Tina Carson Ch. 07

Story Info
Hot young wife blackmailed and seduced on training course.
20.1k words
4.5
77k
49
7

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

As usual each chapter of Tina Carson is an individual and complete story. But this seventh chapter of Tina Carson can be read in conjunction with Debbie Gibson, Chapter Six. In this tale they have both been selected to attend a computer training course by their employer and these are their individual tales of misadventure.

I did toy with the idea of making it one big story but thought it would be too big and unwieldy so in the end adapted it into two. Also there may be those of you who are only reading the Tina series. For those of you reading both there is therefore a little bit of duplication but I hope not enough to spoil your enjoyment of either story.

TeamEquipe.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was the start of a new working week as Tina Carson strutted purposefully across the showroom floor at Bromptons Department Store. This was her department and her responsibility so as she walked through she carefully glanced at the various displays, her experienced eye taking it all in, making sure everything was as it should be; as she liked it to be.

Seemingly a confident young woman, Tina had been employed at Bromptons for over five years and had worked her way up to become a Department Manager, no mean achievement as she was only in her mid twenties. Her promotion was testament to her hard work and an unswerving devotion to the company.

It was just a pity though that the confidence and devotion she displayed at work didn't spill over into her private life, which sadly was now in turmoil.

Her husband Jim seemed genuinely pleased with her success and had been extremely supportive. He too was a very driven individual and therefore could relate to how hard work and dedication could pay off.

But maybe that was part of the reason why recently they'd been having problems in their marriage. They'd been married for over four years, of which nearly three had been wonderful as far as Tina was concerned. But over the last year or so there had been a succession of problems that threatened to overwhelm and possibly ruin their relationship.

One was Jim. His job had become all consuming. He was frequently away on trips, sometimes for two or three days at a time and even when home he was working long hours. Because of this he was exhausted and that made him irritable, the end result of which was their home life had become somewhat strained.

They saw so little of each other that they seldom went out together and their sex life was almost non existent. For a young married couple this was not how it was meant to be. And it was these problems in the bedroom that were now causing the most issues.

Because the second big problem was Tina herself. She had been unfaithful and slept with other men. Obviously she hadn't meant to. It wasn't as if she purposely went out looking them. But it seemed lately they'd just found her anyway and knew exactly what to do to get their cocks inside her married pussy.

Before she'd met Jim, Tina had experienced a colourful sex life. She'd had a few one night stands, some of which had led to the odd short lived relationship and she'd even had a couple of brief affairs with married men. But like most women she was looking for Mr Right, especially as from a young age her mother had hammered it into her that she should be married and churning out grandchildren as soon as possible.

As Tina allowed herself to become more pressurised by her mother she grew ever more hasty in her choices. It took her a while but she gradually came to realise that in all her potential relationships she had misinterpreted sex for love. Sadly, when all she craved was to be married and have a warm and loving relationship it seemed she was only drawn to men who regarded her as someone worth fucking a few times rather than as a potential life partner.

And then she'd met Jim. From the outset she knew he was different. For one thing it took him a while to pluck up the courage to ask her out. Their first date went well and at the end of the night she was amazed when he didn't even try to fuck her. Usually for Tina most first dates finished with her in the back seat of a car, flat on her back, her legs up in the air and impaled on the end of someone's cock.

But Jim was different. He took his time, getting to know her before they finally did the deed. It was slow and deliberate, Jim taking an age to make sure she was fully satisfied before he entered her. If she'd been hypercritical she would have said that it wasn't mind-blowing but as she was looking for more from their blossoming relationship than just sex it didn't unduly bother her.

Unfortunately it now seemed that it did bother her. This second problem in their relationship had suddenly escalated to be the biggest by far. It appeared to be spiralling out of control and she wasn't sure how she was going to stop it.

More than a year ago just before Christmas and due to a drunken mistake she'd allowed Rob Johnson, the account executive from Staymo to fuck her. His cock was very thick, much bigger than Jim's and she had struggled initially to come to terms with how it had stretched and filled her pussy. Full of remorse due to her unfaithfulness she still realised that sex with Rob had been good. In fact very good. So good she unwittingly allowed him to seduce and then fuck her again a week later.

