Tina & Her Sister Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim got out of his car and waited for us. Jen and I were talking and the beginnings of an idea was forming for each of us but neither was yet willing to share it. We exited the car and joined Jim. "This one doesn't seem to be in the paperwork." I said.

"No, it isn't." He answered, "This one is more personal. I own this place. Until a few years ago it was a furniture factory, family business, since the 1890's but it wasn't making any money, so we closed it up. Kinda sad. I just thought I'd show it to you and see if you might have any ideas for it. We still have all the equipment inside. I would be willing to sell it lock stock and barrel or empty it out or whatever. As it is it's just costing me taxes every year."

We agreed to take a quick look around but warned him that it really did not fit into my plans. As we entered the offices I noticed that all the furniture and file cabinets were still in place and all the woodworking machinery in the plant was still there also. Jen was studying the furniture in the various offices. "This is really nice furniture. Was it made here?" She asked him.

"Oh yeah. Every stick built in this plant. Most of it isn't even 10 years old. We used to make things for the offices when things got slow. It was a good way to show off to our clients." He answered.

"I expect most of the workers left the area already," she said

"Nope, mostly still around. All local boys, hard workers, good men. I felt bad about closing up and laying them off. I tried to get as many county jobs as I could or find them something else, but they aren't none of them happy. They want to build furniture. They were craftsman and proud of their work."

I saw the gleam in her eye and knew her well enough to know she had something cooking in her beautiful head. " Tell me what would it cost to produce something like this desk and bookcase." She asked gesturing to an office we were standing outside of."

He glanced in and answered, " About $800 to $1000 for the set, maybe a bit more."

"This carving on the desk who did that and was it a standard design."

"No, not standard. I had a couple of guys who were real good at that kind of work. They could do anything, reproduce a picture in a carving and do it real quick, didn't add much to the cost but it looked nice." He answered with obvious pride.

"What are you looking to get for the place?" she asked him.

He hesitated before answering, "Well Miss Simmons I already went through one round of negotiations with your brother and, no offense meant, but you seem to be too much alike for me to try that road again. So how about you just tell me how bad your gonna skin me and we'll go from there."

Jen looked at me and smiled, "Worked them over pretty good did you?"

I just shrugged and smiled. Then she turned to Jim. "Well let me think about it and talk to my brother here but any offer we would make would be based on the availability of skilled labor. So why don't you get a list of people together and have them contact our lawyer with resumes or at least to let us know if they might be interested in coming back."

At this point I spoke up, "We, our lawyer? Do you have a mouse in your pocket Sis?"

"Be quiet Jack and get into the car we will discuss it later. Jim, as for the rest of the properties let us discuss it and we will get back to you. Other than that I believe my brother has a closing scheduled with you for next week. I'll be there also and maybe we will have an answer for you then. Thank you for your time."

I did shut up and get into the car, when she joined me I asked, "What was that all about?"

"About 6 months ago I got stuck trying to find office furniture for the CEO of my company. The officious prick wanted something unique and special to show off and brag about. It took me nearly two months but I found a company that does nothing but custom furniture for big shots. Do you have any idea what they charged for a setup like we saw in that office, and it wasn't even as well made. Forty Thousand Dollars! Oh it was custom made and they delivered it and set it up and everything but consider the profit that they made. I've been getting tired of my job anyway and working for assholes so maybe I can be the boss and try something new. But I need your help. I don't know diddly about woods and tools and stuff and I am lousy with people, but I do have a lot of contacts and just maybe enough to sell this stuff as really high end."

She looked into my eyes and there was almost a pleading look to them. "What do you think about the properties I asked."

She smiled her shark's smile and answered me, "I think we can make a lot of money developing land here. The four farms by the interstate are perfect for an industrial park and the ones on the other side of the county would do well as housing, upscale developments for the Washington DC crowd and the old places in town would make great offices. The first one for Simmons Associates."

I stared at her for a second. "I was thinking the same thing about the land but are you telling me you want to move down here and go into business with me?"

"The only way I would do it is with you! The only reason I am interested at all is to be with my big brother all the time again, to move in with you and the girls. And if we find out that I can't get along with your harem then I will get a place of my own, but I want us to be a family again at least. But let's start small. You get your place livable and move the girls in and I will start setting things up for the furniture business before I turn in my notice. That will give us some time to see if I can really get along with all of your wives without jeopardizing your happiness and theirs."

We spent the rest of the afternoon with the attorney. First going over the sale papers for my place, then having him draw up incorporation papers for Simmons Associates and lastly putting together an offer to the county for the properties we looked at and a couple of others our attorney knew about that they had "failed to mention" They were the really prime ones. We figured out a reasonable offer for the properties the county was willing to sell and put together the offer, but as an option to purchase over 10 years. That way we only had to put up 10% until we decided to take passion of each property. That would still give a large chunk of cash to dangle in front of them next week, enough to make up their budget shortfall and then some. I had him draw up the offer but leave the amounts blank until next Friday, let them sweat a little. Jen and I decided what we were willing to pay now we would see how little they would take.

As we drove out of town that afternoon Jen slid over next to me and wrapped her hands around my arm while I drove and rested her head on my shoulder. That was when it hit me. I was getting married in a few days to two beautiful sisters and being joined in the marriage by two other beautiful women and now it looked like my sister was going to end up joining us. Five women to keep happy and all of them loved me deeply. I realized how lucky I was and started to cry.

I was so happy and looking forward to Stacey and Amy coming up on Monday and meeting Jen. I knew they would all get along. It was amazing in a way. Jealousy was something that never came up amongst them. Only when they thought an outsider was trying to move in did their claws come out. I knew Stacey and Amy would not be a problem. Tina and Tammy had already talked to them and if there had been a hint of jealousy from them over Jen they would not have been so accepting of Jen the previous night. They would have been more reserved or a little apprehensive at least. I took all this as a sign that women had talked and already accepted Jen as one of them.

The wedding was only a few days away.