Tina & the Oilman Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina helps Calvin relax at the office.
899 words
4.34
28.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin wanted me to arrive at the office at 1, I didn't dress particularly sexy, cropped jeans and spaghetti string tank top without a bra. When I arrived at the office his assistant let me into his office but he wasn't at his desk.

"Calvin?" I called out. His office was on the 42nd floor downtown. One wall was ceiling to floor window looking down on the city and his desk sat in front of it. I looked around a bit when a hidden door opened and Calvin walked in wiping his hands on a towel, his shirtsleeves rolled up.

"You're on time," he said.

"You said 1 o'clock." I stood by his desk across from the leather chair behind it.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked opening a small fridge in the bookcase.

"Whatever you're drinking."

"Water. I don't drink during office hours."

"That's what I'll have then." He pulled out 2 bottles of water, handed me one and took a seat behind his desk.

"Lock the door and come here," he said loosen his tie. I locked the office door and went to him. He swiveled his chair to face me and wrapped his large hands around either side of my waist and rested his forehead on my stomach.

"It's been a long morning," he said. "I need to relax. Get down on your knees." I did so and waited for his next command.

He unbuckled his belt, opened his pants and pulled his dick out of the Y front of his boxers. His put his hands on my hair and smoothed down the sides and gently pushed it to his crotch. I knew what I was supposed to do. The eerie silence made it erotic. I could feel his eyes on my as I took a hold of it and felt it come alive as I licked the length of the shaft. I reached in and pulled out his balls and sucked on each fat sack. He tasted clean and still smelled of soap from his early morning shower. I slowly took the tip into my mouth and sucked it inch by inch inserted his 10 inch hard cock into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. Saliva was dripping out of the corners of my mouth as I worked his massively thick cock in and out of my warm mouth. His hands held the sides of my head as he silently instructed me to go faster and deeper. With every push his entire cock slide in and out as he fucked my face. He moaned quietly, I was breathing fast through my nose, I couldn't get enough. His command and strength turned me on; I just wanted him to be happy with my mouth. As my mouth moved up and down, I furiously worked my hand to jerk him off. I could feel his cock pulsating about to cum when he pulled my head away.

"Please," I begged. "I want more."

"Are you wet yet?"

"Drenched."

"Show me. Put your hand in your pants and show me how wet you are." I reached into my jeans and wiped my swollen pussy lips and held up the wet evidence.

"Taste it." I sucked my finger of my own pussy juice. He never took his eyes off of me. He held his hard cock in his hands and pushed my head back down to it.

"I'm going to come and I want you to swallow every drop," he said. My mouth was so wet as his dick slide in and out of it; I kept my lips tight around it to keep a good grip to maximize his pleasure. He pulled and pushed my head with force to get his hard dick as far down my throat as possible. I had enough experience giving blowjobs that I knew how to pace myself and keep from choking. Then one final pulse of his cock and I knew he was cumming. He held my head right to his crotch as he unloaded, his hips bucking off the chair and into my face. His dick was so far down my throat his cum shot right down, I barely even tasted it. When he let go of my head I kept sucking, and work his dick until all the cum was gone and he had gone limp between my lips. When I raised my head he smoothed my hair down with both hands.

"How does an 18 year old girl know how to give such good head?" He asked smiling.

"I had to keep my grades up and I've never been very book smart," I answered wiping the saliva off the corners of my mouth. He pushed back his chair and stood up. I stayed kneeled on the floor. He closed up his pants and buckled his belt. He opened the top side drawer of his desk and took out a credit card.

"Don't go too wild," he said and placed it on the desk. He turned toward the hidden door he came from earlier, "Close the door as you leave sweetheart." he pushed the wood frame of the bookself and the door swung open and he disappeared behind it. I got up, straightened my pants put the black American Express card in my purse and closed the door behind me as I left.

...to be continued...