Tina & Her Sister Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together for a little while as we each recovered. We each needed a shower as all of us had somebody's cum on us either from the previous night or from this morning. Tina took the lead here forcing us all out of bed and into the shower. She didn't even give us a chance to piss before getting into the warm water. Tammy and I were both whining about having to piss.

Like most men I am not to fussy about where I whip it out and relieve myself. In an alley, behind a bush along the road, Hell give me enough to drink and I'll even hang it out in the street and let fly. We guys are kind of pigs like that. Yes even in the shower. But we learn in Jr. High that you don't piss in the shower when you're sharing it. That's a good way to get the shit kicked out of you and it is a lesson you learn early and well. So when Tina said to us "If you have to piss go ahead." As the three of us stood in the shower she spread her legs a bit and an unmistakable stream poured forth. Tina is usually a little more reserved than Tammy. From Tammy I almost would have expected something like that but from Tina, never. Those thoughts must have shown on my face because as she straightened up she looked at us both and smiled, "Shock you, did I?"

Tammy was not one to be outdone so she promptly squatted and began to relieve herself. She finished and stood up. Now here I was left with what was becoming a painful condition. I had to piss and to make matters worse the sight of these two girls naked in the shower with me and very openly taking a piss had had an effect on my dick in that I had grown another hardon. "Oh well what the hell." I said as I relaxed and let loose. Before the beginning of the stream had hit the tub Tina had grabbed hold of my dick and was using it to hose her sister. I was shocked but after holding it for so long I couldn't stop the stream until it finished on its own.

Tammy squealed, "You bitch. You pig. You made him piss on me."

Tina laughed at her, "Yeah slut but you loved it. Look how hard your nipples are. You got turned on."

Tammy looked down shyly and smiled "Yeah it was kinky, wasn't it." She laughed.

"What a slut you are!" Tina laughed

"Yeah, I learned it from you and you love it." Tammy retorted. The both laughed and we all hugged before washing each other and getting out of the shower. We dried and headed for the kitchen. I slipped a pair of running shorts on, just to keep dangling objects out of harms way but the girls did not bother and continued about their day nude. They spent most of the day that way which gave the guy selling magazines quite a start when Tammy opened the door and stood in plain view while he tried to go through his sales pitch. He gave up and went away after three false starts.

The girls spent their time being affectionate and attentive to me and to each other. Stopping to kiss or fondle at a whim. We just wasted the day laying around watching TV and goofing off. Dinnertime came and we decided to grab something out besides I had to return the movies we rented, so the girls reluctantly got dressed. They pulled on the short skirts I had bought them and tank tops that were made to cover a swim suit. They were thin, thin enough that they left little to the imagination when worn without a bra or swim top. I looked at them before we left and just shook my head. I could clearly see there nipples straining against the material and the outline of their areolas as a dark spot on the material. I was afraid to ask if they had underwear on but my money said not. Our first stop was the video store to drop off the movies and the girls wanted to see if there was one they wanted to see that night. I walked through the door one of them on each arm and once inside ewe separated I went to the counter to return the films I had and the girls headed for the stacks to browse. I was a little embarrassed when I got there. The girl Tammy knew from the night before was working. The same one who had slipped the porn movies into our bag. She recognized me immediately and with a smile she asked "Did you enjoy my selection."

"Yes, it was very good." I answered

"Did Tammy like it also?"

Now it was my turn to shock, "I think it's safe to say she found it stimulating. So did her sister, Tina."

My revelation and hint didn't seem to faze her. "Oh, I know Tina from school too. She was ahead of us but I knew who she was. She watched the movies with you? Well maybe sometime we can all get together and have a movie party?"

Suddenly Tammy interrupted and I felt each girl take an arm, "I don't think we'll have time. We keep Jack pretty busy and he needs his rest." Before I was sure what happened I felt myself being dragged toward the door.

"That slut was trying to get him away from us." Tina exclaimed and by her tone I knew she was furious.

Now I was confused. A few days ago they were both almost eager to share me with other woman. I figured I somehow screwed up and started to apologize.

"It's not your fault. That bitch spent her three years of high school making every girl miserable by trying to take away their boyfriends. Even when she didn't succeed she at least raised hell. Then she would dump them and laugh about it." Tammy swore. "She can't stand to see anybody happy."

Well I knew I was off the hook this time at least I wasn't getting blamed for trying to cheat. So I kept my mouth shut and decided that in the future I would let them pick out any casual partners that got introduced. That was the last time that evening that I was left alone. Wherever we went, whatever happened at least one of them was always with me. Our dinner was quiet and fairly quick. We got back to my apartment without any more incidents.

