Tina Inc. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After looking around a few more minutes, Tina got in her car and headed to Katie's. If Evan didn't show for his one o'clock, she would come back and see if there were anymore clues to his whereabouts. She was more than a little relieved to know Katie had spoken to him today. Knowing Derrick wasn't a killer greatly improved her outlook on the situation. Maybe if she quit the business, she could find a way to get her husband to forgive her or at the very least keep custody of Emily.

The black Lexus pulled into an open space across the street from Katie's downtown apartment. Her place was in an upscale neighborhood in the heart of the city. Tina glanced around, but didn't see Evan's car anywhere nearby. Crossing the street, she entered the lobby and climbed aboard the elevator for the ride to the tenth floor. Exiting she noticed a rather large black man skulking at one end of the corridor staring out a window to the street below. He glanced up momentarily at her as she walked slowly towards Katie's door before continuing to glare out the window.

Tina reached number 512 and knocked on the scarlet door. An exceptionally tall wiry black man with an equally tall afro answered.

"Hey sexy," he smiled, "I hope you're her to see me."

The man had a dangerous air about him that made Tina nervous. Her mind was racing. This wasn't the usual clientele for Katie. On the other hand Evan had been introducing her to a number of gansta types of late. Maybe he was doing it to all the girls.

"I think I have the wrong apartment," Tina said meekly turning to leave.

Something wasn't right, she thought. Two powerful hands grabbed her upper arms, shoving her forward through the door. The man from the end of the hall was directly behind her forcing her into Katie's apartment. He was well over six five and easily weighed three hundred and fifty pounds. His hands were the size of baseball mitts and his large gut stuck so far out it slammed against her back even though he held her nearly at arms length.

"You got the right place Ho," he chuckled in her ear.

"Hey Tito. Ty asked me to bring this bitch into him as soon as she arrived," the tall man said, reaching to take her from the big man's grasp.

Tito let go of her with a grunt of acknowledgment and turned to close the door. The other man led her into Katie's bedroom, where her friend was bent over between two men Tina recognized at once. At one end of Katie's naked body was a muscular black man, who was busily thrusting his dick in and out. A tattooed white guy, she knew as Jimmy, was having his tool sucked at the other. Tina couldn't tell if the sex was consensual. Katie didn't seem to be fighting, but neither was she putting her normal zeal into it.

"The bitch showed up, Ty," the man holding Tina said, "What should I do with her?"

"Give her to Jimmy, Bones," Ty replied not once slowing his frenetic fucking, "He really enjoyed that tasty little cunt yesterday. I'm sure he'd like some more."

Jimmy pulled his cock from Katie's mouth and moved around the bed to grab Tina. She tried kicking him in the crotch and running for it, but he caught her foot and dumped her onto her ass. Tina continued to struggle as he dragged her over to Katie's bed, but he was far too strong and she only made him laugh. Finally, he got her pinned on her stomach by wrenching her arm behind her.

"You keep this up and I swear I'll rip this out of its socket," he roared pulling her wrist up past her shoulder blade.

A searing pain tore through her upper body ending her fight abruptly. Tina realized her was prepared to hurt her badly if she kept battling, so she surrendered letting her body go limp.

"That's more like it," Jimmy chortled, reaching around to unfasten her jeans.

A moment later he was pulling them off in one long jerk. Her panties were torn off an instant later exposing her bare bottom to the leering onlookers. Bones was egging Jimmy on to give it to her good. Tina glanced over at Katie, who was lying beside her face down at the foot of the large four post bed. Low whimpering moans escaped her lips barely discernable above the grunts and guffaws of the three men. Jimmy grasped Tina's hips propping her ass up into the air giving him a better angle to enter. Thrusting his cock forward, he slammed the spear-like tip hard into her cunt several times before pressing his way inside her. Tina groaned mostly in discomfort. She tried focusing on the fuck, telling herself it was just any other job. Slowly her sex began to relax. The initial pain subsided and Jimmy began gliding in and out more fluidly.

"Uhhhh...ahhhhh," she gasped.

"Yeah, Jimmy! You go dude. Fuck that sweet little twat," Bones snorted.

Tina was biting her lip trying desperately not to moan. Katie's little whimpers were growing louder as Ty continued pounding away at her. The rhythmic sound of her bare ass slapping against his stomach cracked in Tina's ear.

"Aaarrrggghhhhh!" Ty grunted digging his finger tips into the soft flesh of her hips.

"Oooohhhhh...ah...YESSSSS," Katie moaned.

The fleshy firmness of Jimmy's shaft slid back and forth into her ever wetter hole. Tina tossed her head back a low cry of pleasure escaping her lips. The peals of laughter around her went virtually unnoticed as she closed out everything except the sensation of the long slender organ flowing between her velvet lips. His hands groped greedily over her ass, while his hips pistoned his rod deeper and deeper. Tina was gripping the bed covers and biting her lip to suppress the growing need to scream. She desperately wanted to beg Jimmy to fuck her harder, but resisted the impulse, at least momentarily. A longer and much louder growl emanated through her gritted teeth.

"Come on," Tina snarled, "You can fuck me harder than that."

Wantonly she ground her ass against his driving cock. Jimmy was quickly becoming too breathless to do anything but grunt. Tina had a vague awareness of Katie next to her on her elbows her tits jiggling back and forth as Ty relentlessly fucked her from behind.

"Which of these bitches is the better fuck," Ty joked to Jimmy.

"I'd...have...to...nail them... both...first," Jimmy puffed.

"Let's switch then," Ty said pulling out of Katie and rolling her to the other side of the bed.

Jimmy did the same, leaving Tina flat on her back legs splayed open. Ty was on her in a flash, plunging his fatter cock into her gaping twat.

"SHIT...FUCK...YESSS...OH DAM," she exclaimed as his thick black cock stretched her cunt even wider. Katie, also on her back pushed her ass off the bed to meet each of Jimmy's thrusts. Both women lost any pretense of propriety letting loose streams of profanity encouraging Jimmy and Ty to fuck them. Bones was calling for Tito to come and watch the action. Tina wrapped her legs around her assailant driving her heels into his bare muscular ass. She reveled in the delicious pleasure his thick naked cock elicited gliding over her soft lips. The constant slapping of his balls against her ass was making her wild with lust.

"YESSSS...FUCK...FUCK...GOD I LOVE YOUR COCK...FUCK ME...DRIVE THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK IN ME...I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM IN ME...FUCK YEAH...COME IN ME BABY...GIVE IT TO ME," she cried out.

"You like that don't you? Didn't get enough of my cock yesterday did ya. You been dreaming about me, needing me...huh bitch...you need me?" Ty grunted.

"YESSSS...I NEED YOUR COCK...FUCK," Tina begged, "PLEASE...DON'T...STOP...FUCK ME...YEAH...FUCK ME WITH YOUR LOVELY COCK."

Katie cried out. Jimmy let out a long grunt and came. Ty followed a few strokes later, pushing hard as he drained his load in her hole. Tina opened her eyes to see Ty pulling off her. The bed was shaking again, as Bones had mounted Katie and begun fucking her.

"Your turn Tito," Ty said moving away from Tina.

The huge man, who had forced her into the apartment lumbered over between her legs. Tina gazed up into his thick face to see him leering down at her. Tito reached out with one of his huge mitts and yanked her shirt up and over her head. Her round globes bounced free settling off to her sides. Huge hands took hold of her thin waist and lifted her as though she were a doll. Tina's eyes scanned down over his big gut to a fleshy log sticking up from under his girth. If she hadn't just gotten fucked by two other dicks loosing up her pussy, he would have torn her. Ty's oozing cum helped lubricate her, allowing Tito to stuff his monstrous meat in her sex.

"OH GOD," Tina gasped as he attempted to shove all twelve or so inches into her.

This was the biggest cock she had ever seen. His gigantic head popped past her opening and most of the thick shaft followed. Although, he held most of his weight off her his protruding stomach pressed hard into her belly making it difficult to breathe. Tito pumped her back and forth using his enormous hands grasping her hips. His strength was Paul Bunyunesque, moving her back and forth over his cock with ease. The longer he stroked into her the more pleasant it began to feel. Tina felt helpless and safe at the same time, fully overpowered by this monster of a man. His member stretched her soaked cunt to its limits. She could hardly believe it was fitting into her as fully and deeply as it was.

"SHIT...OH MY...DAMN...FUCK...FUCK...SHIT...ARGGGHHHHH!" she screamed in pleasure.

Each of he men's dicks had been thicker and tastier than the one before. Tina half expected another guy to walk in with a rhino-sized cock and shove it into her. Tito's face was scrunched in extreme focus as he plunged himself in over and over and over. Her wet lips clung tightly around his immense girth. She wondered if her well fuck cunt still felt like a virgin's tight puss to him. The ecstasy built the longer and harder he pumped. Her body began quivering and wriggling at the intense impaled feeling she was experiencing. Would she ever be satisfied by another regular sized cock, she wondered her eyes rolling back in her head.

"OH...OHHHHHHH...SHIT YESSSSS...YOU BIG BEAUTIFUL MAN...FUCK ME...HARDERRRRRRR," she cried deliriously. Not another intelligible word came out of her mouth for the remainder of the fuck. He growled and roared while she whimpered and cried. Relentless constant unending thrusts drove into her like stabbing pleasure which shot to every corner of her being. Although Katie was moaning loudly directly next to her on the bed, it sounded more like a distant rumbling from some other plain of existence. His weight pressing in on her, the power and size of his hands controlling her every body movement added to the ecstasy. Tina had never felt so totally dominated. He could fuck her in anyway he chose and she could do nothing to stop him. Not that she wanted to, but the powerlessness was some how uncontrollably erotic.

Tito pulled out suddenly leaving the sensation of loosing a needed body part. She had begun to protest when he flipped her onto her stomach and slammed back into her.

"OHHHHHHHHH...YEASSSSSSSS," she groaned.

His glorious weight pressed into the small of her back. Tito gripped her hips tightly and dragged her roughly over his cock. Tina clutched the bed covers, buried her face in them and screamed loud and long. She was crying and moaning and laughing and totally exhausted, but he kept on fucking her. The feelings became so intense she thought she might pass out, but she did not.

Several times Tina tried to get onto all fours, but each time his indescribably intense weight pinned her down to the bed. A hand was stroking her hair. A distant voice was speaking, but she couldn't decipher its meaning. Quick shallow breaths intermingled with impassioned moans flowed from her open mouth. Beads of sweat forming across her body rolled off one by one onto the bedspread. Tito's cock stroked faster and faster sending her writhing body into another delicious orgasm. He sunk his fingers into her ass, pulled her hard against him and filled her with hot creamy liquid.

Removing his still erect shaft with a slurp, Tito rolled her over again onto her back sliding her down and smearing the mingled fluids clinging to his cock on her face. Tina took hold of his dick to steady it as she licked greedily at his offering. Sounds and sights were coming back into focus. Katie was still caressing her hair almost petting her.

"That's my pretty girl," she praised.

All four men were chortling and slapping each other high fives as they recounted their conquests. Tina was too tired to move or she would have flipped them off. She would have loved to tell them they were lousy fucks, but the delightful after effects of her multiple orgasms left her unable to form coherent sentences. She reached down between her legs touching her sex. It was gaping wide enough to drive a truck in, as a matter of fact that was close to what had just happened.

"You two bitches get dressed," Ty ordered, "We need to take you for a ride to see Milo."

Katie nodded and started to help Tina get up. They wiped themselves clean with different parts of the bedspread. Tina was glaring defiantly at the four men, moving from face to face. When her eyes met Tito's she couldn't help blushing. He had this shit eating grin on his face. She was appalled at how badly she wanted him to fuck her again.

"Hurry up whore," Ty barked, "Milo's waiting."

"Didn't stop you from fucking us senseless for half an hour," Tina shot back.

Slap! Jimmy struck her hard across the face knocking her to the ground.

"Shut your fucking mouth bitch," he said coolly.

Once again Katie helped her up. Both women were shaking with fear. That hadn't been the brightest move, Tina thought. She tried putting her panties on, but they torn so badly she quickly abandoned the idea and simply slid her jeans on. Her shirt was also slightly torn at the neck, which left far more of her cleavage showing than before.

"Now we're gonna walk nice and quiet like downstairs," Ty began, "and you two are gonna be nice little girls and keep your mouth's shut. One peep out of either of you and my man Tito will snap your pretty necks. Do you understand?"

Both girls nodded. Tina glanced at Katie noticing tears streaming down her cheeks. She grabbed the edge of the strewn bed cover and wiped her eyes.

"Everything is going to be okay, baby. Trust me," she said smiling weakly.

Katie tried a smile, but abandoned the attempt halfway. Tina took her hand and led her toward the bedroom door. Bones led the way with Tito directly behind them and Jimmy and Ty bringing up the rear.

"Did Evan really call you this morning?' Tina whispered to Katie as they descended in the elevator.

"No," she whispered back, "They told me to tell you that to get you to come over."

Tina started to ask her why they wanted her to come over when Jimmy told them to keep quiet. The odd little troop marched through the lobby and out the front door to a black SUV parked a block away. Tito opened the back door and motioned for them to get in. They obeyed.

The vehicle sped down the 67th street and then up Fountain St before taking a left onto Thoroughgood Parkway. They passed over two bridges and through the South End tunnel and slowly the fancy high rises faded into run down tenements and dilapidated store fronts. Katie squeezed Tina's leg a look of terror on her face. Another few turns and the SUV pulled up to a fenced salvage yard. Four extremely large Rottweilers charged the fence barking and growling ferociously. A short muscular very dark skinned black man opened the gate and they drove through. Stacks of flattened or wrecked cars rose on every side. Bones weaved through the towering metal walls until they reached a large warehouse looking structure in the middle.

Bones stayed with the car while Tito, Jimmy and Ty led the girls inside. Ty opened a side door and ushered Katie and Tina through into a small waiting area of what appeared to be an office. Ty disappeared through another door returning several minutes later. He whispered something into Tito's ear before motioning them forward. They passed down a long dimly lit corridor with dingy tiled floors and paneled walls. Another door waited for them at the virtually unlit far end.

Ty reached the door first and pushed it open. They entered into a bright room with white tiled floors and walls that looked a lot like a beauty parlor. Four women in tight skirts, long boots and halter tops stood to greet them.

"Paint these bitches up the way Milo likes," Ty said.

A short Asian girl nodded and stepped forward to take hold of Katie's arm. A slender black girl approached Tina and gestured for her to follow. The two women were taken into an adjoining room with several shower stalls.

"There's shampoo and soap in the closet," the girl said handing Tina a towel, "Leave your clothes in the corner and come back out once you're finished."

Her tone was pleasant and she smiled kindly as she turned to go. Katie received similar instructions and both girls began to strip. All thoughts of making a break for it went out the window, when Tito stepped through the swinging door to keep guard. Soothing hot water streamed over her tired aching body. She took her time washing stalling for time trying to develop a plan of escape.

By the time Tina stepped out of the shower Katie had already gone into the other room along with Tito. She dried off, wrapped her towel around her and joined them. Katie was seated in one of the stylist chairs having her hair done. A curvaceous black girl with large pointy breasts was busy slicking her hair back into a bun.

"Sit here honey," said the slender black woman motioning toward the chair in front of her.

Hesitantly, she complied seeing no other alternative. The next hour or so was spent getting her legs and privates waxed, her hair slicked back and put into a pony-tail and having make-up applied.

"So what kind of a guy is Milo?" Tina asked Tito, "Does he always kidnap women and give them beauty treatments."

"You'll find out soon enough," he said grinning.

"Why don't you tell me now?" she cooed trying to play on the big guy's obvious infatuation with her.

"Milo's the boss and that's all you need to know," he replied nervously as though he were afraid of saying the wrong thing.

The women primping them giggled at Tito causing him to blush slightly. The girls working on Katie had finished. She looked amazingly sexy with her hair back and the metallic blue glossy lip stick accentuating her dazzling azure eyes.

"I guess I'm up next," said a pretty white girl with jet black hair and a multitude of tattoos and piercings.

"Step right up," said the Asian girl moving back from Katie's chair.

"Nice rack," said the tattooed Goth girl smirking, "Milo really knows how to pick 'em."

The girl proceeded to pierce both of Katie's nipples one right after the other. Tina was surprised how little fuss her friend made. She seemed resigned to whatever was happening or going to happen.

The slender black girl was busily applying eye shadow to Tina's eyelids. She leaned back to get a better perspective, brushed on some mascara and smiled admiring her work.

"Perfect," she exclaimed, "Milo is gonna love you sweetie."

She spun Tina's chair around to let her see the finished product. Her lips were a dark shiny electric plum with the sparkling eye shadow to match. She had to admit she looked hot and very different than her normal girl next door. Tina thought the image was sluttish sophistication. As she admired her reflection in the mirror the Goth chick had finished with Katie and had moved over to pierce Tina.

"Your turn Lovely," she winked.

"Thanks, but I'll pass," Tina replied.

Everyone but she and Katie laughed. Tina had the sinking feeling the tit rings weren't an option.

"All Milo's girls get the rings, Lovely," she returned moving in to start the task.