Tina Inc. Ch. 03

Story Info
Tina's retirement plans are sidetracked by new player.
8.1k words
3.49
48.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GGordonly
GGordonly
19 Followers

Chapter 3: Milo

Morning dawned bright and glorious contrasting the billowing darkness within her. Tina stared blankly at the alarm clock on her nightstand. Another minute past like the myriad before it in an unbearable sadness she didn't know if she could endure another moment. Derrick and Emily had been gone for several hours already. Tina had tried to persuade her husband not to leave, but he was resolute. He took their daughter, got into his car and drove off without ever looking back. She wanted to hate him, but mostly she hated herself.

The clock hit ten thirteen. A knock on the door roused Tina from her misery. Throwing on her robe she made her way downstairs to answer it.

"Henry!" she gasped, "I completely forgot today was Wednesday."

Mr. Appleton's smile faded. He was accustomed to Tina answering the door dressed as a Catholic school girl and appeared wholly disappointed in her current attire. Somewhere in his late seventies, Henry was her oldest and most interesting client. She would pretend to be a naughty girl in need of discipline from her grandpa. He would provide his wayward granddaughter with a well deserved spanking before satisfying her ravenous need for cock with a good fucking.

"Forgot?" he said a grin returning to his aged face, "I think someone needs a paddling to her pretty fanny."

Tina shook her head smiling. He was such a cute old man. She hated to send him away without getting him off, but sex was the farthest thing from her mind at the moment.

"I'm really sorry Henry, but I'm sort of pressed for time today. Maybe we can reschedule for sometime later this week?"

A look of supreme deflation swept over him making Tina feel guilty. She should have called Evan to cancel all her appointments today, she thought. The idea the poor guy had taken his Viagra for nothing made her feel even worse. Tina always assumed he took some sort of medication, because he had way too much stamina for a man his age. Henry mumbled something about it being alright and started to leave.

"I guess I could squeeze you in," she sighed grabbing his arm and pulling him inside.

She really wasn't in the mood for this, but he looked so pitiful she just didn't have the heart to send him away. Henry beamed with excitement as she led him upstairs to her bedroom.

"Wait right here while I change," she said sitting him on the edge of her bed.

Tina disappeared into an exceptionally large walk-in closet. The space was the size of a small bedroom and contained row upon row of her clothes and shoes. The closet even had a door leading into the master bath. Unseen by the naked eye was another section in the far recesses, hidden behind a row of coats and long dresses, which held her work clothes. Here she kept an assortment of lingerie, sluttish eveningwear, costumes, sex toys and accessories used to practice her craft. Tina grabbed Henry's favorite outfit, a blue, green and white tartan mini-skirt, white button-up blouse, white knee-high stockings and black patent leather high heels before slipping into the bathroom to get ready. Several minutes later she emerged, hair in pig tails prepared for their weekly role play to begin.

"Grandpa! What are you doing here?" Tina exclaimed sounding overly dramatic.

"I was about to ask you the same question young lady," the old man said sternly, "Are you meeting a boy?"

His act was more believable, which she found slightly creepy. Continuing the well rehearsed drama, Tina didn't answer. Instead she gazed guiltily at her feet, fidgeting as she thought a naughty girl might after being caught.

"I thought so," he scolded, "How many times do you have to be punished before you'll stop chasing after men's cocks? That is why you're here, right? My shameless little granddaughter is hungry for man meat, isn't she?"

"I'm sorry grandpa. I promise I won't do it again. Please don't spank me on my bare bottom," Tina pleaded seductively.

"You've left me no choice baby girl. Bend over and lift your skirt," he ordered.

Tina complied hesitantly, pretending to be afraid.

"Please grandpa, don't," she said looking back at him over her shoulder.

Henry removed his belt and doubled it over. He gave it a few practice whacks against his open hand before laying the first smack on her bare ass.

"Ouch! Please don't"

Another smack a little harder this time hit evenly across her tender backside. The sharp slap of leather to flesh resonated. Tina cried out again. Henry followed with another dozen or so blows leaving her bottom quite pink. Although she begged and pleaded for mercy throughout, in reality the spanking was far more arousing than painful. The belt marks and mild stinging normally dissipated in short order.

"I hope you've learned your lesson young lady," he said stroking her ass tenderly, "You know I hate spanking you, but it's for your own good."

"But I'm still hungry, grandpa," Tina cooed sweetly batting her eyes at the old man innocently.

"My, my you are the naughty one," he said squeezing her left cheek, "What am I going to do with you?"

With that he undid his pants and removed them along with his underwear. His chubby erection was sticking straight out from his crotch, the glisten of precum at the tip. It wasn't huge by any stretch, but his five and half inch cock had nice girth. Tina slid off the edge of the bed and sucked it into her mouth. Henry groaned as she began methodically bobbing over its length. She only sucked it a few minutes not wanting him to cum before he had a chance to fuck her. At his age he usually had but one ejaculation before he was spent.

Mr. Appleton laid her back over the edge of the bed onto her stomach. Tina felt the sloppy wet sensation of the lubricated latex-sheathed cock head against her sex. Pulling up and back on her hips, Henry pushed into her. She sighed happily at the rush of pleasure his member elicited. I'm such a slut, she thought as delight washed over her. She simply loved getting fucked; any time, any where by any cock.

"Oh Grandpa, your cock feels so good," she moaned.

"My little girl likes having her Granddaddy's dick in her, doesn't she?" he teased pounding away from behind her.

"Yes...YES...I DOOOOO," she cried as he relentlessly stroked in and out, "FUCK ME HARD, GRANDPA...OHHHH SHIT YEAH...FUCK YOUR LITTLE WHORE...GRANDPA...FUCK ME PLEASEEEEE."

He was cumming far sooner than she wanted. His pumping slowed and then ceased. Henry slid out of her and staggered back a few steps. Tina rolled over onto her back, legs spread breathing heavy. Henry had an odd glint in his eye.

"You're one perverted old man," she teased winking at him.

She had started to sit up when he pushed her back down. Henry dropped to his knees, far more agilely than she thought him capable and buried his face into her cunt. A muscular tongue was soon lapping over her parted lips and engorged clit with skillful precision. Tina was a tad stunned by how talented he was with his mouth. Henry had never even expressed interest in performing oral on her.

"Grandpa?" she moaned rocking her head back and closing her eyes, "Right there...Yes...Shit you're good."

The old man switched between flicking her clit and plunging into her open sex. Tina planted her heels onto the side board lifting her ass off the mattress and grinding her tingling cunt against his face. Just as she reached orgasm, Henry slid two fingers into her. His middle finger dove deep into her cumming pussy while his ring finger went effortlessly into her ass. Tina gasped gleefully as she felt his thick gold wedding ring pop in. Henry continued pawing and sucking her writhing frame right through her orgasm.

Out of breath and exhausted Tina's laid motionless with her ass on the edge of the bed. Her tartan skirt was up over her waist and her blouse was open wide exposing her heaving breasts. She lay there wondering what the hell had gotten into Henry. This was the first time he had ever worn her out. Again she attempted to sit up, but a now completely naked Henry had taken hold of her legs at the knees and lifted them perpendicular to the rest of her body. He had obviously re-sheathed his wakened shaft as she felt its slippery texture pushing against her anus.

Before she could object the horny old coot had rammed the full length of it into her ass. To her relief and surprise it had been painless. Henry then proceeded to fuck her ass with the vigor of men half his age.

"YOU...DIRTY...OLD...BASTARD," she cried between thrusts.

Over and over his cock slammed hard into her. His balls were slapping deliciously against her with each plunge. Henry looked possessed with glee. Tina had never liked anal sex all that much, but allowed it was one of the necessities of the job. However, every now and then the planets would align and an ass fuck would occur to match any traditional fuck she'd ever had. This was one of those ass fucks.

"DON'T STOP...FUCK ME HARDER...YEAH THAT'S IT...FUCK MY ASS...FUCK IT," she uttered somewhere between a growl and a scream.

All too soon it was over. Henry fell exhausted and sweating on top of her, nearly causing both of them to slip off the bed onto the floor. His face buried between her breasts, he was breathing extremely heavy. Tina feared he might have hurt himself, but to her relief his breathing began to normalize after a few minutes.

"Whatever you took for that performance should be bottled and sold," she praised stroking her hands affectionately through his thinning gray hair.

The smile on his face reminded her greatly of an old Cheshire Cat.

"Pretty pleased with yourself, eh grandpa?" she teased.

The two lay wrapped together fondling each other for another few minutes. As the lingering afterglow of pleasure faded, Tina began loathing her weakness. If she had any chance of keeping her marriage together or at a minimum not loosing her daughter, she had to get control of her life and stop hooking. Henry was still running his hands gropingly over her, nibbling from time to time on one of her nipples.

"This was really nice Henry, but I have some pressing commitments I need to take care of," she said nudging him off of her.

"Same time next week." he stated more than asked.

"Sure," Tina lied.

At the moment she had no intention of keeping the appointment, but didn't see the benefit in telling him. She would have Evan break the news to him later. Henry dressed and Tina escorted him downstairs and out the backdoor. He handed her a wad of bills as he exited. Turning back around, the lecherous old goat leaned in as if to give her a peck on the cheek, but slid his hand up her short skirt and squeezed her ass instead.

"That's another five bucks," she joked, playfully punching his arm.

He pulled a ten from his wallet and slipped it into the waist of her skirt.

"Keep the change," he smiled and bounded down the porch steps and off into the wooded path behind her house from whence he had come.

Tina laughed at the sight of the perverted old codger skipping happily out of sight. Henry parked his car in a shopping plaza on the far side of the wood. He didn't want anyone seeing him entering her house for fear they would tell his wife.

Back in the kitchen, Tina grabbed the cordless phone and called Evan. He didn't pick up, so she left a message. Where the hell is he, she wondered. He hadn't shown up at the hotel yesterday to introduce her to the Salesmen from Milwaukee, as he promised he would, nor had he called to warn her Derrick had discovered her secret occupation. Evan wasn't the most dependable guy, but this was unusual even for him. Maybe he's hooked up with some little hussy he met at a club and he's still laying it to her. Now that would be classic Evan. He never could keep his dick in his pants.

Tina waited another ten minutes and tried calling him again; still no answer. She had another appointment scheduled for 12:30 with Mr. Daniels at his penthouse downtown and needed Evan to call and cancel. Tina had to step away from this, at least for a little while. She decided to call one of the other girls to fill in for her. Chloe had done it for her once before, when Emily had gotten sick at school. Mr. Daniels had commented on how well she had performed during her next visit. Be available, Tina hoped dialing the phone.

Chloe answered on the first ring.

"Hey," came her sing-song voice, "You've reached Chloe."

"Hi, Chlo. This is Tina. I need a huge favor."

"Sure baby, what is it?"

"I have an appointment with Mr. Daniels, you remember him? Well anyway, I need someone to fill in for me. Please say you can?" Tina begged.

"I wish I could love, but I've got a one o'clock myself," she replied, "But I think Zoe is free. I'll ask her."

Tina waited for only a few moments before Chloe returned.

"She said she'd be glad to. I told her what an awesome fuck he was and you know she never turns down a good lay," Chloe giggled.

"Beautiful," Tina responded, "Does she need directions?"

"No. I'll drop her by there on my way to my one o'clock. Is everything okay, sweetness? You don't sound your usual chipper self."

"Derrick knows," she said flatly, "He wants me out and...He's taken Emily away with him."

Tina stifled a sob as the reality of her words struck her. Derrick was gone. He hated the very sight of her. She would be lucky if he ever let her see her baby again.

"You poor thing," Chloe comforted, "I'm coming over right after my appointment and we can have a good cry together. Better yet, I'll bring Zoe and Katie and we can go out clubbing, get shit faced and fuck some hot guys."

"That's what got me into this mess," Tina replied.

"Then we'll just go clubbing and get shit faced, fuck the guys," Chloe joked, "Seriously baby, we'll be there for you. What did Evan say when you told him?"

"I don't know? I can't seem to get a hold of him. However, He already knows, because Derrick confronted him yesterday afternoon."

"Did they get into a fight or something?" Chloe asked concerned.

The question raised a sudden terrible thought in Tina's mind. What if they had fought and something happened. What if Evan is hurt or...

"Well?"

Chloe was waiting for an answer to her question, but Tina didn't even want to consider the possibilities.

"Derrick didn't mention a fight," she said, "Just that they talked."

"That's a relief," Chloe sighed, "But don't you think it's odd you can't get a hold of Evan? I mean the guy worships the ground you walk on. If he saw your number he would answer it, even if he were screening his calls."

"I think I'll go over there and check things out. He's probably banging some busty blonde or sleeping off banging some busty blonde," Tina joked half-heartedly.

"Yeah...You're probably right," Chloe replied not sounding too convinced, "Let me know what you find out, okay?"

"I'll call you from his house," Tina assured her.

"And I'll let the rest of the girls know were going out on the town tonight," Chloe answered attempting to end the call on a positive note.

Tina hung up the phone. She grew more worried by the moment as she recalled how disheveled and wild Derrick had appeared last night when he came home. Soaked to the skin and covered in mud, she recalled. She had meant to ask him why he was wet and filthy, but the conversation had gotten away from her so quickly. Had he done something to Evan? If he had, wouldn't it be her fault? Derrick was a kind and gentle soul, she told herself. He isn't capable of... She didn't want to think it. ...murder.

Trying not to panic, Tina took her time showering and methodically applied her make-up and combed her hair into a pony-tail. A sense of foreboding kept pressing in upon her forced calm, but she pushed every thought of it aside. There was no rush, she believed. Evan was fine. There was a logical explanation that had nothing to do with killing. She slip into a pair of snuggle fit jeans and pulled on a tight red tee over her bare breasts. Tina refused to give in to her fears. Refused!

By the time her Lexus came tearing around the corner of Evan's street, she was nearly in tears. Derrick had killed Evan and buried him in some shallow grave. She knew it. She had pushed her poor husband to madness and Evan had paid the price.

The door to Evan's house was closed, but unlocked. Tina let herself in and started scanning the front foyer and livingroom for signs of a struggle. Making her way deliberately through each room, she was relieved to find no dead bodies, bullet holes or blood. The only oddity was a partial eaten sandwich and half consumed bottle of beer on the desk in Evan's office. His computer was still on. Apparently he had been working right before he vanished. Tina checked the last update to the spreadsheet he had open. Evan had saved this file at four eighteen yesterday afternoon.

Tina sat down at the desk to continue exploring Evan's files in hope of getting a clue to his whereabouts. According to his planner, he had a meeting with Milo at noon yesterday. Tina pondered the name. It sounded so familiar, but she couldn't recollect if Evan had ever mentioned a Milo. The only other appointment he had scheduled was Tina's unpleasant gang-bang at the Regency for which he never showed. It was there business agreement he would introduce her to all new clients and hang around, if she wanted.

She knew Derrick had arrived sometime later in the afternoon, because it would have taken time to get the pictures of her with the fat sweaty guys developed. Maybe Derrick came here before picking up his photo evidence from Barry? Tina didn't think that scenario made sense, but didn't want to assume too much. Today's calendar had nothing until 1 p.m. The only notation read, "Meet Katie at apartment!!!" Tina knew Katie worked out of an apartment she rented downtown to keep her business separate from her real life. Unlike Tina, Katie's husband knew of her occupation. Tina chuckled thinking of the irony. The girl who should have the secret lair was too cheap to rent one, while Katie who had nothing to hide, did.

Waiting for Katie to answer the phone, Tina kept pouring over the documents on his computer. His accounting records showed Evan had stowed away quite a lot pimping out pretty ladies. As a matter of fact, he made large cash deposits every other day to his checking. I should call the bank to see if he came in to make a deposit today, she thought. Katie's machine picked up and Tina started to leave a message asking her if she had spoken to Evan since yesterday.

"Hello, Tina?" Katie answered sounding out of breath.

"Hey Kay, you been out jogging? You're sound winded," Tina teased.

"No," she replied, "Doing a little cleaning is all."

"I hope he cleans up good," Tina joked.

There was silence on the other end of the line. Tina guessed she had disturbed her gal pal in the middle of a fuck, which normally irritated Katie, especially when, as she would say, she was in a flow.

"Sorry to bug you honey, but I really need to get a hold of Evan. Have you seen or heard from him today?"

There was a long pause.

"Katie?" Tina said thinking the line had gone dead.

"Yeah...I talked to him earlier... this morning," she said in an awkward cadence, "He's coming here at one...You should come too...I mean come and catch him while he's here."

"Okay Kay...Is everything alright?"

"Fine...I'm just... in the middle of...removing... a...huge...stain...is all," she gasped into the receiver.

"All right then," Tina said grinning broadly, "I'll see you shortly. Enjoy your...chores."

Katie hung up without saying goodbye. Only the Kat, Tina marveled. Her best friend in the whole world, Katie had taken Tina under her wing and showed her the ropes of hooking. Similar in appearance many mistook them for sisters and even some as twins. Virtually the same age, they were a lot alike in many ways, having the same taste in music, movies, clothes and men. Katie's sense of humor was just as twisted as Tina's, as was her love of cock. The major difference in their lives was Katie's husband knew about her chosen profession and didn't object as long as it stayed professional. He was particularly adamant she not have sex with Evan, even if he was paying. It was for this reason Tina thought it interesting Evan had an appointment with Katie at her place. She was sure Evan had taken the situation as a challenge to demonstrate his remarkable talent at talking women out of their virtue and onto his cock. Although, Tina was well aware Katie found Evan attractive, she also knew her pal didn't want to jeopardize her relationship with her husband, Chris.

GGordonly
GGordonly
19 Followers