Tina Inc. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None of your business," he said with a detached calmness belying the anger on his face.

Derrick pushed past her heading toward the bathroom. Tina followed cautiously. Once there he immediately began disrobing, throwing his jacket and then shirt aggressively into the corner. He knew. The sexual arousal she'd felt moments before was swept away by a nausea so intense it made her think she might vomit. Derrick didn't so much as glance at her while he stripped.

"Are you hurt?" she asked hoping against hope this all might be about something else.

"Like you fucking care?" he growled quietly, "Standing there lying to me even now. I know what you've been doing. What you are."

Although his voice was low every syllable oozed rage. She stood motionless the sick fluttering sensation turning over and over in her stomach.

"I...I...I can explain," she stammered.

The truth was she couldn't explain; not in a way he would understand anyway. All the excuses she'd used to convince herself becoming a prostitute was her only recourse under the circumstances seemed hollow. The reality was she did it because she liked it. Making money doing it had just been icing on the cake.

"You can explain?" he spat, "Go ahead explain lying to your husband. Explain whoring yourself out for money. Explain me finding you doing two guys in our bed while your pimp cheers you on. Explain letting the one man I despised above all others talk you out of your pants and onto his cock. Explain ripping my heart out and shitting on it. Go head and explain."

Tina had nothing to say. Silence echoed for several unbearable minutes. She feared Derrick might hit her from the wild expression he wore.

"I've taken a week off from work," he said regaining his composure and volume," Emily and I will be visiting my parents in Ohio. I want you gone by the time I get back."

His words hit her with a smack. She knew she deserved this, but the horror of it was more than she could conceive.

"I'm not leaving without Emily," she returned a sudden defiance rising.

"I think you will," he said pulling a package from his back pocket and tossing it at her, "I'm sure the cops would love to know there's a prostitution ring operating in their jurisdiction."

Tina caught it. Palpable dread caused her hands to shake as she opened it. Derrick was waiting noticeable satisfaction in his face. Each picture was of her performing some sexual act. Most were of the gang bang earlier in the afternoon, but there were a few of her and Mr. Pixely, one of her regulars.

"There would have been some of your eleven, but my buddy, Barry couldn't get over to our house in time."

"This doesn't prove anything," Tina replied her voice quivering.

"By itself maybe not," he returned emotionless, "But along with this I think they'll have enough to at least start investigating."

He was holding a mini-recorder in his hand so Tina could see it.

"Would you like me to play it?"

Tina didn't reply, but shifted nervously.

"No?"

She remained silent resentment building in her at the apparent pleasure he was deriving from torturing her.

"Well I'll tell you what it is, because I know you're horny to know." Derrick hesitated a moment as if contemplating his next words carefully. "This, my less than faithful wife is a recording of a little chat I had with your pimp this afternoon."

Her eyes swelled as the words hit her. He went to see Evan? Why hadn't Evan called and warned her? Panicked, she tried desperately to think of something to say, but could manage nothing.

"Yes love, your boyfriend and I had quite the conversation. He was more than happy to tell the whole sordid tale. I learned things you probably don't know like Evan planning from the day he started his little enterprise to make you one of his girls. He informed me, gloating, how from the first time he fucked you in the back seat of his car he knew you'd make a great whore. He even had plans to make you a partner after he'd convinced you to leave me."

Derrick paused. She had been about to say he was lying until the revelation of her affair five years ago came out. When she didn't respond he continued.

"I have to say," he sneered, "Evan may have me beat in the cock department, but that seems to be the only functional head he owns. Never occurred to pretty boy I might be taping every word he said. Kind of sad when you think about it, but I guess you can't have everything."

"Please Derrick, I'll quit. I swear," she pleaded, "I'll do anything, just don't take Emily away from me."

At the mention of her name, Derrick's manner appeared to soften. Several awkward moments of silence passed as her husband gathered his emotions.

"You can thank her that I'm only asking you to leave. I'd settled on throwing you out butt naked into this storm, but I don't want any of this to harm her. Unfortunately you're her mother and letting the whole world know what sort of woman you are is nothing she deserves even if you do," he said looking suddenly tired and older than his thirty-eight years.

Tears began rolling freely down Tina's face. The reality there was nothing she could say to deter Derrick flooded her with a sorrow she couldn't contain. Loosing every pretense of dignity, she flung herself before her husband. Sobbing she begged forgiveness.

"I'm not changing my mind," he said his voice calm but determined, "If you don't want the police and every one else learning about your business, you'll be gone when I get back from Ohio."

He helped Tina to her feet and nudged her toward the door.

"Now if you don't mind I need to take a shower," he said an unmistakable finality in his tone.

He let go of her arm. Tina struggled to collect herself as she staggered out of the bathroom. She'd barely gotten over the threshold when the door banged shut with a thud against her ass.

12