Tina and Her Volleyball Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers

Barbara put her head back and sighed as her daughter's teammate massaged her tits. Heather moved behind her and reached around in front to undo the button and zipper on her jeans before peeling the denim down her long legs. Barbara' panties were already wet and she reached out to rest her hands on Tina's hips, holding onto them tighter as she felt Heather slide her panties down as well. Tina grabbed the bottom of Barbara's t-shirt and pulled it up over her head as Barbara lifter her arms to assist. Before it was even off completely Heather released the clasp of her bra and then reached around in front to grab her tits, cuddling in close and crushing her own against Barbara's back.

Heather's hands roamed all over her tits and pulled at her nipples and then said from behind her, "Go on, suck them Tina, suck her nipples." Barbara looked down and watched as Heather's hands offered Tina her tits and Tina lowered her mouth to suck on a nipple.

Barbara moaned as Tina took first her left and then her right nipple into her mouth, sucking gently at first, but then harder, her lips and teeth teasing the rising nub as it hardened, testing how hard Barbara would let her play. One of Heather's hands dropped down from her breasts to feel her crotch, her fingers finding Barbara's mound devoid of hair.

"I think you need to lie down," Heather said. Tina agreed, leading Barbara to the queen size bed and getting her to recline before moving in to resume ravishing her breasts. Heather moved in between Barbara's legs, spreading them as she kissed her way up along the smooth skin of first her calves and then her thighs. Heather's fingers started gently probing at her pussy before her mouth got there and Barbara moaned softly.

Heather ran her fingers up and down Barbara's wet slit, enjoying how well lubricated she had become. She slid first one and then another finger inside her opening, exploring and poking even as she lowered her tongue to lick gently at Barbara's swollen little clit. Barbara's hips bucked in response to the touch of her tongue on her clit and Heather quickly started to lick harder, then softer, teasing. She swirled her tongue around and over it, sucked at it with her lips and plunged her tongue into the wet interior of Barbara's pussy before deciding it was time to really get her off. Then, with two fingers buried in her pussy, she focused her tongue on Barbara's clit until she was bucking and moaning and her pussy was clenching around the fingers that were stuffed inside.

Heather looked up at Tina who was smiling at her. Tina noted the light glistening off Heather's mouth and quickly moved to kiss her, tasting Barbara's juices on her friend's lips.

"Time to swap places," Tina said, grinning back at Barbara.

"I think I need a moment or two to recover," Barbara said.

"Too bad you didn't think of that before, because we have an important game tomorrow, so I need to finish this quickly now," Tina said, flicking a finger across Barbara's clit. This made Barbara squeak and her body bucked quickly away. Heather moved up and started sucking on Barbara's tits, one then the other and back again, sucking then biting. Tina took that as her cue and started to gently explore Barbara's pussy with her tongue, giving her a moment or two to enjoy things. She didn't give her too long though and quickly shifted her tongue to Barbara's clit, forcibly holding her legs apart with her hands as Barbara's legs attempted to clamp her head as she increased the intensity on her spot.

Heather helped Tina to hold Barbara down while Tina sucked and played with her clit until Barbara grabbed a pillow and stuffed her face into it to muffle her screams as a second orgasm ripped through her body. When the two younger girls finished with her, she simply lay on the bed recovering until Tina tossed her clothes at her.

"There you go, I guess this room is definitely ours now, so please let us get some sleep ahead of the game."

"God, so mercenary," Barbara said as she started to pull herself together.

"Well maybe next time you should try something other than blackmail," Tina said folding her arms.

"True, I am sorry about that, I just well, let's just say it was a spur of the moment thing and that I apologise for my approach, but I'm sure as hell not sorry for having you two eat me like that. Maybe if you can forgive me I'll repay the favour?"

"Well, I could use a good orgasm," Heather started but was interrupted by Tina telling her that she had to go to bed.

"Of course, maybe another time, hopefully we won't need so much sleep," Tina then said breaking into a grin.

"Now that's better!" Heather said, dropping the gloomy look from her face.

"Ok, deal then but I really am sorry about the er blackmail thing" Barbara said smiling. She finished dressing and offered a conciliatory hug to the girls. They both returned the hug and closed the door behind her as she left.

"Damn that was weird but fun," Heather said when they were alone again.

"I have to confess, I did enjoy it," Tina replied as Heather closed on her. "But don't get any ideas, I was serious about sleep!"

"Fuck! But we were interrupted and you didn't finish me off!" Heather complained. "I guess I still have this," she picked up the vibrator and wiggled it at Tina, "and you can't stop me using it!"

"Just make sure you can still play your best tomorrow!" Tina grumbled before turning to get into her own bed, conscious of her own wet pussy.

"We could share one of these two beds you know," Heather said.

"I don't think I can tonight, I can't afford to be that close to you when we're all wound up like this, you'll have me fucking you all night. You're lucky I'm even letting you get yourself off. You shouldn't cum the night before a game, but I know you'll be insufferable if you don't!"

"You make it sound like a crime!" Heather laughed, jumping on Tina's bed and pinning her under the covers as she quickly kissed her. "But I know what you mean, so I'll let you off ... this time."

-----------------------

The following morning, Tina was up early, already planning things out for their first game. Heather woke a little later and took her time enjoying watching Tina wander back and forth and around their room in her tight volleyball shorts and sports bra. She laughed at the way Tina mumbled to herself as she covered off her preparations. When Tina noticed, she just picked up a pillow and threw it at her friend, sticking her tongue out as well.

"Shhh" Heather hissed. Both girls went quiet and Heather grinned as they heard the sound of running water coming from their coach's room.

"Should we?" Heather whispered to Tina. Tina knew that if she said no she'd never hear the end of it, mindful that she didn't give Heather an orgasm the night before. She nodded and Heather quickly jumped out of bed, wearing only the panties and tank top that she'd slept in. She quietly opened the door between the two rooms just a crack, glad that their coach still hadn't discovered that it wasn't locked. Tina got up and closely followed her until they could peep into the bathroom where for the second time they saw the outline of their coach's body in the shower.

Heather dropped her fingers to her panties, slipping them inside and massaging her pussy as she watched. Tina too, began touching herself as she peered over Heather's shoulder. As they watched Tina caught her breath when it became clear that Mr Danes was masturbating. He was standing side on to them, one hand against the wall of the shower, the other clearly stroking his erect cock. Given the length of his stroking, Tina knew that she needed to get to see more than just the fuzzy movement through the frosted and steamed up glass. After watching for a few moments longer though, she dragged Heather reluctantly back to their room.

"Oh fuck, that was hot," Heather exclaimed when the door was safely closed again.

"I know," Tina sighed heavily. "I wish I could do that for him."

"You and me both." Just at that moment there was a knock on the door. It was Barbara, coming to let them know that they needed to be down for breakfast in half an hour.

---------------------

The first game of the tournament saw the girls off to a nervous start and they lost the first set. They regrouped and won the next two, finally taking out the opening match.

The second game was a solid performance with them winning in two straight sets and seeing them second in their group. The pressure mounted in the third game and they fell apart, losing in straight sets to one of the favoured teams of the tournament. The mood was subdued on the way back to the bus, but by the time that they'd had a team chat and eaten dinner, they'd found enough positives in their game and a good sense of hope for the following day.

Greg went back to his room after dinner and was fumbling at the door, thinking about freshening up before heading to the bar, when he saw Heather and Tina come out of their room, with towels around their waists and wearing bikini tops. He felt like a rabbit frozen in the headlights.

"Hey we're going to the hot tub Mr D, want to come with us?" Heather asked on an impulse. Greg knew the right response would be the one that was likely to assist him to keep his job, but the sight before him had him answering differently.

"Umm sure why not? Sounds like fun," he said after a moment but also mentally slapping himself. What harm could it do? He was also thinking that apart from being harmless he would get to see these girls wet.

"Great, see you there," she said happily, bouncing down the hall with Tina following. Greg quickly went back to his room and closed himself in the bathroom, images of a wet Heather flashing through his mind as got changed. He glanced down at his swollen cock and knew that he was in trouble. He began stroking himself, increasing in tempo with a sudden need to explode. He fantasized about pulling Heather to him and kissing her, her sweet breasts crushed against him as his hands roamed over her back and down to her tight little butt. He wondered if she was a virgin, or perhaps a dirty little minx in the making as he began to shoot his load.

Pulling on swim shorts after cleaning up, he hoped the rapid release would prevent him from barring up the instant he saw the girls. He was half way to the spa when he realized that he was in trouble. The mere thought of where he was heading had him rising to the occasion.

"Is he coming?" Fiona asked Heather as the latter descended into the hot water of the tub.

"Yep!" Heather answered as enthusiastically as she'd been asked. Tina grinned at the news as well. There were five of them in the tub, Cheryl and Mandy having decided that they preferred to have a tub with the other three rather than watch movies in their rooms with the other girls.

Tina pulled the cork on the first of the bottles of champagne that she'd brought and poured it into plastic cups for them celebrating their day. They'd finished the first bottle before their coach finally appeared. He came in wearing swim shorts and t-shirt with his towel clutched nervously in front of him. All five girls watched keenly as he pulled his t-shirt off before turning to join them in the tub. Heather and Tina exchanged a smiling glance as he lowered himself to the water. The evidence clearly suggested that he was 'happy' to be joining them.

"You girls really shouldn't be drinking in here," he advised them as Tina offered him a cup of champagne.

"Oh come on Mr D, we're all 18, we're allowed to!" Fiona declared indignantly. After managing to talk the chaperones into allowing them some time on their own, the last thing they wanted was their coach to spoil the fun.

"I didn't say you weren't allowed to, I said you shouldn't," Greg laughed. "The hot tub dehydrates you and the alcohol hits you all the harder, that's what I meant."

"Yeah maybe, but it feels good all the same," Cheryl giggled from across the tub "Besides, Tina won't let us have enough to risk our chances of playing badly tomorrow!"

Greg knew he'd lost this argument and just laughed as he laid his head back against the edge of the tub, closing his eyes for a moment. As his leg drifted up in the water a little, he felt flesh rubbing against it, sliding along the outside of his calf. Startled, he sat up again, looking around quickly to spot the culprit, but the girls continued to chat about the day's game and gave nothing away. They joked and chatted amiably, continuing to drink and getting gigglier. Greg joined in where he could and stayed away from the riskier topics during the conversation.

After 20 minutes, Cheryl announced that she'd had enough and that she was heading back to her room and Mandy decided to go with her, leaving Fiona, Tina and Heather with their coach.

"It's bloody warm in here," Fiona declared, moving into the newly created space and then standing up. Greg watched the water sluice off her tall slim body. She had barely any breasts to speak of, but her stomach was a washboard of muscle and her legs impossibly long and slender. He found himself noticing how tiny her bikini bottoms were. Bright yellow and very low in the hips, he was sure that she must have had to shave the top of her pubes just to keep them from showing they were so low cut. The way they were clinging to her, he wondered if she had any pubes at all. Fiona moved to sit on the edge of the tub, her legs dangling in the water. She was sitting directly opposite Greg giving him a view up between her long toned thighs to the crotch of her bikini as she adopted a less than lady-like pose.

"Isn't that a hot bikini Mr D?" Tina asked, embarrassing Greg as he realized he'd been caught staring. He blushed furiously and stammered a response trying not to sound too enthusiastic when all the bad Mr D inside him wanted to do was to jump her and rip it off with his teeth.

Heather, not wanting to be outdone agreed that it was a hot bikini and that the tub was just as hot as Fiona had said and stood up as well. Her bikini top had slipped somewhat in the water and as Greg's eyes followed the line of her top down to the tops of her breasts noticing that her nipples were barely contained. He didn't get to stare for long as Heather turned around and draped her top half out of the tub, leaning over to pour more champagne. Greg was now presented with the sight of Heather's hot little butt with her black bikini bottoms riding half way into the crack of her arse and the material clinging wetly to her pussy.

"Oh put it away," Tina laughed and reached across to slap her friend's bottom. The sound of skin on skin was like a rifle shot making Heather jump and giving Greg a chance to surreptitiously reach under the water to adjust his rapidly hardening cock in his shorts.

"Ow!" Heather complained. "That hurt." Tina laughed it off, calling her team-mate a baby, but Heather protested, "No, not the slap, but it feels as if I've pulled my butt muscle or something, right here." Her finger pointed to a spot on her butt, drawing three sets of eyes to watch.

"Where? Here?" Tina asked, moving across and placing two fingers on the spot. "Let me rub it, maybe that will help, we need you fit for tomorrow's game you know."

Greg finally gave in and allowed his eyes to become fixed on the point where Tina's fingers met Heather's buttock, kneading it slowly, the light playing off her wet black bikini bottoms as her friend's fingers indented them. His cock grew in solid twitches as he relaxed into watching Tina's elegant fingers and hearing Heather's soft appreciative moans.

"God that's it, just there," Heather moaned. Greg flexed his cock in his shorts, glad that the water obscured the full extent of his arousal from the teenage girls. Tina glanced back at her coach and smiled when she saw him staring, the beginnings of lust smoldering in his eyes. She deliberately moved her hand so that it cupped her friend's butt as she massaged the sore point, debating whether she would be brave enough to rub Heather's pussy while Greg watched. She wanted to make him horny, so horny that he would do anything, especially something that he wasn't supposed to. She fantasised about him pounding his hard cock into her while she screamed his name. Just thinking about set off an ache between her legs. She clamped them together as her desire flared deep inside.

"We should play Truth or Dare," Fiona suggested moments later when Tina had finished massaging her friend's bum.

"Hell yeah," Heather giggled, looking across to where Greg sat.

"Um, I think that might be my cue to bugger off," Greg laughed as the tipsy girls all turned to look at him.

"Oh come on Mr D, be a sport and play with us," Tina said grinning at him.

"Yeah, we'll play nicely with you," Heather added in a tone that suggested the opposite. Greg hesitated again. He realized that this was another one of those career-defining (or ending) moments. His head knew exactly what to do, but his aching cock was determined to undermine the decision. Blood won the battle. "Ah fuck it," he thought, 'let see where this ends up."

"What the hell, but if you cross the line, I'm out," Greg warned, settling back in his seat.

"Me first!" Heather declared and instantly rounded on their coach. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Greg declared.

"OK, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked him.

"Not at the moment, no." he noticed that all three of the girls seemed happier than was necessary with that answer. He glanced around at the young flesh that was surrounding him and wondered again where this could end up.

"Truth or Dare?" Tina said to Fiona, seizing the initiative.

"Truth," Fiona said, to a quick "Chicken!" from Heather.

"Ok then ... have you ever tongue kissed another girl?" Greg was surprised by the question particularly this early in the game. He also noticed Tina watching him intently as Fiona affirmed that she had in fact done so, colour quickly rising to her face.

"Truth or Dare?" Fiona quickly shot back at Heather.

"Dare," Heather said looking her in the eye whilst taking up her glass and draining the champagne from it.

"Ooooo," Fiona said, pretending to think long and hard about what it was that she might ask of her friend.

"Let's see, I dare you to do a pressed ham against that window for 20 seconds!" Heather laughed at first but clambered from the pool and walked over to the window. The tub was located in a private area of the hotel, but was 20 floors up and had windows looking out toward an office block across the narrow street. Currently they were all fogged up from the heat in the room.

"Can I just pull my bikini up my butt to do it?" Heather asked.

"Nu uh, pants down baby," Fiona laughed. Heather shrugged and reached behind herself, pulling the back of her bikini down over her butt and then bending forward as she thrust her tight little butt back against the window, squealing and complaining that the glass was cold. She held her arse there as Fiona and Tina slowly counted to 20, sipping on their champagne. Greg just watched, wondering what it would be like to be in an office across the street, imaging how hot it would be to see a cute girl's butt pressed against the window.

"and ... 20!" Tina declared and Heather half stepped, half jumped back into the warmth of the tub.

"Your turn to ask me, Mr D," Tina said, turning to face her coach. Greg asked the question, wondering what the hell he would ask Tina to respond to or answer. "Truth!" she replied. Greg would love to have asked her if she had ever kissed a girl, or swallowed cum, or any manner of things, but his conscience saved him.

"Have you ever deliberately thrown a volleyball game?" he asked. Heather and Fiona rolled their eyes at each other in response to the lame question.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers
123456...8