She was contrite but sadly this seemed to open the floodgates with regard to her infidelity as her body seemed to develop a craving for men with big cocks. Over the coming months she'd been seduced several more times, mostly when under the influence of drink. She wasn't proud of this, in fact she was quite upset with herself for allowing these one night stands to happen especially when she thought about her marriage vows.

However, she couldn't deny that on each occasion the sex had been spectacular, even including in retrospect the multiple times she had been fucked when under the almost hypnotic influence of the despicable Klaus Winklemann.

Meanwhile the relationship with her husband was seemingly disintegrating before her eyes as tension between the two of them increased. As Jim continued to work ridiculous hours so Tina threw herself into her job with even more vigour. But unlike Jim she was also partying hard as well, this being done with her friends though and not with her husband.

But these thoughts were not on her mind this particular Monday morning. She was completely focused on work and the week ahead. Today she was headed to the work station where her relatively new assistant Debbie Gibson was stood, head bowed, deeply engrossed in her paperwork, which even from a distance Tina could see was strewn untidily across the desk.

As she crossed the floor, closing quickly on Debbie, no-one watching would know of Tina's inner turmoil. And even if they did it was doubtful they would care. They would be more interested in looking at her body. Their gaze would be drawn to the fact that whilst not stunningly beautiful she was still an attractive blue eyed blonde who, although it was partly hidden by her work uniform, had a stunning figure with nice legs, full round ass and a curvy waist topped off by impressive 38D breasts. And if they bothered to tear their eyes away from Tina for a moment and cast a look in Debbie's direction they might also think that she and Debbie could be sisters, such was the similarity in their looks.

"Morning Debbie, how are you today?" Tina smiled as she finally reached Debbie.

"Oh, morning Tina," Debbie replied as she lifted up her head, "I'm fine thanks, apart from these." She pointed to the myriad of forms before her. "It's getting ridiculous, there just isn't enough time to fill them all in," she added.

"Yeah, I know, there are a lot," Tina replied with a frustrated sigh, a slight frown creasing her face, "but don't worry, I've been informed from those up above that we won't have to fill them out for much longer. Well not all of them anyway. They've decided to streamline the paperwork and some of the figures will be going directly into the computers."

"How do you mean?" Debbie asked, "I'm not sure that I follow."

"Well," Tina explained, "the tills are going to be linked up somehow to the computer system so that when an item is rung up on the till, data will be captured and fed to the relevant places on the new software system, such as stock balance, re-ordering, sales analysis and other things."

"Oh," Debbie replied, "I'm still not sure I follow, computers have never been my thing."

"No, I don't understand them either," Tina laughed, "I've no idea what I'm talking about, I'm just repeating what I overheard the other day. No doubt when they want us to know they will tell us."

"Yeah I suppose so," Debbie replied laughing as well, "what's that old saying ... I am a mushroom, kept in the dark ..."

"... and fed a load of bullshit!" Tina finished as they both laughed together.

* * *

As Tina and Debbie laughed at their joke on the shop floor, upstairs in his executive office Gordon Brompton was sat behind his desk, a phone clamped to his left ear, listening intently and scribbling the occasional note down on the pad in front of him. Gordon was the CEO of the department store that bore his family name although sadly he was going to be the last in the long line of Bromptons to have owned and run it. It was a big and extremely successful corporate entity now with a healthy profit margin and due to this a much coveted business. So much so that they had already fended off a recent hostile takeover bid from the Wellmans Group, a company headed up by Gordon's nemesis, Klaus Winklemann.

In such a cut throat business, profit margins were key and it was proving to be increasingly difficult to stay ahead of the competition. Following a recent, fairly heated board meeting a number of changes to the business model of the company had been implemented, not least of which was the decision to increase the level of computerisation in their stores and it was in this regard Gordon was on the phone. He finished the call and turned to Ted Arkwright his assistant, who had just entered his office.

"Well that was Mark Kenwood, the head of Staymo. They want to push ahead with the computerising of their entire product line and integrating it with our tills within the month."

"What ... that soon!" Ted exclaimed, "Jeez, I thought we'd have longer. Do you think we can get up to speed that quickly?"

Gordon shrugged his shoulders and leant back in his chair. He measured his words carefully.

"Unfortunately Ted, we've no option and we can't afford for it to be an issue. Staymo already know that we've got the generic training set up for the staff but they want to go the whole hog. One hundred percent fully computerised with all their data captured as soon as possible, which as we know is much more detailed."

He paused as he saw the look on Ted's face before he continued. "It's not all that bad. They've offered to put Tina and Debbie Gibson on an intensive training course, paid for by them."

"Oh so they've already decided who they want then?" Ted asked. Gordon nodded in reply.

Ted continued. "Well they're obvious choices I suppose. Tina as head of the department would have to go and Debbie too, as Staymo is her primary responsibility. By the way, Rob Johnson said he's very pleased with the way Debbie's working out and Tina has nothing but praise for her as well. So I can see their reasoning and off the top of my head I can't think of anyone else that would need to go as a matter of priority. I'm pretty sure Tina and Debbie can get everyone else from that department trained up when they come back."

"I completely agree Ted. Okay, let's check the training schedule." Gordon leaned forward and punched some keys on his computer.

"Here we go." He brought up a spreadsheet and scrolled down the list that showed on the screen as Ted moved round behind and looked in over his shoulder.

"So ... we've got fifteen members of staff including Tina and Debbie going to the first roll out of the generic training from Wednesday to Friday next week. That couldn't have worked out better as we can get the two of them to carry on and go to the intensive training with Staymo on the Saturday and Sunday." He looked up and waited for Ted's reaction.

"It's a weekend training course?" Ted surprise was evident. "Why a weekend?"

"Well they're combining business and pleasure," Gordon replied. "As you know our sales of Staymo products have been outstanding since Tina took over the department and Debbie is obviously proving just as dedicated. It seems Staymo have recognised this and suggested that whilst they need to train Tina and Debbie as soon as possible, they could combine it with a small thank you for a job well done by taking them to a luxury rural retreat."

"Lucky them," Ted said, "but they're going to be away for five days, are they going to be happy with that?"

"Probably not but Staymo have already thought about that," Gordon replied, "the invitation to the rural retreat has been extended to include their respective spouses."

Ted nodded in appreciation."That's very generous of them," he said, "I'll get both of them up here so we can let them know what's happening."

"Okay Ted," Gordon replied. "While you do that I'll let Mark Kenwood at Staymo know we're good to go." He picked up his phone and began punching the keys.

* * *

The following week saw Tina and Debbie attend the generic training course. It was a tough and tiring three days but at the end of Friday's final session they were met by Jim and Debbie's husband Derek and were driven off to the rural retreat in transportation provided by Staymo.

Jim and Derek hit it off straight away and were soon chatting about football and cars and other non interesting stuff as far as the women were concerned. Tina and Debbie were so tired from the mental exertion of the last three days that they soon both dozed off.

Tina was still in a deep sleep as the car pulled into their destination but was soon roused from her slumbers by the loud gasp and strident tones of Debbie.

"Oh my God!" Debbie was saying, "I don't believe it. Here, of all places, they bring us here, I don't believe it!"

"What's the matter?" Tina asked drowsily, struggling to pull herself upright.

Derek laughed. "It's nothing really, it's just that we stayed here for a long weekend a while back."

Climbing out the car and grabbing their bags from the boot, Tina and Jim fell in behind Derek and Debbie as the walked towards the hotel entrance. Entering first, Derek strode up to the reception desk and rang the bell. It suddenly dawned on Tina that Debbie was stood just behind him as if she was hiding. It was most odd especially as she appeared to be quite nervous and that in itself was a little bit peculiar.

"Welcome, welcome," Tina heard a voice and then saw a scrawny, scruffy individual approaching them. She took a quick glance at Debbie and was surprised when she saw her wince.

"Well goodness gracious, is that you Derek?"

"Yes it is Sid, how are you?" Derek replied with a smile, shaking his outstretched hand.

"Absolutely great," Sid enthused, "so what brings you here and is your lovely wife Debbie with you too?"

"Indeed she is." Derek moved to one side to allow Debbie to be seen by Sid.

"Debbie ..." Sid leered, allowing his eyes to feast on her sumptuous body, "how absolutely lovely to see you again, it's been too long."

"Yes, it's nice to be back," she answered quietly.

Tina glanced over at her assistant with a bemused look on her face. Debbie seemed to be really uncomfortable talking to Sid. This also struck her as slightly odd and her womanly intuition started to make her wonder why that was.

"So what does bring you back then?" Sid asked as he fussed about the desk trying to locate some booking cards.

"Well Debbie works for Bromptons Department Store now and she and her boss Tina are here for some computer training or something. I believe the reservations for us should be under the name of Staymo?" Derek was a bit vague but looked over to Debbie for verification. She nodded her reply.

"Ah yes, we had an email about this. Now where is it?" Sid sifted through a pile of paperwork. "Here we are, reservations for four people." He looked up, glancing at Derek and Debbie first before shifting his gaze to Jim and Tina. Holy fuck! He stopped himself shouting it out just in time.

Sid couldn't believe his eyes as he saw Tina for the first time. Blonde, blue eyes, attractive, big tits, great ass and lovely shapely legs that were displayed nicely due to her wearing a skirt and high heels. She was the complete package. She was Debbie ... but younger ... and better!

His cock pulsed. Fuck my MILF fantasy he thought as he took in the spectacular vision in front of him, it looks like I'll have to include hot young wives into it as well!

"I'm sure you've been told this before," he spluttered as he gazed hungrily at her womanly curves, "but the resemblance between you two is uncanny. You could be sisters."

"Hummphh," Tina snapped, grumpy after her far too brief nap, "we don't see it, do we Debbie? Now can you show us to our rooms, it's been a long day and I for one would like to take a shower."

"Certainly," Sid replied, slightly taken aback at Tina's sharpness, "if you'll follow me. Your rooms are on different floors but you will find that they both have spectacular views from the window seats. I'm sure you will remember the window seats from before Debbie?"

"Oh, erm yes," Debbie replied hurriedly.

As Sid led the four of them off, Tina was sure she could feel a certain tension flowing between him and Debbie. It was a fleeting thought, which vanished as soon as they arrived at the room Sid had designated for Debbie and Derek.

"We'll leave you to get settled in then," Sid said to Derek and Debbie before turning to Jim and Tina. "Right you two, if you'll follow me please, I'll show you to your room." He led them up another flight of stairs before opening the door to their room.

Tina took a quick look around and immediately liked what she saw. "Oh this is very nice," she said cheerfully.

"The view from the window is pretty spectacular ..." Sid offered.

Tina walked over to look out. "Oh come and look Jim," Tina gushed as she bent over, "the view really is spectacular, this is perfect."

It certainly is perfect thought Sid as he looked at her shapely legs and her full round ass, her panty line clearly visible through the fabric of her skirt, which had pulled tight across her ass cheeks as she knelt on the cushioned seat. You're not kidding, the view really IS spectacular!

His cock pulsed again as a sense of déjà vu hit him. She was SO much like Debbie!

"Right folks, I'll leave you to get settled in. When you're ready to come down, the bar will be open." Sid reluctantly closed the door behind him and went down to his room to activate the hidden camera's in both Tina's and Debbie's rooms. He didn't want to miss a thing.

* * *

Later that evening the two couples met in the bar for drinks before entering the restaurant for dinner. Derek and Jim quickly resumed their conversation about football and cars and Tina and Debbie made small talk mainly about work.

As they were just finishing their main course, Tina heard an all too familiar voice.

"Hello ... there you are ... my two favourite saleswomen!"

All four of them turned as Rob Johnson, the account executive from Staymo walked across the restaurant towards them.

"We were wondering when someone from Staymo was going to show up," Tina said, "but I didn't realise it was going to be you."

"Couldn't stay away when I heard you two were going to be here," Rob joked.

"Ha ha, very funny." Tina retorted. "Anyway Rob, this is my husband Jim," she turned to introduce him, "and this is Debbie's husband Derek."

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers