Tina & Her Sister Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

Tina smiled at her and said, "Don't worry until a couple of days ago I never had either. It's not as good as being with a man, especially a man you love. But it is different and good. Comforting and sensual." As she said that she leaned over and kissed Stacey again. We both reached out and each hooked a finger in Stacey's panties and began to slide them down, she raised her hips so we could get them off easily and down we went. Down to reveal her pussy, which we found was shaved but not completely. She left a little strip of fur running up from her slit. I watched as they continued to kiss. I still wanted to wrap my lips around those tiny titties and flick my tongue over her erect nipples. I couldn't wait any longer.

I lay on the bed next to her and while she and Tina engaged in a deep sensual kiss I gently went for her breast. Since she was lying down they had almost disappeared. But there was still a little bump of tittie there and I first flicked my tongue over it then slowly wrapped my lips around the areola and sucked in with a slight pressure. She moaned in pleasure and started stroking my dick. I flicked my tongue back and forth over first one then the other of those tiny mounds. It was extremely sensual, to be sucking her nipples into my mouth and playing with them with my tongue. By now she was so excited she was jacking me hard and since I did not want to cum yet I had to lay my hand on hers and guide her off my dick.

I lifted her hand and guided it over to Tina's pussy. I just set it there and held it for a minute. At first she stiffened then relaxed and started to rub Tina's mound with her hand. She immediately found her slit and then her clit. Tina's body reacted as though she were melting, she flowed down onto Stacey with a liquid motion as the other girl ticked her clit and slid a finger up into her hole.

I moved my attention downward, kissing her chest and stomach, moving down to her prize. I reached her mound and the little strip of fur she had left there. I ran my tongue over her mound and through her hair down to the top of her slit. I could smell the heat and musk of her pussy, she was so hot that you could almost see the steam rising. I let my tongue slide into her slit and wiggled it around until I found her love button. I slowly ran my tongue over her clit then back again, she responded by humping herself into my face. I let my tongue wander down her slit until I found the entrance to her pussy then I slid it into her and wiggled it around, licking her vagina for all I was worth. She was so wet that the juices were just running out of her and I was sucking up as much as I could. I did not want to stop but I wanted Tina to share her with me so I looked up and saw that Tina had moved her oral attention from Stacey's mouth to her tits and it appeared that she was enjoying them as much as I had. I moved myself back up to Stacey's tits and gave Tina a kiss.

"You have to taste her." I told her. "She is so wet and it's like honey just running out."

Tina answered me with a lust filled grin and moved her own face down to the other girl's pussy. She immediately drove her tongue into Stacey's pussy and I could see by the look in her eyes that she loved it. I continued working on her tits with my tongue for a few minutes before I moved up to kiss her lips.

"Tina's eating your pussy." I told her after the kiss. "How is it to have another woman eat you out and suck your tits?"

"I love it its wonderful! But you guys aren't letting me cum yet." She answered between breaths.

"All in good time. When you do cum it will be the best orgasm of your life. That's what we want to give you as a gift for being with us tonight." I told her.

"I've already had better sex tonight than I have had in my life, without cumming. But I want you to fuck me too. I am so ready to feel your dick in me." She groaned.

"You have to ask Tina for that, beg her to allow me to fuck you." I answered.

"Tina, please can Jack fuck me now, please. I need a cock in me and I need it soon." Stacey begged.

"If I let my man use his cock on you what do I get." Tina asked teasingly, pausing from her pussy eating.

"Anything you want! I'll do anything! I'll…I'll eat your pussy. Oh God I want to eat your pussy and suck you tits." Stacey begged.

"OK, he can fuck you. First suck him off a little. I love to watch other women take my man's cock in their mouth."

I moved myself up to position my dick near Stacey's head. She needed no prompting or instruction. She sucked me right into her mouth and down her throat. The way she was going to town on me I couldn't let it go on for long or I would have blown my load down her throat and I did want to fuck her very badly. So I pulled myself out of her mouth and she whimpered. "More, I love sucking cock, Give it to me again. Please" she begged.

"More later, if you're a good girl." I told her with a smile. "Now I'm going to fuck you and maybe I'll let you come. Would you like too feel my cock inside you? Would you like to feel my hot sperm shooting against the walls of your pussy?"

"Yes, please fuck me!" she cried.

Now I moved down and positioned myself between her legs. I placed each of her ankles on my shoulders and put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Since she was built so small I figured she would have a small pussy and would be a tight fuck. As I looked down at her snatch I could see little river a juice running out and back to her asshole.

I wanted to fuck her so bad I couldn't stand to tease her anymore so I let my cockhead slide inside and stopped. I waited for a minute savoring the feel of her velvety pussylips around my dick. Now I wanted to be all the way in so I pushed. I slipped right in and to my surprise I found she was no where near as tight a fit as I had thought she would be. I reveled in the heat and wetness around my cock and the nice fit we made as I started to slowly pump on her.

From the position I was in I could now see the other three and see what was going on there. Tammy was riding Bobs cock and Amy was sitting on his face and grinding herself down on him. Then while I watched I heard Tammy ask Amy to switch. And the two girls each got up and changed places with Tammy now squatting over his mouth and Amy sliding down on his dick. As they each took their pleasure they fondled each others tits and occasionally kissed. I caught Tammy's attention and asked if she was having fun. Instead of answering me. She smiled, closed her eyes and got up a few inches off of Bob's face. Next she put her hand on her clit and with just a few seconds manipulation she came on his face. It wasn't just a regular cum it was one of her gushers. She shot all over the guys face in a steady stream. It looked like she was pissing on him and it was a turn on. When she was done she looked back at me and said "What do you think?" and smiled.

Tina giggled, she had been watching the show as she played with Stacey's tits and was laughing at the way Bob was sputtering from all the juice shot at him. "Are you going to let that boy come" she asked Amy.

"What do you mean? He already came once in my mouth and once in Tammy's mouth. I think he's going to go again soon then we'll have to let him rest as he's already starting to soften up." Amy answered with a wicked grin. "I want this one in my pussy." She added as she rode him even harder.

I was still pumping away on Stacey and she was clearly in a world of her own as I fucked her. I figured she had waited long enough and I started to pound her and at the same time I reached down and rubbed her clit with the tip of my finger. Her eyes flew open and her mouth formed that cute "O". Seeing this Tina bent over and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth and took it between her teeth. I don't know how hard she bit down but it was enough to get a little scream out of Stacey and also enough to push her over the edge. She started to shake with orgasm as the feelings washed over her body, she flooded my cock with juice as I pulled out of her and offered her pussy to Tina. Tina greedily started to lap up the girlcum flowing from this cute little blonde. It seemed like she was going to cum forever and just as I was starting to wonder when she would stop I could see her begin to relax.

"You seemed to enjoy that. Was it worth the wait?" I asked.

She looked at me with a smile and answered, "Do you mean tonight or my entire life? I have never orgasamed like that ever! My insides are still doing flip flops." Her voice was dreamlike. She was obviously still in a state of orgasm or at least coming down from the sexual high.

I crawled up and lay down next to her and gave her a gentle kiss first on the lips then on her nipple. Tina lay on the other side of her and followed my lead as the three of us curled up together to enjoy the closeness and warmth. After a few minutes of quite petting and caressing Stacey broke the silence. "I think I'm hungry. I would love a snatch snack right now."

Tina smiled and kissed her. "I would love to supply that if you're sure it's what you want."

"Right now the only thing I want more is to feel cum splashing inside me." She answered Tina. Then to me, "I was waiting for you to cum but you didn't, was I alright for you."

"You were wonderful and if you really want me to cum inside you I would love to but where inside you do you want it?" I asked.

While we were talking I noticed that she was playing with Tina's pussy and sliding her finger up and down and occasionally letting it slip inside her. Tina was starting to react to her ministrations. Her eyes were half open and a low purr was coming from her.

"Maybe while your eating Tina I could get inside you again and finish off. Maybe I could make you cum again."

"I think that would be nice and you can cum inside me anywhere you want. After what you guys have done for me tonight I am your sex slave." She answered with a very serious look on her face and tone to her voice. "You can have me anyway you want."

With that she rolled over and began to lick Tina's tits and suck her nipples into her mouth. I looked over at the other bed and saw Bob sprawled out, his limp dick lying over his thigh. It looked as though he was well used. I started to worry that they had killed him but then I saw his chest move as he breathed. I suppose he just need to rest. The girls, Tammy and Amy were locked into a 69 eating each other with gusto, content for now to let Bob rest.

As I watched the girls my attention was drawn back to my own pair of nymph's. Stacey had moved her oral attentions down to Tina's pussy and was just starting to eat her and Tina was definitely enjoying it. Tina was spread eagle on her back and Stacey was on her knees with her head bent forward into the snatch she was munching. The position put her ass in the air and her asshole and pussy fully exposed and waiting. I got up on my knees behind her and aimed my dick at her pussy hole. I put the head against her hole and moved it up and down with my hand a little and suddenly Stacey pushed back and impaled herself on my meat.

Well I can sometimes be stupid but I do know that when a woman shoves herself onto my cock like that she wants to be fucked. I began to bang away on her pussy. I was not in a hurry to cum and I was building up a hell of a load so I just fucked her and enjoyed the sensation as I looked over her shoulder and watched Tina orgasm into her mouth as I fucked her from behind. About that time she raised her head and looked back at me. "That feels so good, but I want my ass fucked. Do me in the ass please." And she went back to work on Tina's pussy.

I pulled out of her and raised my point of aim a little to place the head of my dick at her puckered hole. I was dripping wet from being inside her so as I applied a little pressure I slid right in past her anal ring. She groaned deeply into Tina's pussy and I pushed a little more and was all the way in. I could feel her muscles contracting around my dick as I started to slowly piston on her anus. It only took a few strokes and I felt her tighten up and a flood of juice ran from her pussy onto my balls and down our legs. "You really like to be ass fucked, don't you?" I said

She again picked her head up out of Tina's pussy and answered, "There is nothing like it after a good pussy fucking like the one you gave me. And I decided I really like eating pussy." Back down went her head and her tongue into my girlfriend's hole.

All the talk of assfucking got the attention of the others and I suddenly had Amy on one side of me and Tammy on the other with there faces down so that they had a close-up view of my dick sliding into Stacey's backdoor. I glanced back over my shoulder and saw Bob was watching intently but his view was blocked.

"That is so cool! Watching you dick go into her ass. Sometime I'm going to get up the nerve to have you fuck my ass like that." Tammy said as she watched with her face only inches away.

"I'm going to cum soon." I said "Why don't one of you girls play with her clit to help her get off."

Amy got there first and started to furiously rub Stacey's love button while Tammy slid two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh cool! I can feel your dick fucking her." Tammy offered.

But at that point I didn't care what she could feel. I was just about to blow my load and the sensation of Tammy's fingers rubbing my dick through the thin wall between the ass and pussy while I fucked Stacey's ass and her sphincter muscles tightening up as she started to climax was all I could stand. I started to shoot gobs of cum up her ass. The feeling of my hot cum splashing against the walls of her rectum pushed her over the edge and she started to cum again. This orgasm was as intense as the first and she collapsed onto the bed with my dick buried in her ass and Tammy's fingers in her puss. Her face was still buried in Tina's crotch and she was breathing heavy almost panting.

I laid there for a minute, on top of Stacey, recovering myself, before I started to get up and slide my dick out of her ass. "What to see something neat?" I asked the other two girls. "Pull her ass cheeks apart."

They did as I suggested revealing her asshole and you could clearly see how I had stretched it out and the little trickle of cum running out of it. "Oh neat!!" Amy exclaimed. "Look how it's stretched out and God you must have shot gallons into her. Look at how it's running out."

"What she needs now is a good pussy licking. Why don't you two roll her over and give her a kiss."

"But she's my cousin!" Amy said.

"So, if I can do my sister why can't you do your cousin?" Tammy asked her.

Amy shrugged and a wicked grin crossed her face as she dipped her head toward Stacey's pussy. I moved to the bathroom to clean myself up and noticed Bob standing there stroking his again hardening dick. "What are you waiting for?" I asked him "Go stick that thing in one of them.

By now Tina had recovered from her pussy eating and followed me. Once we were in the bathroom she took the hot wash cloth from me and cleaned my dick off. Then stood up and gave me a very loving and sensual kiss. We hugged for a minute then returned to the bedroom. The four of them were on the bed we had vacated. Stacey was on her back legs spread with Amy's head between Stacey's legs just lapping away. Bob was behind Amy and pumping his dick into her pussy, while Tammy was sucking on Stacey's tits. Tina and I lay down on the empty bed and watched the action while we caressed each other. After a minute or two I was feeling naughty and said, "Bob move it up a little and go in the back door." He looked at me in surprise, then a grin crossed his face as he pulled out of Amy and moved his cock up to her ass and pushed.

Amy let out a squeal and picked up her head. "You're in the wrong hole that's my ass!"

"Does it hurt?" I asked

"Not anymore." She giggled as she wiggled her butt a little on his dick and went back to her cousin's pussy.

We watched the four of them go at it for a while and I started to get hard again, which is what Tina was waiting for, because as soon as I was rigid she crawled on top of me and lowered her pussy onto my meat. It was a very satisfying feeling to have my cock inside my girlfriend again. She rode me slow and gentle just sliding back and forth a little enjoying the feelings, physical and emotional that ran through us.

Over on the next bed, Bob was pumping furiously into Amy's ass and Tammy was alternating between sucking Stacey's tits and kissing her while Amy was still eating Stacey's pussy. Amy would grunt each time Bob met her with a forward stroke as he drove her into her cousins snatch. After a while Tammy slid out of the other bed and came over and joined her sister and I. She laid next to us and gently stroked us both as we fucked away. "Satisfied?" I asked her as her sister rode me.

"For now." She purred, "I had fun tonight. I've been fucked and eaten and eaten pussy myself and given a blow job." The only thing I haven't had is somebody cum inside me. That's because you're the only one who gets to do that. I love you too much to let anybody else have that privilege. I thought about letting Bob do me in the ass, but I want you to be the first for that. For now I'm content and just want to lay with the two people I love, you and my sister."

I gave her a kiss and told her, "I love you to. I think your sister is going to cum on my dick again and I know I am not far from shooting a load into her. I'll do your ass for you and be proud to be the first but I don't think it will be tonight. In fact here I cum into Tina's pussy now." My orgasm washed over me and I could feel Tina going over the edge as her pussy muscles clamped onto my dick, she shuddered and the usual flow of juice ran out of her pussy, over my cock and down over my balls.

Tina laid forward onto my chest and embraced her sister and me in a hug. "This is nice, the three of us together." She slowly slid off of me to my side and I found myself again sandwiched between the two sisters as they drifted off to sleep, both well fucked and content. I looked over at the other bed and could see that they were also spent and not going anywhere soon except to dreamland. I lay still and thought about what had happened over the last few days, even the last week and was amazed at the two women I had and the ones we had met. I wondered with a little apprehension what the future might bring. Well that was a problem for tomorrow.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers
12