Tina Inc. Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's night of self-reflection ends with a bang.
4.5k words
4.26
52.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GGordonly
GGordonly
19 Followers

Chapter 2: How She Ended Up Here

Torrential rains and gusting winds made the drive home from the city almost as brutal as her encounter with the five fat, sweaty and exceptionally drunk salesmen from Milwaukee. Tina barely arrived in time to get Emily off the bus. The rest of the afternoon was spent with her daughter lost in their daily ritual of girl talk, helping with homework and preparing dinner. These moments with Emily were the only times Tina felt normal any more. How strange it all seemed. Living two lives, constantly on her guard trying desperately to shield her family from what she had become. Derrick phoned to tell her he was working late and not to wait up. He sounded odd to her, cold and distant, which was unlike him.

After dinner Tina read a few chapters to Emily from the latest Nancy Drew Mystery they were on before putting her to bed. She couldn't shake the soiled tainted feel crawling all over her skin and decide a hot bath would help. Bubble baths had become a great therapeutic value in soothing away her troubles. Tina slid under the soapy surface immersing her tired mass in the warm comforting liquid. She tried reading a book, but found her thoughts slipping regretfully into self-reflection. How had she ended up here?

Two years ago she was a bored housewife living a naively uneventful existence in her protected suburban universe. How long ago and just yesterday it all seemed now. Maybe she married too young? She was, after all a babe of nineteen when she and Derrick tied the knot. Ten years her senior he was everything her father wasn't; stable, kind and present. The fact there had never been much of a physical attraction, at least on her part, hadn't seemed important then. Tina needed a way out her unbearable home situation and Derrick was there adoring her in a way no other man ever had.

Their first few years together were tougher than she thought they would be. The constant doting attention she found endearing at the start was making her feel smothered. Sex or more accurately the lack of sex put an awful strain on an already tenuous relationship. Derrick appeared perfectly content with a five minute missionary romp twice a week. Tina wasn't a trollop before meeting her husband, but had enough experience to know it could be far better, more frequent and wilder especially for newlyweds. Her only release was her job at the bank. Starting as a teller she moved rapidly up the ranks to customer service supervisor. Along with the enjoyment she received from her job there was also the friendships she forged with some of her coworkers. Twice a month the girls from the office would get together and go dancing until the wee hours of the morning. Early on Tina tried to get Derrick to go with them, but he acted like an old fart most of the time not wanting to dance or whining to leave early. She quickly stopped asking him.

The nights out with the girls were infrequent enough that he didn't mind her going alone. He took advantage of the free time to hang with his own friends. However, Tina was certain if Derricked had known how often her coworker Evan Thomas met up with the girls he would not have been so willing to let her go. Derrick hated Evan, convinced he was scheming to get her into bed. Tina down played their relationship. She teased her husband constantly he should see a professional about his apparent paranoid tendencies. In actuality Tina was terribly attracted to her handsome colleague and wholly flattered by his relentless pursuit of her affections.

"Harmless flirting," she said aloud scooting her buttocks forward in the tub to allow her head full submersion.

The lies she told herself, she thought staring up through the soapy water eyes burning. What if I take a breath, she wondered, end it all with one gulp? Thoughts of Emily flooded her mind pushing the foolish notion from her tired consciousness. Tina forced her body upright. Splashes of hot sudsy bath water leapt over the sides of the claw-footed tub hitting the white tiled floor with a splat.

She had no intentions of doing anything beyond flirting with the ruggedly beautiful boy. However, she knew deep down she was merely deceiving herself. If she had been truly honest from the start she would have admitted where this infatuation was leading her. Reality finally collided with the fairytale she concocted about her virtues and her life. A little too much alcohol at a company outing in mid-July and she was ass bare in the back of Evan's Honda Prelude getting fucked doggie-style by his huge cock.

Tina began to get aroused recalling it. The intensity of her need had shocked her as much as the ease with which Evan had seduced her. His member was fuller and meatier than Derrick's sending delicious tingling sensations through out her entire being. Closing her eyes and resting her head back she let the images wash over her. A hand slid between her parting legs to tickle and tease her erect clit.

Evan went in and out with smooth efficient strokes. She could feel her cunt lips clinging ever so briefly to the muscular intruding shaft before letting it glide nearly out. An instant later it was rammed down again into her juicy hole. It had been an exceptionally humid evening and sweat was pouring off the two in buckets. Tina could still hear the desperate moans that only he could elicit from her ringing in her memory.

He fucked her mercilessly for what seemed an age. Tina came. He kept fucking her, driving that delicious glorious cock into her hungry twat over and over. She hung on to the back passenger side door for dear life drinking in every deliriously delightful sensation. He slowed for a moment and Tina thought he would cum, but instead he flipped her onto her back whacking her head against the arm rest in the process. Evan's cock was out of her for less than a millisecond before slamming into her once more. The back of her knees rested on the outside edge of his shoulders. The pressure of his body pushed her legs so far apart she thought she might tear in two. His sweat dripped down onto her breasts and stomach as he continued his endless assault on her sex.

The last few minutes she only remembered in spurts of smell, sound, taste and touch. Her eyes had been shut tightly as the ecstasy of the moment became too much to bear leaving very few visual images to recall beyond flashes of blue, green and purple. Tina trembled reliving the final delightful awareness of his sticky hot cum being shot all over her sweaty quivering naked body. It had been and still was to this day the best fuck of her life.

A brief but torrid affair followed. Three and a half months of the most mind altering sexual encounters of her young life. Evan made her feel alive and vibrant and desired. However, the swelling gut wrenching guilt over her infidelity slowly evaporated the momentary pleasure of her wanton acts. Derrick deserved better and with great effort she ended her relationship with Evan. Never deterred he continued to pursue her with unabashed vigor. Two months of absolute agony followed as Tina steadfastly determined not to give into her need for him. If he hadn't quit the bank to chase one of his many get rich quick schemes she feared she would have eventually caved in to his unending pressure.

Tina reflected on the mixed sense of loss and relief she had felt when he up and left for California. Things improved between her and Derrick over the next year. She became pregnant with Emily and Derrick got a fairly decent promotion, which they believed would allow Tina to be a stay at home mom. The baby came as they usually do, bringing with her a temporary joyfulness to their lives.

Emily grew as did their debts. Tina tried taking a job cashiering nights and weekends, but the pay sucked making the tumult her absence wreaked on the home not nearly worth the effort. Financial troubles continued, although she tried her best to shield Derrick from it. He was working endless hours at his job and she felt he had enough stress. More lies, she told herself. She knew the real reason she hid the finances from him was to keep him from realizing she had a shopping obsession. In four years Tina accumulated nearly thirty thousand dollars in credit card debt. All but one of the cards her husband was blissfully unaware of. Depressed and bored sitting at home all day long, Tina soon found the old familiar restlessness of her early married years stirring.

The water was growing tepid and her skin pruning. Tina climbed out of the tub and dried off. She could barely stand the sight of her own reflection in the mirror. How weak, she sneered at herself loathing the face men adored. Pride was the problem. Always was. Her father had vacillated between indifference and cruelty starving her from the love and acceptance she craved. When she reached High School she noticed the boys found her beautiful and sexy. They drooled and flattered and she drank it all up. Her first real boyfriend was much like Evan. He was handsome and possessed a tongue of pure silver. Kevin Medes sweet talked his way right into her pants. She knew exactly what he was doing, but fell for it anyway. Her life story in a nutshell.

Slipping on her silk robe, Tina poked her head in to check on Emily. Sleeping like an angel. Making her way downstairs she decided to watch some television while she waited for Derrick to get home. The reality show she attempted to watch had too much drama and she settled on a sitcom instead. Her mind was once again searching, probing the past to try and understand how it had all led here.

Do circumstances form you, she wondered. Just the right mixture of foolishness and desperation and fear and whatever other shit is tumbling around in your life at the very instant the doorbell rings and Evan is smiling at you. Those big beautiful eyes ogling you like you're the most desirable woman alive. She remembered how instantly and passionately the desire to fuck him had leapt into her consciousness. She hadn't seen him in over five years and yet he elicited in her the same wanton lust he had when she was twenty-one.

To her dismay he hadn't come there to fuck her, but to offer her a business opportunity. Not that the subject of fucking like cats in heat right in the foyer had even come up. Tina recalled with an amused grin how Evan had had to repeat himself several times before she understood what he was offering.

"I'm dead serious," he said looking it, "My business is growing leaps and bounds and I have far too many clients for my current stable of girls."

She had feigned disgust and offense as though required before any respectable woman should entertain the idea of fucking strangers for money. The more she listened the more it made perfect sense. Hopelessly in debt and terrified Derrick would discover the truth made Evan's proposal the logical course to fix the mess she made. After more than an hour of salesmanship and cajoling Evan got her to agree to attend a little function he arranged for some of his best clients later in the week.

"It's not typical of the normal appointments you'd have," he'd said, "but it'll give you a great opportunity to meet the other girls and see the quality of your potential clients. We're not talking about some cheap bastards looking for a twenty dollar blow jobs."

A steady rain thrown sideways by the swirling winds pelted the windows outside. The rhythmic patter calming her restless thoughts. It seemed humorous now how anxious she'd been to meet the other girls. She'd become such close friends with them, especially Katie and the twins, Chloe and Zoe, Tina felt silly ever having worried about it. Right from the start they welcomed her as a sister. The limousine ride to the event (as they called it) had been a laugh-fest as Amber moved from girl to girl revealing some of their most embarrassing stories. By the time they'd arrived outside the Worthington building the other girls had put her quite at ease.

A security guard escorted the group to the top floor in a service elevator. It had been her first taste of the realties of being a whore. Everybody wants to fuck you, but nobody wants to be seen with you. Evan herded the other girls to the left telling Tina to follow the guard down the hall in the other direction. Tina was ushered to the far end of the corridor into a large conference room filled with approximately twenty well dressed corporate types. She would never forget the creepy sensation rushing over her as forty leering eyes ogled her.

A handsome older man approached to greet her. He was tall, at least six feet four with a nice build and piercing blue eyes. He looked to be in his late forties to early fifties by the lines around his eyes and his thick well groomed salt and pepper hair. He introduced himself as Morgan Daniels. Tina remembered the flush of excitement that fluttered in her nether regions when he took hold of her hand. His hypnotic eyes bored into her. He offered her a drink as he guided her to a seat at the back of the room. Excusing himself he left her alone with her drink.

Tina clicked off the television sinking back into the couch listening to the relentless beating of the storm against the house. Closing her eyes she attempted to relive that first moment when the lights had dimmed and the music started. Six sexy females entered through two doors at the other end of the conference room. All six dressed in short silky nighties which barely covered their firm little asses. It was at that moment, watching those beautiful women flaunting their beautiful bodies at the mesmerized throng, she realized how aroused and eager she was.

Pawing over each other's bodies they moved sensuously to the pounding music. Suit pants were tenting all over the room. Slowly they undressed each other until all six were completely naked. Tina had been so intensely glued to the action she hadn't even realized Mr. Daniels had taken the seat next to her. Her first notice of him came when his hand rested firmly on the inner half of her thigh just below the hem of her short black dress.

Katie had entered the mass of masculinity, crawling like a stalking lioness on her hands and knees. Sliding between the legs of a squat balding man, she released his pronounced erection and descended on it. The rest of the girls followed her lead and soon the room was full of a variety of sucking, moaning and slapping sounds. Tina looked back and forth between the groups of groping men hungry for their turn at one of the naked woman. Katie was the most amazing, servicing five at the same time.

Mr. Daniels hand had gradually worked its way up her thigh until his knuckles were pressed tightly against the thin fabric covering her pussy. She had been unconsciously humping gently against them. For the first time she turned to recognize his presence. He smiled. She couldn't remember a time she'd wanted to be fucked more. She wanted him to rip her panties off, throw her to the floor and fuck her brains out. He must feel how drenched her cunt was as it had soaked her panties. Instead he pulled his hand away, got up and walked off.

The crushing disappointment was the feeling she remembered clearest. Only the last shreds of apprehension had prevented her from plunging her own hand under her dress and fingering herself off. The action in front of her was hot and heavy. Chloe was getting her ass fucked by a tall skinny guy with an equally long and thin dick. Amber bounced up and down on the lap of a heavy set man who reminded her all too much of her asshole father.

Evan sat down next to her, tapping her on shoulder to pull her attention away from the orgy exploding around them. Although she had been aware the purpose of her attending the event had been to convince her to join, Tina was stunned when Evan informed her Mr. Daniels had offered him $500 for an hour with her. She'd never forget the smug grin on his face as he mentioned the proposition. He knew she was going to accept; a fact, which pissed her off. Evan knew what she was. He knew she was a slut, knew how much she loved fucking. He knew what she had been deceiving herself about for so long.

How petrified with excitement she was standing outside the large office door. She pushed it open and stepped into the most opulent space she'd ever seen. It was a palace especially compared to the cubby hole Derrick occupied at his companies home office. Mr. Daniels was leaning against a beautifully polished wooden credenza on the other side of his equally attractive desk.

"Close the door," he said calmly rising to walk around the desk.

She obeyed. Mr. Daniels slid up behind her wrapping an arm around her waist and nibbled on her neck. Tina's breathing became shallower as she allowed her memories to transport her back to that office. She was reclining on the couch now with her right index finger tracing gently around her aroused clit. Her other hand glided sensuously across her stomach and breasts.

The large flat surface of the desk spread out before her. The enormous cherry desk was topped by a thick glass slab allowing her to watch as Mr. Daniels devoured the nape of her long delicate neck. How deftly he had removed her little black evening dress. If she hadn't seen it happening on the surface of the desk she would have been virtually unaware of it. Silently gliding over her bare skin the dress fell to her ankles. Tina watched with quivering anticipation as one of his strong hands crawled from her breast down her stomach and into her panties.

The delicious sensation her own fingers made toying with her blossoming slit mirrored the movements her first John's had made over her hungry cunt. Tina dug her heals into the couch and lifted her ass off the cushions as an orgasm exploded.

Mr. Daniels other hand was pulling her panties down working them slowly off. Soon she stood naked except for her thigh high black stocking and matching pumps. Pushing her forward he laid her stomach down on the desk. Tina reveled in the pleasant feel of the cool glass against her hot body. She recalled how compliant she'd been as he cuffed her left wrist to her right ankle and then the right one to her left ankle. The rush of helplessness had nearly made her cum. She was totally exposed and unable to resist any thing he wished to do to her.

Mr. Daniels groped her ass eagerly, pressing his thumbs hard against her anus. She wanted desperately for him to shove them in. Tina attempted to push her ass back, but couldn't manage it. The quiet little chuckle he gave told her he was teasing her. He wanted her to beg to be fucked like the needy whore she was. His fingers taunted her a few more minutes, before pulling away.

"No, please," she'd moaned without meaning to.

Moments later he returned popping something into her tight asshole. She let out another long moan. God had that felt spectacular, she remember her own fingers still busily pleasuring her wet sex. Once the butt plug was in place securely he grabbed her forcefully, digging his fingers into her hips. She loved to have strong hands pressing deep into her knowing that vigorous delightful fucking always followed. Mr. Daniels did not disappoint this time plunging a rigid thick cock into her gaping wet cunt.

"Ahhhhhh!..Yes...SHIT YES," she growled out loud as she came on her livingroom sofa.

The front door burst open setting Tina bolt upright, shattering the sleepy sexuality filling the room. It was Derrick. Tina quickly pulled her robe together and stood to greet her husband. It was clear as he entered the room from the front hall he was upset.

"What happened?" she exclaimed shocked by his violent entry and disheveled appearance.

His clothes were soaked through and covered in mud. He looked as though he'd slid down a hill on his stomach. Derrick glared at her with ferocity completely foreign to his nature.

GGordonly
GGordonly
19 Followers
12