Tina and Her Volleyball Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers

After Fiona had cum, writhing and gasping against Heather's talented mouth, she slipped from the bed to put her clothes back on. As she was about to leave, Heather said quietly, "You forgot this," and held up the thong that had been left behind.

"Oops, well you just keep it, you can give it back to me later." She moved to the door and checked the hall as best she could before slipping out praying that she wasn't busted on her way back to her room.

Heather held the thong to her face, inhaling her friend's aroma before slipping it under her pillow. As she nodded off to sleep, she wondered how Mr Danes would react if he found it under his pillow.

--------------------------------

Heather awoke early before her alarm clock. Tina was sleeping soundly in the bed next to hers, like the dead solid sleeper that she was. Despite trying to roll over and go back to sleep, Heather was still awake 15 minutes later. She thought back over the activities of their trip so far and landed on the thought that she'd had just before going to bed. How would Mr D react if her thong was found under his pillow?

The more she thought about it more excited she got. She found her pussy was moistening with the thought also. In the end it was driving her so crazy that she hopped out of bed and rummaged around in the dark until she produced a thong from her luggage. Slipping the thong as well as a t-shirt on, she crept over to the door that connected their rooms and cautiously turned the handle. It opened and she was then able to try the second door that opened directly into his room fully expecting that by now it would be locked. After all, she was sure the maids would check these things as part of their daily routine.

She was surprised when it was still unlocked and with her heart pounding Heather cracked the door open and held her breath as she peered into the gloom. She was suddenly worried that Greg may have arisen early to start planning for the day but relieved to find that he appeared to be sound asleep in his bed. She crept closer, placing each foot carefully and slowly lowering her weight onto it before stepping forward until she could see that he was indeed fast asleep, a pillow clutched to him as he snuggled under the blankets. She hesitated, wanting to pull back the covers, tempted to take a good look at his cock, perhaps even touch it, but she decided that she was pushing things far enough as it was.

She slipped her thong down her legs after massaging the crotch into her wet pussy, and then very carefully slipped it under his pillow, watching the pink cotton disappear into its new home. Then as carefully as she came back in, she made her way out again, closing the door behind her.

She sat on her bed, looking across at Tina, then the clock. There was 10 minutes until the alarm was supposed to go off and she decided that that wouldn't be too much of an imposition. She slipped her t-shirt back off and carefully climbed into Tina's bed. Tina was facing away from her and so she snuggled in behind her, pressing her tits against her friend's back and slipping a hand around her, under her tank top and over her breast. Tina gave a sleepy, appreciative moan as she began to stir.

"How early?" she asked groggily.

"10 minutes," Heather whispered, her hand gently caressing her friend's tit.

"Mmm, perfect, just hold me though," Tina replied. Heather happily did just that until the alarm did go off 10 minutes later. It was all business then with a few attempted minor distractions as the girls got ready for the second day of the tournament.

------------------

Greg's alarm went off around the same time as the girls next door and he stretched out in the bed for a few moments before throwing back the covers and heading to the shower. As he showered, he contemplated the strategy for the day, which somehow led him to thinking about hot butts in lycra shorts and the previous evening in the tub. He stiffened in response and spent some time soaping his cock, stroking it into full hardness. He placed one hand against the wall of the shower and continued to work himself into a state of solid arousal. He denied himself an orgasm, needing to get on with the day. Once dressed, he headed down to breakfast where the early risers were busy stoking their competitive fires with a good healthy start to the day.

"Sleep well Mr Danes?" Heather asked him sweetly as he joined her, Tina, Susan, Fiona and Alice at the table. "Any dreams you care to share?" Heather teased.

"Er, no, none at all actually," he laughed to some good-natured teasing from the girls at the table.

"You know, I dreamt that I lost my thong," Heather said to Tina who gave her a strange look. "It was really weird ..."

"Now really isn't the time Heather," Greg interrupted conscious of their public surroundings.

"Oh fine, I'll tell you girls later when Mr Straight-laces over here isn't around," Heather said, poking her tongue out at him. Greg just laughed and shook his head.

They finished their breakfast and discussed tactics for a while before Greg headed back to his room to grab what he'd need for the day. As he picked up his gear from around the room, he noticed a flash of pink under his pillow. Grunting with surprise, he flipped the pillow out of the way to reveal a hot pink cotton thong. He picked it up between two fingers and inspected it looking for some clues as to its owner though not really expecting to find a name tag on it.

His first thought was that perhaps Barbara had left it there, God knows how, but then his attention immediately focused on the conversation at breakfast and the fact that Heather had said to everyone that she'd dreamt about losing her thong. Was she a sleepwalker? If she were, how would she have gotten into his room? He looked across at the door between their rooms and the penny dropped. He hadn't checked it at all and assumed up until now that it would be locked. He walked over and tried it. The door on his side opened and he tried the handle to the next room. It turned easily and he pushed it slightly just to confirm that it would open before he closed both doors again.

He was about to lock his, but decided with a strange and wicked thought that he would leave it as was. It was that same part of him that had let him go to the hot tub against his better judgment. That same part that had allowed him to play truth dare torture. The part of him that now wanted to go into that room and fuck those two young students he knew were sharing the room or even go rummage in their luggage to check their underwear.

He tried to put it out of his mind as he grabbed the rest of what he needed for the day and headed down to the team bus. The girls came down in their haphazard groups and after Barbara and Anna joined them, he closed the door and set off to the tournament. The mood on the drive was positive and the girls really applied themselves during the warm up. That was taken into the first match and despite dropping a set, the girls carried off a well earned victory.

During the break between their first and second games, the team watched their rivals, taking notes and looking for weaknesses. Heather managed to position herself next to Greg, making sure to stand up occasionally and stretch, knowing that she was thrusting her butt closer to his face. She hadn't bothered putting track pants on as it was quite warm in the gym and anyway, she knew that her butt looked awesome in her tiny lycra shorts.

"You ok Heather?" Greg asked after one of her stretches. "You don't normally seem to stretch this much, have you hurt something?"

"Oh, I'm just a bit tight is all, nothing a bit of a massage wouldn't help," she suggested.

"Well I'm sure we can find someone around here to do that for you," Greg offered, starting to look around the hall for medical staff.

"It's not that serious, you could do it for me," Heather said, trying hard not to blush as she blurted it out.

"I guess so, where exactly is it tight?" Greg asked. Heather raised her butt cheek off the bench seat and indicated the point just above the bottom of her shorts leg, right where the tidy curve of her butt began. She noticed that Greg visibly swallowed before answering and she felt a quick flutter between her thighs.

"Er, well maybe we should find someone else then," Greg stated.

"Oh come on, it won't take long," Heather all but pleaded. Greg had a sudden flash of a pink thong in his mind and recalled the memory of seeing Heather in the spa, Tina's fingers pressing into that tight butt and then later, Heather standing up in the water naked, her hard nipples begging for attention.

"Ok," he sighed, "But we shouldn't do it here."

"Well let's find somewhere more private then," Heather grinned.

"Not too private mind you, I've got a job I don't want to lose."

"But I'd be so worth losing it for," Heather teased as she led him off the bleachers. Greg declined to comment, not wanting to reveal that he'd been thinking similar thoughts. He followed her to an area in one of the side halls where Heather was able to lay herself out on some stacked gym mats. She lay face down and Greg stood beside her, staring at the perfect little 18 year old butt, almost too scared to touch. There were some other teams in the hall practicing, but they weren't anywhere very close.

"It doesn't work if you just stare at it," Heather laughed after a few moments. Greg coughed and asked again where the pain was. Heather reached behind her and indicated and Greg nervously began to massage Heather's arse, his cock hardening instantly as he felt how firm her butt was.

"Oh that feels good," Heather breathed huskily as his fingers kneaded her butt. She was tickled that her half-baked scheme had worked, faking a minor injury to get close to him. She could feel her pussy reacting, her juices starting to seep into the thong she was wearing imagining how good it would be if his fingers were to reach upwards to the place between her thighs. She knew he wouldn't do it though and so tried another tack to see what he would do. As she lay there, she moved her left hand out from her body towards her coach and sure enough, after a short movement came up against his hard cock. Greg flinched and jumped back.

"Ok, I think that might be enough," he said surprised and embarrassed by the hand brushing against his erection. Deep down he knew that she had meant to do that. Deeper down he admitted that he didn't want to stop.

"A bit more please Mr D?" Heather begged. "It's almost perfect now."

Greg stared at the lycra clad butt in front of him. He could see where the line of her thong disappeared between her butt cheeks. He could imagine her bald pussy lips pressed into that thin strip of fabric. His hands reached out to massage her again. He tried to do so without standing too close to the mats, but it was too awkward and again he found himself moving closer, thighs pressed against the edge of the mats, his cock rising above the level of the stack.

Heather gave him a moment or two to relax before again moving her hand. This time though she wasn't subtle, she turned her hand palm outward and reached for him, closing her hand over her coach's cock. He didn't flinch away too quickly, scared that unwanted attention would be drawn to them. It gave Heather just long enough to actually stroke him through his track pants.

"Heather, no," he managed.

"But it feels so good Mr D," she said, glancing up over her shoulder at him with a smile. He desperately wanted to let her keep going, but instead, put his hand on hers and firmly but reluctantly removed it from his cock.

"You had better get back to the team Heather," he said and turned and made his way to the other exit, hoping no one would notice the massive boner that he was sporting.

Rather than return to the team, Heather went to the toilets where she sat down in a stall with her pants around her ankles and rubbed her soaked pussy furiously. She was sure that if anyone had walked in they'd have smelt her sex the minute the door opened. She'd wanted to cum but heard a muffled announcement over the PA. She couldn't make it out but was worried that the next round of the tournament was being announced. She rushed back out to find that the rest of the team was assembling to warm up on the court. She quickly joined them and tried to focus. She looked over at Mr Danes but he kept his distance from her and would not meet her gaze.

The game was hard fought and the girls triumphed in the end. The results so far put them through to the finals the following day regardless of whether they won or lost their final match. They wanted to go through with a win, but would take any entrance to the finals seeing they'd come expecting not to be in them at all. They narrowly lost their final game for the day and would have to face off against the favourites the following morning. Everyone was exhausted and feeling the tension as they made their way back to the hotel and ate a quiet dinner.

With the girls feeling the pressure of having made it to the finals, there was no difficultly in getting them off to their rooms by curfew and Heather knew that there was no point trying to get Tina to get up to anything that night.

Barbara on the other hand saw it as a perfect opportunity. She finished checking that all the girls were where they were supposed to be, before quietly knocking on the last door of the hallway...Greg's.

"Oh hi Barbara, is everything alright? Everyone where they are supposed to be?" Greg asked.

"Well almost," she said, noting the look of concern that quickly shadowed his face. "Oh don't worry all the girls are, its just you me and Anna that aren't."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that the girls are all settled, it's our second to last night and you look so stressed that we thought you could use a drink. Anna and I are on our way to the bar ... which is where we belong and you should be coming too," she announced. Greg happily agreed, knowing that if he didn't he would sit in his room and worry about today's events and what was going to happen in the morning. He could easily afford a couple of drinks before he went down that path.

A couple of drinks turned out to be several more than he expected as he relaxed and enjoyed the company of the two older women. Barbara was absolutely shameless in her flirting and Anna was a perfect foil with her sharp wit. In the end the barman informed them that he needed to close the bar. Greg was going to head back to his room, but Barbara told him that she and Anna had a bottle of Vodka and invited him to join them. By this time, Greg was a bit horny and a bit drunk and a poorer than usual judge against wrong choices, so he happily agreed to have 'just one' with the two women.

As they walked back to their room, Barbara slipped her arm around his waist, holding him close as they walked behind Anna. Anna was wearing a tight black skirt and midnight blue top and the movement of her arse was mesmerising.

"Isn't it fabulous?" Barbara asked.

"What?" Greg responded, dragged from his admiration of the bottom.

"Anna's bum. Its just divine isn't it?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," Greg agreed enthusiastically though realizing he'd been busted staring yet again.

"She likes to have it spanked you know," Barbara leant over to whisper this confidentially in Greg's ear with a smile as her hand wandered down to his butt, grabbing a firm cheek.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she likes it spanked HARD," Barbara said, slapping her hand against his cheek drawing a yelp of surprise. Anna turned at the door to their room and smiled back at them.

"Whipped is good too," she said with a laugh letting them know she had heard the exchange. Greg wondered what he was getting himself in for as he entered the room.

Anna went to organize a round of drinks whilst Barbara kicked of her red pumps and dragged the bottom of her blouse out from her tight pants. Greg stood and watched, admiring the glimpses of her shape that the movement revealed. Barbara then undid the fastener and slid down the zipper.

"Hope you don't mind me getting comfortable?" she said with a smile looking over at Greg.

"Er, not at all," Greg said. With that Barbara slid her pants from her legs, briefly revealing a black satin thong before her blouse fell down and hid it from view, leaving her long legs bare underneath the hem of her blouse.

"Excellent," Barbara said as she accepted a drink from Anna. Anna passed one to Greg as well and kicked off her own black heels.

"You should get comfy too Greg," Barbara said with a sly grin. Greg removed his shoes and kicked them over by the door.

"That's your idea of comfortable?" Barbara teased.

"Close enough," Greg replied, drinking from his cup.

"Not for me," Barbara laughed, moving closer to him, lifting her blouse to show off her thong-clad pussy. "I mean what if you were to get a big fat erection; wouldn't those jeans be a little tight?"

With that she put her drink down and danced seductively before him, her hands roaming over her tits, squeezing, teasing. She turned and bent, running a hand down one long leg, presenting her still firm butt to him as he stared at the sight of the thong splitting it and barely covering her pussy. He noticed that her lips appeared devoid of hair. It was certainly enough to get his cock hardening, especially when she undid all but one button of her blouse as she turned back to face him, showing hints of the black lace bra that barely contained her tits.

There were two beds in the room and Greg had sat down on the edge of the queen sized one. Barbara knelt down and ran a hand up his thigh. "Uncomfortable yet?" she said, her hand sliding all the way up to caress his hard cock, stroking up and down, crushing it against him, feeling it harden beneath the assertive attention. Greg looked to Anna for some kind of help, but she just smiled at him as she sat on the single bed opposite him, ensuring that she could get a good view of what Barbara was up to.

"Um, yes, you're right it is a bit uncomfortable now," Greg said, looking down at Barbara, his eyes flicking from her face to her hand that had grabbed his cock knowing he was lost and that any pretense at resistance was just that.

"Well then, it must be time for them to come off then," Barbara replied. "Anna, I think we need some shots." Anna smiled and jumped back up, fetching the promised bottle of vodka from the freezer of the small bar fridge along with three shot glasses. She sat on the bed and poured, handing the first to Greg and the second to Barbara before keeping the third.

"Cheers," Barbara said, tossing hers straight down. Anna raised her glass to Greg and tossed it back and Greg joined them.

"Now stand up while you have another," Barbara said, taking his glass from him and passing it back to Anna along with her own. Greg decided that having gone this far, he may as well go all the way and got to his feet. Barbara grabbed for his belt and undid it before attacking his jeans and pulling them all the way down his legs, dragging his boxers with them. His rock hard cock was now fully revealed to them.

"Mmm quite impressive, just as I'd hoped. Isn't this a lovely cock Anna?" Barbara said, turning to ensure that Anna had a good view.

"Truly a fine specimen," Anna said with a grin as she handed a shot glass back to Greg. Barbara took Greg's cock in one hand and her shot of vodka in the other, then she tilted his cock down so that it was pointing to the floor and positioned her mouth beneath it as she trickled her shot down his cock, drinking the vodka from it. As the last of it dripped into her mouth, she lifted her head, her mouth closing over Greg's cock. This final act drew a moan from him as her lips slid up his length and then back again until the head of it popped from her mouth audibly.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers
1...345678