Tina & Her Sister Ch. 08

Story Info
The gang meets Amy's freinds.
7.6k words
4.77
124.2k
33
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,285 Followers

I lay on the bed propped up by the pillows checking Stacey out. She was about 5' tall give or take an inch, small build, long blonde hair, blue eyes. It was hard to see her shape as she was wearing an oversized T shirt but since her breasts weren't apparent, she obviously was small breasted. Nice legs coming out of the shorts she was wearing. Her most striking feature was she was just really pretty. Not overdone gorgeous, just a naturally pretty girl.

My two girls, Tina and Tammy had dropped their skirts by now so were no longer standing there with their pussies exposed and they were greeting Amy telling her all about how I had shaved their pussies for them. Bob still stood there his eyes were just barely in his head and he was busy checking out the two girls who had just exposed their pussies to the entire room without a thought. You just knew he had a hardon in his jeans and was waiting for my girls to move on to the next act. I think he half expected them to strip naked and begin having sex with everyone at the same time.

Stacey looked back at me and asked, "So what are you guys doing tonight? Going back to the club?"

"I don't think so." I answered with a laugh. "It was fun but two nights in a row is a bit much. How about you and Bob?"

"We didn't have any specific plans. Just to hang out and bum around. Relax, you know." She answered.

Just then Tina interrupted insisting everybody listen to the story about how I bought them new earrings and necklaces and the way we blew the sales clerks mind. Me by openly and loudly proclaiming that I expected at least a blowjob and preferably anal sex in return for the jewelry and Tammy by saying I was the best Daddy in the world. We left the stuck up snob with the idea that the girls were my daughters and we were maintaining an incestuous relationship.

Amy got a fit of giggles after hearing the story and Stacey just laughed as though it were one of the best jokes she had heard in a long time. Bob stood there looking unsure. He may have been confused and thought the girls whom he had just been introduced to as sisters were actually my daughters also.

While everybody was laughing I cracked open one of the bottles of wine we had bought and poured myself a glass. "Anyone here thirsty?" I asked. "I have an open bottle of wine that wants to get emptied." Amy, Tina and Tammy immediately started clamoring for a glass.

"Well we should be going." Stacey offered.

"Why don't you like my wine? It's not good enough for you? Or do you find the company offensive?" I teased with a smile.

"Come on stay and have a glass of wine with us." Amy interjected.

"Well we don't want to intrude. But I guess one glass of wine is OK."

So I poured a round for everyone and we sat down to some general talk. Before long we finished that bottle and then a second. I found out Stacey was older than I had first thought, 25 and Bob was just turned 19. He was clearly uncomfortable but the wine was loosening him up.

Stacey was a nurse and lived in Baltimore. She had just broken up with the guy she had been living with for 3 years and came on this vacation with her cousin, Amy, as a way to "clear her head". While I at first assumed that she had broken the relationship off because she caught him cheating or he was a bum or something. She revealed that she kicked him out for "lackonookie". For those of you who are unfamiliar with lackonookie it usually is more common in females than males but can affect both sexes. It manifests itself in an almost non-existent sex drive, hence the name lack-o-nookie. In other words she booted her boyfriend not because he couldn't get it up but because he didn't want to get it up and on, no sex.

We had almost finished the third and last bottle of wine and I decided I was having a good time and it seemed as though everyone else was also, but the wine was nearly gone and I was getting hungry.

"How about some pizza, anybody getting hungry?" I asked.

Everybody agreed that it sounded good. I grabbed the phone book and called to order pizza from a place down the street. I knew there was a liquor store in the same block so we could get our food and beverages all at the same time. I got up and slipped my shoes on, grabbed my keys and started to go. "You want some help." Stacey asked.

"Sure, probably could use it carrying everything." I answered

"I want to come too." Tammy said as she jumped up.

I think she was more concerned about this new female making a play for "her boyfriend" than carrying pizzas but the extra hands would be nice. We walked down to the car and headed down the street. I dropped both girls off at the pizza place and parked down the block in front of the liquor store. While they picked up the pies I grabbed the heavier liquids. 6 bottles of wine and a case of beer can be a little heavy and awkward compared to 4 pizzas.

