Tina and Her Volleyball Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers

Greg gave up any pretext of responsibility at this point and decided that if this hot young girl wanted to fuck him so bad, he was going to enjoy the experience. His hands went to her small breasts, loving the feel of their firmness as they moved over the ribs beneath, her hard little nipples begging for attention. Tina sat up, giving him room to play with them, smiling down at her coach, her hips still moving on him, loving how hard and stiff his cock felt beneath her. She let him play for a few more moments before deciding that she needed to suck him.

Greg watched as Tina slithered down his body until her face was at his crotch. Her hand wrapped around his erection and pumped it gently, feeling it for the first time, stroking and rubbing, her finger rubbing at a drop of pre-cum that formed in the little slit at the top. Then her tongue flicked out across it before her lips descended over the head and engulfed him. Greg groaned as she enthusiastically started to suck at him. He tangled his hands in her hair as her head moved up and down, her lips sliding over his smooth skin, her saliva glistening on his shaft in the light of the room.

"Fuck me Mr D," Tina whispered to him between sucks. "I want you to fuck me with this lovely cock." Greg could only growl in response as she sucked him hard and deep into her mouth. With a grin, she stopped and moved beside him on the bed, inviting him to do as she'd asked. Greg rolled over to the dominant position and kissed at her breasts, sucking on her tight nipples as his hands pulled at her bikini. He slid down her as he dragged them over her legs, kissing and licking all the while. He kissed her mound, the insides of her thighs and threatened to lick her pussy, but teased her by not doing so. With the bikini off, he moved the other way though, back toward her pussy again and this time when he reached her, his tongue licked eagerly up along her slit. Tina parted her legs invitingly as he worked at her pussy, licking, sucking, nibbling. She pulled her nipples, telling him she wanted more, that she needed him, needed his big cock splitting her.

Greg moved again until his cock was rubbing at her pussy and he thrust. Tina pushed against him as she felt her pussy part to welcome him and she moaned as the top of his cock speared inside. Then he pulled back a little and thrust again, driving his cock all the way inside, filling her young pussy with his hard cock.

"Oh GOD!" Tina cried out as she felt him fill her. "Fuck me Mr D, fuck me hard!"

Greg began thrusting at her pussy, driving himself into her. Tina encouraged him with every stroke, demanding that he fuck her harder, faster. He could hear his balls slapping against her bum as he rammed into her over and again. He grunted and groaned, pumping and pumping, Tina with her legs spread wide to receive him until she told him she wanted it doggy style.

"Fuck me from behind, ram it into me!"

They adjusted positions quickly and Tina was on her hands and knees, Greg behind her, driving his cock back inside her pussy. He pumped her like a machine and Tina was soon crying out at the pleasure that was coursing through her body. She felt her orgasm bloom and then explode within her, collapsing on the bed as she shuddered. Greg kept pumping, needing to release the tension and seed that had built within. With a cry he did exactly that, cumming hard, filling her pussy with spray after spray of his warm cum.

"I told you we could do it," Tina laughed a little later, still on his bed, cum oozing from her pussy lips.

"I know we can, it's that we shouldn't, that's the difference," Greg sighed, "if it ever gets mentioned, I can lose more than my job.

"Well don't worry, because I won't tell a soul," Tina said, smiling and kissing him, hand going to his cock to stroke him some more. "But that means I have to leave you."

She got off the bed and pulled her bikini on, picked up the towel she'd brought from the pool room. She went back out through her own room, blowing him a kiss before running back to join the team.

"Where have you been?" Heather asked of her when she was back there. The other girls had quieted down somewhat at this point, some having left to do their own thing, others just enjoying the water. Everyone seemed to have dressed again as well.

"I needed to release some tension," Tina said to her friend.

"What? And you did it without me?" Heather demanded.

"Well you were busy and I didn't want everyone to know. I didn't want to say, 'Hey everyone I'm just off to frig myself, see you soon!'" she laughed.

"Frig yourself? Yeah right, don't think I'm that dumb, you fucked Mr D, didn't you!" Heather accused her, advancing on her in the water.

"What? No!" Tina replied.

"Yeah, you can't lie to me," Heather responded, "I can't believe you'd do it without me!"

"Oh come on, you know what he's like, as if he'd let me," Tina said adamantly "Do you think two girls hitting on him at the same time would work better?

"Don't know 'til you try," Heather pouted. Tina reached out and tweaked her friend's nipples.

"Don't worry, tonight I'll be sure to give you the orgasm you so richly deserve."

"Promise?" Heather replied happily, her hands reaching to pull her friend closer.

"Promise," Tina replied, kissing Heather.

"Yay!"

Later that night, Tina did exactly that for her friend, using her fingers, tongue, even the vibrator that Heather had brought with her to give her friend a body rocking orgasm.

She woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee and so climbed out of bed and found the bathroom. It was on the way back she again thought of Tina's absence and how well it timed with Greg's disappearance from the pool. She looked at the adjoining doors and decided it was her turn.

Moments later she was in her coach's room, the doors closed behind her as she advanced on her coach's bed. She pulled the covers carefully from him and then worked his flaccid cock from his boxers, extracting it through the fly. Then she lowered her head and started sucking. Greg's cock started to come alive even as he stirred in his sleep. By the time he was awake enough to question what was going on, it was almost fully hard and Heather was slurping enthusiastically.

"Wha ...? Who..?" Greg managed to stammer out.

"Shhh," Heather responded, barely interrupting her sucking of his cock. Greg tried to prise open his sleepy eyes enough to work out what was going on. Had Tina snuck back into his room? He didn't think so because the hair wasn't right, it was short and much too dark to be Tina's blonde head.

"Heather?" he asked hoping he'd guessed right.

"Hi Mr D," Heather smiled. She lifted her head and crawled up his body, her large tits swinging free of restraint from her chest. Greg's cock twitched as they dragged across his body, hinting at size and weight.

"What are you doing Heather?" Greg said stupidly, but failed to act physically to stop her, even as she leaned in and kissed at his neck.

"I'm going to fuck you Mr D. I know you fucked Tina, so there's no way I'm letting you go without having you too."

"She told you?" Greg asked in disbelief.

"Ha, I knew it!" Heather said, "No she denied it, but I could tell she was lying!"

She kissed her teacher, pushing his head back into his pillow with the force of her desire. Greg knew that there was no point trying to deny the fact now, or trying to put Heather off what she wanted. He could feel her bare pussy grinding down on his cock and given how bad she seemed to want him, he decided once again to just go with it. Hell if she was prepared to grab his cock at the volleyball tournament, there could well be less risk in keeping her happy rather than pissing her off!

"Your cock feels so hard down there Mr D," Heather said.

"Probably because it woke up in your mouth," he replied, reaching for her tits.

"Well even as wet as I am it wasn't likely to go in my pussy in its sleepy state," Heather laughed. She reached back and grabbed his cock in her hand as she felt him thrusting at her with his hips. She guided him to her sopping hole and slid down the length of his cock. Greg grabbed at her large breasts, moving so that he could suck hard on one of her big round nipples as she moved on his cock with her tight bald pussy.

"Oh God, I so wanted this," Heather sighed as she was pleasured. "I can't believe you held out this long."

"Well I can't believe I crumbled," Greg said, even as he thrust his cock at her pussy.

"Did you enjoy finding my thong under your pillow?" Heather asked.

"Ahh, so it was you! I had my suspicions."

"Oh really, how many other people could it have been?"

"Well, Tina, obviously. I have to confess I didn't know the door was open until after the thong appeared and I wondered how someone had gotten into my room."

"Yeah it could have been, but that's not her style," Heather replied, leaning forward and mashing her tits against his chest, "and I find it interesting that you still didn't lock the door."

"Yeah, well maybe I did enjoy finding a hot thong under my pillow and wondered just how far that person might have been prepared to go."

"Well now you know, I go all the way," Heather grinned, rolling off of her teacher and telling him it was his turn on top. Greg leaned over her and admired her firm chest, feeling her tits and leaning to suck her nipples again.

"These really are magnificent," he said to her.

"Well thanks, everyone seems to like them," she giggled.

"Has anyone ever fucked them?" Greg asked. Heather responded no.

"Seems like someone should be the first person to then," Greg said eagerly, moving to straddle her waist and pushing his cock so that it was resting between her large tits. Heather grabbed her tits and pushed them together around his hard shaft as Greg rocked back and forth, sliding his cock through her cleavage, the juice from her pussy working as a lubricant.

"Mmm that's good," Greg said, watching his cock sliding between her breasts. Heather craned her head forward and when the tip of his cock came within reached, sucked on it. Greg held there, rocking slightly as the head of his cock was suckled with the rest nestled between her impressive tits.

He continued like this for a while until Heather demanded that he put his cock back inside her. Greg went back to fucking her until he was getting close to cumming.

"Oh fuck!" he said, feeling the tension building.

"Not in my pussy!" Heather said, realizing he must be getting close. "I'm not on the pill, don't get me pregnant." Greg pulled his cock from her, on the brink of cumming.

"Where then?" he asked frantically.

"In my bum, I want it in my bum," Heather said.

"Fuck, do you know how hot it is to hear you say that?" Greg said to Heather as she rolled onto her side.

"No but I know how hot it is to feel cum spurt up my arse."

Greg was lucky not to lose it on the spot. "Right here, put it here," Heather said, realizing how much he liked her talking about it. She thrust two fingers in her pussy to get them wet and then worked one in her bum hole to show him where she wanted his cock. "Now, do it now!" she insisted and Greg moved in behind her, kneeling and pointing his cock at her. Heather grabbed him and guided him up against her butt hole where he pushed, ever so slowly spreading her tight anus as his cock disappeared a little at a time.

"Oh fuck yes!" Heather called out as he slipped further and further up her back passage. "Your cock is so big in my fucking bum Mr D! Fuck my arsehole!"

She was rocking as she adjusted to the size and quickly she started moving herself faster, feeling him thrusting deeper. Greg could just make out his cock disappearing up her arse in the dim light of the room and started to work it in and out, her enthusiasm turning him on immensely. Seeing how much she was enjoying his cock in her butt turned him on to the point that he couldn't contain himself any longer. He exploded in her arse, cum filling her passage.

"Oh YEAH!" Heather cried out, loud enough that Greg worried Tina wake up and might come to investigate. Heather flipped over on her back, his cock slipping from her anus.

"Eat my pussy Mr D, make me cum," she begged.

Greg kissed her and sucked on her tits before moving down between her legs. He sucked and licked at her lips, conscious of the smell of his cum leaking from her butt hole. He sucked at her clit before swirling his tongue around it and flicking it back and forth. Heather's hands grabbed his head and pulled him into her pussy, her hips thrusting at his face until she exploded with her own orgasm, juices running freely from her slit.

Greg lay on the bed next to her, spent. Heather didn't move, just laying there in the afterglow of her orgasm. Greg woke with a start some time later and panicked, looking next to him. There was no one there; no sign that someone had even been there other than the lingering smell of sex.

---------------------

The next day, everyone assembled and the bus was loaded up ready for the trip back to town.

"We missed you last night," Barbara said to him as they waited for the last of the girls to get on board. "I hope you weren't lonely."

"Well I had enough on my mind to keep myself happy," he said, remembering the state of the pool room when he'd left.

"As long as you were looked after, even if it was Mrs Palmer," Barbara laughed. She slipped him a note with her phone number on it. "In case you get bored when we get back to town. Sometimes I just like to have some friend's around to relieve a single mum's boredom." Greg smiled at her and hopped onto the bus.

"You never know, I could get bored too," he said with a wink. "Or maybe I'll just need to escape the school to let off steam," he considered as both Tina and Heather smiled and winked at him.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers
1...345678