Tina and Her Volleyball Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,958 Followers

"Time for your shot Anna," Barbara said, moving aside to make room for Anna.

"You know the rules," Anna said as she knelt beneath the cock that Barbara pointed at her mouth.

"Of course," Barbara replied, taking Anna's shot and pouring it down Greg's cock and into her friend's mouth. Greg watched, waiting for Anna to suck him like Barbara had, but she simply sat back on the bed after swallowing the vodka.

"Rules?" Greg asked.

"Yes, rules," Barbara said. "Anna is married so she has some particular rules of engagement for this sort of thing. She won't suck or fuck a guy or let him penetrate her with his cock, but she likes to watch."

"Um, ok," Greg said, a little bemused, "and if I don't like being watched?"

"You're a guy, trust me you'll like it," Barbara laughed. "You'll be so busy enjoying yourself, you won't even notice."

She took his cock back into her mouth, sucking him as deep as she possibly could until most of his cock was trapped in her mouth. She put her hands on his butt and pushed her head down further until she gagged on his length in her throat. She shook her head and then released him with a gasp, saliva hanging between her mouth and his cock.

"Oh fuck," Greg said.

"You'd better believe it," Barbara replied, pushing him back on the bed and climbing over him, stopping to suck his cock some more, her head pistoning up and down. She took a break and held him in her hand against his stomach and sucked a testicle into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it before switching to the other, her tongue teasing the bit of skin between his ball sack and his anus. Happy that he was now fully erect, Barbara straddled him, her thong-clad pussy grinding down on his cock as she undid the sole remaining button of her blouse. Greg stared up at her as she threw it to one side of the room and then ran her hands over his chest, dragging her nails over his skin. She didn't draw blood, but it was hard enough that Greg gasped in shock. A sudden movement from Anna distracted Greg's gaze from Barbara's bra clad tits as she moved up to stand behind her friend.

Greg wondered what was happening and then saw Barbara's bra loosen around her tits and then fall away. Anna had released the clasp and then removed it. Greg found himself staring again as he took in Barbara's tits, admiring the long hard nipples and dark areole, wanting to take one in his mouth and suck on it. His hands moved to cup her tits, but Anna had beaten him to it. He felt his hard cock grow even harder as he saw the other woman's hands on Barbara's skin. Greg could feel Barbara moving her hips in little circles on his cock, her thong creating a delicious friction on him and he felt the sudden need to penetrate her.

Reading his mind, Barbara reached between her legs and grabbed his cock, lifting it from his stomach as she lifted herself. With a deft movement, the thong was displaced side ways and she slid his firm cock between her welcoming pussy lips, lifting and dropping in quick succession until he was buried to the hilt in her velvet warmth. She ground down on him, making small circles of her hips again causing Greg to thrust his butt up at her, driving his cock deep into her pussy.

Anna sat down on the bed to watch, enjoying seeing Greg's hard cock spearing into her friend. Barbara leaned forward and kissed him, crushing her tits against his chest as Anna moved behind them taking in the different angle. She ran her hands over Barbara's butt, squeezing her cheeks and drawing appreciative moans. She knelt down and ran her tongue over her friend's puckered little hole. Barbara whispered to Greg as she kissed him, "Anna's licking my bum, its so fucking good!"

Greg nearly lost his load at the thought. "You want to see that, don't you?" Barbara giggled. Barbara told Anna that she was going to suck her own juices from Greg's cock, enjoying his reaction as she said the words.

Barbara changed position and removed her thong completely. She spun around, taking Greg's cock in her mouth as she presented her pussy to his face. Greg growled as his cock was consumed again. He looked in admiration at the glistening smooth curve of her swollen lips and savoured the aroma of her arousal. He lifted his head and licked, tasting her musky flavour.

He became conscious of some movement and realised that Anna had climbed onto the bed above his head. He paused in his licking to look up at her, seeing that she had stripped down to her underwear, a matching sheer white set. She grinned down at him and then spread her friend's butt cheeks with her hands before lowering her face between them, her tongue snaking out and flicking and teasing Barbara's butt hole again. Greg watched in fascination as her tongue flickered back and forth and then slipped down to stab between her pussy lips. Greg wished he could slide up just a bit, knowing that then her tits would be right in his face, but contented himself with watching her tonguing Barbara's arse as he simultaneously was licking her pussy and clit.

Barbara was groaning with his cock in her mouth, deep guttural sounds that sent reverberations through his cock as she sucked him. He could feel her pushing her pussy and butt hole back against the two tongues that were pleasuring her and felt the intensity building in his balls. When Barbara grabbed his nut suck with her hand and squeezed whilst sucking him he almost lost it again. Then she moved a finger from there to his anus, tickling it lightly before pushing at his bum hole as she enveloped his cock completely in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" he cried out, his balls suddenly releasing their pent up energy, cum spurting straight down Barbara's throat. Barbara swallowed greedily as the first jet of his hot seed shot down her gullet and then held him in her mouth as he continued to empty his balls. When he was finished, she clambered off of him with her mouth closed. Greg watched, wondering what was going on. To his surprise, Anna stood at the end of the bed and Barbara stood on the foot of it, towering over her. As he watched, Barbara lowered her face to meet Anna's. Anna opened her mouth as Barbara closed in and Greg gasped audibly as he saw his cum flow from Barbara's mouth into Anna's just before their lips closed together and they kissed hungrily. He'd never seen two girls do that before and couldn't believe how much it turned him on!

"Holy shit!" he said as he saw them with their cummy tongues buried in each other's mouths. When the broke apart, Barbara grinned at him and Anna explained.

"It may seem a silly line to draw, but if I can say to my husband that no cock has passed my lips, nor cum in me or on me, nor entered any hole in my body, then to me that's faithful enough. If he ever asks if I've been with another woman, well I'll have to decide whether it will excite him enough to tell the truth. Fair bet he's not going to ask if I've eaten any cum from someone else who's just sucked a guy off. "

"Well, they're your rules and your relationship," Greg said happily, "I just feel lucky I got to see that, man it was hot!"

"Well don't think we're finished with you yet!" Barbara said, moving over to take his cock into her mouth again. "Its such a pity you won't get to suck this Anna, I know you'd love to."

"Well that's my choice," Anna grinned, moving close and allowing her hands to roam over her friend's body as she worked to return Greg's cock to a more useful state.

"Have you ever been tied up Greg?" Barbara asked.

"Um no, I haven't," he said, feeling a little nervous.

"Oooh, then maybe we can expand your horizons a little more," Barbara suggested.

"Um I dunno," he replied.

"Tie me up," Anna said, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Well if you're going to volunteer," Barbara responded enthusiastically.

"Just remember my limits," she said, turning to Greg. "That means that you can touch me with your hands and mouth, but nothing else. Understand?"

Greg perked up at the thought that he could do a bit more than sit this one out and watch. Anna stretched languorously on the bed, stretching her arms up with her hands together and spreading her legs. Greg could see a thin landing strip of pubic hair through her sheer white panties, but it appeared that her lips themselves were bare. Barbara went to a bag in the corner of the room and retrieved some short lengths of rope. Greg's head spun somewhat at the thought that they were this well prepared. He guessed it was probably going to go that way whether he was there or not. He found the thought incredibly erotic and his cock began to harden again as he looked at her.

Anna noticed his reaction and smiled at him. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he grinned as Barbara secured her second ankle after pulling her panties off. Greg experimented as Barbara stepped back to admire her handiwork by reaching out a hand to gently caress one of Anna's breasts.

"No, that's no good Greg," Barbara said to him. "When she's all tied up like this you have to take advantage of her, not do what she'd let you do anyway."

With that she reached to Anna's other breast and gripped her nipple between thumb and finger, pulling and distending it, stretching it away from her chest, drawing a gasp from Anna. Greg found his cock reacting as he saw what Barbara was doing and noted the look of pleasure that flashed over Anna's face. He copied what the other woman was doing, surprised at just how hard he had to pull to get the nipple as far away from Anna's chest as Barbara had. They were both then holding her nipples and Barbara started to roll hers between thumb and finger, telling Greg to do the same.

"You like that, don't you? You horny bitch," Barbara snarled to Anna.

"Fuck yes," Anna replied. Barbara reached out with her other hand and slapped her fingers down on her mound, right at the bottom of the landing strip, just above her pussy lips. Anna moaned her appreciation and Greg watched as the hand slapped down several more times.

"Suck on her nipple Greg," Barbara said, releasing her grip.

Greg leant over and sucked on Anna's nipple, enjoying how hard and erect it was after the savage pulling it had received. He pulled at it with his lips and then, remembering what he'd been told, experimented with using his teeth to capture and pull at the nipple, getting an urgent response from Anna. He looked down toward Anna's pussy and saw that Barbara had moved between her legs and was licking and sucking at her friend's clit. Greg moved from one nipple to the other, back and forth, using his teeth and lips, sucking and pulling as he watched Barbara devour her friend's pussy.

It wasn't long until Anna was writhing all over the bed under the oral attention that she was receiving, but just as she seemed to reach a point where she was going to cum, Barbara stopped and told Greg to do the same. He stepped back, cock stiff and erect and surveyed Anna's body. Her nipples were rock hard, her face flushed and her pussy glistening. Her chest rose and fell with the deep breaths that she was taking.

"Ahh. So cruel," she grinned up the two of them.

"No, that's not cruel, we haven't got anywhere near cruel yet," Barbara promised her. She told Greg to kneel beside Anna's head and then she moved to the other side of the bed.

"I know how much you want to suck this big fat cock," Barbara said to her, stroking Greg as his erection hovered inches above her face. "You loved his cum, didn't you and I know you want to suck it straight from the source. Pity that you have those silly rules though."

With that, she sucked Greg's cock into her mouth right over her friend's face so that she would have an uninhibited view. Noisily she slurped her way up and down his erection, pushing her mouth as far down as she could, holding him all but lodged in her throat until she gagged a little. When she pulled her mouth off him, saliva strung out from the tip of his dick, hanging between her mouth and his cock until it dripped right into Anna's mouth. Anna was licking her lips as she watched and swallowed the saliva as well. Greg couldn't believe these two women. He thought this sort of thing only ever happened in pornos.

Barbara kept sucking him again and again, gagging and slurping as Anna watched, her tongue constantly flicking out from her mouth as if really wanting his cock. Barbara slipped Greg's cock from her mouth and stroked her hand over it's wet length, feeling the smooth skin slip between her fingers before she grabbed hold of it and slapped it downward, smacking it against Anna's lips. Anna squealed as the hard cock smacked against her face and Barbara slapped her with it a couple more times before giving it another long suck.

"I think you should taste her Greg," Barbara said, "while I give her tongue something to play with. Don't let her cum though".

Greg moved down the bed and put his face between Anna's legs, his tongue dipping tentatively between her incredibly wet lips. Her juices were seeping freely from her pussy, down over her anus and he enjoyed sliding his tongue up over her hard little clit. He took a moment to watch Barbara squat over her friend's face, lowering her pussy onto Anna's mouth. He saw Anna's tongue spear into Barbara's pussy as she ground down on her.

He kept licking and Barbara encouraged him as well as instructed him on how to really tease Anna. He pulled her lips with his teeth and flicked his tongue down to the bottom of her slit, even teasing her anus a bit, slick as it was with pussy juice. He sucked her clit and the whole time Barbara was grinding on Anna's face, her fingers pulling at her nipples as well. He saw Barbara play with her clit with her fingers as she drove her pussy down on her friend's face and then Barbara shook with a powerful orgasm. When she slipped aside, Anna's face was glistening with Barbara's juices.

"Go on, make me cum Greg," Anna begged as Barbara lay beside her recovering.

"Don't you dare," Barbara said to him. "I'm going to fuck her and make her cum, this bit's not for you."

She rolled from the bed and returned to the bag. Greg raised his eyebrows when he saw her pull a strap on dildo from within its confines. She put it on with practiced ease and was in short order standing with a fake cock protruding out in front of her.

"Wow, that's a bit unexpected," Greg said.

"Well that's what makes us so much fun!" Barbara grinned at him.

She motioned him to one side to just watch while she worked her way between Anna's legs and positioned the head of the toy at the entrance to her pussy. She thrust her hips forward, pushing and Greg leant over and watched the toy disappear between Anna's lips, sliding slowly deeper and deeper as Barbara wiggled and thrust until it was buried inside. Greg stood with his cock hard at attention, enjoying seeing the two women together, liking the way that their breasts crushed together. When Barbara leaned forward to kiss her friend with the toy deep in her pussy, he wasn't quite sure what was expected.

"Get behind here," Barbara said, "and stick that cock inside me and fuck me."

That was all the prompting he needed and he quickly moved around behind so that he could slide his hard cock inside Barbara's pussy again, even as she did the same to Anna with the fake cock. They continued in this manner for a while before Barbara decided it was time to switch things around. Greg moved out of the way and Barbara extricated herself from Anna. She untied the restraints that held Anna's legs splayed open. Her hands then moved to her friend's hips and rolled her over, her wrists twisting in the ropes that held her to the head of the bed. Barbara moved her into a doggy position, letting her rest on her elbows and forearms before moving behind to slide the strap on back into her pussy before reaching to grab some lube she'd left on the bedside table when she revealed the strap-on. She squirted it out over her fingers and he watched while Barbara played her lubricated fingers over and around Anna's anus before squirting more lube over her puckered hole. Greg watched in fascination as Barbara slowly started to work the toy into Anna's arse. Anna moaned and groaned as the toy speared into her tight passage and began pushing back eagerly, encouraging deeper penetration.

"Get under there and lick her," Barbara commanded.

Greg worked out how he could achieve this for a moment before laying on his back and sliding under her stomach as if to move into a 69 position, his eyes drawn to Anna's slick lips. He could see her pleasure seeping from between them even as lube drizzled from her anus as the toy slid in and out. He was treated with a perfect view of Barbara's pussy as well where he could see it outlined between the straps of the toy. Greg started licking Anna's pussy, working his tongue over her clit as her arse was penetrated with Barbara's fake cock.

"Ok, Ok" Barbara said after a while. "No cum for her yet."

Greg slithered out from under the two girls and Anna almost yelled her disappointment at having been so close to cumming and being denied yet again. Barbara slid the toy from her bum and went to the bathroom where she washed it before returning. Anna smiled at Greg and rolled back onto her back. She started to plead with him into helping her to cum before Barbara returned. Barbara caught them and slapped her tit in admonishment before fixing the strap-on around Anna's hips.

"It's all about me again," she said to Greg as she mounted the toy, slipping it inside her pussy and bending over her friend to kiss her again. "How about you fuck my arse now lover," she suggested, handing him the lube.

Greg moved behind her and squirted lube over his cock and massaged it around her hole before gradually easing it inside, filling her second hole. Barbara let out a low howl as she was filled completely and Greg started working his cock in and out of her arse as she rode the toy strapped to Anna. Greg couldn't believe what was happening and Barbara's tight, slick arse and the feeling of the hard toy rubbing him through the wall of her cunt was enough to cause him to explode again. His cock started throbbing and pumped its second load of warm goo deep into Barbara's rectum.

He leaned forward on her back for a moment completely spent before he felt her expel his softening cock from her arse. He fell sideways and rested on the bed looking at both of these amazing women. Barbara detached herself from the toy and removed it from Anna, bending forward to lick her pussy until she was finally given the release that she'd been craving. Greg watched intently as she exploded, legs shaking with the power of her delayed orgasm.

-----------------------

Heather awoke during the night in the small hours and could hear Tina snoring softly in the next bed. She thought about her thong that she'd left in Greg's room the day before and how she'd managed to grab his cock at the tournament. It had felt so naughty but so good to touch him, he felt rock hard and well sized. She really now wanted to see it properly and see if she could get him to fuck her. Her fingers drifted down between her legs, teasing herself as she imagined his well-muscled body looming over her as he thrust his hard cock between her legs, pushing it deep inside her pussy.

"He's just in the next room, sleeping soundly," she thought to herself and wondered exactly how soundly he did sleep. On an impulse, she slipped from her bed and padded over to the door between their rooms, carefully turning the handle and opening first the door on their side and then the other. She could hear him breathing deeply and steadily and she carefully worked her way across the room to stand alongside his bed. She could see in the dim light that the covers had bunched around his waist as he lay on his side. As Heather watched him, she reached a hand up to massage her ample tit through her t-shirt, the other drifting down to rub her thong against her wet slit. She stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity before making a decision.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,958 Followers
1...345678