Tina and Her Volleyball Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,881 Followers

Tina happily obliged, spearing her tongue into her friend's pussy, Heather's juices flowed over her tongue, delighting her taste buds. She ground her pussy against Tina's face, loving the feeling and needing to get off. Tina knew that Heather was getting close to cumming from the way that she was moving her hips and panting as her pussy and clit were licked and sucked, but she was determined not to let Heather cum so close to a big tournament. She reached up to her friend's large tits, grabbing and playing with them before quickly flipping her to one side so that she fell onto the bed.

"No orgasms until after the tournament!" Tina announced.

"Oh you bitch!" Heather said panting. "Maybe I should just get you all worked up for nothing."

"Huh, like you haven't already!" Tina responded, drawing a grin from Heather. Tina pulled her friend into a kiss and they lay tangled on the bed until Tina remembered that they were supposed to be getting ready for dinner and the team meeting. She left Heather on the bed and decided to have a shower.

Heather lay on the bed, watching Tina strip off for the shower, loving the fact that she didn't run off to the bathroom to do it. Her fingers dabbled between her wet pussy lips and when Tina was naked, she blew her a kiss, receiving one in return. She loved the long lithe body of her friend and wished she was a little taller. Not 6 foot like Tina, but maybe another inch or two than her 5'6". She was happy with her D cup breasts though and that they were the envy of the mostly small breasted volleyball team. Even though Tina was small breasted, Heather still loved playing with her A cup tits, especially when she sucked and nibbled on her hard little nipples. Thinking of them had her fingers in her pussy before she realised that was nothing stopping her from joining Tina in the shower. She jumped off the bed and pulled her top and bra off.

"Mind if I join you?" she said, surprising Tina as she opened the door to the shower alcove. Tina smiled and welcomed her under the warm spray of water, pulling her into a hug that crushed Heather's big tits below her own small ones.

--------------------

Greg silently appraised the girls as they arrived for dinner. They were certainly a hot bunch of girls he thought as they smiled and greeted him, taking seats but leaving the chairs near him vacant for the chaperones. Greg just enjoyed the sight of them as they came to the table, almost all wearing black leggings or tight track pants that hugged their curves.

"Are we having entrée, or are you simply enjoying the visual appetizers?" he heard Barbara say to him as she moved in from behind to sit to his left. Greg blushed furiously, resulting in giggles from Barbara and Anna, who moved to sit on his other side. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Shit, if I were a bloke I think I'd be trying to do more than just look," she added.

"Oh leave the poor kid alone Barbara," Anna said, rolling her eyes, "You know he'd lose his job if he was as bad as you."

"Only if he got caught," Barbara said with a wink. Greg tried to just laugh it all off, but was at a loss for words. The conversation topic was getting way too close to the bone and he didn't need any further encouragement. He managed to break it up by jumping into 'official team business' briefing the girls once again on expectations whilst they were away from school and the code of conduct for the weekend.

Soon the girls were ordering dinner and the table was filled with the noise of their chatter, leaving Greg all but alone with the two ladies, the girls only occasionally being diverted enough from their own conversations to pay much attention to the 'adult end'.

"How does this tournament work anyway?" Barbara asked Greg as the dinner continued.

"We have 3 games on day 1 and 3 games on day 2 to determine if we make finals. If we do, they're on the final day. If we do make the finals we'll stay the extra night and travel back on Tuesday."

"Well here's for making finals and getting to party then," Barbara smiled.

"You having a drink Greg?" Anna asked as the waitress took orders and she ordered herself a mojito.

"I don't think so, not on the first night, I should really be setting the example," Greg replied.

"Too bad," Barbara said wistfully, "I think you'd be a lot more fun with a bit of drink in you." Greg blushed again as she ordered a bottle of chardonnay.

"Well we'll just have to see how the weekend goes, won't we, I'm sure if we win a couple there'll be some celebrating to be done," Greg replied.

"I certainly hope so, because I love to celebrate!" Barbara laughed, her hand sneaking beneath the table to give Greg's thigh a quick squeeze. She laughed at the resulting jump and strangled yelp.

"Besides, once the girls are in bed, you can always join us at the bar for a quiet night cap," Anna said.

"Now that could be a good option," Greg replied, not quite sure where to take things. Despite the fact that they were older than him both of the women were in great shape and with the way that Barbara kept flirting with him, maybe something crazy could happen on this trip after all. He was left pondering the thought as the dinner broke up and the girls all headed off to their rooms.

"Don't forget to look for us later, you know where we'll be," Barbara urged him when he left the table to do some planning for the following days' games.

He was in his room doing just that when there was a knock on the door.

"Hi Tina," he said, when he discovered who was standing there. "Something I can do for you?"

"I was hoping that I could run a few tactics and suggestions for tomorrow past you before I go to bed," Tina said to him.

"Funny you should say that, I was just going through some ideas of my own," he said.

"Cool," Tina said moving as if to enter his room.

"Uh, no Tina I don't think it's a good idea for you to be in my room, school policy and all that," Greg said.

"Oh yeah," Tina said "And you can't come into our room either, can you?"

"No chance, not even with both of you in there. It wouldn't be right, but we can go down to the common area and talk there."

"Ok, sure, let me grab my play book," Tina said.

The two of them went to the common area of the hotel, which abutted the bar and began to go through their tactics. Greg noticed that Barbara and Anna were sitting at the bar enjoying themselves. They waved when they noticed him and Tina.

When Greg had finished with Tina, he watched her walk away, her long legs exquisite in her tight leggings, the t-shirt she was wearing short enough to give him the perfect view of her peach shaped butt as she wandered off. Just as she was about to disappear from view she turned back to wave and he was busted staring at her arse again. Greg blushed, hoping that it wasn't noticeable from that distance. Tina just smiled back at him then left.

With a sigh, he stood up to leave, only to have Anna and Barbara call him over to have a drink with them. He decided that perhaps a beer would help keep his mind off things and sat down next to them and ordered one.

"I don't envy your position," Barbara said to him after a few minutes of small talk.

"Oh, why's that?" he asked.

"It must be agonizing to be surrounded by all those hot 18 year old girls in their tiny shorts and not be allowed to do anything with them."

"Well its part of the job, so you just accept it I guess," he replied guardedly, again not sure where this conversation was going.

"Oh sure, you just accept it," Barbara teased, "I bet you go back to that room and pound your cock silly thinking about those girls." Anna laughed as Greg snorted into his beer and sputtered a denial. He began to blush over the fact that he'd planned to do exactly that the moment he got back to his room.

"You do realise your daughter is one of those girls, don't you?" he said, seeking some way to fend off further embarrassing questions.

"Of course, I do. What, you think Alice is an angel?" Barbara laughed. "I know for a fact that she's not innocent and now that she's 18 there's not much I can do about it except hope that she makes good choices when she decides she wants to blow some kid."

"Well that's certainly a different attitude than what I might have expected," Greg replied, thoroughly surprised.

"She's right though," Anna added. "Just last month I walked in to find Jessica on her knees with some bloke's cock in her mouth. I'm not quite sure who was the most embarrassed!"

"Hah, you weren't embarrassed, you were jealous, you just wanted that nice young cock for yourself," Barbara teased.

"No, unlike you, I wouldn't have pushed my daughter aside and taken over, I was embarrassed!" Anna stated emphatically.

"Probably true," Barbara laughed with a shrug. "Anyway, my point is, your job must be very hard," and as she said it, her hand landed high up on Greg's thigh, causing him to jump again. She almost put her hand on his crotch where his cock had been hardening as he listened with growing surprise to these women talking so openly about their daughters' sexual exploits.

"And if its as hard as I imagine, you probably need to relieve the tension now and then," she continued with a wink. Greg grabbed his beer to stop his hands shaking and took a deep draught. He was unsure how willing he was to allow this to go where it appeared to be heading.

"It certainly looks like it's getting to be a hard job, but maybe that's just the added difficulty of dealing with the chaperone," Anna said, staring directly now at his crotch.

"You know," Barbara said with mock thoughtfulness, "I think I can help make your job a bit easier. Maybe the temptation to put your job on the line and get involved with one of those hot young girls would be much easier to resist if someone sucked all the nice warm cum from your cock."

"Barbara!" Anna cried, clearly as stunned as Greg was at what had been said.

"Ahh I, I don't think that's quite right," Greg managed to splutter, even as an image of what it would be like to have this older woman kneeling before him with his cock in her mouth flashed through his mind.

'

"Well Anna, just because you're still married is no reason to judge a single, horny and smokin' hot woman like me." Barbara laughed. Anna laughed too, waving her friend off.

"You know, you're crazier since the divorce than you were in high school and that's saying something!" Anna retorted.

"So," Barbara continued leaning in closer to Greg, "do you want me to make your job easier? I could do things for you that I doubt those little school girls have even heard of."

"She's probably right there!" Anna snorted.

"Um, look, I can't say I'm not flattered," Greg stammered.

"Flattered? Tempted I think you mean," Anna laughed as Barbara's hand rubbed directly over his cock. Greg dropped his hand onto hers and gently moved it away.

"Flattered," Greg continued. "But I really do think I need to set a good example and it wouldn't be good for my career if I were spotted with the chaperone, especially on the first night. "

"OK, well, if you change your mind, here's where to find me." Barbara said lightly, handing him a coaster after scribbling her room number on it with an eyebrow pencil she found in her bag.

Greg left the two women at the bar; reminding them that they would need to check on all the girls and make sure they were all accounted for before the game the following day.

"Oh shit, we really should do that, shouldn't we?" Anna said to Barbara who reluctantly agreed.

Barbara and Anna split the rooms between them and began confirming that the girls were where they were supposed to be and headed off to sleep.

Barbara knocked on her last door and waited for it to open. It was very quiet and so she stuck her ear against it to see what she could hear. Not much, so she knocked again, louder. This time there was a scrambling sound from inside and finally the door was cracked open and a flush-faced Heather answered. Barbara peered through the crack, noting that Heather was wearing a tank top, but unable to see more.

"Time for sleep girls, big day tomorrow and all that."

"OK, thanks," Mrs Wellings, "Heather said, looking to shut the door as quickly as possible.

"Not so fast Heather," Barbara smiled sweetly, pushing at the door, "I need to check that Tina's in here as well." Heather glanced back quickly into the room, somewhat furtively and so Barbara pushed her way in a little more forcefully. Heather stepped aside and as Barbara glanced down she saw that she was wearing nothing on her lower half. Heather's hands moved quickly to cover her exposed pussy.

"Hi Mrs Wellings," Tina said from her bed, the covers pulled up over her chest, almost to her neck. Her face was as flushed as Heather's and Barbara became suspicious. She stepped into the room letting the door close behind her and then sat on the end of Tina's bed. Heather quickly grabbed a pair of panties from her bag and slipped them on behind Barbara's back.

"OK what's going on? Something you girls want to tell me?" she prompted.

"Er, nothing...no." Tina said. She looked guilty. That fact and her flushed face started Barbara's pulse racing. She wondered if these girls were having the sort of fun that she and Anna had enjoyed back in their school days.

"Oh really? It seems to me that you two are looking entirely too guilty. I'm sure that you don't want me to bring Mr Danes in here and have him asking the questions. What are you up to? Smuggled some alcohol in here? Drugs?"

The girls vehemently denied it, Tina in particular insisting that she would never do anything that would threaten their chances for success. Barbara knew they were telling the truth, but kept pushing, wondering if she could draw an admission. She stood up and paced the room, seeming to look for anything suspicious.

"You know I can search your bags if I have reason to believe that there's something that shouldn't be in there, don't you?" she said, hovering over Heather's bag. Heather looked very worried as they both acknowledged that she did indeed have that right.

Barbara squatted and moved some of Heather's things around, feeling to see if there was in fact anything that shouldn't be there. She was surprised when she found something hidden in a long pair of socks. She pulled them out and showed Heather, who looked mortified.

"Look, please, don't, its nothing I'm not allowed to have," Heather began even as Tina turned to look at her with shock on her face.

Barbara reached into the sock and withdrew what was hidden inside, laughing out loud when it turned out to be a long, thick plastic dildo. Tina uttered a sound that was a mixture of relief and amusement. "Fuck I was starting to worry you had smuggled alcohol in," she said to her friend.

Heather just rolled her eyes at Tina before begging Barbara not to tell anyone.

"So Heather, you didn't think you'd last for the weekend?" Barbara teased, moving closer to where the two girls were now perched in their beds.

"Oh God, this is so embarrassing," Heather said, face flushed red and buried in her hands.

"Look, given the state of your faces and clothing when you let me in, I've a fair idea what's been going on in here..."

"Nothing!" Tina gasped. Barbara grabbed the covers and pulled them quickly down before Tina could react, revealing Tina's naked breasts before she quickly pulled the covers up again.

"Nothing eh? Like what you're wearing?" she said, drawing a further blush from Tina. "Well, let me tell you something ...I don't mind at all."

"Really?" Heather said, looking up with a mixture of surprise and relief.

"Really. Hell I was young once, I've been there ... shit maybe I still even go there," she said with a wink. "Being with another another girl is a bunch of fun and certainly not something the school needs to know about, so don't worry on my account. It's our secret." She nearly laughed at the speechless shock and relief on their faces as she stood up and tossed the vibrator back to Heather.

"By the way, who's in the next room?" she said as she reached the door.

"Mr Danes," Tina replied.

"Hmm, seems like you should be in my room then."

"No way!" Heather said just a little too eagerly.

"Oh really?" Barbara smiled, coming back to the bed. "I wonder if there's some arrangement we can come to that might get me into this room? I'd really like to be a little closer to Mr Danes, you know, so that I have easy access when we need to discuss the logistics of the trip?"

"Yes, but I need to be close to him for when we need urgent talks about tactics," Tina suggested.

"But you don't really want everyone to know that I found you in here with your tongues buried in each other's pussies, do you?" Barbara said with a wicked little smile, turning up the heat.

"But you didn't!" Heather exclaimed.

"Of course not, but no one else will know how true or not it is will they?"

"Oh like blackmail you mean?" Tina said, her voice rising in anger.

"Well that's such an ugly word. Perhaps there's some way you can make up for me missing out on this prime piece of real estate instead?"

"What did you have in mind?" Heather asked warily.

"Hmm," Barbara mused, reaching for the vibrator that she'd tossed to Heather earlier and playing her trump card. "It's been too long since I last had a really good orgasm with another woman, perhaps if I had one now, I wouldn't feel the need to chase your teacher so much."

"You want one of us to fuck you? Are you serious?" Tina exclaimed wide eyed, scarcely believing what she had heard.

"Sounds lovely, nice of you to offer, and yes I am quite serious" Barbara grinned. "But I don't think it would be fair if just one of you did it, after all, you both get the benefits of being this close to you know who and I won't be."

They both looked at her their minds whirling.

"Can you give us a minute to think about it?" Tina asked.

"Sure, I'll just freshen up in the bathroom," Barbara replied. She got up and walked over to the ensuite and closed the door, pleased with where this was going and could end up.

Heather and Tina had a hurried and animated discussion about the merits of what was being proposed.

"She's pretty hot," Heather said thoughtfully, "I don't actually have a problem with fucking her, I just don't like the way that she's gone about it."

"I agree, but given what we managed to see earlier in Mr. Danes' shower, I don't really want to give up the room, even if it's just to prove a point."

"Ok, so it's easy then, let's both fuck Alice's mum!"

"God it sounds so dirty when you say it like that!" Tina said smiling now.

"I know, I think it's kind of hot," Heather grinned feeling a sudden flush through her body. Tina grabbed a t-shirt and slipped a pair of panties on.

"Umm hello? Mrs Wellings?" Tina knocked softly on the bathroom door.

"Please, call me Barbara," she said sweetly as she emerged from the smaller room. She looked expectantly from one girl's face to the other, as a huge butterfly took flight within her stomach.

"Well Barbara ..." Tina said, trying the sound of the name on her tongue. "I think that you're way over dressed for the completion of this little deal."

Barbara suddenly grinned and let out the breath she had been holding. Tina had put a t-shirt and panties on whilst she was in the bathroom and was now standing beside the bed. Barbara stepped closer to her, noting that the younger girl was taller than she was. Heather was climbing out of her bed in her tank top and panties. Tina took the final step to close the distance to her friend's mum and experimented by reaching out a hand to cup her breast through her clothes. Barbara made no move to stop her and Tina squeezed her tit more firmly, feeling the size and weight of it within her bra. They weren't as big as Heather's tits but they were bigger than her own and she brought her other hand up to continue her exploration.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,881 Followers
123456...8