Tina Carson Ch. 05

Story Info
Angry young wife strays on girly night out.
9k words
4.43
65.8k
38
8

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,460 Followers

Slipping on her 4" heels Tina Carson stood in front of the mirror for the final check. She nodded to herself, happy with how she looked. Ignoring the clothes that she'd left strewn around the bedroom she walked out the door and descended the stairs.

She entered the kitchen to see her husband Jim stood at the kitchen sink busy washing the pots from their earlier meal. She smiled to herself. Even though they had a dishwasher Jim still liked to wash pots in the sink for some reason.

"Well, do I look alright?" she asked.

He turned round. "Wow!" he exclaimed as his eyes roved over her body, "you look fantastic!"

Tina smiled. It was a smile of satisfaction. Jim always responded the same way when he saw her dressed up for a night out with the girls. She knew he didn't mind her going out, it appeared he didn't have a jealous bone in his body.

Jim took in the vision of his wife as she stood before him. He noted the sheen on her sheer stockings and the amount of luscious thigh that was on display due to her short, tight fitting skirt. His eyes moved upwards to her chest where her impressive 38D breasts were straining the buttons of her silk blouse.

"Another new blouse?" he asked with a slight smile playing on his lips.

He knew what the reply would be even before Tina uttered it.

"This? No, I've had it a while now," she replied innocently. She saw the smile on Jim's lips had now become a broad grin. She knew what he was implying.

"I like shopping for clothes," she said with a pout of mock outrage, "you want me to look nice don't you?"

Jim laughed. Even going to the supermarket for food, Tina would end up browsing through the clothes department first, invariably picking up something that was a bargain or in her words; too cheap to miss!

"Of course I do darling!" He emphasised the word darling, knowing that she hated that term of endearment.

Tina looked at the kitchen clock. "Gosh, is that the time! Right, I've got to go, see you later."

She moved to Jim to give him a quick peck on the lips. Jim gave her full round ass a squeeze as she leaned forward to kiss him. "No, no, you'll smudge my lipstick," she said pushing him away as he tried to kiss her more deeply.

She turned back to him as she reached the door. "Are you sure I look okay?"

"Well let's put it this way," he replied with a grin, "if I was out tonight and saw you I'd definitely want to fuck you!"

Tina shook her head. She should have known better than to ask that question. "Okay see you later," she said and with that she was gone.

* * *

Jim yawned as his tiredness suddenly hit him. He was sprawled on the sofa in the living room watching a film he'd recently downloaded specifically for tonight. It was nearly finished and he was looking forward to going to bed. He was working long hours and it was starting to take it's toll.

Glancing at his watch he was surprised to see it was nearly one in the morning. He hadn't meant to stay up so late. As he yawned again he heard the key turn in the lock of the front door. Well, rather he heard an attempt to get the key in the lock. He heard the door eventually open before being slammed shut.

"OOOPPPSSS!" he heard Tina exclaim in a loud voice. She appeared at the doorway to the living room.

"Oh goody," she exclaimed, "you're still up then. Come on, if you want me you'll have to be quick."

And with that she lurched out of view, Jim just catching a glimpse of her stockinged legs as they disappeared up the stairs.

He didn't need to be asked twice. He knew what she meant. He jumped off the sofa and rushed after her, his tiredness forgotten in an instant as a surge of adrenaline raced through his body and in particular to his lower regions.

As he arrived in the bedroom Tina was stood waiting for him, swaying slightly. She smiled as he moved swiftly to her and took her in his arms. As they kissed passionately his hands went up immediately to encircle her large breasts. As he squeezed gently, Tina moaned and opened her legs.

Jim didn't wait. One hand soon found it's way to the top of her thighs and up to her pussy. She was already wet. He knew she was ready to be fucked, as she appeared to be most nights after going out with the girls.

Tina's problem and it had become a major problem recently, was that when she was out and all dressed up she tended to attract her fair share of attention from the opposite sex. Whilst not beautiful she was still reasonably attractive but the main reason that men and in particular the lecherous ones were attracted to her like moths to a flame, was her body. She curved in all the right places but always the main focus for attention were her large, firm breasts.

