Tina & Her Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

I put the worry out of my mind as we walked to the beach. A pretty girl on each arm, oh well at least I'd die happy. We arrived after the short walk and spread our towels then headed for the water. We frolicked in the surf for a while, the girls teasing me the whole time. Tammy stood with her back to the beach and faced Tina and I as she pulled her top up and exposed her beautiful breasts to us and proceeded to rub them. "Slut" Tina called laughing as she was standing there with her hand down my trunks jacking me off. The play continued for a half hour or so before we came out to lay in the sun.

The girls put on a show of rubbing suntan lotion onto me. One working the right and one working the left. All the while every guy within sight was watching these two scantily clad women pay attention to me and then to each other. I was eating it up and my ego was growing by the minute. We laid down for a few minutes but the girls were both restless and shortly headed back to the water. I fell asleep watching them play in the water. Sometime later Tina woke me up. "We're thirsty, Tammy said she'd go get us some drinks." I dug a five out of my pocket and handed it to her and told her I could use something too.

Tammy skipped off in search of soft drinks for us and Tina lay down next to me. She leaned over and gave me a long tender kiss before she said "Thanks for being wonderful and teaching me that I had a great sister, I just had to give her a chance." With that she curled up next to me and just laid there stroking my chest down to my thigh.

Finally she said, "Tammy and I were talking and she asked me something. I told her she had to ask you."

"What did she ask?" I responded a little curious.

"She wanted to know if you would make love to her. Take her cherry" She answered.

"How do you feel about that?" I asked Tina

"Well a week ago I would have been really pissed. But now I think it would be really hot to watch you fuck my little sister. Just thinking about it I'm getting horny." She said

"So when is she going to ask me?" I queried.

Tina laughed "When she gets up the nerve. But it won't be long because she really wants you to and is a little upset that you haven't tried yet. I told her that that was because you didn't want to hurt me."

"You're right about that." I said. "I was real tempted to fuck her this morning after I did you. But I held off. I didn't want to do that and hurt you."

"That's why I love you." She said as he kissed me again.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers
12