Tina Cheri Deluxe

Story Info
He has a hot time with big-breasted porn star.
1.5k words
4.35
27.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blover
blover
12 Followers

The days leading up to my "date" had been torturous. I had been stunned to find Tina Cheri on the escort site, and even more stunned at the price, but simply could not pass up the opportunity. I had many of her layouts and videos. In the intervening weeks since I made my reservation, I had left them well used and sticky. A few days ago, she had been in touch via email, introducing herself and asking my preferences. That was easy. The nurse video was easily my favorite. She sounded friendly and eager to please, or so I hoped.

This morning, she emailed me with her address, a hotel on the outskirts of town, one of the Double Tree suites. I arrived early and forced myself to go have a drink at the bar to kill time. At the appointed hour, I wandered up and knocked on the door of her room. The door opened promptly to partially reveal Tina, dressed in a long silk robe. "Sean?" she asked. "Yes," I smiled. "Please come in."

Stepping in, I turned to face her as she shut the door. The robe clung to the curves of her body delightfully parted sufficiently in front to display cavernous cleavage. Looking me over, she extended her hand, saying, "very pleased to meet you." I bent low to kiss her hand, not taking my eyes off hers. "The pleasure is mine."

"So," she enquired, "are you a fan of mine?"

"Oh yes, a quiet one, but a big fan, and getting bigger by the minute," I mumbled as my cock swelled in my pants.

"Great! Then we are going to have a lot of fun. Why don't you sit down and watch a video of mine while I change?" She said, hitting the play button on the VCR and walking to the bedroom. The scene displayed was one I had masturbated to many times, Tina Cheri slowly stripping out of a nurse's uniform and pleasuring herself. Seeing it now, with her in the next room, made my cock throb with anticipation. I did not have to wait long.

Wearing the same uniform as in the video, Tina stepped into the room, and leaned against the TV armoire. "You like?" she asked, as she rubbed her hands over her body. My eyes were wide with lust as I nodded.

"My, you look tense. Why don't you let nurse Tina give you some relief?" she purred as she walked over to me and knelt between my legs. She ran her hands over my chest and thighs and then moved to undo my belt. I groaned as she unzipped by pants and freed my aching cock.

She started to stroke me gently, watching my expression, "So Sean, I'll bet you have a big load for me, don't you. Lots of sticky hot cum for nurse Tina?" She started stroking me a little faster, pointing my cock at her face, "mmm, wanna give nurse Tina a facial?" She opened her mouth and breathed warmly on the head of my cock. With a loud moan, I came, sending a big spurt into her open mouth. Her lips closed as I continued to splatter her face with cum. She milked the last drops out of my cock, then licked the semen off her hand. She smiled, and cum oozed out of her mouth. Globs dripped off her face and down onto her uniform.

"Whoa, so quick! I'll take that as a compliment," she grinned, taking my cock and using it to rub my cum over her face, "and such a big load!"

"I told you I was a big fan," I replied.

Releasing my cock, she stood, saying, "Well, I know what my fans like." Standing close, she started running her hands over her body, gyrating slowly. Reaching behind her, she slowly unzipped her uniform. She pulled it part way off her shoulders, just enough to reveal white lacy bra straps. "You want to see my body, don't you?" Pulling it an inch lower, she whispered, "You want to see my big tits, don't you? My big DD breasts?"

"Yes," I gasped.

She pulled her uniform down and off, displaying her white crotchless panty hose and lacey bra, which struggled to contain her bountiful breasts. She leaned over and brought her globes to my face. I nuzzled my face against them and groaned. "Yes, you want them. Tina's big tatas." She pulls my head against her chest and I feel engulfed by tit flesh. She rubs them back and forth across my face. I nip at her lace covered nipples as they pass by my mouth. My hands are roving over her hot body, squeezing her ass, pulling her towards me.

I gasp again as she takes my cock in her hand. "Still hard for me, aren't you? Nice big dick for Tina? Bet you want to fuck me, don't you? Shove your cock into a porn star?" she teases, as she lowers herself enough to graze the head of my cock with the lips of her cunt. I reply by grabbing her hips and pulling her down onto me.

"Ohhhhh," she groans as I open her wide. She settles in, then starts to rock her hips. I watch her tits bounce as she fucks me. I reach around and unclasp her bra. I bare her huge jugs and knead them. She laughs, "yes, grab my tits Sean. Is it what you dreamed of, fucking me?"

"Almost," I reply, then grab her around the waist. I lift off the couch carrying her impaled on my cock. I spin around and lower her down on the couch. Now I shift my weight and start to fuck her hard. "This is what I have dreamed of!"

"Oh, so big!" she moans as I pump her, "so good. That's it! Fuck me hard! Give it all to Tina. Bang your dream girl." My hips are hitting hers, hard. Each stroke rocks her body, making her tits shake. I grab her by the waist and raise her hips off the couch, so I can plunge more deeply. I watch the lips of her cunt cling to my cock and feel her tightening around me.

"Fuuucccckkk, yyyyeeeessss!" she screams as she comes, her body shaking violently. The pulsing of her cunt brings me over the edge and I come violently within her, filling her pussy with cream.

My pace slows, and then I collapse upon her. She is still breathing hard, flushed. "Wow! That was sooo good! I was not expecting that."

I roll over onto the couch next to her. For a moment, I glance at the TV, showing Tina fellating with gusto. She looks over at me and smiles, "I look pretty good when I am sucking cock, don't I?"

Looking back at her, cum still on her face, her body sweaty, her cunt open and dripping, her chest rising and falling, I reply, "You look great all the time."

"Yeah, but there is something special about the way a gal looks at a guy when his cock is in her throat, don't you think?" she muses, "and from the look of your cock, I would say you agree. Why don't you stand up?"

I stand, my cock half hard, as Tina kneels down in front of me. "Tell you want Sean. I want you to fuck my face. Fuck me like a porn star! Think you can do that to Tina? Gag your dream girl?"

Looking down at her, blonde hair, red lips and huge tits jutting out, hearing her dirty talk, has me hard again. She smiles and starts licking my cock, cleaning off our combined juices. "Mmmmm," she coos, "tasty cock. So hard, what are you waiting for?"

She moans as my hands reach into her hair and grasp her head. She opens her mouth wide as I push past her lips. I move slowly, only putting my cock half way in, stroking gently. She pulls back and says. "C'mon baby, fuck me. Make me gag. Make it hurt. Treat me a like a whore. Don't stop until you cum."

She might have said more, but I was too hot to care. I pushed my cock into her mouth. When the head reached the back of her mouth, I held her head and shoved it down her throat. She pushed against me, making protesting noises, but this time I hold her hard and start fucking her face, plunging my cock deeply. I watch her face go red and tears stream. I see her tits heaving as she tries to breath and chokes. I find myself hissing, "That's it Tina, suck my cock. Take it deep bitch, suck it!" My cock swells as I impale her face and hold her head. Cum bursts out of me and down her throat. Her body convulses, but I hold her firmly until the last drop pulses out of me.

And then I relax my grip. She pushed back, gasping and coughing. "Whoa, you know how to treat a lady, don't you?" she sputters.

We both take time to recover. As the scene of the TV ends, she says, "Well, this has been great fun, but your time is up. If you will excuse me." She retires to her bedroom as I dress. She peaks her head out and waves good bye, "Come again big boy."

blover
blover
12 Followers