Tina Carson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,466 Followers

"Please, you need to follow," answered the girl, turning quickly and walking out of the bar. Tina stood for a second and then followed, although she was somewhat irritated by the girl's abruptness.

"Where are we going?" she said in a loud whisper, as Heidi led her away from the Ballroom and down a long corridor. Reaching the end, Heidi led Tina through some double doors, which took them into a small lobby. This they crossed before going down another long and winding corridor. Tina by now was totally disorientated. She had no idea where she was.

Whilst her new 5" heel stilettos looked good on her they were now proving to be a problem to walk in for any great distance. She was struggling to keep pace with Heidi, who was now several feet ahead.

Pushing through another door, Heidi paused waiting for Tina to catch up. Standing in front of the open doorway prevented Tina from observing the sign that stated 'Staff Quarters only' as she walked through.

"This is ridiculous," Tina snapped, "Jim can't be down here. Just where are we going?"

The girl put her finger to her mouth to quieten her and walked on before turning and crooking her finger indicating for Tina to follow.

Tina stood with her hands on her hips glowering at the girl. This was becoming ridiculous she thought, but she tottered after her as she quickened her pace. Finally Heidi came to a stop outside a door and as Tina reached her, indicated that she should enter.

"What, Jim's in here?" Tina asked incredulously. Heidi made no reply but gave her a look of total disdain before she quickly departed.

Her heart in her mouth, Tina nervously pushed at the door. It swung open. She was full of dread and knew she was going to see Jim in the arms of the other big breasted girl. She gave a huge sigh of relief when she found that the room at first sight appeared to be empty.

"Jim, Jim are you in here?" she said nervously as she entered the room.

As she walked further in, the door closed behind her and she heard the sound of a key turning in the lock.

She spun round. "What the hell is going on?" she said angrily.

"Oh my god, Klaus!" she gasped in surprise. Instantly her stomach turned over and tied itself in knots.

Klaus was on her in an instant, moving up close to her, his eyes holding hers once again with the same burning intensity. She froze.

"From the moment I first saw you," he said softly, "I knew I must have you."

Tina was unable to move as Klaus' eyes bored even deeper into hers.

"It is rare that I am so moved by a woman's body but you, you have a certain sex appeal that I struggle to define. Needless to say, now that you are here, now that we are finally alone; I AM going to FUCK you!" He spat out the words with relish.

Tina opened her mouth but the words did not come. She couldn't move, she couldn't speak. His eyes were locked on hers. Once more she saw the lustful intensity that both scared and aroused her.

Klaus reached out and putting a hand round her waist brought Tina to him. Her skin crawled at his touch but she made no attempt to resist him as her heart pounded loudly in her chest.

Putting one hand behind her head he pulled her closer, his lips just brushing against hers.

"You are a very desirable woman," he breathed, and then he kissed her, forcing his mouth against her full red lips. As Tina gasped he pushed his tongue inside and found hers.

Tina resisted but then melted into his arms as his kiss intensified.

Breaking the kiss, Klaus pushed Tina back against the wall and took a pace back.

He looked at her longingly taking in her shapely legs with her 5" high stiletto heels. The short cocktail dress revealed her fabulous thighs and he could just make out the top of her sheer stockings, knowing already that she was wearing suspenders.

His eyes moved up to her breasts. Ah yes, her magnificent breasts. Her chest was heaving as her breathing quickened. He could see the soft creamy whiteness of the flesh exposed in her considerable cleavage.

He looked deep into her eyes with desire and saw her mouth part slightly as she nervously licked her full red lips.

God, I love women's bodies, he thought as his cock bulged painfully in his trousers. Unusually for Klaus, he felt butterflies in his stomach as he relished the thought of what was going to happen.

Tina stood still as Klaus ran his eyes over her body. She had never felt conflicting emotions this strong before. She was very scared but also incredibly turned on. The air was still and the atmosphere inside the room was heavy and erotic.

Klaus reached out a hand towards her breasts. Tina flinched slightly as he ran his fingers lightly over the fabric of her cocktail dress across and around the swell of her breast. He brought his other hand up to run round her other breast.

Cupping both breasts, he pushed them together before burying his head into her large cleavage, rubbing his face into her soft smooth flesh.

"Mmmmm..." Tina let out a deep moan. Her hands balled into tightly clenched fists.

Lifting his head he kissed her full red lips again, his hands continuing to massage and grope her 38D breasts. Even through the dress fabric and her bra he could feel her nipples hardening as his fingers brushed and flicked against them.

Reaching behind her back, he found the zip to her black cocktail dress and pulled it down. He slipped it off her shoulders, peeling it over her large breasts before tugging it past her hips to let it pool at her ankles.

Tina stepped out of it as Klaus led her over to the metal frame bed.Her knees were trembling so much she could barely stand, so she grabbed hold of the metal bed post to steady herself as Klaus stood away from her to remove most of his clothes.

She watched with detached interest, as he neatly folded his suit jacket and trousers over a chair before removing his tie. He moved back towards her still wearing his shirt and his boxers. Tina could make out a huge bulge in the boxers. Her pussy twitched.

Klaus turned back to look at Tina. She was still holding onto the bed post, her breasts, barely contained by her bra, wobbling as her chest heaved up and down. One delightful stocking clad leg was cocked at the knee as she looked fearfully back at him.

He circled slowly round Tina before stopping behind her. He looked down at the curve of her splendid, full round ass, her thong disappearing tantalisingly into the crack between her cheeks.

He placed a hand onto her ass, circling her cheek. He could feel the goosebumps on her flesh. He could tell Tina was aroused as her hips swayed slightly.

He traced his fingers up the small of her back the tingling feeling causing her to gasp. Her back arched in response, pushing forward her large breasts. Klaus gleefully closed both hands round to capture them, and began his seduction of her body, just as he had told her he would. He worked at her magnificent orbs, cupping and squeezing, fondling and groping, massaging and prodding.

"Ohhhh... mmmmm..." Tina moaned, as Klaus continued to fondle her impressive breasts. He nuzzled her neck, nibbling her ear lobes causing Tina to arch her back even more, pushing her large breasts further into his hands.

Reaching behind, he skilfully unhooked her bra and pulled it off revealing her magnificent breasts to him in all their glory for the first time.

Standing to one side he ran his fingertips over the shape and curve of them as they stood proud of her chest with no hint of sag. Her nipples were already rock hard and erect and barely moved as his fingers flicked over them.

"Ooohhhgggrrr..." Tina groaned as he continued to squeeze her breasts and rub her nipples.

Turning her to face him, Klaus bent down to lick round her pink coloured aureoles before sucking greedily on her swollen nubs. He bit down hard causing Tina to scream in pleasure and pain.

Tina by now was completely overwhelmed by Klaus' seduction. She couldn't have stopped even if she had wanted to. Her legs opened as her juices flowed.

Klaus lowered himself onto his knees, his hands running up and down Tina's stocking clad legs before he pulled down her thong and tossed it to one side. Grasping hold of her thighs, he pushed them wider apart as he bent in to lick her pussy. He could feel the heat between her thighs and could smell the heady scent of her sex.

He ran his hands up and down her legs, over and over again, relishing in the feel and silky softness of her stocking covered creamy flesh. As he brought his tongue to her pussy lips and licked hard and deep, Tina exploded with her first orgasm, thrusting her hips down onto his tongue.

Although amazed at how quickly she had cum, Klaus continued to lick her swollen, lust engorged pussy lips before pulling them apart with his fingers to enable him to insert his tongue inside her.

"Ohhhnnnggrr," Tina groaned again as he pushed as far as he could before inserting a finger.

Tina's pussy pulsed as it clamped down on this invasion. Klaus pulled out before pushing back inside adding a second finger. Tina pushed down hard with her hips trying to get it as deep inside her as she could.

Klaus fingered her for a few minutes more before deciding that he could wait no longer. He had to fuck her.

He stood and kissed Tina whilst pulling down his boxers. He grabbed hold of his cock. He could feel the pre cum trickling from the head as he stroked his erection.

In spite of his age, Klaus had no erectile dysfunction problems. His cock was still a firm 8" and whilst it was not particularly thick it had two peculiarities. When it was erect the veins in his cock stood out abnormally. This, he had been told by his lovers, gave them a unique experience when he fucked them. The other was the shape. His cock was curved like a banana, bending upwards. When he got it just right, Klaus could hit a woman's G-spot time after time giving them untold pleasure.

Klaus took Tina's hand and placed it on his cock. She gasped as she felt the knobbly veins as she stroked up and down and was shocked at the amount of curve it had. As she pumped his cock, he kissed her again.

Klaus guided Tina onto the bed. He pushed her down and she lay back and opened her legs wide for him, her unwitting acceptance of his seduction complete.

He knelt between her thighs and brought his cock to her pussy. He pushed the head inside her.

"Oooohhhnnnggg... fuck..." she cried as he met with some fierce initial resistance.

He thrust forward again, feeding more of his strange shaped cock inside her wet pussy.

"Nooooo..." she groaned as he pushed again, her pussy clamping down on his cock.

"My God, you are much tighter than I thought," he grunted.

"Oohhhgggrrr..." she shrieked as Klaus thrust the rest of his cock inside her tight pussy. Her face contorted as she struggled to cope with the feeling his cock was giving her. The initial pain was excruciating.

He paused briefly and as he moved his knees to a more comfortable position, Tina groaned loudly.

Propping himself up with his arms, Klaus arched his body over Tina and started to move his hips. Slowly at first, he could feel her pussy lips sticking slightly against his cock as his thick veins pulled at them. He pushed back in and moved with a bit more urgency as he became more excited.

He looked down at her face. Her mouth was gaping and her eyes were wide open with a look of fear and pain in them, her large 38D breasts moving up and down her chest with each of his forceful thrusts.

He smiled to himself, he had seen that look before on previous conquests when the realisation that they were letting an old man fuck them hit his young prey.

"Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god..." Tina cried out as she lay beneath Klaus and he pounded her pussy with a violence she had never experienced before. His cock filled her in such a different way from her other seducers. Her breasts were moving so wildly she grabbed hold of them herself and without realising, tugged and squeezed at her swollen nipples.

She could feel the hard lines of his veins sliding inside her pussy, which gave her a feeling that she'd never come across before. It was then she had an overwhelming desire to pee. She clamped down hard on Klaus' cock with her pussy and sighed deeply as she felt a warm satisfying flush sweep through her body.

She pulled her thighs together, squeezing his cock and holding it tighter inside. As Klaus continued to pump away, his cock was hitting her G-spot over and over again and Tina could feel her juices flowing liberally down her thighs.

Klaus knew from experience what was happening to Tina and started to fuck her harder.

As he picked up the pace his cock was hammering into her G-spot driving her wild. He lifted himself up slightly to allow access to her clit and as he flicked it several times, Tina came to her most earth shattering orgasm ever.

It was now obvious why Klaus had picked a room away from the rest of the guests as Tina screamed and shouted and wailed, her hips gyrating wildly as she bucked up and down, and from side to side before the intense feeling eventually lessened allowing her to sobbingly subside to quieter moans and groans.

Klaus meanwhile had come as well, sending his white seed deep into Tina's ravaged pussy.

She whimpered, her breathing ragged as she pulled her legs together into the fetal position after Klaus withdrew, his cum intermingling with her juices, sliding down her legs and soaking the bedding.

Klaus climbed from the bed and went into the bathroom where he showered. When he came back out, Tina was still laying on the bed naked except for her stockings and suspenders and 5" heel stilettos.

Klaus gazed at the loveliness of her body and felt his cock begin to throb again. He stroked his growing erection hard and moved over to Tina.

"Come, come my dear," he whispered, "we haven't finished yet, I need to fuck you again."

A look of sheer terror flashed across Tina's face.

"No, no, I can't, not again" she blubbered, "I must get back to my husband, he will be worried about me."

"I think your husband is NOT thinking about you and couldn't care less about you," Klaus replied cruelly.

"Yes he does," Tina cried, "please, you've got to let me go, please."

"At this precise moment in time, your husband is getting the best sex of his life courtesy of my two girls," Klaus said, "and I'm going to fuck you again before I let you go."

Tina shuffled backwards up the bed as Klaus advanced towards her, his ugly, erect 8" cock pointing up towards the ceiling.

Reaching the head of the bed, Tina pulled the bedding up to her breasts, mesmerised as she watched the blood pulsing up the thick knobbly veins of Klaus' cock.

Klaus reached across and tore the bedding from her grasp and grabbing her hand dragged her to the edge of the bed.

Tina tried to resist.