Her regrettable habit of drinking excessively when out with the girls, coupled with her incredible naivety and at times questionable judgement invariably led her to be groped at some point during the evening. By the end of the night it seemed men would do just about anything to get their hands on her magnificent orbs and would shamelessly hit on her at every opportunity.

This combination of events had seemingly been the main factors in Tina's recent downfall in the last year, when on a number of occasions she had ended up being unfaithful to her husband.

Tonight had been no exception. Again men had their paws all over her but this time she had made sure she was not left on her own with any man for very long and had therefore made it back home successfully with her virtue intact.

However this had given rise to a massive side effect. She was not immune from her feelings and desires and was so incredibly turned on she desperately wanted Jim to fuck her, not just make love to her like he usually did.

Sadly Jim had clearly not picked up on the vibe that Tina wanted to be taken hard tonight and not seduced. He slowly undressed his wife, as usual taking his time, making sure he was caring and attentive to her needs.

He laid her on her back on the bed and climbed on next to her. Leaning over he kissed her deeply whilst his hand traced over her breast, tugging gently at her nipple. It was already swollen and erect but now became rock hard. He leaned down to suck it and as he bit down, Tina gasped, grabbed his head and held him tight.

As he suckled on her nipple his free hand moved down her body to arrive at her legs. She instinctively opened them wide, inviting him in and giving him free access to pleasure her.

His fingers rubbed against her moist slit before pushing through the outer lips to reach the slippery inside. Tina moaned as he slid a finger inside her.

He pushed in as deep as it would go. Tina's hips moved sideways as she began to groan loudly.

Inserting a second finger, he pushed it up inside as he tried to locate her G-spot. Shifting his position on the bed he moved down between her legs to lick her pussy whilst keeping his fingers pumping inside her.

It hadn't taken Tina long to get this aroused and she was soon rocking backward and forward as she squirmed under Jim's insistent tongue, her orgasm already beginning to build from deep within.

Jim by now was struggling to keep his fingers inside her sopping wet pussy as she thrashed from side to side and when he eventually made contact with her clit, she exploded instantly in ecstasy, thrusting her body down to get maximum penetration from his fingers.

As she came, Jim immediately moved up her body. She responded by holding him tight as she came to her final shuddering climax. Jim kissed her with passion. She willingly took his insistent tongue deep into her mouth. She breathed heavily through her nose as her body trembled from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Whilst Jim had been fingering Tina his cock had been oozing pre cum all over his legs. But now, as he rolled over to settle in between her thighs he realised that his erection had all but gone.

He grabbed hold of his cock and frantically began to jerk up and down his shaft trying to regain his hardness.

Even in her drunken state Tina sensed that all was not well. She took over from Jim pulling on his cock, hoping her touch would excite him.

After five minutes, which included a couple of false dawns when they both thought he was stiff enough to enter her, Jim accepted defeat.

"Sorry sweetheart, It's not going to happen tonight but at least you came."

"That's okay Jim, I guess you're too tired, that's all," she replied groggily.

She yawned loudly. "God, I'm absolutely knackered. Goodnight sweetheart, see you in the morning."

She turned over on her side and was asleep almost immediately. Jim lay on his back, his eyes wide open, staring into the black emptiness of their bedroom. His face was a picture of abject misery. Yet again he'd failed to get an erection and so yet again he'd failed to fuck his wife. It was beginning to became a recurring theme and it was getting to him; big time!

* * *

Tina fidgeted in her seat as she idly inspected her red varnished fingernails. She was bored beyond belief and was now wishing she'd come up with a plausible excuse not to accompany Jim to his work's Christmas party.

She sneaked a quick look at her watch and then wished she hadn't bothered. It was just past nine o'clock. Only another three hours or so to go she thought glumly. She sighed inwardly and scanned the room.

She couldn't believe it. She truly was amazed. For a company that held a hugely enjoyable summer BBQ for their staff and families and then a spectacular annual dinner dance for staff and favoured clients with seemingly no expense spared, Jim's company had absolutely no idea or imagination when it came to their Christmas party. It was the same thing every time and she could only assume it was because they had no entertainment budget left by the end of the year.

But if previous years had been bad, it seemed this time they had plumbed new depths. The chain hotel's advertising leaflets had looked the part. They were extremely colourful and festive and promised a fun filled evening, perfect for any company do! It seemed on the face of it to offer everything you could want.

Commonly used by many hotels it was a pretty standard format with party nights being held every Friday and Saturday evening for a few weeks leading up to Christmas. The menu at this hotel was limited, with pre-selected meals being served but at least there was free entertainment, although it was only a disco. She wasn't sure how good this one would be as she had noticed earlier that it seemed to be just a laptop computer linked to a couple of small speakers.

She reflected back on the evening so far. The food had been poor at best and at the moment they were still being entertained by the mood music prior to the proper disco starting up. She shook her head as she looked round the room once more. The sparse decorations looked cheap and tacky, which overall made the whole room seem completely devoid of any Christmas spirit. To make matters worse all the other companies that were present tonight seemed to have much younger employees, which put them at odds with the general age group of the staff of Foreman's Mechanical Engineering.

Whilst the change of venue had unfortunately been forced on Foremans; to end up here of all places was truly awful for Tina. For the hotel selected was the very one she'd been in a year ago prior to cheating on her husband Jim for the first time.

She had tried to keep those thoughts out of her mind when they had arrived at the start of the evening. But the memories had come flooding back when they had taken their pre meal drinks in the same bar where she had been entertained by Rob Johnson the sales manager for Staymo. She had realised she was even sitting on the same bar stool. Maybe that was karma.

Tina worked for Bromptons Department Store and Staymo were her departments biggest supplier and therefore her main responsibility. During the previous year she had put a lot of effort into making sure they were happy and being near Christmas, Rob had invited her out for drinks as a reward for her dedication.

What started as a few drinks then led to a meal in the carvery before he drove her home. Invited inside for coffee by a gullible Tina, Rob ended up fucking her. She recalled now that ironically the meal then was certainly better than the food they'd had served tonight.

Her infidelity had been compounded when barely a week later she'd strayed a second time when a seemingly contrite Rob took her to his room in another hotel, ostensibly to give her a peace offering. Unfortunately Tina became so overcome with emotion at his kind gesture that she allowed him to take full advantage of the situation and fuck her again.

Since then, in the last year, she had been unfaithful to her wedding vows on two more occasions, a fact she was deeply ashamed of.

She had thought long and hard about this and had come to the conclusion that it was more that she had been an innocent victim of circumstance, taken advantage of by lecherous men for their own ends rather than any inherent promiscuity and desire to cheat on her husband on her part.

She glanced over at Jim. He was sat sullenly nursing his drink. He was drinking steadily and whilst not quite the worse for wear he was well on his way. She thought he looked really tired but then again he was working long hours for the company. He wasn't getting enough free time and certainly wasn't paying her much attention. He needs a hobby or to take up golf or something she mused, anything to take his mind off work.

She turned her attention to the table next to theirs. Yvonne and Molly saw her look over and laughed as they waved to her. Oh well she thought, at least they're here and Yvonne's always good for a laugh.

The last time she'd been in their company was at a summer party held at Molly's house out in the country. She'd managed to suppress her recollections of that night as well until now. For that was the night she'd been fucked by Yvonne's friend Mick and his marvellous 10" cock. As he'd said at the time, he'd given her the fuck of a lifetime.

She cringed inwardly. To her she'd been unfaithful to her husband Jim yet again. It wasn't that she actively went out seeking to have sex with other men. It was more that it just kept on raising it's ugly head. She ignored the fact that although Mick had initially forced himself on her; the second time they'd fucked she'd been a more than willing participant although in her defence she had been asleep and dreaming of Jim when Mick had shoved his cock up between her ass cheeks and into her pussy from behind.

But surely it was the booze that had lowered her resistance, wasn't it? She'd already had a lot to drink before trying that new cider drink which surprisingly had really taken hold of her, completely stripping away her inhibitions and making her unbelievably rampant. So she rationalised and satisfied herself that yet again she'd been an innocent victim of circumstance and that in the future, if she didn't drink too much then she would be okay.

"Come on Tina, let's get you up dancing." Yvonne was suddenly there next to her pulling at her arm, jolting her out of her reverie. It was then she realised that the disco music had finally got going.

"Okay okay," Tina laughed, as she got up to join her, Molly and the rest of the female staff of Foremans on the dance floor.

* * *

Jim sat morosely at the table and watched as Tina got up to dance. He was really tired and if truth be told he hadn't been that bothered about coming out tonight. He knew he was working too hard and of late had been on the road all the time but it was important as he tried to expand his customer base for Foremans.

Still, it was expected by his bosses that he attend and he also realised that he'd been neglecting his wife recently. He'd assumed that she most definitely wouldn't have been happy if he'd said he didn't want to go out tonight.

He took a long drink from his glass of beer. Nearly time for a refill he thought. He glanced over at Tina again.

Tina, unusually for her, was dressed quite conservatively in a blouse that buttoned up to her neck and a skirt that came just below her knee. She was wearing tights and shoes with a sensible two inch heel.

Jim had insisted that she not wear her usual going out clothes as he thought they might be a little too revealing and could possibly upset the sensitivity of his bosses. He should have realised they didn't care when he saw what Yvonne and Molly had come dressed in.

However even this outfit couldn't distract from the fact that she was very shapely. Her 38D breasts might be hidden from view but it was apparent that she was large in that department. Being an attractive blue eyed blonde standing about 5'6" tall with nice, shapely legs men did tend to notice her.

Jim felt a sudden pang of jealousy as he saw a couple of young men from another company start to dance a little too near to Tina for his liking. He noticed one had moved much closer and now had his hand on her arm. It seemed to Jim that she welcomed the man's presence as she laughed at something he said to her. He took another drink as he felt a knot form in his stomach and a surge of anger begin to build.

He shook his head. It wasn't like him to feel this way. Normally he encouraged her to dress sexily in anything she wanted but tonight, for some reason he couldn't explain, he'd made her dress more like an old maid.

He knew he was feeling decidedly sorry for himself. He also knew that his relationship with Tina seemed to have altered over the last year. On the odd occasions when they had managed to find time to make love he had struggled to get or even maintain an erection. He'd felt humiliated and useless and this feeling of total inadequacy was starting to get to him.

Tina made light of it. She told him she loved him, that it didn't matter as he always satisfied her, always got her to an orgasm and that was fine with her.

But once...just once, he would like to fuck her to a cock induced climax. He was convinced that once he'd succeeded, it would free him from his shackles and lead to a more fulfilling sex life with his wife.

Due in part to his general overwhelming tiredness but mostly to the increasing frustration at his inability in the bedroom, Jim had agonised over this problem for some time. It was eating away at him and each failure made his feeling of inadequacy worse.

He had come to the conclusion and this was now firmly embedded in his mind, that the number one priority for any wife to have a successful marriage was for her to enjoy a full and satisfactory sex life. This of course meant she needed a good cock fucking on a regular basis and if the husband couldn't provide it then the wife would surely go looking for it elsewhere. Sadly for Jim what had started as a generalisation in his mind had now become entirely focused on Tina, his perception of her needs and his current failings to provide them.

Tina meanwhile, blissfully unaware of Jim's struggle with his emotions, was enjoying dancing with the girls. She loved to dance but Jim didn't, so she rarely got the chance. She danced until a number came on that she didn't particularly like and found difficult to dance to. Leaving the girls on the dance floor and seeing that she was close to the entrance to the bar, she decided to take advantage of that proximity and get herself another drink.

Meanwhile back at their table, Jim took another deep drink from his glass. He knew he wasn't drunk, not quite but if he kept drinking at this rate he soon would be. He was still feeling the pangs of jealousy as he'd watched his wife dancing with other people. She was clearly enjoying herself and the attention she was getting from the men near her, especially without him there to get in her way.

A thought suddenly hit him. It was stupid and it was just a feeling but he let his mind consider it. He'd read somewhere that women fantasise about men with big cocks and he knew from the same article that he was probably below average in size. It was clear that due to his recent inability to get an erection he couldn't give her the cock fucking he was convinced she desired and therefore she couldn't possibly be satisfied with him.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,460 Followers