I had no idea what the girls had planned for the evening if anything. It would be our last night of sleepover for a while. Tomorrow morning they would return to their parent's home to get settled in before they returned from their two week church retreat. I was getting a little anxious; I did not want them to leave. I had grown used to having them around and had really begun to have strong feelings for both of them.

As we walked into the apartment and got settled in I asked them "What do you girls want to do with the rest of the evening?" Tina responded by kissing me and giving me a hug. "Just go watch TV for a while. We don't have any real plans just share time with each other."

I was still feeling a little chastised from the incident at the video store so did as I was told without argument. I sat on the couch and flicked the TV on and let it veg my brain. I could hear the girls talking in the other room but could not make out what was being said. I did not worry much about it either, I had learned that when they wanted to involve me they would, in the meantime it was between them. Shortly they joined me on the couch. Tina turned the sound down on the TV and turned to me.

"We want to talk to you for a minute, seriously, OK?" She asked.

"Ok, what do we want to talk about?" I asked with a little trepidation.

"Tammy and I have come up with kind of a plan and we want to have your opinion and approval because it involves you."

"Well it's always nice to be consulted when somebody plans my future." I said with more than a little sarcasm.

"Don't get mad. We wanted to work it out between us than see if you agree. You're to important to us to lose you but we have to make sure it will work for us too." Tina said. I could tell my sarcasm upset her. So I backed off a little.

"Ok what is your idea?

"Well Tammy is going to be working 7-3 and my schedule varies. She doesn't have a car. So we figured I'd bring her to work everyday and then depending on my schedule and hers we would kind of use your apartment as a base. So when she gets off if I'm still at work she could come here and wait for me and when she's at work and I'm off I would come and visit. We don't want to intrude and just show up and take over or anything but it would make things work better for us, at least until we get our apartment."

"I don't have a problem with that at all. In fact it's what I assumed you were going to do. You have a key just get a copy for Tammy and then if I'm not home you can make yourselves comfortable. Don't forget I have to go back to work on Monday too. You know we could just dispense with all this if you guys just moved in. Not to put pressure on you but to remind you it's an option."

Both girls gave me a hug. Then Tammy spoke. "We talked about it but really don't want to dump that on Mom & Dad all at once. Tina's right it will be less of a shock if we slowly get into it with them. But, thank you and especially thank you from me. That's the first time you included me in that invitation." She finished her statement with a very tender kiss and a hug.

Tina smiled as she looked on then joined into the hug, "I love you both." She said "For tonight, we want to be with you. We want to make love to you. Each of us to make slow love and then fall asleep in your arms." With that statement she stood and began removing her clothes. Before she finished Tammy joined her and in seconds I had my two girlfriends, both sisters, naked and kneeling in front of me. They each took a hand and held it to their faces before standing and leading me to the bedroom.

They led me to our bed and began undressing me, kissing my body as they exposed my chest when they removed my shirt, then my arms. As they opened my pants and let them fall to the ground they kissed my legs and thighs. Then finally they pulled my underwear down and exposed my cock and they each kissed that and followed it by each taking it in their mouth for a few seconds of sucking. Tammy drew it in first and slowly released it to Tina. As Tina sucked me in Tammy stood up and kissed me with her arms wrapped around my neck. "I'm first." she whispered into my ear. "Take me. I want to feel your sperm swimming around inside my womb. I want to hold my legs up over your head and feel your cock slide into me."

I turned her around and laid her down on the bed. Her legs were hanging off and I could not resist the pussy staring at me. I went to my knees and gently kissed her pussy lips. Kissed them over and over, taking my time before I let my tongue slide into her slit and run up and down. Over her clit them up to the top and out so I could suck her lips into my mouth. She was gasping for breath through her whimpering. I had worked her to a frenzy and then I drove my tongue deep into her pussy and licked her hole out as best I could reach. Then she came. Her pussy clamped down on my tongue and a flood of juice poured forth. I loved the way this girl came. Always so much juice. I was often tempted to get a glass and see how much she could fill it.

But back to work. Before she could come down and slow her orgasm I moved up. Licking her belly and tits as I went, lingering on her luscious nipples. I sucked each one into my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue before I continued my way up her neck to her mouth. I kissed her slowly and gently, letting her know that I was not going to fuck her but make love to her. I positioned my dick between her legs and let my meat slide into her love tunnel. It was wonderful to feel her grasp my cock with her pussy. To feel her warmth and wetness engulf me as I stroked in and out.

I glanced to the side and saw Tina lying next to us just watching and occasionally reaching out to touch one of us or the other as we coupled in love. I slowly pumped in and out of her sliding into her sheath and then back out while she stared into my eyes. We continued like that for what seemed like forever and at the same time was not long enough before I notice her eyes begin to glaze over and she began to hump back at me. She was nearing another orgasm and I quickened the pace. Her breathing became faster and more shallow, then I felt her cum on my cock and the hot wetness of it pushed me over and I felt the cum rush down the length of my cock and burst my seed into her womb. I drove forward and held there as I pumped sperm into her. We stayed coupled like that while we both came down from the sexual euphoria. I kissed her gently and she told me she loved me. Then Tina leaned in and kissed me, "Thank you for loving my sister." I returned her kiss and hugged them both into an embrace as I collapsed onto the bed. The sisters kissed each other then me. I marveled at how Tammy could have any energy left as she sucked her sister's tit into her mouth and began to tongue her extended nipples. I laid still as they played with each other for a little while. Then they turned their attentions to me.

Tina snuggled up against me and began to kiss me ever so gently on the cheek, the neck, then my mouth as she let her tongue tease across my lips. I felt the stirrings in my groin as my cock began to respond. Like Tina had earlier now Tammy took me into her mouth and began to suck me to hardness. Between one sister teasing my mouth with her tongue and the other teasing my cock I was rock hard again in minutes.

"My turn now." Tina said as she got on top of me and straddled my manhood. I closed my eyes and felt the sweet warmth as she lowered herself onto me. She was not in a hurry and once I was fully inside her she began rocking back and forth, enjoying the sensations of my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. She had gotten worked up and ready watching me make love to her sister and the anticipation must have built because it was not long before I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and the warmth flood my groin as her juice leaked out and ran down over my balls.

She nearly collapsed on top of me as her orgasm subsided but she caught herself and held still on top of me. I reached up and took a nipple in between the fingers of each hand and pulled her down to me. Now she lay on top of me and I held her close while Tammy lay next to us and ran her hands over our bodies sharing our love. I held her like that for a few minutes before I started to slowly pump in and out of her. I did not feel the need to get off again quickly, but just wanted to love this woman to make her feel the pleasure she had given me. To show her the appreciation I felt for the way she shared me with her sister and the way they both loved me and worshiped me.

I continued to steadily work my manhood in and out while I held her close to me. She started to push back on me and before long we were locked in a frenzied embrace fucking onto each other trying to get each other off. Finally I felt her tighten up at the same time I felt my second orgasm of the evening building in my body. I cut loose and shot my reduced load into her and she achieved release an instant later again flooding me with her juice.

I held her close and then reached out and brought Tammy into our embrace. Both girls smile at me and kissed me as I lay near exhausted on the bed. Despite it being early evening yet we all drifted off for a little sleep. I woke an hour or so later and found that although Tina was sound asleep in my arms, Tammy was awake and watching me while snuggled against me.

I leaned over and kissed her. "Are you satisfied or do you want more?" I asked.

"Anytime I have your sperm swimming around inside me I'm satisfied." She answered. "As far as wanting more, always! But for now I am happy just laying here with you."

I drew her closer to me and fell back asleep. The next morning came and I woke in one of the best ways possible. With Tammy's lips around my cock. I looked down and found Tina and Tammy down at my Groin and although Tammy was sucking me off at the moment Tina soon took over. They kept trading back and forth every minute or so and were so engrossed in sucking me off did not even realize I was awake until I reached out and stroked their hair.

Tammy looked up, "We didn't realize you were awake. You took such good care of us last night we wanted you to know how much we appreciated it. SO we figured we'd take turns sucking you off until you shot for us." She giggled as Tina picked up her head and they traded places again.

Now Tina stared into my eyes "You were fantastic last night. You gave us exactly what we wanted. Now we are going to give you what you want." As she finished she began to stroke me hard into her sister's mouth. I don't know how long they had been working me but I was close and the extra effort of her jacking me was bringing me off. Just as I shot my first spurt Tammy took me out of her mouth and they both put their mouths on me at the same time and caught my cum between them. They sucked me dry and then as I was finished they kissed each other over my cock, swapping my cum between them with their tongues before they swallowed.

They both crawled up to lay with me and I notice that they were dressed. "We have to leave. There are some things we have to do before Mom& Dad get home and we have to be there to get the call they'll make before they leave. We're all packed and we just wanted to say goodbye." Tina told me as they hugged me.

"Tina's going to drop me at work tomorrow and then come here. So you can fuck her before you go to work and then since she works till 8 I'll be here waiting for you when you get home, so you can fuck me until she gets off work. So get some rest today, and stay away from that slut at the video store" Tammy interjected. They each gave me another kiss and rolled off the bed and were gone before I realized it.

I lay in bed, for the first time in two weeks really alone. For almost 24 hours I wouldn't have either one with me. I suddenly felt very lonely as I got up and made coffee.

12