SMACK.

The shock was intense as Klaus slapped her hard across the face.

"Do not try to resist me," he hissed.

Tina sobbed as Klaus turned her round to kneel on the bed and bent her over so her ass was sticking up in the air.

Tina whimpered as he roughly rubbed her swollen pussy lips with his hard cock over and over again before plunging it into her pussy in one fluid movement.

"Aarrgghh..." Tina screamed as his banana shaped cock split her wide open.

Klaus was in no mood to be gentle as he now revealed himself in his true colours. He loved nothing more than to dominate women, especially when fucking them.

Tina was grunting with the shock of his forceful thrusts and it was a while before she realised that the pain had become more pleasurable. Without fully realising what she was doing she began to push her hips back to meet him.

Klaus reached down under her body to grasp her enormous tits which he groped roughly before taking her rock hard, erect nipples in-between his fingers and thumbs and squeezing.

Tina felt her orgasm building and as Klaus rubbed her clit, she came. Klaus didn't stop. He continued to pound away and as he hammered again into her G-spot, Tina felt the hot flush flood through her body before she came again in another mind blowing orgasm.

Klaus however was not ready to come just yet and slowed down to give Tina time to come round. He gently flexed his hips as he waited and sensing the time was right began again.

"No... no... no more," an exhausted Tina gasped, "please stop, I just can't take anymore."

"Of course you can and you will and we will stop only when I'm ready," Klaus said, as he pushed Tina's face into the bedding.

With her ass now sticking up even higher, it gave Klaus a different angle from which to pound Tina's pussy.

As he forced his cock even deeper inside, Tina groaned as she felt his cock once more hit her G-spot.

No, not again she thought as the wave of heat rushed through her body.

As Klaus thrust in and out, Tina came to another huge shrieking orgasm and as she did, Klaus' cock stiffened and he came, pumping more of his sticky white fluid into Tina's sopping wet pussy.

He collapsed on top of her and as his cock slipped from her pussy his cum and her juices flooded out onto the bedding.

Tina lay still. She was exhausted but with Klaus draped over her body, she was unable to move. A few minutes passed by.

"Klaus, you have to get off me," she finally said. There was no response and she couldn't quite believe it when she realised that Klaus had fallen asleep.

She managed to wriggle her way out from underneath him before she found all her clothes and got dressed. Locating the key in Klaus' trouser pocket she crept out of the room locking the door behind her.

By pure luck she found her way back to the main hotel guest rooms, dropping the key into a waste bin on the way.

Reaching her room she was relieved to find Jim wasn't there.

She stood under a hot shower for what seemed forever as she tried to wash away the enormous guilty feeling she had. She had cheated on Jim again but this time it wasn't her fault. She'd been forced against her will to have sex with a man who had almost raped her.

Relieved that she wasn't responsible for this latest infidelity, she got into bed and was soon fast asleep.

* * *

The next morning when Tina woke, Jim was next to her still sleeping. She silently eased herself out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Some time later and feeling revitalised by the pulsating hot shower she walked back into the bedroom to find Jim still fast asleep. She quickly dressed in a blouse and skirt and went down to meet the rest of the Brompton's party for breakfast.

The conversation was slightly subdued around the table with most of them suffering from the after effects of the night before. A sheepish looking Jim eventually joined them. Tina wanted to ask him where he'd been but decided that if she did that, he would ask her where she'd been and she certainly didn't want to explain her whereabouts to him.

Following breakfast they returned to their room, collected their baggage and met up with the other party members in the hotel lobby ready to check out. As they chatted idly whilst Mr Brompton organised payment of their bill, Tina looked casually round.

Her stomach lurched as she saw Klaus standing over the other side of the vast lobby, surrounded by his entourage. Even from that distance she could feel his eyes burning into her.

She could feel her cheeks flush red hot as a surge of nausea rose from her stomach up to her throat and she felt her legs weaken.

"Are you okay," she heard Jim say to her. He seemed to be miles away, his voice was very faint.

"Yeah, err... yeah, I'm fine," she replied nervously trying hard not to look over towards Klaus.

She was suddenly aware that a man from Klaus' party was walking across the lobby floor towards their group. Tina knew instantly that the man was coming for her and almost robotically detached herself from her party as she went to meet him.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,466 Followers