Tina Inc. Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband discovers wife's home business.
2.6k words
3.83
77k
20
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GGordonly
GGordonly
19 Followers

Chapter 1: Don't Forget Your Laptop

Derrick was chastising himself all way back to his house. It was unlike him to forget his laptop, but Mr. Strom was still less than pleased he would have to make the thirty minute trek from his office to retrieve it. To make matters worse he'd left his house key on his desk and would have to hope his wife Tina was not still at the gym working out. Pulling up their long winding drive Derrick was surprised to see a black Cadillac De Ville and a grey Mercedes parked behind Tina's dark green Lexus Coupe. He thought it odd but being in a hurry, he quickly dismissed any suspicion assuming Tina's girlfriends must have bought new cars or something.

Luckily the garage doors were still up allowing him to pull in and get in the house through the side. Entering, he noticed Tina's warm up suit lying over the maple shoe storage bench in the back hallway. She must have just returned from the gym, he thought, concluding she was in the shower because he didn't hear her downstairs. He'd nearly forgotten about the strange cars in the driveway as he grabbed his computer bag out of the closet and started back to his car. It suddenly hit him he didn't hear any water running. Warily he placed his bag on the floor in front of the door and went to look for Tina. She wasn't in any of the downstairs rooms and for a moment he thought about calling her name aloud, but the unfamiliar autos caused him pause. What if they're criminals or something, he considered? It wouldn't be too bright to alert them to his presences unnecessarily.

Cautiously he began ascending the back stairway to the second floor. Approximately half way up he heard the sound of male voices speaking in muffled tones. It sounded as thought they were in his bedroom. Derrick continued his slow but steady progress straining to hear exactly what the men were saying, hoping to ascertain their numbers. As he reached the top landing he could see his bedroom door was ajar and the men's words became perceptible.

"Yeah! Now that's what I like."

Derrick was beginning to hear another sound; sort of a muffled moaning. The voice sounded female. Pressing his body tightly against the wall he tiptoed down the hall toward the bedroom.

"Ughhh..." groaned another man.

"Didn't I tell you it would be worth every cent," exclaimed a third male voice.

The closer Derrick came to the door the more distinctly he could separate the sounds. There seemed to be one female, whose whimpering noises were muted sounding as though she were gagged or something and at least three men two of whom were also making similar moans, although not muffled. Derrick's mind raced almost as fast as his heart now pounding in his chest. These guys must have broken in and either Tina walked in on them while they were robbing the place or they attacked as she came home from the gym. Anger and fear gripped him as he realized they must be raping her at this very moment.

"I told you this bitch was one hot slut," a man laughed.

The other two men acknowledged with hearty grunts. Derrick heard the distinct sound of a hard slapped on skin followed by a stifled squeal from Tina. He was right outside the door. Carefully he peered through the opening to see Tina on all fours upon their bed sandwiched between a large muscular black man who was standing feet on the floor fucking Tina from behind and a tough looking white guy with tattoos all over his arms and back kneeling in front; Tina sucking passionately on his cock. Derrick tried to see the other man, but the door obscured his view.

"Yeah, baby!" the black guy grunted, "You love my big fat cock fucking your tight little white pussy, don't you?"

Tina was humping her hips madly meeting each furious thrust from the man and with equal vigor devouring the other guy's dick. The sounds of sucking, fucking, moaning and groaning filled the room spilling loudly into the hallway. If Tina were being raped, he thought, she certainly seemed to be enjoying it. The sudden rush of adrenalin stirred by anger and fear that his wife was being assaulted came just as quickly crashing down as the realization hit him that whatever he was witnessing it was with her eager involvement. Derrick too stunned to move stood stone still watching in horror as his lovely sweet Tina serviced two men at the same time.

"Arggghhh...I'm cumming," growled the white guy kneeling on the bed in front of Tina.

At the pronouncement Tina made two long bobs down on his shaft before pulling back and jacking him off into her open mouth. The semen intermittently squirted and oozed out the majority hitting different parts of Tina's face with a couple jets splattering on her dangling C cups. Tina loved getting laid, the naughty girl grin and lustful greedy gleam in her eye while it happen revealed just how much. Derrick had seen it every time he fucked her. Now that same unabashed expression of pure carnal delight was clearly noticeable on her cum drenched face.

The black man continued his relentless thrusting every muscle in his massive chest straining as he dug his finger tips into the soft creamy white flesh of her hips. Tina lowered her head placing both hands firmly on the mattress focusing solely on the man fucking her. The once muffled moans were now loud and enthusiastic.

"Oh God YES! YES...OOOHHHH...SHIT YEAH...FUCK ME BABY. SLAM YOUR BIG FAT BLACK COCK IN ME," she cried.

"Yeah man...fuck that juicy cunt hard," cheered the man behind the door.

The voice sounded oddly familiar, but Derrick couldn't quite place it. The white guy had moved from in front of Tina around to her side and was sliding his hands down her back and through her ass crack. Derrick still unable to move gaped dumb struck as the man began fingering Tina's anus. Further crushing the now broken hearted husband was the fervent encouragement she gave him to proceed.

"You know what I like," Tina moaned a broad smile noticeable when she raised her head to look back at him, "Mmmmm...Delicious."

The black guy was quickly nearing ejaculation while the white guy had inserted a second finger into Tina's ass. A loud roar proceed a final thrust while the man came holding Tina's buttocks hard against his body. Tina for her part was panting and mewing as she made small hard circles with her ass; grinding her sex around his cock. Finally Tina collapsed onto her stomach as both men pulled their assorted extremities from her. To Derrick's relief the black man was wearing a condom. They all appeared exhausted, but exceptionally pleased.

"I told you she was worth it," said the man behind the door.

"Certainly was," said the black guy starting to put his clothes back on after tossing his used condom in a waste basket near the bed.

The well tattooed white man took hold of Tina and flipped her over turning her to face him at the same time.

"My turn," he leered.

"Condom first," the unseen man said apparently tossing a box of them at the guy, because one came from out of Derrick's vision and hit the man about to fuck Tina.

"Whatever man," he returned pulling a bright purple wrapper out, tearing it open and sliding a thin clear rubber over his now erect penis.

Tina spread her legs allowing the man to enter her easily. Derrick could no longer see her face, but assumed she had the same lustfully evil expression on it. Grasping her waist tightly he began pummeling into her a gleeful smirk sliding across his mug. Tina's sex rose eagerly to meet each plunge little yelps of ecstasy escaping her lips. Derrick could clearly hear the sound of his balls slapping against the space between her cunt and ass. He knew how much she reveled in that sensation and could only imagine the depths of pleasure she was now enjoying.

"Like I said, two hundred bucks a half hour," the mystery man said flatly to the other guy who had himself disappeared behind the door.

Derrick heard what sounded like money changing hands and quickly realized the black man might walk through the door at any moment. Quickly but quietly he ducked into their daughter's room just as his bedroom door swung open.

"Jimmy, I'll be waiting for you in the car," he said, "Don't be long or you'll be paying for the second half hour."

The white guy fucking Tina furiously grunted his understanding without breaking his rhythm. Tina was moaning loudly again telling Jimmy what a great fuck he was and how delicious his cock felt inside her in a panting breathless coo. Derrick felt as though he would vomit but didn't dare move for fear of alerting them to his presence. The grunting moaning exhibition lasted another five or six minutes before Jimmy came. Derrick thought he heard Tina orgasm at least once probably twice only deepening his sense of violation. Tina had once told him in the throes of passion he had been the only man to make her cum a truth he had believed and treasured. The reality it most certainly wasn't true hurt as much as watching her fuck those men.

The sound of another man bounding down the stairs and out the door brought the sudden thought the men might notice his car parked in the garage. However, the sound of their car starting up and driving off meant they either hadn't notice or hadn't cared.

"Amazing as usual," the man's voice praised, "Here's your cut, seventy-five percent as usual and they left you a big tip to boot."

"An extra fifty? I guess talent has its rewards. By the way how many more appointments do I have today," Tina asked sweetly.

"You have an eleven and a twelve here," he replied, "And then at one I booked a gang bang at the Regency for some Salesmen types in town for the week. At a thousand for the hour it's a far more efficient gig. You'll probably clear another $200 to $300 in tips."

"I have to be home by three to get Emily off the bus," she said very businesslike.

"Don't worry sweetness you'll be home in plenty of time."

It was then Derrick recognized the voice.

"Evan that rat bastard!" he whispered.

Evan had been a coworker of Tina's at the bank where she worked before deciding to be a stay at home mom. Derrick hated him because he was convinced he was always scheming for a way into her pants. He constantly called her Sweetness. Tina thought Derrick was cute when he was jealous but insisted Evan was only a big harmless flirt.

"I'm going to take a shower before my eleven," Tina said the sound of her bare feet audible as she padded across the hardwood floor between the bedroom and the upstairs bath.

"How about a little something for me," Evan urged following her.

"It's two hundred for a half hour," she teased.

"How much for a five minute quickie?"

"You'd have to ask my pimp," she giggled, "He makes all my arrangements."

"He says to give me one on the house."

There was a long pause broken by the sound of kissing. Derrick edged over to his daughter's bedroom door and peeked out into the hall. Evan was nibbling loudly on the back of Tina's neck not so subtlety attempting to remove the short white silk bathrobe she wore. He managed to untie the silk belt letting the robe fall open. Evan's hands were quickly on her bare breasts fondling them greedily.

"I've got a customer in less than hour," she protested trying to slip out of his grasp, "If you don't quit it I'll never be ready."

Evan persisted and won. Tina caved and let him have his way with her. Quickly discarding her robe he kissed her hard on the mouth while his hands avariciously pawed at her sex. Tina parted her legs to allow in unfettered access letting out a low moan as his fingers entered her. Evan's middle two fingers buried deep eliciting more frequent and higher decibel sounds. Tina unfasten Evan's belt then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. They fell to his ankles as she plunged her right hand inside his boxers obviously grabbing is cock.

"I can't wait to slam my rock hard dick in your sweet hole," he growled nipping at her ear.

"Not without a condom...Ohhhh...mmmmm," she panted.

"Way ahead of you sweetness," he leered displaying a bright purple condom wrapper from his shirt pocket.

The smile on Tina's face made Derrick's heart sink. She wanted him. She wanted him to fuck her and she was doing it for free. He wondered how many times Evan had fucked his wife? How long had she been whoring around with that womanizing sleaze bag of a pimp? Derrick wanted nothing more than to barge into the hallway and beat the shit out him, but the truth was more likely he would be the one getting the beating. Evan was at least six inches taller than he and sixty pounds heavier. Evan was one of those guys most men liked as a friend but would never let near their sister. He was tall, dark and handsome and muscular and currently fucking his wife right in front of him, although, neither Evan nor she knew it.

"Ohhhhh...Yes...Yesssss," Tina practically hissed with delight.

Evan had lifted Tina by her ass and lowered her onto his condom sheathed dick. Using the bathroom door to hold most of her weight he was bouncing her up and down his length. Was there anything this guy didn't have over him, he wondered. Even the man's dick put his to shame. Tina was a good eight to nine inches above the base of Evan's shaft and yet his dick was still in her.

"I love your cock," she cooed almost on cue.

"I love sticking my cock in you," he replied smoothly.

Muscles bulging, sweat beading, Tina gasping and moaning and crying out streams of profanities praising and urging Evan were becoming more than Derrick could bear. However, he was trapped in Emily's room. There was no possible way he could slip past the frenzied fucking without being seen. So he stayed motionless eying every wave of pleasure across her face and hearing every ecstatic utterance from her luscious red lips. Mercifully Evan came. Tina dismounted giving him a deeply passionate kiss before doing so. Derrick watched deadly as her pretty swaying ass disappeared into the bathroom. Evan removed the condom and threw it playfully through the door. A screech of disgust followed.

Thankfully Evan received a phone call on his cell and went into their bedroom to answer it closing the door behind him. Derrick tiptoed gingerly out of his daughter's room and down the stairs. For the first time he realized he had a raging hard-on that made his balls hurt. Would the humilities never cease, he thought?

"Next Thursday at seven p.m." Evan seemed to be repeating, "My girl will be there ready and able to make the bachelor boy's last night of freedom a memorable one. It's three hundred a half hour..."

Derrick could listen no longer and continued toward the door Evan's loud voice dying as he reached the knob. Staggering out the door and virtually stumbling down the walk he got to his car and drove off. About half way back to work he remembered his laptop...

GGordonly
GGordonly
19 Followers