Tina & Uncle Ron Ch. 04

Story Info
The saga of Tina & Uncle Ron continues.
10.9k words
4.68
27.2k
57

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,606 Followers

A lot has happened in my life in the last year. Not only did I start a wild affair with my brother's nineteen year old step-daughter (who was eighteen when this all started), who is ten years younger than me, but she was now living with me for the summer break after her first semester in a community college near me. She had skipped the fall session and was now taking some summer courses to catch up while working part-time to generate some income of her own.

None of this was planned, things just spun out of control when we began a sexual affair when she stayed with me for ten days while my brother Rick and his wife Kathy went on vacation. Things really went haywire when she moved into the dorms a few miles from my house. We couldn't keep away from each other and experimented with some light spanking and exhibitionism. The sex was (is) out of this world.

Now, Tina has moved in with me for at least the summer and her mother is wise to our affair and seems to at least tolerate it because of the change from Tina's wild past. I've been a good influence on my niece and she has matured tremendously since we started seeing each other in more than an uncle/niece kind of way. My brother still isn't wise to how close we really are and, quite frankly, I'm in denial about the need to tell him. I know one day he will catch on and I don't know what his reaction will be but it probably won't be pretty.

Things got even more complicated last night when, after making love, I told Tina I loved her. It wasn't planned and just seemed to slip out of my mouth. She also told me she loved me. Even though we agreed that we should still see other people while she stays with me, the prospect of being in love with each other adds another level to an already complicated situation. The sex has been so outstanding, like nothing I've ever experienced before, that I hope my penis isn't doing the thinking for me. To be honest, I really do care about Tina and I think I truly do love her.

The morning after we expressed our love for each other, I was scared and nervous. I had been through a messy divorce and wasn't planning on a long-term relationship as the wounds still hadn't healed from the break-up. Tina, picked up on my feelings but wasn't quite sure what was going on.

"Is everything alright Ron? You're acting funny this morning."

"Everything is fine Tina."

"Come on now. I know you well enough to know when something is bothering you but its okay if you don't want to talk about it."

I responded, "It's just that, ah, never mind."

"You can't leave me hanging like that Ron. Is it about last night? If it is, don't worry. A lot of guys have told me they love me and didn't really mean it."

Wow, that stung; it was another complication I wasn't prepared to deal with.

"It's not that I don't love you Tina, it's just that our relationship scares me at times. Not only am I ten years older than you but you will always be my niece. It just seems wrong at times. Then I worry about what happens when my brother finds out. He's going to figure it out eventually."

She was just shaking her head, "You're such a worry wart. Let's just take our relationship one step at a time and see where it goes. We don't have to figure it all out today. We'll deal with dad when the time comes. Mom seems okay with us being together so it won't be as bad as it could."

Those were words of wisdom coming from a much younger person and did calm me down. She was wearing one of my V-neck t-shirts and nothing else and came over to me at the kitchen table where I was sitting and straddled my lap. I could feel her breasts pressing against my bare chest as she kissed me, reassuring me things would be fine. I wrapped my hands around her waist and smiled at her in a silent acknowledgement that she was right and that she calmed me down.

Tina then kissed me again but a longer one this time and our tongues met as we kissed deeply. I lowered my hands to grip that nice, tight, teenage ass of hers. My dick started to grow as she began to move her hips, grinding against me. We broke our embrace and looked at each other with a look of lust in our eyes.

Not a word was spoken as I lifted her up with her soft, lean legs wrapped around me as I laid her back on the table, released my dick from my boxers and started to fuck her right there in the kitchen. The spontaneity of the situation made it even more sensual; two horny people needing a quick morning fuck.

Tina looked so beautiful laying back on the table with her legs spread wide as we made love. I lifted her t-shirt to fondle and suck on her breasts as I thrust into her pussy. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have her in my life. After I came, she got up quickly because she was going to be late for class.

She took a quick shower, got dressed and started to head out the door in a rush. I stopped her for a moment to give her a long hug and kiss goodbye. I looked deep into her blue eyes and told her, "Tina, I truly do love you babe."

She smiled back at me. I could see tears welling up in her eyes. "I love you too Ron. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." She then quickly left.

I wasn't sure but I guessed that while other guys may have told her they loved her in the heat of passionate sex, no one had ever meant it like I did. From that moment on, I decided to take her advice and take our relationship one step at a time and see where it goes and to enjoy every moment while I could.

On Memorial Day weekend, we took advantage of an offer from a friend of mine to use his lakeside cabin. Something had come up and he couldn't use it so he offered it to me and I jumped at the chance so Tina and I took the ninety minute drive to enjoy a long weekend. The place was gorgeous and was much more than a cabin. It had four bedrooms, four baths, a hot tub in a screened in porch, outdoor kitchen and was a little secluded. The upstairs master bedroom had a balcony that overlooked a small lake. Our closest neighbors were hundreds of yards away with some across the lake too. It was pretty private though.

We unpacked our food and clothes and immediately headed out to enjoy a quick swim. She had on a tiny thong bikini that barely hid anything but that was my exhibitionist girlfriend. When we got down to the water, there was a dock and small boat too. We both ran down the dock and jumped into the water but it was friggin freezing but a little refreshing too.

When we got out of the water, I noticed Tina's nipples poking through her top and a camel toe in her bottom. I told her the bikini didn't really hide anything; she might as well be nude. She said, "Okay" and stripped naked. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, being the nervous Nellie that I am, but there was no one within sight.

She looked at me and said, "Aren't you going to join me?"

That was a mild dare and figured, "Why not" and took off my trunks and we went skinny dipping in the cool lake water. We played a little "grab ass" in the water, teasing each other with our discreet fondling. It was cold in the water so we decided to sun ourselves on some lounge chairs. Tina was teasing me about the size of my penis which shrank so much from the cold water, it was almost inverted.

I told her, "If you keep running around naked, it will come back to life in no time."

She looked gorgeous stretched out naked on the lounge chair. I couldn't help but stare at her long, lean legs, flawless skin, ample breasts, and blonde hair, not to mention her beautiful face. It didn't take long for my penis to come out from hiding; warmed by the spring sun and anticipating sex with Tina.

Tina noticed my growing excitement and told me she could help me with my problem. I told her we could go inside and have some fun but she insisted on doing it right there on the lounge chairs.

I told her, "What if someone comes along?"

"Well, they'll get one hell of a show, won't they," she said with a wicked grin.

That being said, she came over to my chair and started sucking my dick. I wasn't comfortable at first, glancing around constantly to see if anyone was around but eventually, her expert cocksucking made me stop worrying and just enjoy ourselves. I didn't want to cum too soon so I stopped Tina and made her lay back so I could lick her pussy.

I brought her to the edge of the chaise lounger, kneeled before her and started to lick and suck her toes before working my way up her legs. I teased her pussy lips for a little while before diving in and tongue fucking her juicy, teenage cunt. I felt her running her fingers through my hair as I ate her pussy. She orgasmed when I started licking and sucking her clit. When she was done cumming, I licked my way up her soft, naked body to play with her tits, then kissed her deeply as I slide my dick into her wet pussy.

I made love to her slowly in the sunlight of a beautiful spring afternoon. We writhed on the lounger as our hands explored each other's naked body. She then climbed on top of me and I played with her bouncing tits while she rode my cock. At times, she would lean forward to let me suck on them while my hands fondled her tight ass.

Tina then told me she wanted it from behind so I bent her over facing the lake and entered her doggie style. I started to fuck her faster now while holding onto her hips and ass. Then I noticed the sun reflecting off something across the lake. I looked closer and it looked like someone had a pair of binoculars on the balcony of the cabin on the far side of the lake.

I told Tina, "I think someone is watching us from the other side of the lake. It looks like they have binoculars."

Tina then noticed too and said, "Well then, let's give them something worth watching" and started getting even more turned on. "Fuck me good and hard Ron. Fuck me."

I started fucking her faster, sensing she was close to cumming again. She loved being watched and this added to the excitement of the afternoon. She switched positions so they could see us from the side and see how hard I was fucking her. I was more than happy to accommodate her wish and fucked her even harder. She came to another orgasm and I wasn't far behind, filling her pussy with sperm. When we were done, she boldly waved to our voyeur across the lake and they quickly disappeared into their cabin.

The rest of the weekend wasn't as adventurous as the first afternoon. By later in the day and into the evening, I saw a few families in the distance or out on boats and I told Tina we had to be more discreet. I know she was disappointed but that didn't mean we couldn't do anything. We tried making love out on the balcony outside our master bedroom under a beautiful moonlit night but the darn mosquitoes were too distracting. We both ended up with some itchy bites in some private areas. We moved to the hot tub and realized why it was located in a screened in porch.

Tina still wore a tiny bikini in the days that followed that attracted the attention of some fishermen who seemed to think the area of the lake near our cabin was a prime location to fish. Tina being Tina "accidentally" lost her bikini top jumping into the water and pretended not to notice for a few moments, giving them a view of her 34c tits with her nipples hard from the cold water. I couldn't get jealous because I knew it would turn her on and I would get to enjoy the benefits of her exhibitionism later.

On Sunday, we went for a hike in a nearby wooded area and as we were following a well-worn path, Tina said, "Let's do it here."

I told her, "We can't do it on the pathway."

She found a shaded area about twenty yards off the path, laid out a blanket and she took off her shorts and panties, but leaving on her sports bra. I took off my shirt but left on my shorts just in case someone did come along. We started making out and fondling each other which led to Tina giving me a blow job in the forest. Tina then laid back and spread her legs and I climbed between them. I lifted her sports bra so I could play with her breasts. There is something that frees the soul when you make love outdoors. It's exhilarating being outside in the forest and fresh, clean air.

As I was thrusting into her, we heard the voices of another couple along the path. I told Tina to be quiet but she didn't listen. She began to moan louder and begged me to fuck her hard. The more I tried to silence her, the louder she got. She obviously wanted to get caught. The possibility of getting caught is what makes having sex outdoors so exciting. I was nervous but then I didn't hear the voices anymore which made me feel better. Tina came before me and I quickly zipped up my pants when we were done.

We continued along on our short hike and ran into another couple, maybe in their early 30's, along the way. They looked at us with a knowing smile and the woman even giggled a little which made me think that not only did they know what we did but they may have even watched us from behind the trees and brush but we'll never know for sure.

After breakfast on Memorial Day, we were packing to head back home but Tina had other ideas. She wanted one more adventure before we left and wanted to give a couple of fishermen a show before we left. I really didn't want to but it's difficult to turn down a horny young woman. We went out to the back patio and moved a table where only they could see us and started making out to get their attention. Tina was only wearing a t-shirt and I was in my boxers. It didn't take long for the fishermen to notice, heck, they were probably hoping to catch a glimpse of Tina again anyway.

I stripped off her shirt and laid her back on the table and began to eat her pussy. She was already wet by the time I started licking her and I used my mouth and tongue to bring her to a couple of quick orgasms.

After she caught her breath, she got up and made sure they were watching, stripped off my boxers and began to give me a blow job. They were a safe distance away so I didn't feel too uncomfortable with an audience. When I was good and hard, I laid Tina on the table, her knees bent and feet on the edge. I then slide into her tight, teenage pussy and began to fuck her hard. She was as hot as a firecracker on the Fourth of July knowing the fishermen were watching us. I gave her a good fucking too. I then bent her over the table to give it to her from behind.

I told her, "Look over at the fishermen. They wish they were fucking you right now. They wish you would suck their dicks."

That got her even hotter and she came again. I came so many times that weekend, I was able to hold out for a while and gave our voyeurs a good show of me fucking my teenage girlfriend. They never took their eyes off of us and I finally filled her juicy cunt with my sperm one last time before we left.

Tina stood up, waved at them and did a slow turn so they could check out her young, firm, naked body. They waved back and even tipped their caps as a thank you. We then packed the car and headed home after our fun filled weekend.

After that weekend, things got kind of busy for us. Tina was taking classes during the summer and working and June was a busy month with a few wedding photography jobs I lined up. Our sex life kind of plateaued. Heck, it couldn't stay on that high level forever. When we did have time for sex, it was still outstanding. We started acting more like a couple by sharing laundry, cooking and cleaning duties. Things were going great. Tina was doing "A" work in school and we enjoyed being around each other.

I got a knot in my stomach when I got a text from my brother Rick, inviting us to spend the Fourth of July holiday with them. They hadn't seen Tina in a while and wanted us both to join them. There is no way I could turn him down but I wasn't looking forward to being around him for entire long weekend. Eventually, he was going to find out about Tina and I and I wanted to avoid that confrontation as long as possible. How were we supposed to hide our affection for each other without slipping up at some point? We'd have to sleep in separate rooms, although we'd share a bathroom. I didn't like sneaking around like that. Part of me wanted my brother to find out about my relationship with his step-daughter but I didn't have the guts to come right out and tell him.

When we arrived at my brother's house on the Fourth, we were warmly greeted by him and his wife Kathy. They were so proud of how mature Tina had become and were even more excited when she told them she was getting A's in her summer courses. My brother kept thanking me over and over again but I humbly gave credit to Tina and her hard work. He just made me feel guiltier about my relationship with his step-daughter. I always looked up to my big brother and didn't want to do anything to cause him any heartache.

Rick and Kathy had invited a couple of neighbors and some of Tina's friends over for a BBQ, beers and watch some local fireworks which could be seen from their backyard. Things were going great. We were laughing, joking and telling stories from our childhood while eating lots of food, desserts and having more than a few beers. Tina spent most of her time with her friends so nothing was out of the ordinary.

It was just after dusk when I was talking alone with my sister-in-law, Kathy, when my brother came up to me and said, "Here, this is to help with some of Tina's expenses."

He was trying to hand me a check and I gratefully declined. We went back and forth for a little bit with him insisting it wasn't my responsibility to pick up the cost of her living expenses. I was feeling guilty too. There is no way I could take his money when I was dating and sleeping with his step-daughter.

I don't know if it was the alcohol I had consumed all day combined with getting tired of arguing about money and wanting all this out in the open but I told him, "Rick, Tina and I are living together."

Kathy's jaw dropped waiting for the explosion but Rick said, "Yeah, I know. That's why I want to pay for her expenses. You're saving me a ton of money."

"No Rick. You don't understand. We're living together."

"I know Ron. Now take the money."

Kathy was shaking her head and blurted out, "How dumb can you be Rick? They are living together as boyfriend and girlfriend."

He looked stunned, then smiled, at first thinking it was a joke. He looked at his wife then back at me. We weren't smiling.

"Are you serious?"

I reluctantly said, "Yes Rick, it's true. We're living together as a couple."

He looked like someone just punched him in the gut and probably felt that way too. He was trying to process what was happening.

"Tina is your girlfriend?"

"Yes Rick. Things just happened. None of this was planned but we've been dating for a while now."

He looked at his wife and asked, "Did you know about this?"

She nervously nodded. He looked like a boxer who was stunned by a solid punch to the head but wasn't knocked out yet. Kathy and I were waiting for him to say something.

That's when he said, "You son of a bitch. I trusted you with my daughter and this is how you repay me. How long has this been going on?"

I just stared at him. I didn't want to tell him how long we've been together. It was like he could read my mind though. Then he hauled off and hit me with a right hook on my upper left cheek just below my eye. I was now equally stunned. He was about to hit me again but Kathy got in the middle. I wanted to hit him back but deep down, I felt like I deserved it in a way. I can't say I blame him for his reaction. He let loose with a flurry of name calling. He was pissed off.

The others at the party stopped their activities and were watching what was going on. Tina came running over wondering what happened but had a pretty good idea. He started screaming at her, yelling at Kathy for not telling him and continued to cuss me out.

Jay142
Jay142
3,606 Followers