Tina & Her Sister Ch. 16

Story Info
The girls meet Jack's sister.
8k words
4.71
81.5k
29
3

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

I put it off as long as I could, but it was time. I had to call my sister and make arrangements to see her. One of my least favorite things to do. I didn't hate her I just did not like dealing with her. Ever since our parents died she had treated me like I was the cause of all her problems in the world. Every time I had to talk to her it just depressed me. I really missed her. When we were growing up she had been my sweet kid sister. I loved her and would give her anything she wanted and she followed me everywhere. Some guys hate their kid brother and sisters but I did not. Occasionally one of my buddies would bitch about me bringing "That Brat" and it only would happen once because it either ended in a bloody nose or them realizing the last guy that complained got a bloody nose.

Once I went off to college things seemed to change. She even started to seem like a brat to me, but I was indulgent and still bought her presents and doted on her when I was home. I figured it was a phase she would out grow. But when Mom & Dad were killed I found out what a bitch she had become. I never fought with her I just let her be a bitch and ignored her hoping that she would change. I really wanted my sister back, the cute one who I loved. So I sent regular letters and birthday and Christmas presents. I never got a thank you or even an acknowledgement just the return receipt from the post office. Now I had to talk to her. Well not really, I could treat her like she did me the second time she got married. She did not even bother to tell me about it she just mailed me a copy of the newspaper announcement, no note, no letter nothing. I sent a belated gift anyway. What a sap I am. But I decided that I was better than that, I would let her know ahead of time and at least give her the option to attend or tell me to fuck off.

I knew from experience that if I called her at home she would not answer the phone so I called her at work. She had never bothered to tell me where she was working but an old high school friend had told me that she was working with him and I warned him not to let on that he knew me. He kept me informed what was happening in her life without her knowing it. So she was stunned when she answered the phone at her desk and heard my voice on the other end.

"Jen, its Jack, how are you?" I started the conversation.

"Jack what are you doing calling me here, how did you even know where to call?" She answered

"Wasn't hard, people are always telling me they saw you here or were shopping there, whatever. I hope you're not busy, I just need a minute."

"Well I am busy but what do you want now?"

"I wanted to arrange a time we could meet for dinner. I need to talk to you. I'll drive up and, my treat, wherever you want to go. Just set aside and hour or so."

'I don't know I'm pretty busy. Maybe this Thursday I suppose I could squeeze you in. But is dinner necessary, why don't I just call you back?"

"No I really need to talk to you. It's only an hour then I'll leave you alone again."

"Oh alright, Thursday 7PM at Sabitino's. I'll make the reservation under my maiden name. If your not there by 7:15 I'm gone. Don't be late."

"Thanks Sis." But I said it to a dial tone, she had hung up without goodbye. On the positive side she hadn't called me an asshole once or even anything derogatory, she was just short with me. Maybe she was mellowing in her old age.

That evening I told Tammy and Tina that I had called her and that I was going to drive home on Thursday and meet her for dinner then come back. I planned on getting a motel room rather than drive three hours up then 3 hours back in one day. Both of them assumed they were going with me and started to get angry when I told them no, I was going alone.

It took a bit of doing to calm them down but eventually they saw it my way. Because of the way the relationship between my sister and I had degenerated I need to make this as non threatening as possible to her. A two on one or a three on one over dinner would put her back up from the start and I just wanted to tell her I was going to get married. If she was at least even civil about it I would tell her about both Tina and Tammy. If she reacted the way I expected I'd just drop it at the announcement. If she wanted to meet the girls I would either arrange a trip up for all three of us or something.

The girls pouted a bit but when they noticed how upset I had gotten over the whole thing they tried to cheer me up. I was in the recliner watching TV after dinner and they were cleaning up. They had gotten over pouting already and were working on cheering me up, but they weren't being too successful. Tammy came in and crawled up into my lap to cuddle. I think she knew how much I like just having her sit on my lap like that. Just to be close. She put her arms around me and gave me a gentle kiss but didn't say anything, just laid close to me and watched TV with me. I could hear Tina in the kitchen still doing dishes.

Tammy laid across my lap with her head on my chest and she started to gently stroke my chest. It seemed as though she was doing it absently and before too long I started to forget about having to deal with my sister and leaned over a bit and kissed her forehead. She smiled up at me, a big beaming smile and nestled closer to me. Tina called out from the kitchen that she was going to get a shower and would be out in a bit. I heard the bathroom door close and the shower start.

I half expected Tammy to try to start something and was, I have to admit looking forward to it. She had gotten me horny. Tammy was wearing her favorite after work clothes, one of my T-shirts. It was huge on her, coming down to mid thigh and loose fitting enough that a peak down the front always revealed her tits in all their glory. I had a good view too and the fact that her ass was parked on my cock didn't hurt either. She had me wondering if she had underwear on or not. When she took one of my shirts like this she sometimes wore panties and sometimes not, no rhyme or reason just how ever she felt.

The way she was sitting I could not tell so I slid a hand nonchalantly up her thigh and just stroked her leg back and forth a few times each time pushing the hem of the shirt up a little further. Just about the time I was going to strike gold, Tina opened the bathroom door and called out, "I'm done. Tammy do you want a shower." Tammy jumped up and started for the bathroom. "On my way." She called as she gave me a quick kiss.

A minute or two later Tina came in to the living room wearing baby doll pajamas that were a little low cut and tight. They might have fit her when she was a scrawny kid but they were definitely too small now. They stretched across her tits showing off her nipples and actually lifting the bottom hem of the top up over her belly button. She could still fit into the bottoms but just barely, I was waiting for the seams to rip out any second. As it was I could clearly see the outline of her pussy and her pussy lips through the tin material.

She walked over and stood in front of me and asked "Would you brush my hair for me if I sit in front of you? Please." I don't know what won me over fastest, her nearly naked pussy inches from my face or the little girl pleading in her voice. Damn women are good at this. Won't even let a guy sit quietly in a good funk without distracting him with their bodies. She did her job well, with the priming Tammy had done I had lost. I smiled up at her and said "Sure, sit down and I'll brush you out."

She sat down in front of me, ,Indian style and I sat forward to reach her hair better. That's when I got a real hardon. Her bottoms were so tight that as she sat they conformed to her every nook and cranny. The front had pulled up so that her pussy lips were sticking out the legs and the shape of her mound and slit were standing out for all the world to see. I stared at her crotch as I started to brush her hair. She always loved the attention I paid when I brushed her hair like this and after a few strokes I saw that tonight was no exception as her nipples started to really strain the thin material of her top and before long she was sporting two protrusions from her chest that looked like cigarette buts mounted under her top. I kept brushing and brushing long after I had done all I needed to, I was just enjoying the view.

After a while I had enough and wanted to get laid. My bad mood had passed, or actually been pushed aside by the two women who loved me. I laid the brush aside and started to rub her neck and shoulders and she gave off a mewing sound as she soaked up the attention. The tops of her baby dolls were held on by string ties at the shoulders and I just pulled the ties while rubbing her shoulders and her tits did the rest of the work as they forced the material aside and popped free. She leaned her head back and smiled up at me as she nestled back and I ran my hands down over her mounds to feel the firm tit flesh give to my touch. I let my fingers play over her nipples and tweaked them each a bit. A glance down at her crotch showed a darkening spot beginning and it was obvious she was enjoying the attention.

Right about then Tammy walked out of the bathroom and around the corner into the living room she was drying her hair with a towel and not wearing a stitch more. She glanced over at us and said "Good I didn't miss anything." Then she walked over and bent down to land a very passionate kiss on my lips. She drove her tongue deep into my mouth and with her free hand reached for my crotch and gave my cock a squeeze. As she released my cock and broke our kiss she bent lower and gave her sister a long hot kiss. It was obvious from watching that they were having quite a tongue wrestling match in there but they broke it off before a winner could be declared. Tammy stood taking each of our hands in hers and pulled us to our feet then led us toward the bedroom. There was no conversation and no need for one. We each wanted what the other did. We all wanted to get naked and make love.

We got to the bedroom and both girls immediately went to work on my clothes. They stripped off my shirt, pants and underwear in no time then pushed me down on the bed. I expected them to crawl in on top of me but they stood there and I watched as Tammy finished removing Tina's top and then kissed her again. She broke the kiss and moved her mouth down and took each of her sister's nipples into her mouth and gave each one a long suck before getting to her knees and pulling down her sister's bottoms. Once they were off and Tina had stepped out of them she leaned forward and kissed Tina's pussy mound, a very gentle but long kiss. Next she pulled back a little and stuck out her tongue and ran it from the top of her sisters slit to the bottom, and then back up again. Now she stood and took Tina by the shoulders and lowered her onto the bed next to me.

I reached out and pulled Tina into my arms, I hugged her to me and kissed her. While I was kissing her sister, Tammy took me into her mouth and started sucking me, running her tongue around the head of my cock and gently playing with my piss hole before engulfing me entirely and swallowing my length. She worked me for a minute or so while I kissed and fondled her sister then she came off of me and as I looked down I saw that she was placing her mouth over Tina's pussy. Apparently she was going to try to take care of both of us. I watched as she locked her mouth over her sister's pussy and ate her. It did not take long before Tina was withering in my arms as I kissed her and her sister ate her out. Then suddenly she calmed down and I realized why when I felt Tammy again take me in her mouth and start to suck me off. She was moving back and forth between us getting us both very hot, bringing both of us to the brink then stopping.

Twice more she switched off on us before she crawled up and kissed me with her pussy juice soaked lips and whispered into my ear, "Fuck my sister for me." I kissed her again and pulled Tina over on top of me. By this time she was so hot she just about jumped on my cock and I felt her impale herself on me with a hard plop, and she started to rock back and forth on my dick working to get herself off.

While Tina fucked me I pulled Tammy closer and locked my mouth onto hers for another kiss before I took one of her nipples in my mouth. Tina was so close to the edge that she started to cum on my dick as I sucked her sister's tit into my mouth and we all felt her orgasm travel through us. From Tina's pussy I felt the waves of pleasure run down my dick and over my body until they reached my head and I transmitted them to Tammy through her tit that my mouth was locked on. Then down her body and back through my hand, which was rubbing her pussy I felt her orgasm wash over me and down my body to my cock and into her sister. Now being the conduit for two women's orgasms sent me over the edge and I shot my cum into Tina's pussy and my own orgasm radiated out to crash against the ones the girls were sending through me. The old cliché of fireworks was very real for us at that moment as all of us experienced blinding flashes of light.

Tina collapsed down on me and I wrapped an arm around her as we all shuddered and laid still, catching our breath and recovering. I kissed each of the girls before falling fast asleep. One thing about living with two sisters and screwing them both is you very rarely get to watch the late news. We were usually in bed soon after supper and asleep soon after that. Fucked to exhaustion is the best way to think of it.

The next few days went by and I found myself on Wednesday night dreading my meeting with my sister the next day. I had scheduled myself the day off and figured to leave around lunch time and arrive early afternoon, check into my motel, meet a few old friends for drinks then meet Jen for dinner. The girls sensed my apprehension and just cuddled up with me all evening, giving me their love and making no demands. We went to bed around 10 PM. We laid in bed and I hugged each of them to me. Tina slipped down and started sucking me off. She gave me a hard and fast blowjob, I shot my load down her throat and she slid back up, kissed Tammy and I and said to me. "Just something to relax you so you can sleep. Then she curled up into my side and went to sleep. Tammy laid on the other side smiled up at me and did the same.

They made up for it the next morning when at 5 AM I woke to Tammy riding my cock giving me quite a pounding. She rode me until I shot my load deep into her then she slid off and sucked me until I was hard. I thought she was going to climb on for another ride when she relinquished me to Tina. Now Tina climbed on me and rode me. We fucked like this for over an hour, first one sister then the other. Finally I was exhausted and they appeared to be satisfied. The hugged me to themselves and Tina said, "That was so you remember where the good stuff is while you're in that motel." The Tammy cut in "and so you'll remember that no matter what happens, we love you. Nothing else matters, just come home and we will love you like always." Then Tina said "Now go back to sleep, we have to get ready for work, I'll reset the alarm for you." With that they each kissed me and rolled out of bed. I drifted off back to sleep.

The drive back home was uneventful and I arrived at the Motel a little before I expected, checked in and got settled. I had arranged to meet a couple of friends at 4 PM for a drink or two before meeting Jen for dinner, it was nice to visit and catch up. Around 6 PM they had to get home to their wives for dinner and I needed to get to the restaurant. I arrived early, at 6:30 and let the matre'd know I would be in the bar. I slipped him $20 to get the table ready and seat me before she got there. It worked I was seated at a private booth waiting for Jen 15 minutes early.

I did not have to wait long as she also arrived early. She was ushered to the table, within 5 minutes of my sitting down. I saw her coming across the floor and I realized that in all the animosity she had shown me I forgot how pretty she was. Either that or she had changed in the last few years. It had been three years since I saw her last. She was wearing her light brown hair long, down off the shoulder and it looked gook on her. She carried herself with poise and confidence and her clothes were cut to show off her assets without advertising. She still had a nice shape to her and firm toned muscles. She had always had a nice set of tits, firm round C cups and as she got to the table I looked into her eyes and remembered how beautiful they were. Pale blue and shaped to match her face. Nothing out of place just a damn beautiful woman. But it was when I looked into those eyes that I was reminded of what one of my friends told me. She had earned a nickname among the 20 something crowd in the small city we had grown up in, "The Ice Queen". Earned partly because of the color of her eyes and partly because of the frigid way she treated any guy who made the mistake of trying to be nice to her and buy her a drink or say hello even.

She sat without saying a word and we were given menus, her drink appeared without her ordering. I raised my eyebrow. "Come here often?" I asked.

"Often enough that they know what I want." She answered

"So how have you been." I asked trying to keep it pleasant.

"Fine. Now why did you want to have dinner."

"Well for one thing I haven't see you in three years and figured I would buy my favorite sister dinner."

"I'm your only sister so the distinction of being favorite is a little lost." She commented in a crisp business like tone.

I sighed inwardly and counted myself lucky that she hadn't called me asshole yet or something equally offensive. I wanted my sister back but was not about to give her the satisfaction of begging and I had to remember that the purpose of my trip was simply to let her know that I was getting married.

I continued with my attempt at civility, "I really did want to see you, as you pointed out you are my only sister and I have missed you and I also wanted to tell you that I have met someone."

"Oh, really. What's his name? Is this a permanent thing? Have you finally decided to come out of the closet?"

My face must have gone hard or maybe the hurt showed through, I'm not sure but she looked at me and then did something I had not heard her do since she was 14. She apologized. "I'm sorry that was uncalled for. I am assuming that since your traveled 3 hours to tell me about her that it is important to you. I did not want to fight tonight but I guess old habits die hard. Please, tell me about her."

I was not sure if she was setting me up for more insults or being sincere. I took the chance on sincere and started telling her about Tina, how we met, our trip to the shore, her parents, and the episode with Rev. Johnson. I know I mentioned Tammy once or twice but I tried to keep her off to the side as secondary because I wanted to gauge her reaction before I decided to tell her the whole story. She surprised me by actually smiling a couple of times and even laughing at how we had exposed the good reverend. I guess seeing bits of my old little sister come thru disarmed me a bit and I talked more than I intended because as I finished she looked me in the eyes.

"Well it's obvious that you're in love with this one and congratulations are in order." She said with a smile, "But I do have a question. Did you knock up just Tina or Tammy too."

I was stunned and I just sat there staring at her. How would she have been able to guess that or was it just a shot to piss me off that she got lucky with. I had locked on my poker face when she asked and I was trying to decide what to say.

"Come on Jack. I could tell by the way you talked how much you care for both of them and you always were a sucker for a pretty girl, especially one who treats you like these two do. Besides you like your privacy too much to have the little sister staying with you and being happy about it. I figure that you're doing both of them. Now the question is does Tina know about it and are they both pregnant or were you doing Tammy on the sly?"

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers