Tina & the Oilman Ch. 01

Story Info
18 yr old Tina and her 55 year old step-father, the oilman.
2.2k words
4.28
46k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over 18 years old.

Please leave feedback.

My parents divorced when I was 10. I was shipped away to Switzerland when my father married the au pair, Johanna (he was 40 and she was 19) and my mother started hitting the bottle. I would see my father on holidays but I couldn't stand Johanna so the visits were always tension filled. My mother hates to fly so she never visited but always sent money and pictures of her new husbands and their big homes. After graduating, against all my instincts I moved to into my father and Johanna's house in Beverly Hills. He insisted that I come live with them until I started at NYU in the fall. He gave me a credit card and a new BMW convertible to make it worth my while. What wasn't worth it was Johanna and my father's idea of being a good father, which was to constantly nag about where I'd been and who I'd been with. After 2 weeks, I packed up my bags and drove to Houston, Texas. My mother had recently married her fifth husband, Calvin, a fifty something oil man worth millions. I had an address from a graduation check she sent so I drove straight to her. I wasn't sure if she would be happy to see me or not, but really it didn't matter. I just wanted to get out of Beverly Hills.

My mother's address led me to a gated compound. I could barely see the house from outside the gates. I rang the intercom from my car and announced my self. I drove up and my mother was standing on the front porch of a massive house with a tumbler in hand.

"Good lord girl, what brings you here?" She said as I got out of the car without a hint of familiarity.

"Hello mother," I said and we hugged like strangers. We were never particularly close, since she hates to fly, I'd only see her when I came to the states and for the past 8 years that was about 7 times. When I did see her, she was blissfully celebrating a new husband with champagne or mourning a divorce with gin. I'd been calling her mother as long as I could remember, never mommy or mama, always mother.

She didn't even bother to show me around the house, we walked through it to get to the back. She married Calvin about a 7 months ago when they met at some charity function for the Sons of Texas. He was loaded, born and bred in Texas, an oilman through and through. I saw their wedding picture on the piano in the foyer. He was wearing a gray suit and she had the audacity to wear a white dress at her fifth wedding.

She showed me to my room; actually it was a descent sized bungalow right off the pool. It was basically a large room with a sitting area, a king size bed, a fully stocked wet bar and a bathroom with a giant Jacuzzi.

"So how long you planning to stay darling?" She said watching me from doorway.

"Not long," I said without even looking at her.

"I'm going into town to have lunch with the girls. Claudia (the maid) will get you whatever you need. Calvin will be home by 7 and dinner is at 8." She turned around and left me there.

Not a bad place I thought as I layed on the giant bed. I unpacked and went into the house to snoop around. Upstairs was my mother's room. More pictures of her and Calvin, there was no signs that Calvin had any children but he did have toys. Cars, planes and boats. Mother had done well for herself. Calvin looked about mid-fifties. Not particularly handsome and a little paunchy. I guess millions of dollars can make anyone attractive.

I figured I'd take advantage of the amenities while I was here. I needed a swimsuit and Claudia pointed me to the local mall.

I had picked out a beige bikini ala Honey Ryder from Dr. No. I presented the credit card my father had given me but that was rejected. He must have been pissed that I took off. Thank god I took out a $1000 advance before I left: after gas, food and a night in a hotel on my way to Texas I had just enough for the swimsuit. I'll knock up my mother for some more when the time is right.

When I returned, my mother was still not home so I decided to take a dip in the pool. I had been swimming about an hour when I saw a man approaching from the house. I could tell from the pictures that it was Calvin. He came up close and stood at the end of the pool. He looked different than his picture; he looked slimmer and fit. I swam up to the edge.

"You must be the daughter," he said with a slight draw.

"Is that was she calls me? The daughter?" I climbed out. He put his glass down on the table and held out a towel for me. "My name is Tina. You must be husband number five."

"I'm Calvin." He sat down on a chair. I sat on the lounger next to him. "You look much prettier in person. I've never had a child in the house before."

"I'm not a child." I said.

"No. No you're not." He took another sip of his drink and looked at me up and down.

We were making small talk when my mother yelled from the house that dinner was in 30minutes.

"We always dress for dinner in this house," he said as he stood, again looking along the length of my legs. Pervert, I thought. I did dress; I thought it would be fun to tease my mother a little. So I dressed in a white tank top dress, no bra and thong panties you could clearly see the lines of through the dress.

Dinner was much fancier than I expected. We sat at the formal dining room table suited for 12 people. Calvin sat at the head, mother and I on either side of him. My mother was already half in the bag. Her martini spilled a little every time she picked it up and down from the table. I complained about the credit card issue and mother suggested I get a summertime job.

"Maybe you can do some clerical work at the office part-time," Calvin suggested. I said maybe. After dinner Calvin showed me around the house.

"That's my house in Mexico," he said pointing to a villa in a picture on the wall. "Have you ever been to Mexico young lady?" I said no. "Well, we'll rectify that." He said not looking at me.

I excused myself. Mother and Calvin announced they would be heading to bed. From the pool I could see the house lights go out one by one until the only light on was probably their bedroom. When that one finally went out, I took off my clothes and jumped into the pool. Even without the sun, it was hot and the cool pool water was exactly what my body needed. I kept thinking about Calvin looking at my legs when we first met, the job offer and that sly invitation to Mexico. I did think about sleeping with him. I'd been with older men before, how else do you think I graduated with honors?

I'd been doing laps in the pool when I finally came up at one end and there was Calvin standing there. He was wearing a silk robe and holding a rocks glass of scotch. He put it down and held up a towel. I thought why not, he's not a bad looking guy. I climbed out of the pool and wrapped the towel around me.

"You look like you need a refill on that drink," I picked up his glass and walked toward the bungalow. He followed me and closed the door behind him. He sat back on the armchair and asked me to bring the glass over to him.

"Shouldn't I put some clothes on?" I said coyly. He shook his head slowly. "Come sit here," he said tapping the coffee table in front on him. I walked over with the glass in one hand and the other hand holding my towel. I sat across from him and handed him the glass. He put it down next to me.

"Have you ever done clerical work?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Do you know how to type?" I shook my head no.

"Have ever had a job before?" I shook my head no.

"Then how do you pay for things?"

"Mother and father always gave me an allowance."

"You really want to work?" I nodded yes. "Then let me see what I'm hiring."

"What about mother?"

"She's taken a sleeping pill, she's out for the evening, darling."

I opened up my towel and left it slip to the table that I was sitting on.

"Lean back and put your feet up and keep your legs spread. Let me see you're pussy."

I don't know why I did it but I did exactly as he said. He smiled and dipped a finger in the scotch and put it to my pussy lips. The cold drink made me shiver.

"Feel good?" He asked never taking his eyes off me and continued to touch me. "You have a beautiful body." I did have a beautiful body, I'm 5'6", 110 pounds and my tits were a perfect 32C. He picked up his drink and took a sip then poured a little at the top of my mound until it dripped between my pussy lips. I was getting wet and it wasn't just from the scotch. His slow and deliberate movements were very erotic. He ran his fingers along the fold of my lips, squeezing a little now and then. I moaned. He rubbed his thumb on my swollen clit.

"It's been a while since I've seen 18 year old pussy," he said staring at it.

"You like what you see?" I asked. He nodded. He dipped his finger into the scotch again and inserted it into my cunt. My juices and the scorch made it easy for him. He pumped me a few times and it was driving me wild. He put in two fingers. And began to pump me with more force. I gripped the edge of the table to keep from being pushed off. It felt good; it had been a while since I was finger fucked and the thought of being caught by mother made it even hotter. He leaned forward and grabbed the back of my neck to keep me from moving; all the while he kept silent and stared at me straight in the eye. I never looked away, he wanted me, he wanted to fuck me with his dick but he was waiting as if to see if I could take his fingers. I decided to break the silence between my moans and grunts.

"Is my pussy tight enough for you?"

"I don't think you can take my cock, little girl."

"Why don't you show it to me and I'll decide for myself."

"In time. For now, I want you to come on my fingers. Can you do that for me?"

"Keep it up and I'll drip all over them." He kept at it all right. With 2 fingers in me, he began rubbing my clit with his thumb. I reached for my breast with my hand to play with myself. "I didn't say you could touch yourself," he snapped. My hand went back to gripping the table edge. My breathing became panting, my thighs began to quiver and I thought my juices would explode out of my pussy. I grabbed the back of his neck as I came. He knew it was happening. He had a wicked grin on his face as he continued to pump me and hold me in place as I writhed and bucked my hips. My legs gave out and my feet fell to the floor. He pulled his hand from between my legs and put his two wet fingers gently into my mouth. I'd never done it before but I accepted his fingers covered in my cum and sucked and licked them clean.

"Doesn't that taste good baby girl?" he said to me.

"You going to fuck me now?" I said as soon as I caught my breath. He stood and picked up his drink. "Not tonight darling." He walked over to the door, opened it and turned to me.

"Come by my office at lunch time," he said. He put the glass down by the table near the door. He reached into his pocket and pulled something out and placed it in the glass. "And don't be late." He closed the door behind him. My knees were still weak; I hadn't cum that hard ever. My juices were still dripping down my inner thighs when I stood to go to the table by the door. Inside the empty glass was a $100 bill.

...to be continued...