Tina & Her Sister Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

"God I love that feeling, your cum blasting into me. I can't wait to have this baby so you can make me pregnant again." She breathed, "I love being pregnant with your baby and I love being pregnant with Tina too."

I laughed at her. "We'll see if you still say that in a couple of months when your belly is so big you can't walk without waddling." She looked at me with that pouty face and I could see tears in her eyes starting.

"You won't love us when we're fat, will you?"

"Oh shit," I thought", the mood swings are starting already."

"Of course I will. The thought of making love to women who are carrying my babies gets me so horny I can barley stand it. Just wait, the bigger your belly gets the more I'm going to want to put my dick into you. Besides women always get more beautiful when they're pregnant."

She was looking at me as though she wasn't sure if she should believe me or not when I moved her hand down to my dick and she found I was hard again already, That brought a smile to her face. "See," I said, "I told you pregnant women make me horny. Too bad we don't have time for another round. Of course we could make time but that might mean we won't have time for car shopping."

Her eyes went from sultry and scheming to wide and eager. "Car shopping? Why, are we getting another car?" she asked.

"Well I decided that we need another car so that you will be able to get to and from work on your own. That is unless you want to keep bumming rides and taking the bus."

"For me? Do I get to pick it out? Whatever I want?"

"Well not whatever but anything I can afford that is safe, reliable and not too sexy, after all I don't want too many guys to notice you and hit on you."

She threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug and a kiss. "Now lets get up and shower and get ready so we don't go out in public smelling of cum." I offered, She jumped out of bed and started dragging me toward the shower. I couldn't get there fast enough to suit her. It didn't take long before we were showered, dressed and on our way to the car lots.

It took us most of the day but we finally found a car that satisfied us both and that I could work a good enough deal on. It was a year older than Tina's with slightly more mileage and white instead of red like Tina's. But Tammy loved it. She especially loved it when I handed her the keys. Before she drove off I gave her the lecture about driving safely and taking care of my baby and how I couldn't afford to get it fixed if she had an accident. I just knew that she wanted to put it in gear and leave rubber on the street but reminding her of the child she was carrying had the desired effect and she turned serious. I followed her home and began to get annoyed at how much like a little old lady she was driving. But I kept my mouth shut and reminded myself she was just doing what I told her to do.

She had wanted to go to the store and show Tina our new car but I reminded her Tina would be home any minute from work and if we went to the store we might miss her. So she settled for waiting for her in the parking lot of the apartment.

Tina arrived home a few minutes after we did and Tammy excitedly showed her the car and kept telling her how wonderful I was and that "she had picked a good one" and thanked her repeatedly for sharing. I could tell Tina was tired but was happy to see her sister so happy. After what seemed like a reasonable amount of time I ushered both of them inside and let Tina change and relax for a few minutes. Neither Tina or I were up to making dinner, and Tammy was so far up in the clouds she'd never be able to concentrate long enough to cook even a frozen pizza, so I decided to take us out for a quick dinner. I also knew that Tammy was dying to take us all out in "her" car.

I let Tina relax for a while before asking them where they wanted to go. We quickly decided on a small place not to far away and headed out for dinner. Obviously Tammy drove. We had a quiet dinner and relaxed for a while before getting into the car for the short drive home. When we pulled out of the lot I noted that Tammy had turned the wrong way and was heading away from home. When I questioned her all she said was, "it's a surprise."

She drove us about 3 miles out of town into the country before pulling off on a dirt road and stopping. Although I had never been there before I knew where we were. It was "The Lookout", a place where the local kids went to park and fool around. I looked at her with a puzzled expression and then she said, "We have to christen the car. You can fuck us both here in the car so it gets broken in properly." With that she pulled off her top and exposed her braless tits. Her nipples were standing at attention as she looked at me then at her sister. Tina started to smile and then she also started to undress as Tammy reached over and started to undo my pants. It took her practiced hands no time at all to get my dick out and start massaging it. Then she leaned over and took me in her mouth.

I felt her warm velvety lips slide over the head of my cock as she took all of me in her mouth. She sucked me for a few minutes before sitting up and pulling her panties off from under her skirt. Then she spun around and straddled me as she sank my cock into her dripping pussy. I felt myself slide in and once again for the second time that day reveled in the feelings of her tight teenage twat grip my meat and massage it.

Tina had stripped naked while I started sliding my meat in and out of her sister. She leaned forward from the backseat and whispered in my ear, "See what sluts you've turned us both into. Naked in the car and my pussy is dripping while I watch you fuck my little sister and I can't wait until it's my turn." Then she leaned farther forward and took her sister's nipple into her mouth and began to chew on it. Tammy was so keyed up and horny she came instantly with a ferocious orgasm we all felt. But she didn't stop, she kept riding me into another before she slid off me and crawled into the back seat to allow Tina to come forward and straddle me.

Tina was wet, slippery, dripping wet and as she sat on my dick I immediately slid all the way home. Her cunt was so hot from watching her sister fuck me and sucking her sister's tits I thought she was going to burn my dick off with the heat. She too came within a few strokes but unlike her sister she just sat on top of me for a minute. Then she looked up at me with an evil grin and said, "Fuck me on the hood. Lay me across the hood outside and pound my cunt till you cum."

Tammy heard her sister's request and started jumping around in the backseat. "Yeah do her on the hood I want to see it. I'll lay there and watch." What could I do but shrug and accept the inevitable.

We all climbed out of the car and Tina stretched herself out over the hood, stark naked for the entire world to see. I still had my shirt on but Tammy did not let that last as she immediately peeled it off of me leaving the three of us naked and exposed the to warm fall evening.

It was already dark with a bright nearly full moon, so seeing what was what was not a problem. Nor was seeing Tina's hot wet and waiting snatch. I was a little nervous standing around naked like that but as I moved my cock to Tina's pussy all thoughts of "getting caught" slipped from my mind. I entered her and began to pump on her again. Not really pump as much as slam into her. She was feeling like a slut tonight and wanted to be used. Use her I did. She orgasmed again within a few minutes and I kept going as my own orgasm was near. Before much time passed I shot my seed deep into her womb letting my sperm meet their growing, would be sibling that was already there. I felt drained and spent as I leaned against the car still inside Tina while my cock began to slip out and back down to its flaccid shape. Tammy pulled me from behind and drew me out of her sister then knelt between her legs and ate my cum from her sisters snatch. I watched this by-play with more than a little interest before both girls stood and pushed me down onto the hood of Tammy's new car. Tina knelt between my legs and began working my now soft cock back to hardness and Tammy crawled up on the hood and squatted over my face.

That is how we were when a car suddenly turned onto the dirt road and fully illuminated us in their headlights. Both girls froze and looked into the lights for a few seconds, just like a couple of deer. Then with a shrug returned to what they were doing. The car paused and kept us illuminated for a full minute before shutting their lights off and driving further down the road to park. They did not go far and I knew that the young boy inside would not soon forget what he saw and even if he did not get what he wanted tonight he would have a hell of an image to jerk off to.

It was 3 or 4 minutes later that Tammy came on my face, screaming and grunting for all she was worth. "AHHH I'm coming in your mouth. I love when you eat my cunt. Swallow my cum. Tina make him cum in your mouth so we can share it." This was all for the benefit of our audience. Not that she had not said these things before, but never so loudly and all together. I have to admit that it turned me on and I blew a load into Tina's waiting mouth and the girls did share it with a long deep kiss.

Since the show was over and we were all feeling a bit naughty the girls started to get dressed again. They of course, took their time and did it all outside the car. Stretching and showing off as much as they could. Once they were done we got back into the car and drove off heading for home. I was tempted to have Tammy pull over so we could sneak back and see if our little show had any effect on the teenagers in the other car but decided against it. I was sated and comfortable from the dinner and the sex. Instead we just headed home, I wondered just who was in the other car, but figured I'd probably never know.

The next day, Sunday was quiet, both girls were working, getting in all the time possible before taking off for our wedding. I just lazed around the apartment catching up on paperwork and watching an old movie. I prepared dinner for the girls before they got home and we just relaxed a while before heading for our usual double fuck at bedtime.

The following week was again hectic, as I needed to get things done before taking off for the wedding and honeymoon. Actually not much of a honeymoon, just a couple of days at home. The girls had decided we could not afford to be wasting money on a trip someplace, not with two babies on the way.

Since we were having civil ceremonies for the weddings we had scheduled them for the coming Tuesday. The girls each were going to be working full weekends and taking off beginning Monday for a few days. For my part I had arranged to take off beginning Friday for10 days. I figured I needed the time to take care of the closing on the farm and besides I had the vacation time coming. As the end of the week drew near I became more excited. I had spoken with Jen again and she had confirmed that she would be arriving Thursday night and staying for the week. So that when Thursday evening arrived I was nearly hopping around with anticipation.

We had dinner as usual, the two girls and I. I did not expect Jen until around 8:00 PM, figuring she had to work till 5:00 then a three-hour drive. She had told me she planned on putting her bags in the car and driving straight from work. Tina and Tammy cleaned up the dishes and were straightening up the kitchen when Jen arrived. She knocked on the door and I sprang up to get answer it. As I opened the door I held my finger to my lips Indicating that she should be quiet and motioned her toward the kitchen. She immediately caught on that I wanted to surprise the girls. I took her bag from her and she quickly moved to the kitchen. The squeals of delight that come from the kitchen told me I was right about how happy Tina and Tammy would be to see Jen. When I walked into the kitchen behind her both of my wives were draped over her smothering the poor girl with hugs. I looked at Jen and saw the tears in her eyes.

"Is everything all right?" I asked her. I was concerned that she was upset.

"Everything is great." She answered. "I am just happy to be so welcome by the three of you." At that I joined in the hug and gently kissed my sister's cheek. The squeals died down and the tears flowed from the three of them and yes from me too, just a little. I was happy to have my sister back.

Shortly we moved into the living room and the girls began to talk as girls do. I just sat and listened. They went on for an hour or so before they decided that it was getting on toward time to get ready for bed. Tina and Tammy moved off for the bathroom and bedroom to get ready to turn in for the evening, leaving Jen and I sitting on the couch. I hugged her to me and whispered into her ear "It's good to have you here."

She smiled at me and answered, "It's good to be here." And she hugged me closer. We sat like that holding each other and gently stroking each other for a few minutes and that is how Tina found us when she came from the bathroom. She walked into the living room wearing nothing but her panties. She stopped at the entrance to the living room and smiled." Are you two coming to bed or are you going to stay up for a while?" she asked. Jen looked up at her and a slight blush covered her cheeks. Even after spending time with us two weeks earlier she still was not quiet used to the way Tina and Tammy walked around the apartment naked or nearly so in front of her.

"Well I am tired after the drive down here." Then she paused and looked down at the floor before continuing. " I also admit that I like being in bed with the three of you."

"Well what are you waiting for then. Come on and get those clothes off and come to bed. We missed you and that bodacious bod of yours too." Tina announced as she turned and headed for the bedroom. I stood and helped Jen up and led her back to the bedroom where we found Tina and Tammy waiting for us on the bed. I helped Jen out of her clothes and then as she stood naked at the foot of the bed, hesitating a little I gently pushed her so she fell onto the bed between my wives. Tina and Tammy enfolded her in their arms and each gave her a kiss on the cheek and then on the lips, taking turns and with each kiss they became more passionate and less sisterly. Until Tina was locked in a tongue-wrestling match with Jen as Tammy began nibbling on her nipples.

I stood there and watched as my two wives to be, began making love to my sister. My dick was rock hard as I watched the show before me. I started to undress and then as I stood there naked I began to slowly stroke myself. By this time Tammy had moved down and had her face buried between Jens legs while Tina was nibbling and sucking on her tits. I continued to watch and stroke my meat as Jen erupted into her first orgasm. Tammy stopped and looked up at me with her cum covered face and smiled as she watched me stroke myself. She stood and kissed me deeply then whispered to me. "Fuck her. Fuck your sister for us. We talked about it and we want you to fuck her and shoot your cum into her cunt." Then she reached down and removed my hand from my dick, grasping me by my love pole she pulled me toward my waiting sister.

