Tina Carson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

Oh well, he thought, that will have to do and began stroking in and out building up a steady rhythm.

His huge curved cock speared into Tina and she grunted loudly on every up stroke as he increased his pace. Her massive breasts were bouncing up and down in time to Mick's thrusts.

"Uhh...uhh...uhh...uhhh," Tina cried out as she felt her orgasm building and then screamed as it exploded inside her. She gasped hoping that he would stop.

Mick didn't. He continued with renewed pace and when his curved cock found her G-spot, she exploded again feeling the waves of pleasure rippling through her body.

"Mick...uhhh...please...no...uuuhhh...stop...no...uuuhhh," Tina gasped, her hips gyrating as she strived to find comfort from his massive cock.

"Just a couple more minutes," he said, feeling his own orgasm building. He increased his pace.

Tina felt his cock stiffen and then he came. She could feel every spurt as he unleashed a torrent of cum which flooded her womb and made her come again.

They stood together, Tina leaning against the wall for support, her heavy breasts heaving with each deep breath. Mick was plastered with sweat.

"You shouldn't have done that...I'm a married woman," Tina said when she finally got her breathing under control. "Can you let my leg down now."

"So you keep saying." He mimicked her voice. "I'm a married woman...I'm a married woman..." She glared at him. There was real loathing in her eyes.

Mick slid his semi erect cock out of her and brought her leg down. His cum followed and trickled down her thigh.

"Anyway whether or not I should have...I have to tell you, you are one hell of a good fuck!" he added.

"You've all but raped me!" she snapped back.

"Whoa, whoa," Mick replied, "I didn't hear too many objections when I was fucking you and you were clearly enjoying it."

"I told you to stop and besides, what makes you think I enjoyed it?" she hissed.

"Do you normally grunt and groan and moan when you're having unpleasant sex?" Mick smirked callously.

"Admit it...I've just given you the fuck of a lifetime! I bet your husband's never nailed you like that...has he!"

Tina had no response to Mick's harsh words. She stooped to pick up her ripped thong from the floor and staggered out of the room.

* * *

Trying to find her bedroom for the night was no joke and it took her a while to get cleaned up and rejoin the party.

"Aaahhh, there you are," Molly said as Tina walked back into the kitchen, "we thought we'd lost you."

"Oh, oh no, I went back to my room to get something and got lost. I told you your place was like a rabbit warren," she laughed weakly. She felt sick to her stomach as she spied Mick the other side of the room looking over towards her, a sly smile quite evident on his lips.

Molly laughed and although she didn't really want it, got Tina another drink. For the rest of the night Tina managed to avoid contact with Mick and luckily he made no attempt to get near her. She did see him chatting up another woman later on. She's welcome to him she thought, he's nothing more than a lout. A lout though with an enormous cock.

Eventually the party wound down and the people who were not staying left in their cars and the lucky few overnight guests went off to their respective bedrooms.

Tina said goodnight to Molly and her husband, thanking them again for letting her stay over and went to her room.

Putting on her night clothes, which consisted of a very tight fitting top and matching shorts she climbed into bed and was soon asleep.

* * *

She was dreaming. She was laying on her left side with Jim snuggled up behind her as they spooned together. Jim's hand was groping her right breast, his finger and thumb tweaking her erect nipple. "Mmmmm, that feels so good," she murmured.

Jim's hand slid down over her hip and down in between her thighs until he reached her pussy. As he rubbed her, her legs opened to give him more room. "That feels so good," she murmured and gasped when a finger pushed against her pussy lips.

"Oohh, that's nice," she murmured as the finger moved up and down her slit.

She felt her shorts being pushed down past her knees to her ankles. Jim's erect cock pushed up against her pussy. She felt a hand pull at her ass cheek to create room.

Ooohh, this is a first for Jim, he's never managed it from behind like this before, she thought as Jim's huge head pushed through between her ass cheeks and slid into her wet, welcoming pussy causing her to groan loudly.

As Jim's monster cock slipped further in, Tina thrust her hips back to meet it.

More of Jim's cock entered her filling her completely. She began to move rhythmically. Oh, this is so good, Jim's never filled me like this before...

The realisation suddenly hit home.

THIS ISN'T JIM!

I'm not dreaming!

Her eyes sprung wide open. She was awake now and as she twisted her head she saw Mick. He grabbed her face and kissed her roughly.

No, no, not Mick, this can't be happening, she screamed to herself.

"Oh my god...!" Mick thrust further in causing Tina to gasp loudly. His hand came round and he rubbed her mound until her clit responded. Flicking it with his fingers brought Tina to her first orgasm.

She couldn't speak. She couldn't stop him. Any chance of her getting him off her were lost that quickly. Her body took command of her senses. All it wanted was Mick's gigantic cock.

As she climaxed, he slid out of her and brought her up onto her knees. Her ass was sticking up in the air as he slid his fingers inside her pussy and finger fucked her. He wanted to get her juices really flowing so he lent in and licked her. His tongue played with her clit, teasing it, caressing it and Tina responded.

By now all resistance had left her. She was groaning continually as the devastating effects of the new cider drink now manifested themselves. She was incredibly aroused and she craved relief. She wanted to be fucked and fucked hard.

Mick stood up and pulled Tina backwards to the edge of the bed. Placing his enormous cock at her pussy lips he pushed in. This time there was no feeding it in bit by bit, he pushed all the way up to eight inches. He paused, then thrust powerfully home.

Tina screamed and bucked her hips. Mick didn't stop, he pulled back and thrust the whole ten inches straight back in. Soon his balls were slapping against Tina's wonderfully round, smooth ass cheeks as he pounded into her.

Her massive breasts dangled below her and Mick lifted up her top to allow them to swing freely. He fondled them, feeling their wonderful shape and size and firmness, his fingers twiddling and tweaking at her swollen, erect nipples.

As he did, Tina came again.

"God you really are fantastic," Mick grunted as he continued his thrusts.

Tina who was unable to speak due to the orgasm building inside her just grunted and gasped even more.

She came again, then again, each orgasm bigger than the last. Mick continued. He couldn't believe it. Tina was rampant. She was insatiable as she thrust back to meet him, grunting and groaning in sheer pleasure.

Tina came again, an earth shattering orgasm that she nearly passed out from. "Please Mick, please stop, you're killing me now, I don't think I can take anymore," she moaned.

Mick increased his tempo as he felt his own orgasm building. His cock stiffened, Tina felt it and he came.

As Tina had yet another huge orgasm, Mick's cock pulsed repeatedly sending string after string of his sticky white cum flooding into her womb.

They both collapsed onto the bed.

"That was fucking incredible," Mick said, just fucking incredible."

Tina lay there not speaking, trying hard to bring her breathing under control. She felt the mattress lift as Mick climbed off the bed and she heard the sound of his zipper as he put his jeans back on.

The bedroom door opened and then closed. She was alone. Alone with her thoughts.

As she lay there she could feel her pussy was a gaping hole and she could feel Mick's spunk oozing from it onto the bedding.

At that moment a disquietening smug thought flicked through her drink befuddled mind.

'I did it, I took ten inches!'

She pulled herself up enough to slide back under the covers. She was so tired.

Sleep found her quickly. The guilt would come later.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers
12