Tina Does a Sex Study for Middle Age

Story Info
Tina a nurse does a sex study to find out the inner workings
5.7k words
4.08
58.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfwife
milfwife
1,420 Followers

Tina has been a nurse for the past twenty years. She had just turned 45 and had been happily married to the same man for the past eighteen years. She was the sweetest person you ever wanted to meet, and she would always volunteer for a number of good causes. She loved being a nurse, and appreciated all the times that she had helped someone out.

She also had another passion inside her, and that was volunteering for health related studies at the hospital. Her hope was one day reading how one of the studies she was involved with ends up making a difference in someone's life. Tina had been involved with a half of a dozen of these kind of studies in the past, and had worked closely with Dr. Gundy.

Dr. Gundy had a new study, and had put out the word that he was looking for a middle age woman for his next project. Tina immediately let it be known that she was interested even though she had no idea what would be expected of her. This showed what kind of person Tina was, and she volunteered before even knowing what the study consisted of.

It had been a few weeks later, and Tina hadn't heard a thing from Dr. Gundy about his study. She had become concerned enough that she decided to stop by his office one night on her way out of the hospital. She had done several projects for him in the past, and thought she was more than the perfect candidate for his upcoming study.

"Hello Dr. Gundy. I was wondering how your next project is going. Do you have a volunteer yet?"

"No Tina, not yet."

"I just wanted to stop by and tell you personally that I am available. It sounds like I might be a perfect fit for your upcoming study."

"You are Tina. I got to say by far you are the best candidate for this project, but you might want to hear about it first before volunteering for it." Dr. Gundy responded back.

"Why? What does it involve?"

"Well, it is a study on the inner sexual works of a middle age woman. It consist of finding out why some women are more sexually aroused when they are in their forties, then when they were back in their twenties. It also consist of a new drug study that hopes to help with women who need that extra sexual boost. There are a few other elements also to this project, but I can't go into them at this point. I know you are perfect for this study, but I am looking for a woman who can have sexual intercourse with another man. I didn't think your husband and you would be too comfortable with this arrangement so that is why I didn't contact you," the doctor finished up with.

"I am still interested. I know if it is for science or health my husband will be more than understanding."

"Why don't you go home and talk it over with your husband first. If you are still interested in the morning come by and see me."

Tina went home that night not really thinking straight about what the study detailed. All she could think about she was the possibility of helping out other women down the road. She knew of friends and family that have gone through some of these exact problems. She knew she had to be part of this study.

That evening she sat down with her husband and said, "I talked to Dr. Gundy today. Remember that study I was talking about volunteering for? Well, he said it is mine if I want it. There is just one caveat though, it is a study on the sexual health of a middle age woman. He said if I want to do it I will need to have intercourse with another man. How would you feel about that? I know you support me with the studies I have done in the past, and I really would like to be part of this one also."

"Intercourse with another man? Are you sure about doing this?" her husband Mark responded back.

"Yeah, I am sure. I know I can keep my private life separate from the study. I really do want to be part of this study."

"Well, I guess if you are ok with it than I will support you on your decision."

"Thank you honey! I love you so much!" Tina said to Mark as she gave him a long hug and a kiss.

The next morning Tina stopped by Dr. Gundy's office on her way into work.

"Hello Dr. Gundy. My husband and I talked about your study last night, and we both decided that I should be part of it."

"That is great Tina! You are at that exact age I was looking for, and you are in perfect health," Dr. Gundy responded back.

"So I got it?" an excited Tina said.

"Yes, you got it. I will talk with you later in the week and let you know more details."

Tina was extremely happy as she left Dr. Gundy's office that morning. She knew she was a perfect fit for the study, and her 5'6 and 120 pound body was in prime condition for being forty five. It had been a few days later when she once again sat down with Dr. Gundy. He went over everything with her including checking all of her vitals. She would need to keep a diary for the next thirty days, keeping track how she felt each day. The doctor really wanted to know how aroused the pills were making Tina. She also was told that sex with her husband was forbidden for the next thirty days. She knew Mark might not be totally happy with that aspect, but she knew he would get over it soon enough. It was only for a month and she make it up to him after that.

Dr. Gundy then handed over a bottle of pink pills to her and told her to take one of them once a day. Then in one month she would start the second phase of the study. This would be the phase that she would need to have intercourse with another man so they could see how well the medicine was working.

Tina took one pill each day. She never had a problem with her libido before, and now it was off the charts with arousal. She did everything possible to improvise to keep her from thinking about sex. By the time the thirty days had passed Tina felt so much arousal flowing through her that she no longer could think straight anymore. She was more than ready for the next phase of study to start.

"Are you ready Tina for the next phase?" Dr. Gundy asked her on the thirtieth day.

"You can't believe how relieved I am that the thirty days are over with." Tina responded back.

"Well, your wait is over with. I want you to come back tomorrow afternoon for the next phase. This is the phase were you are to need to have intercourse with another man. You husband is welcome to watch if he wants to."

Tina's husband wasn't about to miss this and agreed to accompany her the next day. The next morning Tina showered and got ready. This would be a big day not just for Tina, but also for her husband Mark.

That afternoon Tina went through a final examination before heading off for the next phase of the project. The study was set up in the back wing of the hospital where it would be secluded and private. Tina and her husband Mark walked slowly to the room. It was a decent size room with a one way mirror on one of the side walls for medical students and her husband to observe from. A bed along with medical equipment were the only things inside the room, Tina quickly got comfortable as she waited patiently for Dr. Gundy.

A few minutes later Dr. Gundy and a nurse assistant walked in. He joked around with Tina, "I know this isn't a 5-star hotel, but it is all we got."

"Alright Tina are you ready to start?"

"Yes doctor."

"I need you to take off all of your clothes so we can put some of these wireless probes on you."

Tina began to remove her clothes in front of the doctor and his assistant. Her husband was in the room next to hers watching through the one sided mirror along with six other medical students. It would be there job to take notes and give their own personal thoughts to what they see.

Tina's body was extremely nice as she got down to just her bra and panties. She then removed her bra, and then slid her panties to the floor. She looked extremely sexy, and her tits stood firmly out while her ass was perfectly shaped.

'Ok Tina, we are going to put a few of these wireless probes on your body. We need to check your brain waves along with checking your heart rate. We want to see how powerful your orgasms are."

As soon as the assistant had finished putting the small probes on her the door to the room suddenly opened. It was a young hunk not more than twenty five. The young man walked in with just a towel draped around his waist. His body was immaculate, and he had to be around 6'2. He was more on the muscular side, and his cock was enormous in size as it hung down under his towel.

"Are you ok Tina?" the doctor quietly asked.

"Oh yeah, I am ok," a nervous Tina replied back.

"There is another part of this study I couldn't tell you about until today. It also consist of seeing if a woman orgasm is heightened by the size of a man's cock. This young lad's cock is around ten inches so I am hoping you can handle it."

"Oh wow! I guess I can," a stunned Tina replied back.

"Well, let's start then. I need you Tina to get on the bed so the young man can stimulate your vagina with his tongue."

Tina got up onto the bed and felt the young man moved his head in between her legs. His tongue was long and he began to glide it over Tina's now swollen clit.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Tina cried out instantly as the young man continued to glide his tongue across her swollen clit.

Several minutes had passed, and Tina's body was squirming about the bed as the young man had his long tongue buried deep inside her. Her hands held tightly onto the back of the young man's head as her orgasm was close at hand.

"Oh my god!" Tina cried out seconds later. She no longer could take it and she began to go over the edge. Her orgasm was so intense and powerful that it rocked the whole bed.

Tina lay there still trembling minutes later, and the young man now knelt in between each of her legs. He had positioned his extremely large cock up against Tina's swollen pussy and began to work his big cock deep inside her trembling cunt. Tina immediately let out a shill of a cry, and she felt the head of the young man's cock split the swollen lips of her aroused pussy.

A few minutes later the young man had pushed four or five inches of his cock deeply into Tina's vagina. She was now in over her head, and the young man began to fuck her with more vigor.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Tina cried out as she felt the young man's huge cock penetrate in and out of her swollen pussy.

Tina began to orgasm extremely hard just minutes later, while she felt a huge sensation come over her. She had never cum that hard ever before, and the young man slowly worked a few more inches of his cock deeply into her. That was all Tina could handle right now, and the young man gave it to her good and hard for the next ten minutes or so. It was then that they changed places. Tina was now on top of him, while the young man slid her wet pussy down onto the shaft of his young big cock.

"Oh wow!" Tina shouted out as she felt several inches of his cock penetrate up inside her.

"Tried to take more of it?" Dr. Gundy said to her a few minutes later.

Tina was now able to go down on several inches of the young man's cock. She fucked him good and hard while her husband Mark watched with a stunned look from the room next door. It had been a good ten minutes later, and Tina was once again on the verge of a powerful orgasm. She had taken in about seven or so inches of the young man's cock into her pussy when she began to cry out into another very intense orgasm. Her orgasm was very powerful that her chest fell down onto her young lover's chest.

"Let's see you take her from behind?" the doctor now asked.

Tina got down onto all fours on the center of the bed. Her round gorgeous ass hung high into the air and the young stud got in behind her. He slowly worked his cock back into her from behind and Tina once again let out a loud cry.

Several minutes had passed and the young man gave it to Tina good and hard from behind. He had pushed almost eight inches of his cock deeply into her, and that's when the doctor said, "See if you can get her to take all of your cock."

"Can you handled it Tina?" the doctor then asked.

"I think so! Oh god!" Tina quickly cried out as she felt another inch of the young lad's cock penetrate deeper into her.

She quickly felt another explosive orgasm coming on, while she felt the young stud work the last inch of his cock into her. Her face was plastered against the sheets, while her hands were tightly wrapped up in a tight ball. He then gave her one last thrust, and he had slid all ten inches of his cock deep inside her aroused pussy.

Tina's head began to spin, and she felt one of the most intense orgasms of her life coming on. Her young lover began to force all ten inches of his cock hard against the back wall of her vagina. This pushed her over the edge once again, and she screamed out loudly into an earth shattering orgasm. She never had an orgasm of this magnitude ever before, and her body shook the bed violently.

"Are you alright Tina?" the doctor asked a few seconds later.

"Oh wow! I think I am," a worn out Tina said back.

The young man continued to pound his big cock into Tina from behind, and she was quickly on the verge of another very powerful orgasm. Seconds later Tina again cried out into another very intense orgasm. It was on the same magnitude as the last one, while her body went lymph. The young man continued to pound his cock deep into her for another twenty minutes or so. Tina once again screamed out into another earth pounding orgasm.

Tina could no longer could stay up on all fours, and her body crashed harmlessly down onto the bed. The young man continued to grind his big cock into her for another few minutes. He was on the verge of cumming when he suddenly yanked his cock from Tina's enlarged pussy. His cock began to explode hard all over Tina's beautiful ass just seconds later.

Tina laid there still collecting her thoughts for several minutes, and Dr. Gundy said to her, "You did fantastic Tina! We got some really good data today."

It took Tina some additional time to recover, and she got cleaned up and dressed. Her husband drove her back home that day. Her pussy was extremely sore and stretched out. Her husband then asked her, "Was it all worth it?"

Tina paused for a second before answering back, "Yes, it was worth it. If it helps out just one woman down the road then it was well worth it."

A few days later Dr. Gundy went over the results with Tina. He was extremely happy with the data they had collected. He then asked Tina, "How would you like to be involved with the next phased?"

Before the doctor had finished talking about what the third phase detailed Tina already gave her approval.

A few months had passed and Dr. Gundy had received another grant to continue on with his work. He had been searching for another participant for his next study. This study was a bit unusual, and he couldn't divulge to the potential participants what it involved. If they agreed to do the study, they would be under his control, and would be required to do whatever he asked.

Dr. Gundy had received a number of interested responses, but so far no one fit what he had looking for. When Tina heard this, she immediately volunteered herself for the study. Dr. Gundy knew Tina would be a perfect patient like all the past times before, but this was a different type of sex study. He didn't know if Tina would make a good fit or not.

One afternoon Tina pleaded with Dr. Gundy, "I know I can be a help."

"Tina, you have no idea what this study consists of. I can't go into great detail because it is very secretive, but I know you, and I wouldn't want to see you do something you normally wouldn't do. Besides that, your husband Mark can't know a thing, and he won't be able to be involved like the last study."

"But Dr. Gundy, I know I can do it, and you desperately need someone. Please give me a chance!"

Dr. Gundy sat back in his chair, and thought it out for the next few minutes. Tina was right, he so far didn't have a worthy candidate for his study, and he knew Tina would make a perfect fit for it.

"Alright Tina, if you want to volunteer for this phase of the study then I will count you in, but remember your husband is not to know, and trust me this study is very different from the last one. I need you to take home this survey and fill it out. I need it to be filled out truthfully."

"Thank you Dr. Gundy! I know I will make your study a positive success." Tina replied back.

Dr. Gundy then made it clear to Tina that she would need to do whatever is asked of her, along with taking a stronger amount of hormones. She would need to abstain from sex for thirty days, and take another trial medication. She could not say a word to her husband, and then report back to him in a month. Tina was ok with everything the doctor had asked of her. She was to keep a journal once again for the next month.

Tina felt a bit of guilt over the next few days. It hurt her not to be able to tell her loving husband Mark of almost twenty years about the new study, because of its secretive nature. She did as told, and kept a journal over the next thirty days. She abstained from sex over that period, even though she was more sexually aroused than any other time in her life. She gave her husband a number of excuses on why she couldn't make love to him.

The thirty day period finally had come to an end. She reported back to Dr. Gundy ready, and extremely willing to be part of his study. Dr. Gundy reminded her again that she would need to do whatever is asked of her, and Tina responded back, "Don't worry, I will do whatever you ask of me."

"That is great Tina. Are you ready? How aroused are you feeling?" Dr. Gundy replied back.

"Very aroused! Those pills you gave me are way more potent than the last ones I took. I am aroused all day long." Tina said to him.

"Ok Tina, here is the place the study will be held at. It is a research location about twenty minutes from here. I want to see you there tomorrow afternoon. Ok?"

"I will be there." Tina replied back.

The next day Tina felt abnormally horny. Her pussy was extremely aroused, while moisture dampened her panties. She drove to the research facility all alone, and wondering what the study would consist of. She met Dr. Gundy in the corridor, and was led down a dark hallway to a room. Inside the room stood a bed, along with a wireless monitoring device. His assistant wired several wireless probes onto Tina's body. This way the doctor would be able to monitor her heart rate, along with a few other vitally important things.

The doctor then advised Tina to get fully undressed. He would monitor everything from the room next to hers, leaving her all alone for the next few minutes. She then heard Dr. Gundy come across the audio system. Tina sat patiently on the bed, she was naked and extremely nervous. The lips of her pussy were covered in moisture, while she wondered what the study consists of. Dr. Gundy still didn't tell Tina what the study had detailed.

Dr. Gundy had his own personal study he wanted to try. He wanted to see what happens when you mix two people that dislike or even hate one another into a room for the purposes of sex. He wanted to see if the adrenalin rush and the anger that they each felt for each other can produce significant and powerful orgasms between them.

Tina sat there almost stunned. She wondered why the survey wanted to know anyone that she despised. Tina loved almost everyone, though she did list a few people that she didn't like a whole lot. One was a fellow employee, another was an associate that her husband worked with. She had listed a few others, but her list was just a very few.

A few minutes later the door to Tina's room opened. She sat there extremely nervous and aroused when a familiar face walked in. She never imagined they would have chosen this individual, and now she was stuck in a particular weird situation. It was her daughter's ex-boyfriend Derrick, who her daughter dated several months earlier. Tina hated Derrick with a passion, and told him to stay away from her eighteen year old daughter after finding out they were dating. Derrick was older, and at twenty two had no real future ahead of him. He had tattoos all across his body and loved to ride motorcycles with his friends.

milfwife
milfwife
1,420 Followers
12