Tammy had seemed a little cold toward Stacy when we left the room so I was a little surprised when they came out of the Pizza shop and down the street laughing like girlfriends out for the evening. It turned out that the guy in the pizza shop was hitting on Stacey and Tammy shut him down by accusing him, very loudly and very publicly of being a child molester for trying to seduce her 10 year old sister. Stacy had the build to pass for a young girl and apparently it worked as the owner came running out and apologized to the girls for his son's rudeness and gave them the pies for free, "if they would only quiet down and leave".

"As we were going out the door he was yelling at him in Italian. He kept saying, porker or porketa or something like that, I wonder what it meant." Tammy giggled

"He was calling him a pig and telling him how upset his mother was going to be and that he was going to make him sleep in the dumpster with the garbage where pigs belong." Stacey answered laughing.

I looked at her and said "Is that a guess or do you speak Italian?"

"My grandmother came over when she married my American soldier grandfather so I learned to speak Italian because it's what the women in our family use when they don't want the men to know what's going on." Stacey answered.

I chuckled and said, "Poor guy just trying to get laid and he gets accused of being a child molester for hitting on a 25 year old women. He's probably scarred for life."

That was the second time in our trip that Tammy had used a quick wit and loud insults to drive off bothersome boys. She was not afraid to yell when the time came or to play the injured party. If she had been a guy I would say she had a set of Brass Balls. But I had seen every part of her and there were no balls there at all just a sweet pussy.

We got the free pizza and wine back to the room without further incident and everybody dug in while Tammy told the Pizza story. Everybody laughed and started to tease Stacey about being a little girl, how it was past her bedtime and she was too young for the wine.

"Yeah, you guys laugh," she said "just because I don't have any tits. It's not my fault. When they were handing out body parts I thought they said ticks and I figured if I had to have some they should be as small as possible. Guess I should have exchanged the ears too cause they must have been defective."

"Tits aren't everything. Hell you're a beautiful woman. I saw that the moment you walked in. I couldn't care less about your tits." I offered.

She blushed at the compliment and thanked me. Then Tina chimed in. "I agree with Jack. Your are very pretty you don't need tits to attract a guy. Besides you're lucky, when Tammy and I are 50 we'll be strangling ourselves in super support bras and you'll still be free and unrestrained. If I was a guy I'd hit on you in a second, hell as a girl I am still thinking about whether I should try to get you in my bed."

Well now Stacey was really blushing and at a loss for words. Finally she was able to eek out a small "Thank you." But as I watched her after that, I noticed she was checking out Tina as much as she was me.

We all ate our fill and we sitting there sipping our wine or beer when Tammy suggested we do something, she was getting bored. We were all pretty relaxed and no one felt like leaving their nice comfy spot. Tina suggested we play some cards. Now what game can you find that 6 people know how to play? Gin Rummy came up and we played a few games before the wine got the better of Amy. She had been a little more reserved and proper tonight than she had the evening before, probably because her cousin, Stacey, was there. So I was surprised when she blurted out, "Five card draw poker, I haven't played that in a while."

Well it was a game we all knew how to play, at least we all had a basic idea of the rules. "OK but poker is no good if you aren't gambling." I pointed out.

Since not everyone had a wad of cash on them and most were reluctant to lose what they had we finally settled on a convoluted version of strip poker. While Tina and Tammy were game for anything that involved taking clothing off, Amy seemed a tad reluctant, Stacey just commented that she didn't have anything worth looking at, I was always willing to get naked with beautiful women, but poor Bob I don't think had ever actually taken his pants off where a women might see him. But peer pressure being what it is, his ego wouldn't let him chicken out. He was clearly nervous, almost to the point of panic.

The betting rules we worked up were fairly simple. The three worst hands lost an article of clothing, the three best didn't. But the best winning hand got to keep all the losing articles to use against future losses. So conceivably somebody could end up with all the clothing while everybody else was stark naked.

The first hand went about as I expected. Tammy lost, losing her Bikini top. Amy lost, losing her T shirt, but keeping her bra and Bob lost, losing his socks. Tina won the best hand and all the discarded clothing. Second hand I gave up my socks, Stacey lost her socks and Tina lost Bob's shirt. Tammy won the pot. We went back and forth like that for about 20 minutes. I was dying of curiosity to see Stacey's tits or lack of them but so far she had not lost another hand and had actually won the pot twice. I decided to play hard poker and signaled Tina that we were going to go for Stacey as she was the only one left with a shirt on.

The next few hands were a disaster for Stacey. Amy figured out that we were going after Stacey's pile and joined in. We reduced her to only what she had on in 6 hands and on the seventh she lost again. She looked at Tina and I and the way we leered at her and she laughed. She stripped off her shorts leaving her in her T shirt and panties. I know you guys are dying to see my not-tits so you'll just have to try harder.

During our attack on Stacey I failed to notice Bob was down to his briefs and was beside himself. I felt sorry for him and poured him a glass of wine and had him drink it all down, to loosen him up. Tina, Stacey and I each were topless but had a good size pile of discarded clothing in front of us. Tammy was also topless with only someone's socks in front of her. I think she was really trying to loose everything just to get naked.

So a few more hands and a lot more wine and finally Stacey lost and it was either her panties or her shirt. She could follow the norm we had set with tops first bottoms last or she could strip off her panties and use her oversized T shirt to cover herself. With a flourish she pulled her shirt off over her head and proudly displayed a very cute set of tiny titties. Not much more than bumps on her chest hardly bigger than the aureoles surrounding the erect nipples but definitely cute and they seemed to go well with her size and build. I really wanted to get my lips around them but knew I had to wait to see if she would let me and then if Tina, as head chick, would allow another woman into her roost.

Bob had won a hand and had a small pile in front of him which relaxed him so he chugged 2 beers in celebration. Not a good idea as he was not a good poker player. Tammy had lost the socks she had and was down to just the skirt she had on with no underwear. While Tina, Amy and I still had a small pile in front of each of us.

Another couple of hands and Stacey had won one and had a small pile to work with and bob was down to his briefs again and drunk enough that he didn't care anymore. But Tina had lost and now had to remove her skirt. She took it off in a slow teasing manner and as she dropped it to the floor stood open for all of us to admire.

"Alright Tammy you're out." I said

"What do you mean, I'm out?" she asked.

"You don't have anything left to bet" I said

Her face fell as she realized I was right. "But I want to keep playing." She complained as she sat back down. Now I watched Bob's face, as he was sitting across from her on the floor. When she sat down she did it Indian style so her pussy was spread wide open. Bob just stared at her. It was probably the first time he had actually seen a naked woman. What kept him from drooling all over himself I have no idea.

After a minute she brightened and got a devilish look in her eyes. "I know what I have to bet." She said to us. "If I loose I'll let everybody watch me play with myself for 1 minute."

Tina, Amy and I laughed as we knew how shameless she could be. Stacey looked shocked but intrigued and Bob was the first to answer. "Yeah, that's cool, right everybody." he urged.

I looked around the circle and no one seemed to have any objections so we went on to deal another hand. This time Bob lost his pants, literally. In his excitement of having Tammy sitting across from him naked and spread, he completely lost concentration on his cards. He was beet red as he pulled his briefs down and sat back down with his dick sticking straight out. He wasn't poorly equipped. About average length, but not as big around as I am, with a light patch of fuzz. He was trying to cover himself but finally gave up. The girls teased him a little, telling him to move this way or that so they could get a better view. Finally Tammy told him, "Not bad Bob. Not bad at all." The compliment bolstered his confidence a little and he became less self conscious.

"Well Bob," I asked "Do you have anything to bet or are you just going to sit there and get drunk."

"I don't know." He answered. "I don't know if I'm drunk enough to play with myself in front of everybody like Tammy said."

"Ah come on Bob, don't chicken out on me.' Tina said with a look that would melt anything.

"Ok I guess. I'll take a chance." he said.

The next hand was dealt and played out and Tammy lost. "Ok is everybody ready?" she asked as she slipped her hand down to her pussy and started to rub herself. After about 20 seconds she slipped a finger inside and sat there finger fucking herself while the five of us sat there and watched. I looked over at Stacey and she was intently watching Tammy's show and enjoying it. She only had her panties on and they were a dark blue color. She was also sitting Indian style and I could clearly see the spreading wet spot in her crotch. I was timing Tammy and let her go about 15 seconds over before I told her time up she had to stop. "No not yet." she moaned.

"You said 60 seconds so times up." Amy teased.

Reluctantly Tammy stopped and withdrew her hand. Her fingers were glistening as she brought them out and drew them to her mouth to lick her juices off.

"Slut" Tina said laughing at Tammy's answering smile.

I glanced over at Bob and the precum was nearly running out of his dick he was so excited. We dealt another hand. Now Amy started to slide into one of those losing streaks. Finally she lost her last piece of clothing.

"Ok what are you offering to bet." I asked.

She looked around shyly and finally said "If I lose I'll let you shave my pussy like Tina and Tammy and everybody can watch."

"Works for me, how about everybody else?" I said.

We agreed all around and dealt again. Well didn't she lose immediately, and off to the bathroom we went. I ran hot water and wet the wash cloth again and proceeded through my third pussy shave of the day. I had actually gotten quite good at it by this time and was done in no time. As I finished wiping the excess soap off I bent down and gave her a kiss on her now smooth mound, then a quick lick in the slit. That elicited a moan from Amy and applause from the four people behind me.

We returned to the playing floor and dealt another hand. Now this time Bob finally lost and we called his bet. He looked around apprehensively before taking his dick in his hand and stroking himself. "Not to hard, we don't want you shooting cum all over the cards." I offered. We let him stroke for the full minute and he was just starting to get into it when we called time. It seemed as though he released himself a little reluctantly.

The next few hands went back and forth and finally Tina and I both were down to having to strip. So we joined the naked bunch that left only Stacey in her underwear. Tina and I both offered the usual masturbation bet. Then my luck changed and I won the next couple of hands and had a pile of discarded clothing to save me from public masturbation. But Amy and Tammy lost repeatedly and we all watched them play with themselves several times. Bob lost again in that set and he had no problem pulling his pud this time.

The next hand was the more interesting. Tammy, Amy and Bob all lost. All three reached for their genitals at the same time when Stacey chimed in. "It's getting kind of boring watching you three jerk off. Why don't we spice it up? How about if Bob fingers Tammy and Amy jerks off Bob and Tammy can finger Amy."

Bob was obviously nervous but eager and the two girls just giggled. So the three of them got into their circle and started to do each other. Tammy reached out and spread Amy's legs and slid her fingers into Amy's warm and wet snatch. Bob laid his hand on Tammy's mound and hesitated, "I've never done this. I don't want to hurt you." He said to Tammy. Just go slow and easy and you won't" she answered. With that he started to gently rub her shaved pussy mound as he worked a finger into her slit and then into her hole. While he was busy concentrating on that Amy reached out and took his dick in her hand and started to stroke him. All three of them were slipping into their own little world of sexual desire while Stacey, Tina and I watched. Stacey got up and crawled over next to Tina so she could see better and we watched. Nobody bothered to call time now as the three of them slid into their own sexual rhythm.

We watched as Amy moved her head up and took Bob's dick into her mouth and started to gently suck him off and as Tina moved her face into Amy's crouch and started to tongue her pussy and we watched as Bob blew his load into Amy's mouth. Then as she pulled Tammy's head up and kissed her to share his spunk then as they both kissed him giving him his own sperm.

I looked over at Tina and Stacey. Tina had her hand buried in her own snatch and Stacey was gently pulling on her own nipples. I leaned over and kissed Tina. Passionately I pushed my tongue into her mouth as though I were digging for gold. I pulled back and looked into her eyes and said to her "I want you."

She smiled at me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips then ran her tongue over my lips before she turned away to Stacey. She took the other girls chin between her thumb and forefinger and turned her head to meet her own and kissed her. Stacey returned her kiss with passion while Tina took hold of the smaller girl and pulled her over between us. She broke her kiss with Stacey, looked into my eyes and said "You want Stacey too, we both do." Then she looked at Stacey and asked "Do you want us both tonight."

Stacey hesitated then reached out and took hold of my cock. "This I want. I think I want you too but I have never been with a woman before." With that she reached out and with her other hand cupped one of Tina's tits.

builder216
builder216
1,285 Followers
12