Tina the Gym Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steroids have no effect on penis size in adults, Slut. This is a 100% God-given gift. It's a gift I'm generously sharing with you. Now open up that big mouth of yours."

Tina clamped her mouth closed and glared at him. She could taste her own juices in her mouth and had to stop herself from licking them off her lips. She wanted badly to suck his cock, lick his balls, and nibble at his powerful thighs -- but she wasn't going to make it easy for him, especially not since he'd wanted her to beg.

Jake smiled, grabbed her suddenly by her ponytail, and yanked backwards very hard.

"AH!" Tina yelled.

Jake shoved the fingers of his opposite hand into her mouth. He started shoving them in and out of her mouth, making sure to hold her jerking head so she couldn't pull away. He pushed his fingers farther back into her mouth and wiggled his fingers at the back of her throat.

She gagged and had to hold back vomiting. He pulled his fingers from her mouth as she coughed several times.

He was getting rough; she was loving it.

"So basically I can shove whatever I want in your mouth, Slut. It might as well be my dick. Ya think?"

She coughed more and looked up. "You -- "

Jake shoved his dick into her mouth again. He put his hand at the back of her head and roughly pushed it forward into his hips. She threw her hands up onto his flexing thighs. Every time she tried to pull back he just pushed her head further towards his hips.

Tina felt the heat and hardness of his cock filling her mouth, smelled his musky scent mixed with the scent of her cunt, and tasted her own juices. She gagged again, feeling the spasms in her stomach and throat that come before throwing up. She tried to pull back one last time and he shoved her head forward. She couldn't hold back the vomit this time. He somehow knew and yanked her head away from him so she threw up a clear sticky fluid onto the floor. He held her by the ponytail as she coughed and wiped the vomit away with her forearm.

Tina had never been so fucking turned on in her entire life.

He pulled her head back so they were looking at each other again. He was smiling. "Okay?"

She knew he wasn't asking if she was okay. He was asking if she understood.

When she didn't answer he frowned and grasped her ponytail harder. He began to grip it tighter and tighter --

"OKAY!!" she yelled.

She was surprised when he completely let go of her ponytail. He just stood there looking down at her, apparently intending to give her no further incentives than he had already.

She gave him one last glare and then lowered her eyes down his body. He was so fucking big in general. She felt like a delicate little doll in front of him and loved the power he exuded over her. He was heavily muscled but in a just right way; not grossly exaggerated like others in the gym. He was hard all over and she wondered how much longer he could keep that hard-on. She hoped a long long time; her pussy was still aching for another beating.

She raised higher on her knees and looked at the job in front of her: He was so thick. A few big veins were showing along his shaft. The fat head of his cock was blushing red. His balls were big and pulled up tight under his cock. He was probably dying to come and she admired his will power.

He jerked his hips forward, stabbing her in the cheek with his cock. He frowned at her and sighed, exasperated. "Slut, you -- "

Tina gobbled his cock in one mouthful.

"Mmmm!" Jake said and inhaled deeply. His abs, hips, and thighs flexed as he gave his hips a little push forward. She felt his dick pulse and some pre--come squirted into her mouth. She tongued his dick around into one cheek so she could make sure to fully taste his come on her tongue. It was hot and delicious and she wanted more of it.

He was right, she was very familiar with this particular sex act -- it was one of her favorites. Tina rolled her lips over her teeth just like she was supposed to. She found that it wasn't as hard as she thought it would be to get some suction going around his cock. She sucked harder, his cock flexed again, and even more come came out this time. It was enough to nearly fill her mouth around his dick. She swallowed but a little dribbled out down her chin with some of her saliva.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, vibrating his dick.

"Fuck!" Jake gasped. He began steadily fucking her mouth in short, slow strokes. He put his hand on the top of her head but didn't push.

More pre--come shot forth, this time spilling out of Tina's mouth completely and dripping off her chin, onto her breasts. She kept sucking, moving her head back and forth with Jake's strokes. She raised her hands to his balls and cupped them, pulling lightly at the skin and rolling them back and forth. Then she got fancy and started using various strokes, pressures, and levels of suction around Jake's cock. He was gulping air, moaning, and moving his hips a little faster.

"I knew you'd be good at this, Slut," he gasped.

Tina sucked Jake deeper into her mouth and very very lightly bit down on his dick.

Instead of backhanding her or at least yanking on her ponytail Jake gave out a long moan, shivered hard, his dick flexed several times, and three large spurts of pre-come over-flowed from Tina's mouth. Her chin was covered in it and it was running down between her breasts.

Jake stroked in and out of her mouth a little faster. She kept up with his pace, humming and occasionally bearing down on his dick with her teeth. Every time she did he moaned louder, pushed harder, and expelled more come, which she could just barely swallow. Now long strings of come and saliva were dripping from her chin and running all over her large breasts. She pulled her shirt down enough to squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples. Her breasts were slippery with come and spit.

Jake stroked harder, reaching the back of her throat and said, "That's it. Make me come, Slut. Make me -- "

Jake exhaled hard several times and then moaned deeply. He shoved his dick to the very back of Tina's throat, his dick swelled and he began filling Tina's mouth with hot, thick come.

She kept sucking and tried to swallow as much as she could but immediately realized she couldn't keep up with all the come spurting out of Jake. It burst from her mouth, covering his balls and thighs, and running down her chin, throat, and breasts.

Jake pulled out and started jerking his dick with his hand. His come kept flying at her. He covered her face with it and then directed the last few lesser shots onto her breasts, which she held up for him and smoothed the come around on.

While Jake caught his breath Tina swiped at the come on her face and hungrily sucked it off her fingers. She leaned forward and started licking more off his dick, balls and thighs. Jake stood breathing deeply and watching her, wondering if his heart would ever slow down and his breathing return to normal. He couldn't remember the last time he'd gotten head that fantastic, if ever. He knew it was partly due to him needing to come for nearly 2 hours but it was also due to this slut's skill and sex factor.

Tina had licked Jake clean. She was disappointed there was no more come to for her to taste and thoughts were running through her head of how to get him to fuck her again.

She leaned back and looked up. Jake was frowning thoughtfully.

"What?" she asked.

"Do you have any idea how dangerous you are?" Jake asked.

Tina thought he was giving her a compliment in the form of a joke but then saw Jake looked very serious.

"My friends were injured because of you showing off your assets. They were too busy paying attention to you to pay attention to what they were doing. One dropped weights on his foot and fractured it and another slipped and got a fucking concussion ... And judging from that befuddled look on your face you were completely unaware. Correct?"

"I ..." Tina didn't know what to say. She was in fact completely unaware, just like he said. "No, I ... I didn't know that. I know who you're talking about but I thought they were just -- "

"Careless and stupid?" Jake interjected.

Tina sobered. "No. I didn't know it was -- "

"Your fault?" Jake finished for her.

Tina sat sorting out her thoughts about this information. She meant what she said about having a right to show off her body but never wanted anybody to get hurt because of her having some fun. Thinking back on all the careful, vain posing she'd done in the name of showing off she was suddenly embarrassed by her ridiculous behavior.

"Look, I was just -- " Tina was about to say "having fun" but Jake didn't look like that's what he wanted to hear as the reason for his friends' injuries. "I don't know what to say ... " she finished lamely.

"You're going to say sorry to my friends. And then you're going to start wearing some damned pants when you work out and stop showing off like a -- "

"Slut?" Tina finished.

"Right," Jake asserted.

Tina pulled her shirt up over her breasts. She got up from her knees and stood looking up at Jake. She didn't believe an apology was appropriate -- after all, she hadn't dropped weights on anyone's foot or knocked anyone upside the head -- but she could certainly visit with the injured parties and see what came up from there. She didn't want any bad blood between her and the others in the gym since she liked coming there, and not just because it was a good place to show off since the members were mostly guys.

"Jake, I'm not going to apologize for my behavior. I can wear what I want. I will talk to your friends though, as a gesture of good will. I don't know where it will go from there -- "

"Maybe it can go the same place it went with me." Jake raised an eyebrow.

Tina raised both of hers. She remembered the guys he was talking about; they'd both been pretty cute ...

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
ConsideringConsideringover 12 years ago
Entertaining story!

I liked the characters and feel for your story. Well written and very exciting! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
right

Would have gotten a ton more favorites if in a different catagory.

stevesslavestevesslaveover 12 years ago
nonconsentual?

This is a good story but it's hardly non consentual or reluctance. Should be a different catagory for "I like it rough but going to pretend I don't ".

a_pearl_chokera_pearl_chokerover 12 years agoAuthor
"Could have been longer?" Really?

That's so funny: When I read your comment that it could have been longer I at first thought you were being sarcastic!! ^__^ It's an 11 page document and I wish the editors had broken this monster up into at least 3 or 4 pages instead of 2! I did think of doing a shower scene but, like I said, 11 pages for goodness sake!!

Anyway, *not* my best piece. Maybe I'll redo it some day...(shrug)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Could have been longer.

I liked the story, but it could have gone further like a clean up in the shower or something like that. I nice touch could be some envious lady members helping finish tina off with some forced pussy eating.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Roughly Ridden Sexy barn tease gets what she wants the hard way.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories