda. Brad was at first ambivalent.

"Listen my love" Brad told her. "Fantasy is one thing. Reality is quite another."

Tina pressed the issue.

"Listen" she said. "We can try it and if we don't like it, we don't have to do it again."

Brad acquiesced and agreed to give it a try. The next morning, Tina phoned Linda and said she and Brad would like to meet Michael.

Linda smiled to herself and said "I thought you might. Listen, I'll call Michael and relate your interest. He'll want to call you and then arrange a meeting."

That afternoon, Linda called back and said "I've spoken to Michael and he'll call you around 8:00 tonight. Brad should be on the call too."

Tina then informed Brad and they were both present when the phone rang at 8:00. Michael asked them if they understood what was involved and if they were prepared to move forward. Tina and Brad answered they were newbies but wanted to learn. Michael told them he would meet with them the following Saturday at a local restaurant and gave them exact instructions on what to wear. He also instructed them to sit next to each other in one of the restaurant booths.

Saturday morning arrived and Brad and Tina arrived at the restaurant promptly at 10:00. They had only been waiting a few minutes when Michael showed up and introduced himself. Sitting across from Brad and Tina, he exchanged pleasantries until the waitress had taken their order. Then Michael deliberately slid his napkin onto the floor and leaned down to pick it up. As he did so, he glanced in Tina's direction under the table. He saw Tina's legs spread wide She had followed Michael's instructions exactly, a short skirt, no panties and a freshly shaven pussy. Michael straightened up and nodded approvingly to Tina and Brad. A couple of minutes later, Brad excused himself to go to the restroom leaving Michael sitting across from Tina. Michael then got up to go to the restroom where Brad was waiting. Upon seeing Michael enter the restroom, Brad quickly lowered his trousers to show Michael he was wearing a pair of Tina's black lace panties. Michael smiled again looking forward to the training regimen he had in mind for Tina and Brad, hotwife training for her and cuckold training for him. By this time next week, Michael would be ravishing Tina while panty-clad Brad looked on.