I needed no further prodding as I spread my sister's thighs and felt my rod slip inside her. Once again I marveled at how well I fit into my sister's cunt. We were definitely made for each other or at least made to fit. Blame it on genetics but it was perfect. I began to slide in and out of her, stimulating both of us. Then I leaned forward and laid my lips onto hers and we shared a deep and loving kiss as we made love. We broke the kiss and I lifted myself on my arms, hovering over my sister as my cock pumped in and out of her pussy. She had wrapped her legs around me and had locked them behind me. Seeming to try and drag me into her. I was lost in the sensations and the love flowing through the room. I did not even really notice that the girls had started taking turns either kissing Jen or sucking her tits. Jen came again a few minutes later and I kept sliding in and out of her while she did and began working her to another orgasm. I was in no hurry myself and I wanted to cum in a big way when I did I wanted to shoot as much sperm into my sister as I could so I held my timing at a steady pace while I slid my cock into my beautiful sister.

She laid there almost in a daze as I pumped in and out of her. I would drag myself nearly all the way out then slowly push back in, then out again, then in. It was a magical pace that was not fast enough to get me off quickly and not enough for Jen either. As badly as she wanted to cum again I wasn't giving her enough to allow it and the stimulation Tina and Tammy were giving her tits and mouth was just icing on the cake. Finally after nearly a half hour she opened her eyes and looked at me. "You really are a son of a bitch. Getting me this hot and not letting me cum. Please I need to cum again. I'm so near the edge."

I smiled back and answered "Ok but only because I love you and want you to be happy." With that I sped up my pace and began to slam into her hard. It only took three thrusts like that before she came in an orgasm that rolled her eyes back in her head. It rocketed through her body and down my cock into mine. I could tell by the way they stiffened that the girls felt it too. It was enough for me, the excitement and feeling my sister cum on my cock and feeling her orgasm run through our bodies. I came. No I erupted. Cum blasted from my cock like it never had before and as the gobs of pearly white baby juice slammed into Jen's womb she grunted with each impact. Finally after what had to be ten hard spurts I slowed to a drizzle as the last of my spunk ran from my cock. I was near to passing out and Tammy pushed me aside and nearly off the bed. At first I thought she was just trying to beat Tina to Jen's pussy to lick up my leaking cum. Instead she grabbed Jens thighs and pushed them together and brought Jens knees up over her shoulder, holding her like that. Jen did not seem to mind. I doubt she even really knew what was happening as she was still half out of it from her massive orgasm.

I stared at Tammy and then at Tina as she slipped over and helped Tammy hold Jen's legs in the air. "What is this some kind of new position or something?" I asked.

Tina smiled at me and Tammy looked kind of sheepish. "We want to keep as many of your squigglers in her as long as we can. We want to give them as much chance as possible for them to do their work." Tina answered.

"We want your sister to be as happy as we are with your babies. I heard you two talking about getting her pregnant when she was here last time. Tina and I talked about it. We want her to share everything with us and be pregnant with your baby too." Tammy offered.

I was stunned and a little angry. "Don't you think you should ask Jen about that, it is after all her life."

"They did." Jen interrupted from her position on her back with her legs in the air. "They called me and we talked about it. I want to have your baby. I want to be as happy as they are, and brother of mine, you make me happy. The thought of having your baby makes me want to float I'm so happy."

I looked at her and saw the smile I always loved so much and saw the tears in her eyes and my heart melted. I leaned forward and kissed my two future wives gently on the lips. "Thanks." Was all I could get out as I choked up and the tears started to run from my eyes. I crawled over next to Jen and laid down, took her in my arms and held her while Tina and Tammy held her legs in the air. "So you really want to have my baby huh?" I asked.

"More than I want anything else. I used to fantasize about it when I was a kid, when you were away at school. I would fantasize that you had come home for a holiday and I would sneak into your room at night and seduce you. You know, I would wait till you were asleep and then start by sucking your cock till it got hard, then I would crawl on top of you and fuck you. In the middle of it you would wake up and tell me how much you loved me and then you would cum in me and make me pregnant. It was the daydream I would most likely have when I played with myself." She answered.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers